Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City (10943 Views)

Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires / Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Nobody: 10:24am On May 24, 2019
bikerboy1:
These clubs will never learn their lessons.

Guardiola is not the solution to UCL Trophy.

He should have done it with City if he is.
They should appoint who Di Matteo??
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Nobody: 10:25am On May 24, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:
What's the hype with Guardiola? A good coach yes but can he win the champion's league with juventus?
He is not a good coach, he is an excellent coach!!! The best in the game now...
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by kingjrofficial(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2019
Emmanuel226:
no matter wat i would prefer Guardiola to remain with city, rather dan o to juve and start managing old men without energy.

Another thing....
Dear Ronaldo pls leave Juventus and Italy and move to another senior club plss smiley
Can't u jus ceee that u ar.e very. Stup.id...... what differs Serie A with ur la Liga farmers League?? ODE grin

Beside, even if Ronaldo hangs boot today, he will be the the GOAT Ever.... grin
Ororo the King smiley
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by anonymous1759(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2019
Jokerman:

Lol... Oga how did I hate You asked which coach can win the UCL if not Pep, and I gave you two names...

Zidane
Ancelotti

Has pep not won it before? Like I said earlier you're hating pep it's so obvious. smiley
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Jokerman(m): 12:15pm On May 24, 2019
anonymous1759:

Has pep not won it before? Like I said earlier you're hating pep it's so obvious. smiley

Ok I just remembered Pep is the only coach to have won the UCL
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by adexoramo(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2019
kenralph:

Bro. mind sharing the group?

Drop your digit or you can beep me on my digit 08038407656
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Omonigeriarere: 1:48pm On May 24, 2019
bikerboy1:
These clubs will never learn their lessons.

Guardiola is not the solution to UCL Trophy.

He should have done it with City if he is.

No wonder, Bayern has carried CL 3 times after his resignation.
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Emmanuel226(m): 10:51pm On May 24, 2019
kingjrofficial:

Can't u jus ceee that u ar.e very. Stup.id...... what differs Serie A with ur la Liga farmers League?? ODE grin

Ororo the King smiley
Guy i be Ororo supporter na, d only tin be say juventus dey fall him hands, abeg i no be messi fan oh grin
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:37pm On May 24, 2019
Corrosiveman:
....they would have been in the finals if not for Llorente handball which VAR allowed
Ha ha ... stories stories ... many Man C fans overlook their defensive lapses and how UCL games expose them ... see how easily Spurs score goals on una tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Silentgroper(m): 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
kingjrofficial:

Ororo the King smiley
How old are u? Are u suffering 4rm some sort of brain damage or wat? .. Cant u make those point without d insultive words? ... Are u sure u're alright upstairs ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground / Champions Leaque Match Live on StarTimes / Super Eagles Set Up Friendly Vs 'robust-playing' DR Congo For Cameroon Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.