Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City (10942 Views)

Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires / Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Emmanuel226(m): 7:18am On May 24, 2019
how him go commot from paradise go jungle grin
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Emmanuel226(m): 7:18am On May 24, 2019
Best manager in d world though cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by KingLennon(m): 7:21am On May 24, 2019
martineverest:
he doesn't like Ronaldo.... remember the ballon for event saga?
Because he was managing barcelona? He will jump at the opportunity to manage Ronaldo now
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Emmanuel226(m): 7:22am On May 24, 2019
no matter wat i would prefer Guardiola to remain with city, rather dan o to juve and start managing old men without energy.

Another thing....
Dear Ronaldo pls leave Juventus and Italy and move to another senior club plss smiley
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Emmanuel226(m): 7:22am On May 24, 2019
If u hate guardiola, hypertension aren't far from u grin
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Emmanuel226(m): 7:23am On May 24, 2019
man city gives me joy, but dampens my mood in the champions league sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by martineverest(m): 7:26am On May 24, 2019
KingLennon:

Because he was managing barcelona? He will jump at the opportunity to manage Ronaldo now
he left Barcelona already...it was when he was at Bayern munich......I think it was his first year at city
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by castrokins(m): 7:29am On May 24, 2019
Before You Go Drink Snipper Say You No Get Birthday Messages;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY O! !!

2blessed01:
Ok...
Its My B/day House...
Wish Me Well

2 Likes

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by RTSC: 7:33am On May 24, 2019
Leaving Manchester city the current best football club , and going to juventus is like leaving America for Nigeria.
There is nothing in juventus and Italy.

Even sarri the Italian does not want to leave England.
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by RTSC: 7:36am On May 24, 2019
KingLennon:

So he will leave all the array of young stars he has assembled at City to go and manage Ronaldo.

A player who will decline totally in 2 years.

lol.

6 Likes

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by 2blessed01(m): 7:36am On May 24, 2019
castrokins:
Before You Go Drink Snipper Say You No Get Birthday Messages;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY O! !!

Lols...Thank You Bro...
I Cannot Kill My Self...Lyf Is Sweet Joor!!!
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Beedude(m): 7:37am On May 24, 2019
How can u leave young players that aren't arrogant and leave for a team with ancestors that will want to use their status against u when u bench them. Man city project still look far better than Juve's project. Unless Pep already know the possible outcome of the fifa/Uefa investigation on Man city. Cos leaving Man city for Juve doesn't correlate atall
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Beedude(m): 7:39am On May 24, 2019
Bet9ja9953:
[color=#770077][/color]See Below
If EFCC arrest this one now. Some foolish people will say make dem leave yahoo boy and go after politicians. Ur doomsday will surely come
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Jokerman(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2019
He can never win UCL with Man city,and moreover he needs a team where it can be done like Juventus, and he will also have Mr Champions league to work with as well

Buh if Guardiola goes to Juve, does this mean I would now need to be supporting him...arrrggghhh!!
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:46am On May 24, 2019
Corrosiveman:
cheesy Lol he would bench Ronaldo if he goes to Juventus just like he did to Yaya Toure....Pep would only leave City if they are Banned in UCL.....Besides if he wins the UCL with juventus they would downplay his achievement just like they keep on saying he cant win the UCL without Messi
I actually think it would be easier for Pep to win UCL with Man C than Juve.
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Jakasibo(m): 7:49am On May 24, 2019
adexoramo:

Download Telegram on your phone, there is a group you can be added to where you can have access to job opportunities.
I have Telegram on my phone
Please i need to be added to the group
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Corrosiveman(m): 7:53am On May 24, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

I actually think it would be easier for Pep to win UCL with Man C than Juve.
....they would have been in the finals if not for Llorente handball which VAR allowed

1 Like

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by kenralph(m): 8:08am On May 24, 2019
adexoramo:

Download Telegram on your phone, there is a group you can be added to where you can have access to job opportunities.
Bro. mind sharing the group?
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Komu1048(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2019
ogbiwa:
Reports that Pep Guardiola will leave Manchester City to manage Juventus are "ridiculous", says the English club's board member Alberto Galassi.

Guardiola led City to an unprecedented domestic treble of Premier League, FA Cup and Carabao Cup this season.

Several Italian media outlets have reported that the Spaniard will replace Massimilano Allegri, who is
leaving Juve at the end of this campaign.

"This rumour is unfounded," Galassi told Sky Italia.
Guardiola signed an extension to his deal with the Premier League club last year and is contracted at Etihad Stadium until 2021.

In March, when rumours about him joining the Italian champions - who have won the past eight Serie A titles - were also circulating, Guardiola said he would stay at City for at least the remainder of his contract, unless he was sacked.

AGI Sport in Italy reported that the former Barcelona and Bayern Munich boss, 48, has agreed a four-year deal with Juventus, with a salary of £21m per season.

They also said the official signing would take place on 4 June, with the presentation at Allianz Stadium in Turin on 14 June.

Galassi added: "A club like Juventus would not have allowed such news to come out like this. Manchester City could not have been left out without knowing and being advised.

"It is unbelievable that the media pursue these kind of rumours. This is ridiculous. Guardiola wants to stay.

"He is a great professional and he can't believe his words are not listened to. He does not want to leave. Therefore, the problem does not exist because the whole matter does not exist."

Galassi also said he has spoken to Juventus vice-chairman Pavel Nedved on Thursday.

"I have known him for a very long time," said Galassi. "We laughed at these rumours, and we realised that this whole issue had become ridiculous."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48387820

Once he left , trust me the bashing man city will receive from top clubs ehn
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Nobody: 8:41am On May 24, 2019
Centrallock:
Would have love anceloti but he is happy with napoli
Mourinho nah problem candidate
Pochettino to me is still not yet a top manager
Sarri ball is just not needed
Conte is inter Milan property
Seria a will be sweet and competitive next season
Imagine mourinho or guardiola against anceloti and conte, and co
Ronaldo effect

Juventus will still win the league.
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Seankhalifa: 9:25am On May 24, 2019
I believe he can win the UCL ..... Tottenham was just Lucky .....
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by anonymous1759(m): 9:48am On May 24, 2019
bikerboy1:
These clubs will never learn their lessons.

Guardiola is not the solution to UCL Trophy.

He should have done it with City if he is.

The who's? Arsene Wenger? Ferguson or who? Pep has won 2 UCL. Stop hating.
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Jokerman(m): 10:08am On May 24, 2019
anonymous1759:

The who's? Arsene Wenger? Ferguson or who? Pep has won 2 UCL. Stop hating.

Zidane
Ancelotti
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by anonymous1759(m): 10:15am On May 24, 2019
Jokerman:

Zidane
Ancelotti

How many clubs has Zidane won the UCL with Just Madrid same with pep. So stop hating ok
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by tfash96(m): 10:16am On May 24, 2019
RTSC:

So he will leave all the array of young stars he has assembled at City to go and manage Ronaldo.

A player who will decline totally in 2 years.

lol.

Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Jokerman(m): 10:18am On May 24, 2019
anonymous1759:

How many clubs has Zidane won the UCL with Just Madrid same with pep. So stop hating ok

Lol... Oga how did I hate You asked which coach can win the UCL if not Pep, and I gave you two names...

Zidane
Ancelotti
Re: Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City by Nobody: 10:23am On May 24, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Pep should go to juve and manage real big boy of Europe . City are English local boys.
Bug boy of SerieA!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Champions Leaque Match Live on StarTimes / President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground / Super Eagles Set Up Friendly Vs 'robust-playing' DR Congo For Cameroon Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.