Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,914 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! (4415 Views)

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2019
Stephani3e:
There is difference between complaining and unnecessary frustrated bashing.
Am not just talking about the girls alone.
Everywhere in this forum is bashing, bashing!!
Igbos and afonja, feminists and broke boys, & so on

It's because most ppl don't have much doin. Most ppl are jobless and things are hard. Take for instance the way we do facebooking most whites don't have time for that. They might just upload few pics once in while buh when it comes to us we must change our dp, update status, upload pics and all the rest of it. So wat am saying is for some...it's a way of keeping themselves occupied. My dear if u see such just move on cos u can't control it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:41pm On May 24, 2019
spongeisback:
Really? But it's OK to come online to insult women you don't know. Your mother was hoe doesn't make other women one, you sisters and aunts are hoes doesn't mean every lady is one. You're so obsessed with women that you nairaland gender is "f".

I tut as much. It's actually misleading
Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by danielistics(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2019
Tbh most Nigerian girls/women are hoes. I just pity the few good ones that are affected by the stereotype.

1 Like

Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by carter009(m): 8:37pm On May 24, 2019
I know your useless already,, must it be lots of useless guys, why not say some useless guys, Mr Asslicker.
Ryan03:
Same way we have lots of useless guys who involve in crime and other vices. I really hate this female bashing thing when we guys are not in anyway better. lots of guys do worse than these girls
Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by Curvinus(m): 9:12pm On May 24, 2019
budaatum:

You must be one of those pigs we are talking about, half brain in head the rest in pants. Didn't the elders in your home teach you not to behave like a pig and to respect your mother and father?

No, you can't date me! I'm way past your level as you can very clearly see in the thread where we did post pictures. Go dig it up and see.

Just cos pigs of all classes get to dump cum in you and grunt away doesn't make you better than any one on this forum.

And what makes you think I would ever consider an unattractive harpy with a dirty stinking vagina that's been severally passed around with wiped in shiite and stale piss?

1 Like

Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by budaatum: 9:17pm On May 24, 2019
Curvinus:

Just cos pigs of all classes get to dump cum in you and grunt away doesn't make you better than any one on this forum.

And what makes you think I would ever consider an unattractive harpy with a dirty stinking vagina that's been severally passed around with wiped in shiite and stale piss?
"Better than any one on this forum"? Is that what threatens you?

You really are working hard to prove you are a pig. Go on and grunt harder so we have no doubt.

1 Like

Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by fcdgrand(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
oh please. women are whôrés. they chase money.

what NL, YouTube and many other platforms are doing is revealing the hidden truth that has always been there.

minds are not corrupted but they're being freed. for too long men didn't know the Game. for the first time in human history men are discussing women, not Science not Maths not Physics but Women. and women are TERRIFIED.

games Up.
true talk, you are on a mission to liberate men from pussy cage, therefore receive this great grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by ayoevans6: 11:04pm On May 24, 2019
theoptimist298:

What’s the point of marrying and having kids? Why bring an Innocent soul into this perilous world? Has a day ever gone bye without u hissing or complaining about something? Why’d you wanna bring an innocent into thesame exact situation to fight the endless battle between evil and good? A battle you yourself have not yet won? You may say u want someone to carry on your lineage but isn’t that selfish? What does it matter when you’re dead and gone? I can understand if your wish is for ur child to reach heights you yourself failed to reach. However, isnt this a greedy and needy reason to procreate?
i once had this same thaught then i wonder how u want a child to overcome the evil going on
Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by myself13: 11:20pm On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
also no man that's happy and fulfilled in real life comes to the internet to praise women he doesn't know.
Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by Curvinus(m): 11:21pm On May 24, 2019
budaatum:

You really are working hard to prove you are a pig. Go on and grunt harder so we have no doubt.

Your father is a pig and everybody knows that he fvcks you. But what they don't know is that you really like it and look forward to it. Now go and play with the pig you stupid cougar
Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by myself13: 11:25pm On May 24, 2019
Korllami007:

I don't know why female always play the victim card because both male and female on this forum bash each other. There are different types female bashing male crews on nairaland, we have the all men are scum crew/ feminist crew and broke guys bashing crew.
So, stop all these nonsense call victim card you girls always playing. So, both male and female are bashing each other. If someone that doesn't know you calls you olosho on a faceless forum like nairaland and it pains you, that means you're an olosho.

If Dangote is on this forum and someone calls him a broke guy, he will just laugh it off.
Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by Curvinus(m): 11:38pm On May 24, 2019
budaatum:

That must be your father's picture, the one who grunts so hard while ravaging your dirty stinking pozay. It's clear the both of you are meant for each cos I can't think of any other animal that could withstand such acrid stench of decay from an overused slack hoe.
Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by budaatum: 1:48am On May 25, 2019
Curvinus:

That must be your father's picture, the one who grunts so hard while ravaging your dirty stinking pozay. It's clear the both of you are meant for each cos I can't think of any other animal that could withstand such acrid stench of decay from an overused slack hoe.
Grunt! Harder! Let the pig in you shine Curvanus.

3 Likes

Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by Ryan03(f): 9:12am On May 25, 2019
carter009:
I know your useless already,, must it be lots of useless guys, why not say some useless guys, Mr Asslicker.
You seem pained cheesy obviously one of the useless ones. Any guy that refuse to insult girls like you and your lots is an asslicker, you are so dumb, go cry with your useless crew grin

1 Like

Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by Earthquake3: 9:42am On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
I don't like debating with small children who can't count up to 10

don't swim with sharks when you're just a goldfish

so me changing my gender to F makes me obsessed with women? let's follow that psychology to it's logical conclusion...... so you since you didn't put a gender letter to say M or F what are you obsessed with? TRANSGÉNDÈRS or ANDROGYNY?

This guy you are too intelligent

1 Like

Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
The situation of the country made it to be like this, even from the way you speaking you look frustrated too
Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by budaatum: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
I think women should ball up. Pigs are like leopards. They never change their snouts.
Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
budaatum:
I think women should ball up. Pigs are like leopards. They never change their snouts.
grin grin They are coming for you, go and get your armor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by budaatum: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Stephani3e:
grin grin They are coming for you, go and get your armor
Armour? For those pigs? Don't make me laugh.
I only need my knickers and a bra.

1 Like

Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
budaatum:
Armour? For those pigs? Don't make me laugh. I only need my knickers and a bra.
grin grin grin You are a very funny lady. And fearless..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by budaatum: 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
Stephani3e:
grin grin grin
You are a very funny lady.
And fearless..
What is there to fear?

shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by 40secondsguy(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deranged feminists on ubunja like shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by Benzypet(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Someone is saying that, women are fighting for the players and the nice guys are always stranded. That's wrong. Am not a player and never will I be. The moment you repent from being a sinner, you automatically becomes a nice guy. Nice guys like me never get stranded, bcoz the women troops in on a daily basis. But as a nice guy I select the good and throw away the dirt. Not all nice guys are stranded and in fact they have too many choices. Nice guys who knows what they want in women don't get stranded. Nice guys with vision also don't get stranded. Good day
Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by ubunja(m): 7:39am On Jun 24, 2019
40secondsguy:
Deranged feminists on ubunja like shocked
reminds me of the time thw world descended on Trump when he began his presidency. People can hate bro.

2 Likes

Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by ubunja(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2019
Benzypet:
Someone is saying that, women are fighting for the players and the nice guys are always stranded. That's wrong. Am not a player and never will I be. The moment you repent from being a sinner, you automatically becomes a nice guy. Nice guys like me never get stranded, bcoz the women troops in on a daily basis. But as a nice guy I select the good and throw away the dirt. Not all nice guys are stranded and in fact they have too many choices. Nice guys who knows what they want in women don't get stranded. Nice guys with vision also don't get stranded. Good day
you're mistaking a Good Man with a Nice Guy. A Nice Guy is a man who tells women what women want to hear to get what he wants from women. He's a manipulator and a liar.

4 Likes

Re: There Are So Many Frustrated People On This Forum! by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2019
Stephani3e:
The way dudes on this forum lay all their frustrations to ladies on this forum is really annoying, even topics that does not require bashing, they will always look for ways to insult the ladies.
They keep saying women are saying "Men are scum " or "all men are the same" but if there are 5 men are scum in a day statement, there would be 50,000 all women are hoes, gold diggers and bla bla and the truth is that most of this commenters are lowlife.
It's so annoying when you come online to read some piece of information on Nairaland, half of the comments on the front-page reeks of frustration and stupidity.
Everywhere in this forum bashing, bashing!!!
The politics and romance section is worse.
Before, like 6yrs ago when you read comments on Nairaland, most of the comments are sensible and matured, but now, most people on Nairaland comment without the use of their brains.
Most dudes on this forum is so annoying, always filled with hate, most of them cannot even hide their low IQ, if one is not careful this forum will lowers one's IQ.
Go to Reddit, Quora and see how sensible people comment.
I wonder how Nigeria will move forward like this.
Seun should conduct IQ test for new members that wants to register.

nairaland is one of the most hate filled forum on the planet today and the reason is because of the moderators...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

So pained / ! / Nigerian Girls Are Gold-diggers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.