Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful (5400 Views)

"See What My Husband Turned Me Into": Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story / Video:dog Trying To Put Penis Into Lady Vagina By Force / Naija! Man Sticks His Hand Into Lady's Trouser, Fingers Her Publicly (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by Softcash(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
A Nigerian man recently recounted how a guy surprised everyone by transferring money to a lady just because she was 'too beautiful'.

He then went on to enjoin other men to practice what this dude did. Many reacted to his story in several ways. This man whose name on Twitter is Uchay said that the very 'generous' guy who doled out money to a pretty lady did not know her before the encounter.

He merely met her on the road, asked for her account number and transferred money to her with an explanation that she was way too beautiful to be ignored. This fellow did not ask for her phone number. But despite this, she gave it to him without thinking twice. Uchay used this story as a point of reference to encourage men to up their games.

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1243210-nigerian-guy-transfers-money-lady-account-beautiful.html?fbclid=IwAR3BLj5UAjjWGkcrPbfiyQgRRAdhBFUoIYZCLmitVti73jwfaerxeYVH6DE
Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by Offpoint1: 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
I'm not going to comment on the said guy level of stupidity, I'll save that for another day. This is the line that caught my attention This fellow did not ask for her phone number. But despite this, she gave it to him without thinking twice.

Guys observe the speed at which she gave out her number "WITHOUT THINKING TWICE" and there's a guy out there who might have been seeking her number for months if not years.

Then somebody comma be opening a thread fews days ago about ten things that attract women to men and MONEY was not in the top list. I'm still looking for his address till date.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by Exempted: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
Imagine she encouraged men to practiced what the guy did...

That lady must be a gold digger shocked
Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lol, he no ask for number but he collect am.. Well the girl sharp!

More billing go enter the matter, shebi the guy head no correct abi. He go learn

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Offpoint1:
I'm not going to comment on the said guy level of stupidity, I'll save that for another day. This is the line that caught my attention This fellow did not ask for her phone number. But despite this, she gave it to him without thinking twice.

Guys observe the speed at which she gave out her number "THINKING TWICE" and there's a guy out there who might have seeking her number for months if not years.

Then somebody comma be opening a thread fews days ago about ten things that attract women to men and MONEY was not in the top list. I'm still looking for his address till date.

weda na fake number d girl give am u know? Anyway d story sounds ridiculous so it might be fakecheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by Offpoint1: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
lefulefu:
weda na fake number d girl give am u know? Anyway d story sounds ridiculous so it might be fakecheesy
lol, fake number when money is involved? I strike out that possibility my daddycheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
Offpoint1:

lol, fake number when money is involved? I strike out that possibility my daddycheesy
cheesy well u have a point shacheesy. Some of our ladies love free money. Na to jus store dis guy as her future maga dey exhort free money from am without doing anything in returncheesy. Many ladies dey pray for men like dis. U can jus imagine a man jus dashing u free money and u can use it to slay while dating men of ur own choice while this maga will jus be funding d billscheesy. This type of man is a special gifts from the godscheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by IamPlato(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
If You Like Fine Pass Jesus Girlfriend. I Will Never Do That
Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by Offpoint1: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesy well u have a point shacheesy. Some of our ladies love free money. Na to jus store dis guy as her future maga dey exhort free money from am without doing anything in returncheesy. Many ladies dey pray for men like dis. U can jus imagine a man jus dashing u free money and u can use it to slay while dating men of ur own choice while this maga will jus be funding d billscheesy. This type of man is a special gifts from the godscheesy.
I tell you a special gift from him village peoplegrin

Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
Offpoint1:
I tell you a special gift from him village peoplegrin
cheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by Offpoint1: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesycheesy
I saw your mentions on my original account but I can't reply cuz I'm serving a month and 2 weeks ban for laughing at NL mod.
Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by YorubaWarrior: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
I'm not too surprised... na Okoro man! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by bentwood85(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
Twitter and stupid stories..
Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
Offpoint1:

I saw your mentions on my original account but I can't reply cuz I'm serving a month and 2 weeks ban for laughing at NL mod.
its okcheesy.. Wetin d mode do wey u come dey laugh amcheesy. Na bros Mind ban u?cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Offpoint1:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by Offpoint1: 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
lefulefu:
its okcheesy.. Wetin d mode do wey u come dey laugh amcheesy. Na bros Mind ban u?cheesy
grin I talk sey my favorite nairalander na those Sex position and bet9ja guys cuz dem dey give dia mod headache... I come attach this picture, naso dem knack me ban o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by SOFTENGR: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
Las Las the guy go enter...
If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by dingbang(m): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
The speed at which she gave the guy her account number was the part that got me grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by etrange: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
Offpoint1:

Guys observe the speed at which she gave out her number "WITHOUT THINKING TWICE" and there's a guy out there who might have been seeking her number for months if not years.

You carefully left your fellow guy who's the focuse here to perch on ladies' matter. Typical Nairaland boy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Na thunder go fire that uchay. there are enough men in his family and his extended family. let him give them dat advice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by Ayodun1: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Offpoint1:

grin I talk sey my favorite nairalander na those Sex position and bet9ja guys cuz dem dey give dia mod headache... I come attach this picture, naso dem knack me ban o

Oh God! Laugh wan kill me. I remember laughing hard when I saw your post never knew it would end with ban. Nairaland mod no get joy at all.
Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by catalan15(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
Offpoint1:

I Agree With You....
Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
...and after the man transfered the money to her account?
Complete the story.

Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by Eroms4life17(m): 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Yahoo boy done buy that girl destiny you dey here dey talk.
Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by iammo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
If you pay for love or affection then na you know
Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by Offpoint1: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ayodun1:

Oh God! Laugh wan kill me. I remember laughing hard when I saw your post never knew it would end with ban. Nairaland mod no get joy at all.
Dem don loan all their joys to federal governmentgringrin
Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by Godfullsam(m): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
Picture of the said 'too beautiful girl' or i dont believe.
Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
Softcash:

"Uchay used this story as a point of reference to encourage men to up their games."

To UP my game so as to entice a Lady?? I just weak...

Sum mindsets get k-leg aswear.....

Re: Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful by Daviddson(m): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
IamPlato:
If You Like Fine Pass Jesus Girlfriend. I Will Never Do That
Edit this blasphemous comment, Mr man.

(1) (Reply)

Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice / Between The Two, Who Should I Pick? (pic) / Check Out Kamora Owens, A Plus Size Beautiful Female Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.