Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Snitch!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snitch!!!! (521 Views)

For Guys Cheat Or Snitch / Alio Baba Blast Fake Friends In This Beautiful Song He Calls " Snitch " / To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snitch!!!! by berbz(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
What should I do to my apprentice that has been snitching on me to my wife. And it’s costing me my happiness
Re: Snitch!!!! by FManager(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
berbz:
What should I do to my apprentice that has been snitching on me to my wife. And it’s costing me my happiness

What is it that your doing that your wife wants to know.

Are you indulging into forbidden business.
Re: Snitch!!!! by blackpanthar: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
if he snitches LONG ENOUGH... he will soon keep your wife warm for you... and you will have FALSE HAPINESS.

berbz:
Re: Snitch!!!! by Oluromantic: 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
D details of how much you're making so as to know how much to bill you for upkeep and to know If you have excessively close female customers are enough to bring him close to ur wife. And of course, your wife perhaps may have seen him urinating after waking up from sleep before and saw what she wouldnt just let go. Or maybe ur boy walks around the shop or home bare chested and his body looks firm than yours.
Re: Snitch!!!! by berbz(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
I mean he has been telling her all about my activities, most especially if I’m close to any female friend
FManager:

What is it that your doing that your wife wants to know.

Are you indulging into forbidden business.
Re: Snitch!!!! by FManager(m): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
berbz:
I mean he has been telling her all about my activities, most especially if I’m close to any female friend

Do you have any intimate relationship with your female friends.

Also most time women's paranoia becomes a reality.

Also how long has this been going on.

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Fly / Can A Poor Couple Truly Raise A Girl Child Properly??? / Esther Is The New Head Of House, And She Picked Frodd To Share The Room With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.