Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) (53798 Views)

UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) / Bulgaria Vs England Match Stopped Twice Due To Racist Abuse At Players (Photos) / Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by cr7lomo: 10:10am On May 24, 2019
jbtobsyn:

That is your own definition of international. Guy you are dumb. Messi also has those. Idiot.

U are so brain dead that u dint read whr I said comparing both for the past 4yrs...but in fact , the past 3yrs
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by adebobconed(m): 10:17am On May 24, 2019
brosci:

He didn't bottle anything, barca did.
It has always been a barca thing. Cluelessness and clumsiness under pressure but of course Leo gets the blame and that is why he is the best Because everyone including you expect the best from the best.

He will try again next season

True, but when the perceived best is unable to deliver the best, it can't be regarded as the best.

#Think about it.
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by femianski: 10:25am On May 24, 2019
cr7lomo:

The euros is just like the WC , they are the only 2tournaments that are played every 4yrs... The only tournament apart from the WC that has over 16 competitors... Don't forget that European football is whr football is ... Any nation in Europe will take winning the euros than to loose in a WC final...no one cares about the loosers
So you are now comparing Euros to world cup just because it's been staged every four years? My God!!!
If you mention this in town people would laugh at you.
Hope you haven't forgotten that AFCON will host 24 nations this year.
You are too sentimental for my liking.
Ever since I have been reading your posts on nairaland, you have never for once appreciated Messi exploits rather looking for means to criticize him.
Thank God people like you are not pundits on sky sports, super sports and the likes.
Respect the guy man.
Even me that likes Messi, I leaped for joy when Ronaldo scored the last minute equalizer against Spain and that athletico comeback hatrick.
Either you like it or not Messi will be a man to be reckoned with in the history of football likewise Ronaldo.
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by femianski: 10:29am On May 24, 2019
cr7lomo:

U are so brain dead that u dint read whr I said comparing both for the past 4yrs...but in fact , the past 3yrs
It's already clear that you don't know what to post again cos the guy has exposed your flaws.
The guy was correcting your misconception about international trophy and you are digressing from the issue
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by courna(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2019
chiboy1116:
how's Ronaldo ahead? Ronaldo Aerial prowess Goals
Messi Dribbling Passing Creating chances Goals Free kick So tell me , how's is Ronaldo ahead ?

And Pele was a really good dribbler .

Ronaldo
goals aerial prowess off the ball movement free kicks (as far as I'm concerned Ronaldo has more freekick goals)
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by chiboy1116: 11:12am On May 24, 2019
courna:

Ronaldo

goals
aerial prowess
off the ball movement
free kicks (as far as I'm concerned Ronaldo has more freekick goals)

he has 2 freekick goals in 3years, while Messi has like 20+
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by tosinosam(m): 11:27am On May 24, 2019
femianski:

So you are now comparing Euros to world cup just because it's been staged every four years? My God!!!
If you mention this in town people would laugh at you.
Hope you haven't forgotten that AFCON will host 24 nations this year.
You are too sentimental for my liking.
Ever since I have been reading your posts on nairaland, you have never for once appreciated Messi exploits rather looking for means to criticize him.
Thank God people like you are not pundits on sky sports, super sports and the likes.
Respect the guy man.
Even me that likes Messi, I leaped for joy when Ronaldo scored the last minute equalizer against Spain and that athletico comeback hatrick.
Either you like it or not Messi will be a man to be reckoned with in the history of football likewise Ronaldo.
Lemme tell u one very fact you should grab..as a Ronaldo fan,DAT guy will never listen to reason..He could as well tell u DAT ronaldo has more goals than messi in d almost concluded season dis year
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Hamid7(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2019
cr7lomo:

The euros is just like the WC , they are the only 2tournaments that are played every 4yrs... The only tournament apart from the WC that has over 16 competitors... Don't forget that European football is whr football is ... Any nation in Europe will take winning the euros than to loose in a WC final...no one cares about the loosers
Euros is like the world cup?
Your are beyond redemption
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by courna(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2019
chiboy1116:
he has 2 freekick goals in 3years, while Messi has like 20+

did their football career started in the last 3 years ??

the fact still remains that cr7 have more freekicks
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by cr7lomo: 1:36pm On May 24, 2019
femianski:

It's already clear that you don't know what to post again cos the guy has exposed your flaws.
The guy was correcting your misconception about international trophy and you are digressing from the issue

U are so stupid that u don't know champions league is an international trophy...seems u and that fools brain is very slow... Pentium 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by femianski: 2:10pm On May 24, 2019
cr7lomo:

U are so stupid that u don't know champions league is an international trophy...seems u and that fools brain is very slow... Pentium 1
Mr man the champions league is not an international trophy. An international tournament is a tournament whereby different nations ( countries) contest.
Get your facts right? And why the insult? It shows you have lost the argument. You are pained and ashamed that I have exposed your flaws that's why you rained insults and abusive words.
It shows you are a kid in football or one of those fans that watch football just for fun without actually knowing the principles behind it and the tactics in it.
If you like rain more insults, it doesn't change anything about me and I continue to enjoy my life.
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by LeoFish92(m): 2:17pm On May 24, 2019
cr7lomo:
Goals win games and titles and not dribbles

Your hatred for Messi is embarrassing.

Chill guy, it's football, it's supposed to be enjoyed, not resented.

I'm not a Ronaldo fan, but I don't have anything against him. Yours on the contrary.... It's a pity
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2019
femianski:

Mr man the champions league is not an international trophy. An international tournament is a tournament whereby different nations ( countries) contest.
Get your facts right? And why the insult? It shows you have lost the argument. You are pained and ashamed that I have exposed your flaws that's why you rained insults and abusive words.
It shows you are a kid in football or one of those fans that watch football just for fun without actually knowing the principles behind it and the tactics in it.
If you like rain more insults, it doesn't change anything about me and I continue to enjoy my life.
but bro, I think you should have understood what he meant my CL being an international trophy. by your definition of different nations, aren't CL being played by different clubs from different nations? it isn't suppose to be an argument.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by cr7lomo: 6:08pm On May 24, 2019
femianski:

It's certain that you don't know the meaning of international...look at u contradicting urself... Is champions league not a league competition by various teams from various countries?? The league titles are local cups ... If I do my business within Africa , trading in different countries in Africa, then I am an international business man... but if my business is strictly within this country, then I am a local business man... Messi hasn't won any trophy outside Spain in 4yrs going to 5yrs and u ignoramus call him goat...a goat that hasn't won an international trophy in his last 4 attempts
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by cr7lomo: 6:12pm On May 24, 2019
femianski:

Don't mind that guy. It's clear that he is a Ronaldo worshipper and fanatic mere looking at his moniker. It's like he started watching football three years ago cos he said Ronaldo has 3 UCL titles which are actually five.

Use ur brain properly to understand what I wrote... 3CLs in the last 4yrs...is English language so difficult to understand??
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by femianski: 9:34pm On May 24, 2019
cr7lomo:

Use ur brain properly to understand what I wrote... 3CLs in the last 4yrs...is English language so difficult to understand??
Where did you mention in the last 4 years in your post
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by femianski: 9:39pm On May 24, 2019
cr7lomo:

It's certain that you don't know the meaning of international...look at u contradicting urself... Is champions league not a league competition by various teams from various countries?? The league titles are local cups ... If I do my business within Africa , trading in different countries in Africa, then I am an international business man... but if my business is strictly within this country, then I am a local business man... Messi hasn't won any trophy outside Spain in 4yrs going to 5yrs and u ignoramus call him goat...a goat that hasn't won an international trophy in his last 4 attempts
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by chiboy1116: 6:37am On May 25, 2019
courna:

did their football career started in the last 3 years ??

the fact still remains that cr7 have more freekicks
currently who's the best fk taker in the world ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria / Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) / U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.