Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Woman Claims She Can’t Get A Job Because Of Her Good Looks - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Woman Claims She Can’t Get A Job Because Of Her Good Looks (531 Views)

Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) / 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man / Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Claims She Can’t Get A Job Because Of Her Good Looks by massmediang: 8:39pm On May 23, 2019
A young has claimed that her failure to secure a job is because she is very good looking.
The 33-year-old law-school graduate from London decided to start her own retail company selling vintage clothes online after she tried to find a job but did not succeed because of her good looks.

Russian-born Irina Kova claims that being attractive has made it harder for her to get a job in London, as women simply don’t trust her or find her intimidating, and men don’t take her seriously. Kova, who used to work in business development for important clients, believes her good looks ruined her career and made it harder to find another serious job, despite having a law-degree and an impressive CV.
Irina told British tabloid The Sun that her attractiveness affects her negatively both during the hiring process and after she gets a job. To improve her chances of actually landing a job, the 33-year-old’s agent advised her to dye her hair darker to make herself too professional. But even if she gets past the interviews, her male bosses never seem to take her seriously.
See details:
https://wakkinews.com/2019/05/23/woman-claims-she-cant-get-a-job-because-of-her-good-looks/

Re: Woman Claims She Can’t Get A Job Because Of Her Good Looks by sexy74(m): 8:40pm On May 23, 2019
Some people will just make others waste data because they want to trend.
This girl and her picture Na dem be this .

3 Likes

Re: Woman Claims She Can’t Get A Job Because Of Her Good Looks by AnnaWrites: 9:37pm On May 23, 2019
Seriously? Not hating but there's nothing extraordinary about her. Girlfriend just needed a reason to trend.

See her lips like they contain fillings.
Re: Woman Claims She Can’t Get A Job Because Of Her Good Looks by SilentVboy: 10:02pm On May 23, 2019
Good looks? Mtcheeeeeeeew

Re: Woman Claims She Can’t Get A Job Because Of Her Good Looks by Oluseye101: 11:48pm On May 23, 2019
I am Akinola....director at AK rainbows designs ... I design matured tye and dye wears... Currently we are in need of wholesalers across different institutions within the country....are you an undergraduate and you want to make additional income to the money you get from home... Imagine you making 500 gain on every wear you sell to your friends... Now imagine you selling to the whole institution...... Any interested person can chat us on 08130214301...we will show you some samples and you'll be waoed ..real bussness deal only...thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need Idea On How To Run A Social Media Page / The Moment A Bolt Driver Returned The Phone A Client Left In His Car / Taxify Driver Needed In Owerri Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.