Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom (1948 Views)

In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by Nobody: 6:20am On May 24, 2019
Newsbroadcastnaija:
She wrote saying;
“My birthday gift from me to me��❤����
When life throw me into a single motherhood, Alot of people laugh at me �she thinks is easy to rise kids�she thinks she knows everything �she never see anything � some say she couldn't stay married cos she is wise � some say she couldn't stay married cos God is not with me��☝when I have little issues with people next statement� that is the reason you are not married� no man will marry you� I put my all my trust in God he has never failed me non disappoint me��
I stayed focused and channel all my love to my kids�� always believing God to see me through ���now I got all the love i seek from my kids
No matter all that happened
I didn't give up on love and marriage�� I think i am ready now�ready for a home
��������
Please tell people� who will people� and they will tell people�� that I am now a landlord.. This is just the beginning another one loading��� still on my birthday ....�����i own it all to God who made it so possible��� Proudsinglemom��the bag is secured for America and Paris”
Congratulation to her.

Cc

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Mynd44

See more: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/05/nigerian-lady-reveals-what-she-did.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by Nobody: 6:50am On May 24, 2019
See her new acquired mansion of several rooms HERE, And see reactions HERE
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by IamD18: 7:08am On May 24, 2019
Even a year old kid can perfectly tell how you became a landlord.

The truth remain that single mothers exeot widows are the most useless, wayward, frustrated and promiscous set of creatures on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by ubunja(m): 7:15am On May 24, 2019
Hitgistnaija:
Newsbroadcastnaija:
She wrote saying;
“My birthday gift from me to me��❤����
When life throw me into a single motherhood, Alot of people laugh at me �she thinks is easy to rise kids�she thinks she knows everything �she never see anything � some say she couldn't stay married cos she is wise � some say she couldn't stay married cos God is not with me��☝when I have little issues with people next statement� that is the reason you are not married� no man will marry you� I put my all my trust in God he has never failed me non disappoint me��
I stayed focused and channel all my love to my kids�� always believing God to see me through ��� now I got all the love i seek from my kids
No matter all that happened
I didn't give up on love and marriage�� I think i am ready now�ready for a home
��������
Please tell people� who will people� and they will tell people�� that I am now a landlord.. This is just the beginning another one loading��� still on my birthday ....�����i own it all to God who made it so possible��� Proudsinglemom��the bag is secured for America and Paris”
Congratulation to her.

Cc

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Mynd44

See more: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/05/nigerian-lady-reveals-what-she-did.html
And there right there is the problem with Single Mothers. You'll always be competing with her children for her love. Always you'll be Number 3, after the kids and herself.

Also, Marry a guy raised by a single mother and you'll be competing with her mother for his love as a wife. It's fvcked up!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:21am On May 24, 2019
IamD18:
Even a year old kid can perfectly tell how you became a landlord.

The truth remain that single mothers exeot widows are the most useless, wayward, frustrated and promiscous set of creatures on earth.
The bold, has IamD18 written all over it cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by IamD18: 7:25am On May 24, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
The bold, has IamD18 written all over it cheesy
Are you a single mother?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:27am On May 24, 2019
ubunja:

And there right there is the problem with Single Mothers. You'll always be competing with her children for her love. Always you'll be Number 3, after the kids and herself.

Also, Marry a guy raised by a single mother and you'll be competing with her mother for his love as a wife. It's fvcked up!
Coming from a rejected single daddy grin
How does this your comment relate to the topic?
Ubuntu never ceases any opportunity to confirm that his brain is faulty

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by Preshy561(f): 7:29am On May 24, 2019
Whatever lady!!

Be yourself, a happy singlehood is better than thousands of frustrated marriages.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by ubunja(m): 7:30am On May 24, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Coming from a rejected single daddy grin
How does this your comment relate to the topic?
Ubuntu never ceases any opportunity to confirm that his brain is faulty
to be honest I thought it was related.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by ubunja(m): 7:31am On May 24, 2019
Preshy561:
Whatever lady!!

Be yourself, a happy singlehood is better than thousands of frustrated marriages.

that's not even a singlehood. It's a Single Motherhood.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by Preshy561(f): 7:33am On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
that's not even a singlehood. It's a Single Motherhood.
Whatever.
There's nothing better than a fulfilled and happy life, only if she can see through her backlashes; there are more to life than social media pity.

She should be really strong for herself and her kids.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by ubunja(m): 7:36am On May 24, 2019
Preshy561:

Whatever.
There's nothing better than a fulfilled and happy life, only if she can see through her backlashes; there are more to life than social media pity.

She should be really strong for herself and her kids.
I just pity those kids that will be failures

Single mothers raise gays and sluts.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by Preshy561(f): 7:36am On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
I just pity those kids that will be failures

Single mothers raise gays and sluts.
Are you not mad?
Don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by ubunja(m): 7:42am On May 24, 2019
Preshy561:

Are you not mad?
Don't quote me again.
oh please

The stats are all over the net. Most gays have only 1 parent, the mother.

As for girls, their search for masculinity leads them to lose virginity earlier. C'mon now the stats are all over.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by Preshy561(f): 7:44am On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
oh please

The stats are all over the net. Most gays have only 1 parent, the mother.

As for girls, their search for masculinity leads them to lose virginity earlier. C'mon now the stats are all over.
K.
Guess the failure of your daughter is now a lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by ubunja(m): 7:47am On May 24, 2019
Preshy561:

K.
Guess the failure of your daughter is now a lesbian.
single fathers never get the chance to raise a girl alone. Women flock to Single Fathers. They crave them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by Preshy561(f): 7:48am On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
single fathers never get the chance to raise a girl alone. Women flock to Single Fathers. They crave them
K. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by jbblues24(m): 3:34am On May 29, 2019
Some kids play Kick the can. Oga Ade played Kick the keg.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by Deepfeel(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2019
This internet motivational speakers I don't trust them one bit undecided 90% of them do it to console themselves
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by Olalan(m): 8:00am On May 29, 2019
She should kindly tell us what she did to make her own a house, someone might learn some lessons
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by Kobicove(m): 8:06am On May 29, 2019
Is this not the same bullsh1t story Blessing Okoro told while passing off someone's house as her own? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:13am On May 29, 2019
A woman owns kids that make her happy, and a mansion to shelter her for life. Yet you think she is not fulfilled and happy. What else can be more fulfilling? Is it a morafuckkker called husband? If he wasn't a morafuckkker she would not have left the marriage.
Deepfeel:
This internet motivational speakers I don't trust them one bit undecided 90% of them do it to console themselves

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by Deepfeel(m): 9:48am On May 29, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
A woman owns kids that make her happy, and a mansion to shelter her for life. Yet you think she is not fulfilled and happy. What else can be more fulfilling? Is it a morafuckkker called husband? If he wasn't a morafuckkker she would not have left the marriage.
She doesn't own those kids alone they belong to that morrafuckker too no matter what those kids will still call the morrafuckker dad, she said she's getting all the love she seeks from her kids how true is that? Is it only the parents kids type of love she desires? No, cause she says she hasn't given up on love or marriage to show she still desire the love of a man, it might not be the same morrafuckker she desires but definitely on that big single bed of hers in her mansion she cries, out of loneliness
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:01am On May 29, 2019
You live with her to know she cries out of loneliness? Is it all children that grow up to meet their father? No. Is it all children that their father have influence on their lives? No. Am not saying single parenting is good, but it is better to live happy with your kids, than to live with a bad husband. She has tasted the love of a man before, so she can live happily with the love of her kids if she wishes.
Deepfeel:

She doesn't own those kids alone they belong to that morrafuckker too no matter what those kids will still call the morrafuckker dad, she said she's getting all the love she seeks from her kids how true is that? Is it only the parents kids type of love she desires? No, cause she says she hasn't given up on love or marriage to show she still desire the love of a man, it might not be the same morrafuckker she desires but definitely on that big single bed of hers in her mansion she cries, out of loneliness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What She Did After Becoming A Single Mom by Deepfeel(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You live with her to know she cries out of loneliness? Is it all children that grow up to meet their father? No. Is it all children that their father have influence on their lives? No. Am not saying single parenting is good, but it is better to live happy with your kids, than to live with a bad husband. She has tasted the love of a man before, so she can live happily with the love of her kids if she wishes.
You see what I mean? She has tasted the love of a man before, so she will definitely miss that sweet love of a man she once had her kids can't give her that, am talking out of experience my mom is a single parent she's a strong woman yeah but behind closed doors I know she miss my late dad

(1) (Reply)

I'm Very Sad Right Now / See The Adorable Photo Of A Lady Proposing To Her Man In A Public Toilet / 12 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.