Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos (41423 Views)

4 Internet Fraudsters Die Of ‘drug Overdose’ In Bayelsa / Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects / EFCC Arrests 4 Internet Fraudsters In Benin(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by 3rdeyeNigeria: 9:27pm On May 24, 2019
dingbang:
Efcc is just catching these boys effortlessly. Seems they have upgraded

Effortlessly because they are rampant everywhere and they very dumb.

How can a yahoo boy be dragging right with a democratically elected (election that cause billion) politician with the law behind him.

The only way to fight a politician is through the ballot at worst thru a revolution.

Stealing and claiming right is pure stupidity, even politicians don't do so.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Devilpen(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2019
The way efcc are arresting ehn..they might even start arresting dead yahoo guys
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by goldtube(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2019
instead of them to employ person dem dey arrest person, no be say we no go stop oh but dem go arrest tire

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Okezedan(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2019
Efcc go arrest them go tire. As for me and my niggas, yahoo ti takeover
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by emilyone(f): 9:35pm On May 24, 2019
Awon temi sashe angry
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by kernel01: 9:36pm On May 24, 2019
uselesscountry:
Everybody that owns a laptop now is a yahoo boy. Thank you Mr dullard and Mr dunce.

You've never lost your life savings to fraud. I wish someday you will experience it.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 24, 2019
uselesscountry:

Having a laptop?

In their laptop
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Mateen1000: 9:43pm On May 24, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Every yahoo boy is only waiting for his own time to be caught except he leaves the ugly trade.

Why chose to make other people cry? Why chose to deny people of their hard earned money? Why chose to make Nigeria look more terrible than it is already?

Even as it seem the society is decayed to the point of educated youths supporting cyber crimes and clamouring for their release.

Who no like to work for office under AC
But when there is no job
Do you expect them to Rob
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Nickshrapnel: 9:44pm On May 24, 2019
9jayes:
We graduates are now into yahoo yahoo full-time. God punish Buhari
Speak for yourself sir!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Mateen1000: 9:46pm On May 24, 2019
Tomide007:

A laptop, mercedes benz and rx 350....ure just trying to paint the wrong picture.....i also own an rx 350 and i passed beside efcc office at iyaganku in ibadan today nobody harassed me....its not everyone efcc is picking up...dem no be sars ..
I wish to be enlightened on the logic of their own picking up
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Hardeyshinardt(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Every yahoo boy is only waiting for his own time to be caught except he leaves the ugly trade.

Why chose to make other people cry? Why chose to deny people of their hard earned money? Why chose to make Nigeria look more terrible than it is already?

Even as it seem the society is decayed to the point of educated youths supporting cyber crimes and clamouring for their release.

The matter tire me oo my brother...and if u see d way somepeople dey defend dis crimanal act u go dey think say nah normal thing.

Nah only God fit save us in dis country with d way we are going backward.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Surulady: 9:49pm On May 24, 2019
I just tire for Nigeria oowhich kian thing b this
uselesscountry:
Everybody that owns a laptop now is a yahoo boy. Thank you Mr dullard and Mr dunce.
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Mateen1000: 9:49pm On May 24, 2019
The Guy in blue disguise sotey Na native he wear , he dey on low cut, no bushy hair, Dey still catch am

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by uselesscountry: 9:50pm On May 24, 2019
Have you lost yours ?

kernel01:

You've never lost your life savings to fraud. I wish someday you will experience it.
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by princeakins(m): 9:51pm On May 24, 2019
U dey stay area be dt. O da yan mor
stanley000:
embarassed embarassed ijoba horsh , I can't believe this.....
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by kernel01: 9:53pm On May 24, 2019
uselesscountry:
Have you lost yours ?

Couple of times.
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by UNGOBACK: 9:55pm On May 24, 2019
jaxxy:

As much as I like this if u don’t fix the economy and create legitimate options or reforms for these boys the trend will either continue or create a worse vice that may become another plague. I hope it won’t get to that.

EFCC has to be smart enough to know why these boys fall into these crimes deal with it also. The Politicians are stealing and getting away with it is not a good example for the masses.

Bro in the words of professor Oloyode former vice chancellor of unilorin he said and I quote "it is not a justification that everybody is going mad then you should also go mad"

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Surulady: 9:55pm On May 24, 2019
Where are the politicians children most of them are not even in Nigeria those here works with high parastatals while the poor have nothing to do now they are here arresting and labeling everybody with a laptop a yahoo boy God will punish them accordingly since they know what to do and they are not doing it
yinkus6750:
With the way EFCC is going, they need to build enough prisons.
Cos, more than 50% of the lazy youths are into yahooism.
They are just all over the place.
And am waiting for when same effort will be taken against our politicians that steals our Commonwealth.
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Sluacoast(m): 9:59pm On May 24, 2019
9jayes:
We graduates are now into yahoo yahoo full-time. God punish Buhari
. The rate of unemployment in Nigeria is so high. Stoll yet no guarantee of a good payment jobs. Our government still hasn't show any relevant remedy to sort things out. Many are living in slum. The rate of Internet crime would increase if proper care isn't taken. Free dem boys jare. If at least they could create more sport activities for our youth. Makes football club available, No one would ever think of venturing into crime or still, the crime rate won't be this worst. Our politicians continue looting
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by markbidex: 9:59pm On May 24, 2019
Joromi12:
Efcc no con get another work again

That one na watin
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by UNGOBACK: 10:00pm On May 24, 2019
Surulady:
Where are the politicians children most of them are not even in Nigeria those here works with high parastatals while the poor have nothing to do now they are here arresting and labeling everybody with a laptop a yahoo boy God will punish them accordingly since they know what to do and they are not doing it

So cause of that you will now empty the entire life saving of another man hustling on the street

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by 9jayes: 10:03pm On May 24, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Speak for yourself sir!
I'm speaking for all us yahoo graduates including you.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2019
Hedonini:
Nonsense. Very backward country. You're forcing them to pose with laptops as 'exhibit", because laptop na weapon? This is what you get when you populate important government institutions like the EFCC with barely educated bastards, employed via Nepotism - through one senator or oba or emir or the other. Fools who are not even qualified to be typists in a business centre, but because of the terribly flawed and unjust Nigerian system, they would become EFCC staff.

Laptop is not a prohibited or illegal equipment that connotes crime, so why are you forcing the so-called suspects to pose with it? What message are you sending to the illiterate and unenlightened masses in Nigeria? That anyone they see with a laptop should be considered a fraudster?

Before you make unnecessary conclusions, always think rationally. Your emotions is clouding your ability to think broadly.

If they're forced to pose with the laptops as exhibits, then, it's obvious they found something incriminating in it.

Stop being docile to irrationality.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Sluacoast(m): 10:06pm On May 24, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

No jobs that is why. They are bunch of graduates out there. Who wasted all their years studying. Yet no job to show for it. Mehn am not in support of yahoo o. But those guys has no better profit orientation jobs in mind rather than indulging into cyber crime. Who wants to feed and shelter for their old and weak parent at home. They see yahoo as their best standing solution
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2019
UNGOBACK:

Bro in the words of professor Oloyode former vice chancellor of unilorin he said and I quote "it is not a justification that everybody is going mad then you should also go mad"

I never said I disagreed. I said it’s not a solution especially long term. It cud even create a worse problem if not checked. We need to be wise like the whites or the west or better yet civil climes.

We love to play to the gallery and enjoy the attention forgetting the root cause of the problem exists and is growing. Corrupt leaders/politicians who are going unchecked.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by UNGOBACK: 10:18pm On May 24, 2019
jaxxy:

I never said I disagreed. I said it’s not a solution especially long term. It cud even create a worse problem if not checked. We need to be wise like the whites or the west or better yet civil climes.

We love to play to the gallery and enjoy the attention forgetting the root cause of the problem exists and is growing. Corrupt leaders/politicians who are going unchecked.

Noted to me the root cause of this is greed and laziness and it should not be accepted into our value system, cyber crime is global challenge it's a menace even to Advance countries .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Nickshrapnel: 10:18pm On May 24, 2019
9jayes:

I'm speaking for all us yahoo graduates including you.
grin
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Ifyz0001: 10:19pm On May 24, 2019
They should arresting politicians that stole our money now... Since they are looking for work now
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 10:29pm On May 24, 2019
UNGOBACK:

Noted to me the root cause of this is greed and laziness and it should not be accepted into our value system, cyber crime is global challenge it's a menace even to Advance countries .

Yes it’s is bt not rampant as here and that’s because the youths over there have been engaged in better jobs and programs. Do u think if the advanced countries had nothing to engage the youths properly with alternatives it wudnt have been worse there? Nobody wants to be hungry.
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by ogoloray(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2019
Sharrap ur mouth you...

Grade A evidence has been found inside that laptop, and the suspects have been charged, that's why pictures of them have been taken holding the device used to commit the crime...

In the USA, once you are charged, you must take the mugshot before you enter cell sef...

Say what you know!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by medolab90(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2019
Billy0naire:
Cybercrime cannot be stopped, in fact, it will only get worse. The civilized countries know this, which is why they are implementing the Beast 666 System and transitioning to cashless digital systems.

EFCC is simply going to jail nearly every young man out there, cos they think they want to impress the West by bastardizing their own citizens in Southern Nigeria.

EFCC needs to take a trip into the DarkWeb and see how Credit Cards and Bank accounts are sold for cheap with Bitcoins. Even Drugs are shipped from the Darkweb.

I keep saying if Yahoo Yahoo can give me money for a private jet, I would have wrecked havoc on the internet myself. But I do not know if I need to set up a Place to teach these young guys how to legitimately make more money on the internet through High ticket deals. There is money everywhere online, but crime seems to be fast-lane. But with patience and the right research one can make millions of dollars online legitimately.

Nigeria's Government manufactures Poverty and think a Hungry man will not buy a Laptop and get internet and find some opportunities to survive. I am confident that the Government will spend more money feeding the prisoners until they get no more money to feed them. Then they will stop the arrests.

It is so easy to make money online. Very very easy.
wants to more know please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rapists Kill Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) / Don-Chima George & Rasaq Oluwasegun Oke: Rape Case Being Bungled In Lagos / Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.