Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad (2522 Views)

Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by DAVIDMOE(m): 6:10pm On May 23, 2019
if I'm to to give 1 million to my parent. 970,000 goes to mum while 30k goes to dad. I love both of them very much.
drop yours in the comment section.

1 Like

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by Uyi168: 6:15pm On May 23, 2019
Mum:1,000,000
Dad:zero..
That' man nor try at all..
angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by Donald95(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2019
700k to my mum and 300k to my Dad.
I pray i grow to be a better dad

8 Likes

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by erifeoluwasimi(f): 6:19pm On May 23, 2019
Mum 900000
Dad 100000
Mum is a super hero

10 Likes

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2019
50/50

10 Likes

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by Mizwisdom(f): 6:22pm On May 23, 2019
I'll give 60% mum/ 40% dad

4 Likes

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by Joyboy1(m): 6:30pm On May 23, 2019
It's 50/50.....NO CHEATING

4 Likes

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by BLESSMME: 6:31pm On May 23, 2019
60% dad, 40% mum

8 Likes

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by CrazyPros: 6:33pm On May 23, 2019
Mum 300k, Dad 700k.

After all na Dad they pay school fees, bring feed money, handle projects etc.

Dad's they try o. When you grow you go know.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by ahiboilandgas: 6:35pm On May 23, 2019
1000000 to mum zero for mr father

2 Likes

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by Lamasta(m): 6:51pm On May 23, 2019
Mum 40 dad 60 cos I know from the 60 I gave dad roughly 20% will still go to mum

1 Like

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by Ajimusty2: 7:16pm On May 23, 2019
All to Mumcy,but popsy has his way of collecting money from Mumcy.

1 Like

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by Acidosis(m): 7:21pm On May 23, 2019
No need sharing. They run things together, share accounts, passwords, etc. smiley

To those guys allocating all to their mothers, I hope y'all are learning to be responsible dads. If history repeats itself, your kids will come back to share the same view.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by RichBoy247: 7:33pm On May 23, 2019
800,000 to daddy
200,000 to mummy

Cos daddy pays the bills.

9 Likes

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by UjuJoan2: 7:36pm On May 23, 2019
If my dad were alive, I'll give him the whole 1million because I know he will eventually spend it all on my mum!

5 Likes

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by dollytino4real(f): 8:19pm On May 23, 2019
my mum I will give all and even add #1000k untop my dad is #4500

1 Like

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by zeestone99(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2019
CrazyPros:
Mum 300k, Dad 700k.

After all na Dad they pay school fees, bring feed money, handle projects etc.

Dad's they try o. When you grow you go know.

Wen they have thier own kids, they will appreciate the efforts of their dad

6 Likes

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:08pm On May 23, 2019
I'll give them 5 NAIRA each. Make i just pity them, atleast 50 Naira each, them fit take the remaining change take chop groundnuts. I no care. I'll rather spend all of it on my underbridge yeye ekuke boyfriend.

Those Deadbeats do not deserve my penny.

1 Like

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by Acidosis(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
deleted.
Wtf! Delete this nonsense
Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by Evangkatsoulis: 9:25pm On May 23, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
I'll give them 5 NAIRA each. Make i just pity them, atleast 50 Naira each, them fit take the remaining change take chop groundnuts. I no care. I'll rather spend all of it on my underbridge yeye ekuke boyfriend.

why them abandon you?
Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:30pm On May 23, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

why them abandon you?

You wan adopt me?
Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:36pm On May 23, 2019
Acidosis:

Wtf! Delete this nonsense

Hehehe.

Every thoughts I bring into fruition are always premeditated. I don't act hastily. In summary, I'm not sorry for whatever I typed which you read. They're deadbeats, and that's ok.
Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by Acidosis(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hehehe.

Every thoughts I bring into fruition are always premeditated. I don't act hastily. In summary, I'm not sorry for whatever I typed which you read. They're deadbeats, and that's ok.

Alright, noted
Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by Amanee(f): 10:09pm On May 23, 2019
Everything to mom, nothing to Mr sperm donor because that was mostly who he was

1 Like

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by Biglittlelois(f): 10:15pm On May 23, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wow
Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by Biglittlelois(f): 10:16pm On May 23, 2019
50/50

1 Like

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by IamD18: 7:40am On May 24, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
[s] I'll give them 5 NAIRA each. Make i just pity them, atleast 50 Naira each, them fit take the remaining change take chop groundnuts. I no care. I'll rather spend all of it on my underbridge yeye ekuke boyfriend.

Those Deadbeats do not deserve my penny.[/s]
Calm down, you'll get the attention and sympathy you are indirectly seeking from Nairalanders. smiley

But next time, use another method, than disgracing yourself by making mockery of your parents in public.

We all know that no parents are stupid enough to hate their responsible and well-mannered child.

6 Likes

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:57am On May 24, 2019
IamD18:
Calm down, you'll get the attention and sympathy you are indirectly seeking from Nairalanders. smiley

But next time, use another method, than disgracing yourself by making mockery of your parents in public.

We all know that no parents are stupid enough to hate their responsible and well-mannered child.

Hey look. I think it's rather too early for this. A deadbeat is a deadbeat and there's no excuse for that. I have no reason whatsoever to seek pity and validation from any Nairalander because of what exactly? Do you think i crave attention like that? Save your useless sympathy and attention, I don't and will never need it. When people come to voice out the truths about things, you stupid urchins come to twist the truth. Just like I replied someone up there, I'm totally unapologetic about what I wrote, and a worthless person like you won't guilt trip me into saying otherwise. I'm and I've never been irresponsible or ill-mannered.

Whatever reaction anyone gets from me is a result of their actions. Next time, learn not to come into where you aren't invited, that way, you'll live peacefully. No drink Panadol on top another man headache.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by IamD18: 8:08am On May 24, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
[s]
Hey look. I think it's rather too early for this. A deadbeat is a deadbeat and there's no excuse for that. I have no reason whatsoever to seek pity and validation from any Nairalander because of what exactly? Do you think i crave attention like that? Save your useless sympathy and attention, I don't and will never need it. When people come to voice out the truths about things, you stupid urchins come to twist the truth. Just like I replied someone up there, I'm totally unapologetic about what I wrote, and a worthless person like you won't guilt trip me into saying otherwise. I'm and I've never been irresponsible or ill-mannered.

Whatever reaction anyone gets from me is a result of their actions. Next time, learn not to come into where you aren't invited, that way, you'll live peacefully. No drink Panadol on top another man headache.[/s]
This further explains the last line in my initial comment.

Keep disgracing yourself by going thread to thread cursing your parents all for people to pity you and give you attention you should be getting offline.

May we never have a shameless daughter like you who will end up going around disgracing herself thinking she's shaming her parents.

3 Likes

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:18am On May 24, 2019
IamD18:

This further explains the last line in my initial comment.

Keep disgracing yourself by going thread to thread cursing your parents all for people to pity you and give you attention you should be getting offline.

May we never have a shameless daughter like you who will end up going around disgracing herself thinking she's shaming her parents.

Get lost please. I have less time for unproductive nonentities like you.

15 Likes

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by IamD18: 8:24am On May 24, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Get lost please. I have less time for unproductive nonentities like you.
Your parents really dodged a bullet.

God v'got good ways of protecting parents from evil child.smiley

1 Like

Re: You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:31am On May 24, 2019
IamD18:
Your parents really dodged a bullet.
God v'got good ways of protecting parents from evil child.smiley

LMAO! I'll learn not to give you the attention you seek again. Bye baby. �

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Women Contribute To Their Own Objectification. / Ok / Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.