Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life (6714 Views)

Ugandan Girls..big Ikebe And Sex... / Check Out This Babe With Her Very Big Ikebe / Big Ikebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by osisi3(f): 1:58am On Jan 08, 2009
Women can stop worrying about pear-shaped figures — fat bottoms have been scientifically proven to be a sign of good health.

New research, published in the journal Cell Metabolism, suggests the fat responsible for producing the pear shape flaunted by celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce may be active in protecting women from diseases by releasing certain hormones.

Buttock and hip fat may protect women against type 2 diabetes, researchers from Harvard Medical School found.

When buttocks and hip fat from mice was injected into other mice, their bodies easily used the blood sugar-regulating hormone insulin and lost weight.

They were also able to make better use of insulin, the main hormone linked to diabetes.

People with the apple shape, where fat is stored around the tummy, can be more prone to type 2 diabetes and heart disease. Those with pear-shaped bodies, where fat is collected in the buttocks, are less likely to have these disorders.

Researcher Dr. Ronald Kahn insisted that not all fat was bad for health.

"The surprising thing was that it wasn't where the fat was located, it was the kind of fat that was the most important variable," he said.

"Even more surprising, it wasn't that abdominal fat was exerting negative effects, but that subcutaneous fat was producing a good effect.

I think it's an important result because not only does it say that not all fat is bad, but I think it points to a special aspect of fat where we need to do more research."

Scientists also monitored the health of the mice given the fat transplants. When it was inserted into the tummy area, the mice lost weight and their fat cells shrank. The researchers will now try to identify the hormones. 
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by spoilt(f): 2:01am On Jan 08, 2009
Does that mean i am unhealthy? grin
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by osisi3(f): 2:02am On Jan 08, 2009
Thank God.
Ikebe has a health advantage.
The Lord's name be praised
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 08, 2009
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Well, there are other ways to prevent it sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by osisi3(f): 2:03am On Jan 08, 2009
spoilt:

Does that mean i am unhealthy? grin

are you arguing with Harvard researchers?

1 Like

Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by KarmaMod(f): 2:04am On Jan 08, 2009
If this were true osisi dear, black women esp Black Americans wouldnt be the #1 on the list when it comes to Type 2 diabetes. Especially the overweight ones in the South with their massive ikebe
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by osisi3(f): 2:06am On Jan 08, 2009
KarmaMod:

If this were true osisi dear, black women esp Black Americans wouldnt be the #1 on the list when it comes to Type 2 diabetes. Especially the overweight ones in the South with their massive ikebe

The stomach fat is the bad one.
You know,the double tummy one above and the other below the jeans.
let me hear anyone dog onion Ikebe again
It's evidence of good health
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Treetop20(m): 2:10am On Jan 08, 2009
i bet they are talking about the skinny waist
and big butts here. not the ones that their stomach
is proportionate to their butt.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by osisi3(f): 2:13am On Jan 08, 2009
“I think it’s an important result because not only does it say that not all fat is bad, but I think it points to a special aspect of fat where we need to do more research,” Kahn said.

So the next time you’re wondering if those jeans make your butt look big, just remember that your massive caboose may be saving your life.
http://www.impactlab.com/2009/01/05/study-finds-big-butts-protect-against-diabetes/
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

i bet they are talking about the skinny waist
and big butts here. not the ones that their stomach
is proportionate to their butt.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by busybein: 2:14am On Jan 08, 2009
ive added a little weight on my hip region,so its healthy?no need for gym then cool grin
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Treetop20(m): 2:15am On Jan 08, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

cheesy grin cheesy

hi lass wink
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 08, 2009
busybein:

ive added a little weight on my hip region,so its healthy?no need for gym then cool grin
lmao!!

Treetop20:

hi lass wink
salut, monsieur.
so, you too get ikebe for back? smiley
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 08, 2009
correct evidence! Pls give it up to those researchers!
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by osisi3(f): 2:17am On Jan 08, 2009
busybein:

My dear why bother when your hips may save your very life.
Poor Paris Hilton
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by osisi3(f): 2:18am On Jan 08, 2009
How about the actor RMD that has Ikebe,does the research also cover males?
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by busybein: 2:20am On Jan 08, 2009
or another actor nonso diobi grin dat ones ass is big ooooo
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Treetop20(m): 2:21am On Jan 08, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

lmao!!
salut, monsieur.
so, you too get ikebe for back? smiley

no i don't
that is not good for a man
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by dayokanu(m): 2:21am On Jan 08, 2009
How about posting pictures to know the healthy NLanders?
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 08, 2009
Thank God o. Our big ikebe can be put into good use.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 08, 2009
stillwater:

we're not talking about your pancake butt lol jk tongue
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

no i don't
that is not good for a man

lol, tell it to your naija bros tongue
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by OgidiBoy(m): 2:23am On Jan 08, 2009
I hope some girls on here are not looking for  justification to be fat. I can't stand fat chics, no need for all that fat. Just today I saw a report on CNN that Oprah hated herself for gaining so much weight.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by busybein: 2:24am On Jan 08, 2009
i think we need to measure d size of d male ikebes,so all male on this forum,start posting ur butt pix

starting wt davidylan grin grin  debosky,chamo's five naira butt grin ,treetop,sauron,h202 and co

oya lets get started,contestant numero uno pastor davidylan cool
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Treetop20(m): 2:25am On Jan 08, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

lol, tell it to your naija bros tongue

and some of them wear tight clothes
come here you will see what i mean
cheesy
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Sauron1: 2:27am On Jan 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I hope some girls on here are not looking for  justification to be fat. I can't stand fat chics, no need for all that fat. Just today I saw a report on CNN that Oprah hated herself for gaining so much weight.

Let em keep deceiving themselves. . . . . . .Big Ikebe. . . .Big nonsense.
A woman broke her toilet seat due to her big ikebe and the thingy sliced her bum in more a dozen places.
She needed 21 stitches for that. Big Ikebe ma foot. . . . .Women with Big Ikebe should better sit on a hot frying pan. cheesy

stillwater:

I will make sure u get six hundred and sixty six lashes of koboko on that Ikebe of yours.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

and some of them wear tight clothes
come here you will see what i mean
cheesy
Lol, I know about all that jare.
I think it's because of naija men they created skinny jeans for men.
I mean, they might as well make it fashionable tongue

And waz up with the hugging?
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by busybein: 2:29am On Jan 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

who be oprah?is she a human being?

abeg we all are not born to be lepa/slim like stillwarra cool
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Treetop20(m): 2:30am On Jan 08, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Lol, I know about all that jare.
I think it's because of naija men they created skinny jeans for men.
I mean, they might as well make it fashionable tongue

And waz up with the hugging?

they want you to see the knocks
it is a European thing
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

they want you to see the knocks
it is a European thing

lmao!! wetin be knocks?
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Treetop20(m): 2:32am On Jan 08, 2009
d.i.c.k
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

A big bum doesn't mean one's fat.

*Toyinrayo:

we're not talking about your pancake butt lol jk tongue

Shior who told u that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? / A Pretty Short Love Letter For Everyone / My Husband Has Refused To Kiss Me: See Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.