Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

'‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' (4408 Views)

Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / O / My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled "pic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 03, 2010
Kilode?!:

But they looff the mixed, abi na yellow nollywood men,   grin

I wonder why the disparity.  grin Could be inferiority complex.
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 03, 2010
chic2pimp:

Sorry ke? Dude, you only feel sorry for her cuz her plan backfired.The chic would probably be in Germany enjoying the high life had her plan succeeded.
Interpol if una dey read this, Ileke Idi Nla dey joke oooo. Make una no come jam me for house ooo.
grin grin grin Why not?
I work with interpol. . . . they might send me to come and collect you wink
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by chic2pimp(m): 5:14am On Oct 03, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin Why not?
I work with interpol. . . . they might send me to come and collect you wink
You no well ooo, so nah me you ask why not abi? grin grin

Well b4 una get to my side, me sef don go already take the next flight to Aba.
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 03, 2010
chic2pimp:

You no well ooo, so nah me you ask why not abi? grin grin

Well b4 una get to my side, me sef don go already take the next flight to Aba.
ROTFLMAO!!! Go to Aba nau.

Na there I go kidnap you grin grin
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by Kilode1: 5:20am On Oct 03, 2010
davidylan:

I wonder why the disparity.  grin Could be inferiority complex.

I will argue it is, Some will deny that of course but that's my take on it.
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by chic2pimp(m): 5:29am On Oct 03, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO!!! Go to Aba nau.

Na there I go kidnap you grin grin
As Long as you are the one doing the kidnapping, I say carry go wink.
We will Kidnap ourselves on the bed together gan sef grin
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 03, 2010
chic2pimp:

As Long as you are the one doing the kidnapping, I say carry go wink.
We will Kidnap ourselves on the bed together gan sef grin
LMAO. grin
Oloshi, carry go lol. Before I have my boys in London track you and beat you down.
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by chic2pimp(m): 5:39am On Oct 03, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LMAO. grin
Oloshi, carry go lol. Before I have my boys in London track you and beat you down.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Sorry dearie, I don't roll that way. However I am willing to direct em' towards Saga's house grin(chei make him no read this topic ooo grin)
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 03, 2010
chic2pimp:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Sorry dearie, I don't roll that way. However I am willing to direct em' towards Saga's house grin(chei make him no read this topic ooo grin)
Thread derailer. You do this to me.
I'm out tongue tongue tongue
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by MissyB3(f): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2010
[size=20pt]UPDATE![/size]

I’m sterile and she’s a prostitute–Runaway lover boy

Ferdinand Evers, the German Consulate staff who allegedly impregnated a Nigerian woman, Rose Gabriel, and fled the country, has denied paternity of the child, claiming he could not father a child as he was sterile.

Evers was reacting to a report ‘My German Embassy lover impregnated me and fled’ in the Sunday Sun of September 26, 2010. Narrating his own side of the story on the telephone from Germany, the harried German vehemently faulted Rose’s claim.

I’m sterile, I cannot impregnate a woman

Evers told us that there was no way he could have impregnated Rose as he is sterile and does not have the capability to impregnate a woman. He added that even if he could, Rose’s baby looked too white to be his child.

“I am not white like that baby. I am brownish but that baby is really white. That cannot be my baby,” he stressed.

She is a prostitute
He further said he didn’t meet Rose at a wedding a she claimed, as, according to him, he had never attended a wedding in Nigeria. “Honestly, I would like to attend a Nigerian wedding, but I have never had the opportunity. I met her at a night club, Pattern Bar, at Victoria Island, Lagos. That is where she works and, in fact, is very popular there. The club is owned by Lebanese people and she works there, looking for clients. What I think is that she had met another European who impregnated her as she does not go for dark-skinned men, only whites.”

He disclosed that he frequented the bar and sometimes gave money to some destitute around the area. It was while he was there one day that Rose met him. According to him, while trying to get friendly with him, Rose came from behind and took his keys. Admitting that he later had sex with Rose and just once, Evers however began to sound inaudible when asked whether he used condom during the intercourse and apparently pretended not to hear our reporter. At this point, the connection cut. But, his statement was conflicting, as he had earlier said they met twice or thrice.

When asked whether he paid money into her account and later used it as a trap to get her arrested, Evers retorted: “I never gave her any money; money for what? I never gave her my business card too. I don’t know how she got that. Maybe she stole it from me when we met

She threatened to kidnap me
Evers also admitted that Rose told him she was pregnant and that when he ignored her, she came one day to the Pattern Bar and seized his keys.
“Then she started hitting me with her high-heeled shoes but I refused to react until a bouncer came and stopped her. She then threatened that she was going to teach me that she was from Niger Delta.”
Evers added that after sometime, Rose phoned him from Warri and told him that he should pay a certain amount of money otherwise she would get militants to bundle him to the creeks of Niger Delta and force the German embassy to pay ransom.

. . .
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by MissyB3(f): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2010
He said he did not take the threat serious until the next day when a vehicle came after him while he was on his power bike. He tried to escape when he remembered the threat but in the process he had a fatal accident. “In fact, I’m still undergoing major operations right now,” he said.
Also on her claim that he gave her money for Christmas last December, Evers said they were not that close for him to give her money for Christmas. “Is she my wife? I was not even in Nigeria during the Christmas period.”

Evers is just desperate - Rose
In a swift reaction, Rose dismissed his supposed estranged lover’s claims as the reaction of a drowning man trying to clutch to life. “Look, Ferdinand has been telling the police that I am a call girl since this matter started. But I met him at that wedding after which he took me to that bar he told you. Then we went to bed together,” she said.

We used condom only once and had sex severally
On whether they used condom to protect themselves, Rose said the first time they met, they used condom.
“After that time, Ferdinand said he preferred skin-to-skin. I told him no, that it was risky for me but he insisted, saying that he cannot impregnate a lady. When he insisted, I gave in, after all he had promised to marry me.”

Evers’ claim that they only had sex once equally infuriated Rose. “Why is he lying? We were like two lovebirds and we had sex several times. I cannot count it. And he used protection just once.”

He should come for DNA test
Rose maintained that there was no point quarrelling whether the child was Evers’ as a DNA test would ascertain whose baby it is. “During those days that he put me through hell when I was pregnant, he denied. Now everybody can see that the child is white. What else will he say?”

Ferdinand’s friend behind this
Rose told Sunday Sun that a Nigerian friend of Evers was ill-advising him. “It was he who told him to ignore me in the first place. Now he is the one trying to stop him from taking care of his daughter. I know Ferdinand is not like that. But bad advise is what is going to ruin him.”
She was apparently referring to a certain man who had met Sunday Sun reporter with Rose close to the embassy and introduced himself as Evers’ friend. When he saw the baby that day, he had said that she was a carbon copy of Evers.

Ferdinand, a victim of blackmail - Friends
Some friends of Evers had earlier expressed displeasure over Rose’s alleged attempt to blackmail him.
In a letter made available to Sunday Sun, the project manager of Amec Oil and Gas Limited, Malcolm Celnik, a United Kingdom national, stated that he had known Evers to be honest and trustworthy, and that he was a victim of blackmail.

His words: “It is understood that Evers is subject to certain accusations from a Nigerian lady. The nature of the accusation is serious. From my experience of Evers, I am prepared to state (under oath if need be) that he is not of a character to commit such offences and I would deem them groundless. I have personal experience of the kind of false allegations that certain types of ladies bring against expatriates in Nigeria, mostly in order to separate them from their money.”

Another of his friend, Declan Freeley, said Evers was just an unfortunate target of a desperate Nigerian woman.

The law will take its course - Human rights lawyer
An Abuja-based human rights lawyer, Ugochukwu Osuagwu, has however decided to take up the matter to defend the rights of Miss Rose Gabriel. He said that no Nigerian should be treated like a second-class citizen anywhere in the world.
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by MrCork21: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2010
Missy ★ B (f), madam so are u sayin your german lover Nyansh u and escape to Germany? we dont understand.

Plis clarify
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by ITbomb(m): 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2010
When she dey chop the dole, she dey puff up her chest like kingkong-big girl. Now she dey look for sympatizers. Bring some of the dollar abi na mark lets pursue your case for you
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2010
She needa stop giving herself and the child a bad light.

Forget the man and take care of your child in a respectable manner. kiss kiss
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by chic2pimp(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2010
Missy ★ B:

[size=20pt]UPDATE![/size]
I’m sterile, I cannot impregnate a woman

Evers told us that there was no way he could have impregnated Rose as he is sterile and does not have the capability to impregnate a woman. He added that even if he could, Rose’s baby looked too white to be his child.

“I am not white like that baby. I am brownish but that baby is really white. That cannot be my baby,” he stressed.
Opari ooo grin grin grin.
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by adagz01(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2010
Only DNA test can confirm.chikina
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by mutter(f): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2010
Oh my goodness, someone should advice this lady.
She should demand a DNA test- paternity. That entitles her child to German citizenship and maintenance from the father.
That is the practical approach.
This should be done through the embassy.
Sue the man in court and get the embassy to reveal his address in Germany. That is the first step.
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by chic2pimp(m): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2010
mutter:

Oh my goodness, someone should advice this lady.
She should demand a DNA test- paternity. That entitles her child to German citizenship and maintenance from the father.
That is the practical approach.
This should be done through the embassy.
Sue the man in court and get the embassy to reveal his address in Germany. That is the first step.
. . . . Like that wasn't her plan all along.
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by tpiah: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2010
I am not white like that baby. I am brownish but that baby is really white. That cannot be my baby,” he stressed

a white man saying he's browner than a biracial baby and therefore the child is white and cant be his?

stranger than fiction.

where's the photo of this german guy abi na turkish im be.

but even a turkish person will still produce a mixed looking child nah.
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 07, 2011
Same thing happened to Bob Marley's mother (like many black teen Jamaican girl who live by the docks). The white men come for business, screw some Ebonies and leave. No compassion what so ever for the women or the babies (until the kids become famous).  undecided

This should be a lesson to some blacks who desperately want the "white somebody". And how dare the native Nigerian officials allow and support a white man disrespecting one of their own! I am appalled. He needs to pay up.

She threatened to kidnap me
Evers also admitted that Rose told him she was pregnant and that when he ignored her, she came one day to the Pattern Bar and seized his keys.
“Then she started hitting me with her high-heeled shoes but I refused to react until a bouncer came and stopped her. She then threatened that she was going to teach me that she was from Niger Delta.”
Evers added that after sometime, Rose phoned him from Warri and told him that he should pay a certain amount of money otherwise she would get militants to bundle him to the creeks of Niger Delta and force the German embassy to pay ransom. . . .He said he did not take the threat serious until the next day when a vehicle came after him while he was on his power bike. He tried to escape when he remembered the threat but in the process he had a fatal accident. “In fact, I’m still undergoing major operations right now,” he said.
Also on her claim that he gave her money for Christmas last December, Evers said they were not that close for him to give her money for Christmas. “Is she my wife? I was not even in Nigeria during the Christmas period.”

Bull. He needs to man up bout kidnap. tsssk!
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by Carolece(f): 1:58am On Jan 07, 2011
Well he leave you with something alot of non black females want, a lovely yt baby. Get some T'shirts and wear them everyday that says you're not the nanny, you are the proud mother lipsrsealed
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by sleekdot(m): 2:53am On Jan 07, 2011
Na wa o.

And NL babes would accuse Naija men of dying cos of Oyinbos
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by 190: 2:59am On Jan 07, 2011
^^leave dem jor,
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by lookwonder: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2011
that a man impregnates a girl and abdandon her is purely a dosmetic matter. men have been known to run away from women that they impregnate. Nigerian men do this abroad and run away to Nigeria leaving the white girl to take care of the baby. i do not see the point of bringing in the police, this is purely a civil matter.
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by Onchedu(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2011
At least he left U with Oyinbo pikin. Wetin U been dey expect? Marriage?
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by tureal(m): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2011
if truely she met him at a wedding who'swedding was it? were in lagos did the wedding take place? if she is not an ashawo why will she sleep with him on there first date? this is a lesson to other ladies all that glitter is not gold, i only feel pit for the innocent child not that 29 years old aristo
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by skullbaba: 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2011
sorry 4 u on one side and god catcg you on the other.
how can a man without identity b fucking you.
both of you did not put it in contract dat a child can come in
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by babsjnr(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2011
mr Ferdinand take advantage of dis sista and dump her
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by no1madman(m): 12:54am On Jan 09, 2011
Desperate and opportunistic chick. . .
Re: '‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' by chikeorji123(m): 1:51am On Jan 09, 2011
kpele grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Date Some1 Wit The Same Name As Ur EX / World's Hottest Twins / How Most Girls Now Hasten Their Guys Into Marriage...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.