Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,889 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

What's The Big Deal About Kissing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Big Deal About Kissing? (6713 Views)

Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. / 10 Unique Facts About Kissing / Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by nich(m): 8:04pm On May 04, 2007
Hello fellow Nairaland users! I happen to have seen so many movies and real life instances (school campuses) where people kiss and keep at it for a long time on the same spot , and then i wonder: What's da big deal about kissing? Is it that much fun to actually kiss someone (definitely the opposite sex), apart from the norm of just showing that you love him/her truly?  kiss
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by Seun(m): 10:29pm On May 04, 2007
Kissing is just like fashion: it's a big deal because people think it's important. Unlike sex, it has no intrinsic value.
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by ruescho(m): 9:05am On May 05, 2007
Seun:

Unlike sex, it has no intrinsic value.

Right, it [b]has [/b]no intrinsic value, cos it already [b]is [/b]intrinsic value: wink
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by nosilla(f): 1:18pm On May 05, 2007
Kissing is a wonderful thing. kiss

Sensual kissing with just a little tongue, can be very Hot indeed.

kiss kiss kiss kiss

nosillA xx
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by Adetife: 3:26pm On May 05, 2007
Kissing is typically regarded as a form of expression (after all you wouldn't kiss everyone on the lips)
Kissing is very general and it does have the capability of reaching higher and newer heights (tongue, deep, sensual).
Kissing is typically the begining of most sexual activities - most men don't regard it as important as women but do it cos they are aware that you can't drive a car without starting the engine.
NOT everybody is good at it!
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by jesusfreak(f): 3:37pm On May 05, 2007
kissing? mmmmmmmmmnnn

interesting! lovely! sweet! deliciuos!fun!

i culd go on and on! tongue
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by opuro(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2007
wait o, wetin concern afrika man wit kissing?
   to me kissing na oyinbo thing
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by tarfaadam(m): 4:09pm On May 05, 2007
the main thin dat complt love is kiss and Romance so do it like tomorrow is not yet another day.
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by Pain(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2007
The Big Deal Is That U Can Get Yo Lips Bitten Off By A Vampire Sis. shocked
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by Brymore(m): 4:47pm On May 05, 2007
Yeah, some wicked or inexperienced vampires might bite off your lips or tongue, but if you get to really explore the sensual aspects of kissing, you will live to love the experience and crave for it every second.

Although, your enjoyment of kissing also depends on the kisser and kissee cheesy.

@ Topic

You need to know the joys and pleasures of kissing. Maybe getting an Indian wife or a lady that knows a little of kama sutra will open your mind to new experiences in the realm of kissology.

#Candid Submission#
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by omogenaija(f): 4:54pm On May 05, 2007
@ poster
why dont u kiss a girl and find out ?
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by electron: 5:05pm On May 05, 2007
kissin tongue kissing grin kissing cry
kisssin na di thing wey sweet past in sex activities
the big deal in kissing is it`s ability to arose you to the ultimate level in sex.
so kiss and kiss until you will be kissin yourself
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by opuro(m): 5:06pm On May 05, 2007
Make sure say the kisser and the kissed no get AKOKORO or else it can get transfered
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by Adetife: 5:14pm On May 05, 2007
omogenaija:

@ poster
why don't u kiss a girl and find out?

r u offering yo service? wink
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by desorlah(f): 5:15pm On May 05, 2007
opuro:

Make sure say the kisser and the kissed no get AKOKORO or else it can get transfered

grin Na true o

@ opuro, your name wont let them believe you.
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by Brymore(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2007
electron:

kissin tongue kissing grin kissing cry
kisssin na di thing wey sweet past in sex activities
the big deal in kissing is it`s ability to arose you to the ultimate level in sex.
so kiss and kiss until you will be kissin yourself

Beautiful kiss poem. Did you study kissology? LOL

Anyway, I am curious and want to know how you can or will kiss yourself. shocked.

#Candid Submission#
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by owene: 6:05pm On May 05, 2007
Kissing is so sensual. It speaks volumes. It is so much more than sex itself, Really.
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by akara(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2007
@poster

how old u bi sef shocked!!!
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by busygirl(f): 6:34pm On May 05, 2007
So much big deal. . .swallowing someone else's salava!. in short, Kissing is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by jesusfreak(f): 6:47pm On May 05, 2007
very succinct way to put it dear girl,

but that's wen u dont love the person ure kissing lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by piscean(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2007
@ poster

duuhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by latadeyek(m): 10:07pm On May 05, 2007
Kissing na part of the process. U can't just go straight to the ultimate level of s*x without initiating from the lower level.

I regard it as necessary and compulsory. I can't do without it, but u need a partner that appreciate it as well for the thing to jolly well well
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by chykedave(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2007
Kiiissssssiiiinnngggg, ??
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by ruescho(m): 11:04pm On May 05, 2007
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by samsilo(m): 12:46am On May 06, 2007
I don't blame the poster for his question,kissing was not part of the culture in most parts of Nigeria.
As some others have noted the art of kissing needs to be learned.It is not just pressing your mouth against some other person or attempting to swallow them. wink.
When I started dating I used to fumble around and used to wonder what the big deal was until one girl showed me what kissing was.
Man, with the right person you go loose urself. I think it also has more of an effect in arousing women than men.Kiss a woman well and things will happen for you. grin.
@Busygirl ,Sorry no offence meant I have to say this but the view you expressed is common with people who have mild Neurosis linked to an obsession for personal hygiene. Kissing some one is a sign of how much you have accepted them.If you find it disgusting what about giving head. I knew one lady who refused to kiss her husband even on account of the fact she had this idea of swallowing dirty saliva.
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by busygirl(f): 1:30am On May 06, 2007
wHAT'S NEUROSIS? i Hope you're not saying i'm sick upstairs. . .AnyWAYS, that's my opinion. .Maybe when i get married my opinion will change. for now, it's lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by Pain(m): 2:02am On May 06, 2007
ruescho:

Henry [b]KISS[/b]inger?

Shuttle Diplomacy grin
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by Fiyin007: 2:48am On May 06, 2007
kissing is an act of romance meant to be enjoyed by both parties. It is also a sign of acceptance. although not many people are good at it, i believe it could be learnt in the right atmosphere.
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by smile4kenn(m): 6:37am On May 06, 2007
Kissing is more emotional and romantic than sex.
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by comechop(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2007
hmm, so ya i had my FIRST KISS after 20+ yrs of my life a couple days ago, it was , i dont know, just amazing. Kissing is definitely good stuffs!!
Its kinda sad for Nigerians because it seems like our men and ladies do not appreciate it, it is just an amazing and deeply intimate act,
So not to blow my horn, but the beautiful american girl that i kissed was suprised that the kiss was my first one wink what can i say, i guess i did preettty good lol,
But ya, kissing is definitely a big deal, esp. to the woman. If you are good at it, na enjoyment your wife go enjoy kpata kpata.
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by hotchic1(f): 1:49pm On May 06, 2007
Indeed,it something that kinda show how intimate you are with somone,@least you can't just kiss an ordinary guy,so i think its a way of showing some luv, But trust me,its fun if you are kissing someone that you really like.
Re: What's The Big Deal About Kissing? by onmakpo: 6:28pm On May 06, 2007
smiley smiley smileylet me tell u all dis.doe guys do not appreciate a kiss as much as ladies but from experience i can tell d house dat kiss is an acid test to the closeness of the 2 parties.when u give a girl a sensual kiss i can bet u it is the door 2 beta tins 2 come.i can recall dis girl (virgin) i was datin who was very hard to get & i got frustrated.she even ,made me promise i wont make love 2 her until we were married.but , d day she finally allowed me kiss her it was now my turn 2 do shakara!!! tongue tongue tongue can u imagine dis.from researches about relationship it is discovered dat when 2 parties dat used 2 kiss b4 making love stop kissing then d relationship is about 2 come 2 a halt .& dis is tested.meeeeeeeeeeen kissin is the preamble,the door,the beginning, i must tell u it is only when u want a "quicky" dat the excitement wiil still b dia without kiss.After kissing a girl one day she said u are good and what did i say.dat she was beta of course.so go out kiss,eat d tongue gently while smooching,brushh d teeth with ur tongue,eat the jaw, and , kiss tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life / Women: Do You Find Good Looking Men With Ear Rings More Attractive? / My Husband Has Refused To Kiss Me: See Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.