Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City (10930 Views)

Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires / Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by ogbiwa: 6:42am On May 24, 2019
Reports that Pep Guardiola will leave Manchester City to manage Juventus are "ridiculous", says the English club's board member Alberto Galassi.

Guardiola led City to an unprecedented domestic treble of Premier League, FA Cup and Carabao Cup this season.

Several Italian media outlets have reported that the Spaniard will replace Massimilano Allegri, who is
leaving Juve at the end of this campaign.

"This rumour is unfounded," Galassi told Sky Italia.
Guardiola signed an extension to his deal with the Premier League club last year and is contracted at Etihad Stadium until 2021.

In March, when rumours about him joining the Italian champions - who have won the past eight Serie A titles - were also circulating, Guardiola said he would stay at City for at least the remainder of his contract, unless he was sacked.

AGI Sport in Italy reported that the former Barcelona and Bayern Munich boss, 48, has agreed a four-year deal with Juventus, with a salary of £21m per season.

They also said the official signing would take place on 4 June, with the presentation at Allianz Stadium in Turin on 14 June.

Galassi added: "A club like Juventus would not have allowed such news to come out like this. Manchester City could not have been left out without knowing and being advised.

"It is unbelievable that the media pursue these kind of rumours. This is ridiculous. Guardiola wants to stay.

"He is a great professional and he can't believe his words are not listened to. He does not want to leave. Therefore, the problem does not exist because the whole matter does not exist."

Galassi also said he has spoken to Juventus vice-chairman Pavel Nedved on Thursday.

"I have known him for a very long time," said Galassi. "We laughed at these rumours, and we realised that this whole issue had become ridiculous."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48387820

1 Share

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:54am On May 24, 2019
In football. anything can happen!

Never say never!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by nony43(m): 6:54am On May 24, 2019
He will like to coach CR7

9 Likes

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by slimderek(m): 6:56am On May 24, 2019
They have to let him go
Would like to see him work with Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Kharol1234: 6:56am On May 24, 2019
like neymar own d thing shock me onli to realise say na tru, we go dae follow up til end of transfer

1 Like

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by greall12(m): 6:57am On May 24, 2019
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Chekwube1989(m): 6:57am On May 24, 2019
There is no smoke without fire

2 Likes

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by zolaman(f): 6:58am On May 24, 2019
greall12:

we still need him @City abeg Juventus pack one side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by zolaman(f): 6:58am On May 24, 2019
we still need him @City abeg Juventus pack one side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Nobody: 6:59am On May 24, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, please I need job (ssce). I reside in Lagos pls you can reach me via this number 07017568836
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by naijaguy123456(m): 7:00am On May 24, 2019
Pep should go to juve and manage real big boy of Europe . City are English local boys.
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by 2blessed01(m): 7:04am On May 24, 2019
Ok... Its My B/day House... Wish Me Well

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by bikerboy1(m): 7:04am On May 24, 2019
These clubs will never learn their lessons.

Guardiola is not the solution to UCL Trophy.

He should have done it with City if he is.

3 Likes

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by thesicilian: 7:04am On May 24, 2019
I hope it's true
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Range63: 7:04am On May 24, 2019
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by helinues: 7:04am On May 24, 2019
Why not after treble..
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by BravoDe: 7:06am On May 24, 2019
let juven give him better contract and una eye go clear
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Centrallock: 7:06am On May 24, 2019
Would have love anceloti but he is happy with napoli
Mourinho nah problem candidate
Pochettino to me is still not yet a top manager
Sarri ball is just not needed
Conte is inter Milan property
Seria a will be sweet and competitive next season
Imagine mourinho or guardiola against anceloti and conte, and co
Ronaldo effect

4 Likes

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Corrosiveman(m): 7:07am On May 24, 2019
cheesy Lol he would bench Ronaldo if he goes to Juventus just like he did to Yaya Toure....Pep would only leave City if they are Banned in UCL.....Besides if he wins the UCL with juventus they would downplay his achievement just like they keep on saying he cant win the UCL without Messi

3 Likes

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by KingLennon(m): 7:09am On May 24, 2019
Guardiola wants to win the champions league with city but the prospect of managing the GOAT maybe too lucrative to turn down

1 Like

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by ZaOzaRoom(m): 7:10am On May 24, 2019
What's the hype with Guardiola? A good coach yes but can he win the champion's league with juventus?
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Cityfirstborn(m): 7:11am On May 24, 2019
Don't believe totally anything you hear from transfer rumours...Some clubs will even link der players to big teams so as to cause a bidding war..why would pep leave his built city team for juventus overage players and a farmers league

4 Likes

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Chinashopping84: 7:12am On May 24, 2019
What else has a coach is he looking for..,send your goods to Nigeria from China through us
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by adexoramo(m): 7:12am On May 24, 2019
Believe4:
Hello Nairalanders, please I need job (ssce). I reside in Lagos pls you can reach me via this number 07017568836

Download Telegram on your phone, there is a group you can be added to where you can have access to job opportunities.
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by martineverest(m): 7:16am On May 24, 2019
KingLennon:
Guardiola wants to win the champions league with city but the prospect of managing the GOAT maybe too lucrative to turn down
he doesn't like Ronaldo.... remember the ballon for event saga?

1 Like

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Emmanuel226(m): 7:18am On May 24, 2019
chai, if Guardiola wise him go remain where him dey, make him remember Ronaldo oo sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Funds: Solomon Dalung Dares IAAF, No Commitment To Repay / Champions Leaque Match Live on StarTimes / Alternative To DSTV For Watching EPL Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.