Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

See The Adorable Photo Of A Lady Proposing To Her Man In A Public Toilet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Adorable Photo Of A Lady Proposing To Her Man In A Public Toilet (1949 Views)

How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / Groomsmen Staring As Groom Kisses His Bride In Adorable Photo / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Adorable Photo Of A Lady Proposing To Her Man In A Public Toilet by Jemma225(m): 6:51am On Jul 17, 2019
If you think she's on her knees for some reason other than marriage proposal, please let us know. lmao.

WATCH VIDEO

ADORABLE VIDEO OF WOMAN PURPOSE TO HER MAN IN PUBLIC TOILET

Re: See The Adorable Photo Of A Lady Proposing To Her Man In A Public Toilet by GOFRONT(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2019
If a woman tries to propose to me in a public toilet, first thing that comes to my head is her puna must be a public toilet......

Too much sense wee not kee mee...
Re: See The Adorable Photo Of A Lady Proposing To Her Man In A Public Toilet by SenorFax(m): 6:56am On Jul 17, 2019
I like those kind of proposals.... Its always "HEADing" to an happy ending

5 Likes

Re: See The Adorable Photo Of A Lady Proposing To Her Man In A Public Toilet by aristocratic5(m): 6:59am On Jul 17, 2019
Best marriage proposal ever
Re: See The Adorable Photo Of A Lady Proposing To Her Man In A Public Toilet by chiommy123(f): 7:07am On Jul 17, 2019
She could be apologizing or begging for something
Re: See The Adorable Photo Of A Lady Proposing To Her Man In A Public Toilet by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:15am On Jul 17, 2019
Op are u sure that's a proposal?
You should never doubt the leading of the Holy Spirit. At a time when your "inner man" is troubled, don't move. If you attempt to be your own guide, you will literally collapse. Listen to his voice as He speaks to your very soul. Good Morning FAM. Our Hustle today will yield profits Amin. Read my signature
Re: See The Adorable Photo Of A Lady Proposing To Her Man In A Public Toilet by Callertunez: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2019
No... That's a BJ lipsrsealed... See the man's leg heightening in ecstasy.....
Re: See The Adorable Photo Of A Lady Proposing To Her Man In A Public Toilet by daddio(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2019
Jemma225:

If you think she's on her knees for some reason other than marriage proposal, please let us know. lmao.

WATCH VIDEO

ADORABLE VIDEO OF WOMAN PURPOSE TO HER MAN IN PUBLIC TOILET

PROPOSE!?

ABI E DEY GIF D GUY HEAD!?
Re: See The Adorable Photo Of A Lady Proposing To Her Man In A Public Toilet by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 17, 2019
Or she is giving him Mouth Gig...

Between OP and those two idiots, I do not know who has sense... In fact, sense has become expensive these days.

(1) (Reply)

See this girl big ass wet i fvk / Most Guys Are Making Noise and Cant Stand Up To A Womane (photos) / What Are Your Plans For 2020?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.