Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad (2543 Views)

Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by pocohantas(f): 8:35am On May 24, 2019
IamD18:

This further explains the last line in my initial comment.

Keep disgracing yourself by going thread to thread cursing your parents all for people to pity you and give you attention you should be getting offline.

May we never have a shameless daughter like you who will end up going around disgracing herself thinking she's shaming her parents.

And what about you that goes thread to thread insulting women?

We deserve a shameless son like you ba?

Allow the girl talk, same way people allow you rant. I would never understand why you think you of all people is in a position to be a moral judge. Mtcheeew.

21 Likes

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by IamD18: 8:39am On May 24, 2019
So much for a shameless girl who said I should get lost.

She just couldn't ignore.

Like I said, God has a way of protecting parents from evil kids.

Women will always be enemies to themselves, always supporting and encouraging their fellow ladies to do what they can't do.

Tufiakwa!

Any lady who support such shameful act should bring her own parents in public to shame.
Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by pocohantas(f): 8:42am On May 24, 2019
IamD18:
So much for a shameless girl who said I should get lost.

She just couldn't ignore.

Like I said, God has a way of protecting parents from evil kids.

Women will always be enemies to themselves, always supporting and encouraging their fellow ladies to do what they can't do.

Tufiakwa!

Any lady who support such shameful act should bring her own parents in public to shame.

Oh shut up.

I ask you again, the nonsense you do, was it your father that encouraged you to do that way?

Can you do it in front of your mother?

Who are you to even play judge and jury, when you do worse. Maybe even out of personal experience.

C'mon get out of here.

A Nairalander is dead. A good one.
Go have a sober reflection, if it were you, what would the comments be like

I know you gonna claim you don't care, but you do. Nonsense.

18 Likes

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by Nobody: 8:42am On May 24, 2019
dollytino4real:
my mum I will give all and even add #1000k untop my dad is #4500
Dis got me lol .....babe y u b like dis nah?

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by pocohantas(f): 8:44am On May 24, 2019
Every time, chuchuchu, na only you waka come?

You are talking about bringing shame, when you are always dropping comments that make people curse your mother.

Which shame is more than that one?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by IamD18: 8:47am On May 24, 2019
This world eh! A very wicked world.

People will encourage you to do what they wouldn't dare to do. They make you feel secured while deep inside them, they are laughing at your stupidity.

Thank God I've decided to avoid barren women, because in not time soon, their parents will die and there will be nothing left for them.

May we be sensible enough not to seek attention from those who will NEVER give us the attention.

[img]https://media1./images/5a2524041fbb9f67c577ff4e1018745e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by pocohantas(f): 8:55am On May 24, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Get lost please. I have less time for unproductive nonentities like you.

He should go remove the speck in his eye first. But then, you should try forgiving them, I think that would make it easier to live.

Don't you think so?

Most Nairalanders do not even care.
One of the true caring ones we had, is gone.

13 Likes

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by Preshy561(f): 9:10am On May 24, 2019
pocohantas:

He should go remove the speck in his eye first. But then, you should try forgiving them, I think that would make it easier to live.

Don't you think so?

True @emboldened.

Uyi, please, try and heed to this advise. wink

2 Likes

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:14am On May 24, 2019
pocohantas:

Don't you think so?

It's really hard to forgive them, Poco. Whenever I see them, hate and strife erupts in my heart. They're just so insignificant to the point that if they die today, I wonder if I'll cry or attend their funeral. I've tried so hard to forgive them, but I just can't and the worse is, they're totally unapologetic and insensitive. Let's all be unapologetic and insensitive then.

And yes, I know they do not care, and that's why I write and do not also care about the backlashes that follows suit. I'm really unbothered.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by pocohantas(f): 9:34am On May 24, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's really hard to forgive them, Poco. Whenever I see them, hate and strife erupts in my heart. They're just so insignificant to the point that if they die today, I wonder if I'll cry or attend their funeral. I've tried so hard to forgive them, but I just can't and the worse is, they're totally unapologetic and insensitive. Let's all be unapologetic and insensitive then.

And yes, I know they do not care, and that's why I write and do not also care about the backlashes that follows suit. I'm really unbothered.

You have to dear. Sometimes we forgive people not because they deserve it, but because we need the peace. Hate itself is a feeling, you expend so much energy on that. If you carry this anger, unconsciously, it would be affecting the decisions you take, as well as your actions.

I am not saying you should go cuddle them o, because I am not gonna lie, if you burn me once...amma avoid you for life. It is not grudge, it is me maintaining my lane.

3 Likes

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by jaksmillioniar: 10:18am On May 24, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

baby stop dis remember dey Neva abort u remember as a baby dey care for u or did u care for ur self. wich breast u suck. did u know DAT d day u are born ur parent got a power over u. I Neva see who succeed in dis life his parent Neva pray for. u are getting me angry u put ur pix d world knows u and u chat rubbish against ur parents. are u a baby.if I sound rude is cos I care yet am angry u make such decision. tomorrow u want to marry who will bless u or give u out. dear dont do rubbish DAT ur hubby family will use to curse u. pls stop dis on nairaland. edit d bad words pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by jaksmillioniar: 10:23am On May 24, 2019
pocohantas:

And what about you that goes thread to thread insulting women?

We deserve a shameless son like you ba?

Allow the girl talk, same way people allow you rant. I would never understand why you think you of all people is in a position to be a moral judge. Mtcheeew.
is good to talk we all feel pains but have u put ur pains online. no. u hide urself and Neva put a pix to know u. I think is against d future because nobody know tomorrow but why put dis word against ur parent in public. u are old and matured u shd be advising in a hard way not petting her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by jaksmillioniar: 10:25am On May 24, 2019
UjuJoan2:
If my dad were alive, I'll give him the whole 1million because I know he will eventually spend it all on my mum!
is like ur dad love ur mum a lot dats true love dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I pray and hope that, someday, you won't have a problem that will need your parents.
I'll leave you with this...

"Forgiveness is not always easy. At times, it feels more painful than the wound we suffered, to forgive the one that inflicted it. And yet, there is no peace without forgiveness".

- Marianne Williamson
Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by jflexy(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2019
I'll present the money to both of them(they are a team) then give my mum a little as consolation(you know women)
But since my father died 5 months after I was born, I would give all to my mum.

1 Like

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:17am On May 25, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

I pray and hope that, someday, you won't have a problem that will need your parents.
I'll leave you with this...

"Forgiveness is not always easy. At times, it feels more painful than the wound we suffered, to forgive the one that inflicted it. And yet, there is no peace without forgiveness".

- Marianne Williamson

I hope so too.
Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:18am On May 25, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
baby stop dis remember dey Neva abort u remember as a baby dey care for u or did u care for ur self. wich breast u suck. did u know DAT d day u are born ur parent got a power over u. I Neva see who succeed in dis life his parent Neva pray for. u are getting me angry u put ur pix d world knows u and u chat rubbish against ur parents. are u a baby.if I sound rude is cos I care yet am angry u make such decision. tomorrow u want to marry who will bless u or give u out. dear dont do rubbish DAT ur hubby family will use to curse u. pls stop dis on nairaland. edit d bad words pls.

Story. I send them make them born me?
Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:19am On May 25, 2019
pocohantas:

You have to dear. Sometimes we forgive people not because they deserve it, but because we need the peace. Hate itself is a feeling, you expend so much energy on that. If you carry this anger, unconsciously, it would be affecting the decisions you take, as well as your actions.

I am not saying you should go cuddle them o, because I am not gonna lie, if you burn me once...amma avoid you for life. It is not grudge, it is me maintaining my lane.

I'll try to, Poco but I know it'll be hard.
Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by damtan(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2019
I absolutely know very little or nothing about that man so every penny goes to my strong mum

2 Likes

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by addictiv(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2019
i ll give them 500k each.... then go behind to give mum another 500k....shes amazing.. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by damtan(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'll try to, Poco but I know it'll be hard.
Wish i could know your story.
Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by jaksmillioniar: 9:34am On May 25, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Story. I send them make them born me?
baby nobody is born by mistake if not u are miscarrage or u are Neva born at all.tink about DAT. are u not happy to be alive? I wish to know ur story but am over crossing bandary cos its a private matter. but know dis uyi u have a beautiful life. u are a beautiful girl I dont know ur pains but trust me dere are some girls or pple DAT even wish to be like u. some pple DAT face bad childhood today dey make it and are successful. uyi d best thing u can do now is to be focus in life and wen u born baby make sure u luv dem so much and make sure dey Neva go thru such pains u go thru. I want u to succeed as a parent were ur parents fail.d best way to feel love is to give love. try and forget ur pains because it wont take u amywere. did u know pain and hate is a heavy load u carry in ur chest. baby let ur pains go and see d love waiting for u in d future.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by jaksmillioniar: 9:36am On May 25, 2019
pocohantas:

Hippocrates will u maintain lane for ur parents

1 Like

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by jaksmillioniar: 9:38am On May 25, 2019
Preshy561:
True @emboldened.
Uyi, please, try and heed to this advise. wink
yellow pawpaw gud morning
Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by babyfaceafrica: 9:46am On May 25, 2019
IamD18:
Calm down, you'll get the attention and sympathy you are indirectly seeking from Nairalanders. smiley

But next time, use another method, than disgracing yourself by making mockery of your parents in public.

We all know that no parents are stupid enough to hate their responsible and well-mannered child.
your last sentence is not entirely correct

1 Like

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:59am On May 25, 2019
damtan:
Wish i could know your story.
What you don't know won't kill you.
Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by damtan(m): 10:20am On May 25, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

What you don't know won't kill you.
Nah.....It's quite the opposite for me but I can't expatiate
Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by ekkywolex(m): 11:12am On May 25, 2019
750 dad
250 mum
It's not easy to be a dad.
Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by Anonymous29: 11:34am On May 25, 2019
Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by qereshi: 12:14pm On May 25, 2019
dollytino4real:
my mum I will give all and even add #1000k untop my dad is #4500
4500 grin grin grin grin,but why not make it 5000, or 4000
Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by Preshy561(f): 3:13pm On May 25, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
yellow pawpaw gud morning
Jaks jaks. Your baby don turn charcoal.
Owerri sun nobi here. grin
Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by mylove4God(f): 4:30pm On May 25, 2019
Dad 700,000
Mum 300,000
I love my mum but dad can make good use of the money more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Toilet Seat Post Will Make You Very Angry If You're A Woman / State Vs Independent School In Uk / Students Caught Having Sex At The Bushy Back Of The Cape Coast University.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.