Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night (5394 Views)

Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by iTearHerToto: 7:30pm On May 23, 2019
Been laffing since a.m cheesy

So me and boys went to chill and feed eyes at a strip club on Lagos island yesternight then I saw this stripper girl. Our eyes met and I smiled. She reciprocated happily based on it was a sweet boy. They always wear a different smile when a sweet boy is involved wink unfortunately NL kids won't know that smile when they see oneangry Well that's their business.

So i signaled her to come sit on my laps and vrooom she flew to my side like a sex starved mosquito. Long story short I caught her pressing her phone with profuse gusto and i was interested on what caused her not to answer my question pertaining how and where we gonna start the night.. As i had plans to go fvck her in the restroom. Alas it was nairaland that devoured all the attention she was supposed to be giving to her client; ITearHerToto. Fortunately for me I saw her moniker. It was.....(name withheld) one of those embittered nairaland Hoes feminists... And I lost the appetite I had for her instantly.... No man would wanna be with someone like her even if it's a fling... Unless you don't know her... I could have fvcked badluck but as a child of grace I was saved smiley

Don't be deceived brethren these hoes are hungry. They are broke and shattered. They come online and spill trash while out there they are zero. I whisked her away like a coward would whisk away a cockroach on his/her arm. She's been mute on NL today perhaps I was her first customer yesterday but ruined her business sad i wished I could help. Unfortunately she's not worth it cry

Advice!

Don't troll why you hungry. Even if you do always hide your identity

Should I say her name

Pukes angry

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:40pm On May 23, 2019
grin grin grin oh what a well fabricated bunch of lies. You are lying.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by iTearHerToto: 7:44pm On May 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
grin grin grin oh what a well fabricated bunch of lies. You are lying.
you strip too

Pukes angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:47pm On May 23, 2019
Anyways, you are as guilty as the gal. A man who patronises prostitutes is as guilty as the prostitute.if I were a man, I would never engage in such.
iTearHerToto:
you strip too

Pukes angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by iTearHerToto: 7:54pm On May 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Anyways, you are as guilty as the gal. A man who patronises prostitutes is as guilty as the prostitute.if I were a man, I would never engage in such.
Can't be fvcking someone's daughter pusssy all the time because we dating na... I'm human with conscience... Only wanted her pusssy to rest while I go catch fun with another... Afterall Sharing is caring

I detest stingy souls angry

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by Bojack(m): 7:58pm On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Can't be fvcking someone's daughter pusssy all the time because we dating na... I'm human with conscience... Only wanted her pusssy to rest while I go catch fun with another... Afterall Sharing is caring

CHIEF
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:58pm On May 23, 2019
For your mind you are a kind guy, akpene! undecided what happened to self control or what happened to marrying your lady? Oga repent jare.
iTearHerToto:

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by MJBOLT: 8:03pm On May 23, 2019
drop the moniker
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 23, 2019
itearhertoto
itearhertoto

itearhertoto

itearhertoto
itearhertoto
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by iTearHerToto: 8:04pm On May 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
For your mind you are a kind guy, akpene! undecided what happened to self control or what happened to marrying your lady? Oga repent jare.

Pukes angry

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by anonymuz(m): 8:12pm On May 23, 2019
Why u n con tear her toto grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by logan2(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2019
Utako , your gbola will soon enter voice mail ,keep fucking strangers
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by Biglittlelois(f): 8:48pm On May 23, 2019
We know you're lying but continue......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by Biglittlelois(f): 8:55pm On May 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
drop the moniker

Why

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by MJBOLT: 9:09pm On May 23, 2019
so i can verify his story cheesy
Biglittlelois:

Why
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by Biglittlelois(f): 9:13pm On May 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
so i can verify his story cheesy

So that you can stalk and insult her like your ilks here right?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by MJBOLT: 9:15pm On May 23, 2019
i dont do such,i'm a good guy smiley
Biglittlelois:

So that you can stalk and insult her like your ilks here right?
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by Biglittlelois(f): 9:17pm On May 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
i dont do such,i'm a good guy smiley

Alright.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by iTearHerToto: 9:22pm On May 23, 2019
Biglittlelois:
We know you're lying but continue......

Always Make sure you know where all your hoes friends are working to avoid a strange call someday that would send chills down your spine angry
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by Biglittlelois(f): 9:25pm On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Always Make sure you know where all your hoes friends are working to avoid a strange call someday that would send chills down your spine angry

I think you're lonely in reality that's why you came here to cook up a story just to get a little bit of attention, have at it.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by iTearHerToto: 9:31pm On May 23, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I think you're lonely in reality that's why you came here to cook up a story just to get a little bit of attention, have at it.
Go talk to your friends madam. One of them is already depressed. Go look for the one thatis missing and haven't spoken to you today. Depression might be weighing her down... She's casted! She's spared by grace or she be shamed here angry
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by Biglittlelois(f): 9:40pm On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Go talk to your friends madam. One of them is already depressed. Go look for the one thatis missing and haven't spoken to you today. Depression might be weighing her down... She's casted! She's spared by grace or she be shamed here angry

Whatever makes you sleep at night.....

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by amajato: 10:13pm On May 23, 2019
Vacancy...
Teachers are needed in the following areas in a primary school.

1. English language or linguistic
2. Mathematics, physics, biology or chemistry
3. Geography

Note.. you must be residing in Benin and with at least 3 years experience in teaching.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Been laffing since a.m cheesy

So me and boys went to chill and feed eyes at a strip club on Lagos island yesternight then I saw this stripper girl. Our eyes met and I smiled. She reciprocated happily based on it was a sweet boy. They always wear a different smile when a sweet boy is involved wink unfortunately NL kids won't know that smile when they see oneangry Well that's their business.

So i signaled her to come sit on my laps and vrooom she flew to my side like a sex starved mosquito. Long story short I caught her pressing her phone with profuse gusto and i was interested on what caused her not to answer my question pertaining how and where we gonna start the night.. As i had plans to go fvck her in the restroom. Alas it was nairaland that devoured all the attention she was supposed to be giving to her client; ITearHerToto. Fortunately for me I saw her moniker. It was.....(name withheld) one of those embittered nairaland Hoes feminists... And I lost the appetite I had for her instantly.... No man would wanna be with someone like her even if it's a fling... Unless you don't know her... I could have fvcked badluck but as a child of grace I was saved smiley

Don't be deceived brethren these hoes are hungry. They are broke and shattered. They come online and spill trash while out there they are zero. I whisked her away like a coward would whisk away a cockroach on his/her arm. She's been mute on NL today perhaps I was her first customer yesterday but ruined her business sad i wished I could help. Unfortunately she's not worth it cry

Advice!

Don't troll why you hungry. Even if you do always hide your identity

Should I say her name

Pukes angry
what her moniker? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by mcjohny(m): 10:35pm On May 23, 2019
oga what's her name, we just need a scapegoat to teach her what Naira Marley is passing through
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by iTearHerToto: 1:06am On May 24, 2019
mcjohny:
oga what's her name, we just need a scapegoat to teach her what Naira Marley is passing through
We have heartless people here sha grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by Nobody: 11:46am On May 26, 2019
This is new school.
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by iRepNaija1: 1:46pm On May 26, 2019
Such a stupid, hypocritical story.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by AnalQueenluci: 3:42pm On May 26, 2019
BornagainThief:
what her moniker? undecided
husbandsnatchx
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by Junkie1: 3:44pm On May 26, 2019
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Stripper Last Night by Eldavis(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Naso.... U ur self nor dey rest??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video – Father Catches His Daughter Nacking A Man In His Toilet See What He Did / My Wife's Getting Fat / Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.