Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Bully Gets Bullied As He Falls And Beg When Threatened With A Big Stone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bully Gets Bullied As He Falls And Beg When Threatened With A Big Stone (518 Views)

Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Female Bully Gets Beaten Up... Full Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bully Gets Bullied As He Falls And Beg When Threatened With A Big Stone by KevinKupr8(m): 2:23pm On May 23, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A big sized man who was trying to bully a man was been bullied back in return as he falls on the floor when been threatened with an huge stone. Gistvic Reports.

The man was seen dropping the huge stone as he forgive the big sized man.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/bully-gets-bullied-as-he-falls-and-beg.html

1 Share

Re: Bully Gets Bullied As He Falls And Beg When Threatened With A Big Stone by KevinKupr8(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Bully Gets Bullied As He Falls And Beg When Threatened With A Big Stone by Wahleehk10: 2:33pm On May 23, 2019
Dude no wan die.lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bully Gets Bullied As He Falls And Beg When Threatened With A Big Stone by LuciferQuran: 3:37pm On May 23, 2019
The man turned Afonja immediately he picked up the stone and returned to being a normal human being the moment he dropped it.

Phew!
The bully dodged a bullet there.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Bully Gets Bullied As He Falls And Beg When Threatened With A Big Stone by Nobody: 8:00am On May 27, 2019
Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air.

(1) (Reply)

Effective Ways To Deal With Break-ups / Catholic Priest Committed Suicide Over Alleged Under Age Sexual Abuse / Snitch!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.