Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,939 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos (41581 Views)

4 Internet Fraudsters Die Of ‘drug Overdose’ In Bayelsa / Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects / EFCC Arrests 4 Internet Fraudsters In Benin(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by luluman: 10:53pm On May 24, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, has arrested four suspected fraudsters for an alleged involvement in internet crimes.

The suspects are: Salako Segun, Bryan Emeka, Jason Odunola and Daniel Ezo.

The suspects were arrested on Friday, May 24, 2019 in the Bakare Estate, Lekki and Osapa London, Lekki areas of Lagos State.

Their arrest followed intelligence report received by the Commission.

Items recovered from the suspects include two Lexus Rx350 Sport Utility Vehicles, one Mercedes Benz Saloon and six laptops.

The suspects will soon be charged to court.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/24/efcc-arrest-4-internet-fraudsters-in-lagos/
YORUBA/ IBO COLABO.
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 24, 2019
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by davinx1(m): 11:30pm On May 24, 2019
Since efcc are so active I think they should be given guns so that they should fight BH and Fulani bandits instead of disturbing people that are not the current problem of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by klufs(m): 12:09am On May 25, 2019
Mcslize:

Your own don be. Bro, sell two cuz now everyone now sees laptops as a symbol of fraud. So, anyone with a laptop who doesn't go to work from 6 to 6 is now a fraudstar.

This is becoming a myopic mentality from the majority of people.
On the contrary, it is now a trend that anyone that behaves that way is into yahoo. Thus, should be investigated
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Iwanttoto1: 12:33am On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:
Cybercrime cannot be stopped, in fact, it will only get worse. The civilized countries know this, which is why they are implementing the Beast 666 System and transitioning to cashless digital systems.

EFCC is simply going to jail nearly every young man out there, cos they think they want to impress the West by bastardizing their own citizens in Southern Nigeria.

EFCC needs to take a trip into the DarkWeb and see how Credit Cards and Bank accounts are sold for cheap with Bitcoins. Even Drugs are shipped from the Darkweb.

I keep saying if Yahoo Yahoo can give me money for a private jet, I would have wrecked havoc on the internet myself. But I do not know if I need to set up a Place to teach these young guys how to legitimately make more money on the internet through High ticket deals. There is money everywhere online, but crime seems to be fast-lane. But with patience and the right research one can make millions of dollars online legitimately.

Nigeria's Government manufactures Poverty and think a Hungry man will not buy a Laptop and get internet and find some opportunities to survive. I am confident that the Government will spend more money feeding the prisoners until they get no more money to feed them. Then they will stop the arrests.

It is so easy to make money online. Very very easy.

BILLY D goat. So u eventually resurrection back 2 nairaland
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Rumpleslitskin: 1:20am On May 25, 2019
nelson7777:
D guy on dread is on nairaland, I actually feel sorry for him
Na my guy feel so bad for him
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Sluacoast(m): 1:28am On May 25, 2019
dangotesmummy:
With all the fraud money see how dirty and scruffy they look

If you have poverty of the mind and you don't get rid of that first,that poverty in your mind will begin to reflect on the outside.that's why the bible said A MAN DOESN'T CONSIST OF WHAT HE HAS BUT THE ABUNDANCE OF HIS HEART.

Shioor.adiye toshu tioto,ara elowa.e dey for your body.cyber thieves.even adenuga,otedola and co who are wealthy today didn't do all this wahala before they earned their money so why not kuku do it the legit way.you're good with ICT,do it legit,you're good in convincing strangers to do business with you all that are good skills and talents, chanell it the right way and earn money that will give you peace of mind and stability instead of online online 419
Sufficient capital is required to start up a business. Na you wan dash dem money
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Wetlands22: 2:30am On May 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Every yahoo boy is only waiting for his own time to be caught except he leaves the ugly trade.

Why chose to make other people cry? Why chose to deny people of their hard earned money? Why chose to make Nigeria look more terrible than it is already?

Even as it seem the society is decayed to the point of educated youths supporting cyber crimes and clamouring for their release.
Childish
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 6:04am On May 25, 2019
Sluacoast:

Sufficient capital is required to start up a business. Na you wan dash dem money
there's no excuse strong enough to stop a determined man from starting a business or succeeding in one if they really want to do it legit

Every business owner that is a success story today has 100000 stories why it would not even come to fruition but they looked beyond their barriers and now the rest is history
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Nobody: 6:25am On May 25, 2019
jaxxy:

Yes it’s is bt not rampant as here and that’s because the youths over there have been engaged in better jobs and programs. Do u think if the advanced countries had nothing to engage the youths properly with alternatives it wudnt have been worse there? Nobody wants to be hungry.
In western countries unemployment would cause massive protests and huge social unrest. The difference is that they fight and cause revolutionary change (they are not scared to die for a better life), whereas we Nigerian youths resort to stealing by tricks to survive, cause we are so lazy to fight and too scared to die for a better tomorrow.
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Marcelinho(m): 6:27am On May 25, 2019
BabaIbo:

how, tell me here

Everything you see in that picture you can get just by paying 25k only...
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 6:38am On May 25, 2019
Netanyahu1:
In western countries unemployment would cause massive protests and huge social unrest. The difference is that they fight and cause revolutionary change (they are not scared to die for a better life), whereas we Nigerian youths resort to stealing by tricks to survive, cause we are so lazy to fight and too scared to die for a better tomorrow.

We are not only lazy to fight, we are even lazy to do ordinary protests. we are also scared of our government we can’t even look them in the eye. The best we can do is rant online. Like government is big brother.
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Lilshaddy(m): 6:48am On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:
Cybercrime cannot be stopped, in fact, it will only get worse. The civilized countries know this, which is why they are implementing the Beast 666 System and transitioning to cashless digital systems.

EFCC is simply going to jail nearly every young man out there, cos they think they want to impress the West by bastardizing their own citizens in Southern Nigeria.

EFCC needs to take a trip into the DarkWeb and see how Credit Cards and Bank accounts are sold for cheap with Bitcoins. Even Drugs are shipped from the Darkweb.

I keep saying if Yahoo Yahoo can give me money for a private jet, I would have wrecked havoc on the internet myself. But I do not know if I need to set up a Place to teach these young guys how to legitimately make more money on the internet through High ticket deals. There is money everywhere online, but crime seems to be fast-lane. But with patience and the right research one can make millions of dollars online legitimately.

Nigeria's Government manufactures Poverty and think a Hungry man will not buy a Laptop and get internet and find some opportunities to survive. I am confident that the Government will spend more money feeding the prisoners until they get no more money to feed them. Then they will stop the arrests.

I will love to chat with you ,can we chat one Whatsapp 081...0911...1237
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by femi4: 7:16am On May 25, 2019
GrowYourSales:
Is their laptop the proof tongue

Well, has your business sales dropped? Check my signature
yes, the content speaks volume

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by makeitijn: 8:13am On May 25, 2019
DREagon:
When will they start arresting all this bet9ja scammers on Nairaland,
have you been scammed by them
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Nobody: 8:22am On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

What if someone uses ad's to promote high ticket deals

Do they work?
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Billy0naire(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2019
maybachmusic:

What if someone uses ad's to promote high ticket deals

Do they work?

Ads is marketing, conversion to money is an Art. If you master conversion and consistent upgrade your craft, you should be good to go.
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Billy0naire(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2019
Lilshaddy:

I will love to chat with you ,can we chat one Whatsapp 081...0911...1237

Sorry, I do not talk to nairalanders, this is supposed to be anon forum, which is why I brought my asss here.
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Mcslize: 8:45am On May 25, 2019
klufs:

On the contrary, it is now a trend that anyone that behaves that way is into yahoo. Thus, should be investigated

No, there are people making real money when I mean real money, genuine money on Amazon ebooks, paperback publishing. These publishers are millionaires writing their ass out indoor. Fear will not even let such persons spend their money. They can't buy good cars cuz people will think they are into frauds whereas they are working day and night writing and publishing books that fetch them money.

These sets of publishers can acquire the latest car in town from the income they make on Amazon but being that Nigeria is filled with people that do not like the success of others, they live low key and invest their money while driving one old kabu kabu car. These are people that make $4000 to $10000 monthly just from Amazon books publishing. Won't you think they are fraudsters?
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by BabaIbo: 8:52am On May 25, 2019
Marcelinho:

Everything you see in that picture you can get just by paying 25k only...

what is the inches of the TV and where is your location?
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by actualization: 11:01am On May 25, 2019
Owing a laptop is no sin........&...some bigger are earning Big. legitimately
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by bakescos01: 1:21pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

Nicely said bro, maybe you can enlighten us more and share ideas. It's always good to learn. We never stop learning. If there is any way we could keep in touch, I won't mind.
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Billy0naire(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2019
bakescos01:
Nicely said bro, maybe you can enlighten us more and share ideas. It's always good to learn. We never stop learning. If there is any way we could keep in touch, I won't mind.

Unfortunately, after spending $20K in 1-week in Business Seminar excluding flights and hotel bills, one is not really inclined to share such knowledge for free, but I always drop hints.

If Yahoo boys use the courage and level of stress they go through to get the 6 digits in dollars they make and go into legit online businesses, I am 1000% sure that Dangote will hardly not be jealous of them. Dangote's template is old school.

And I mean it.
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by ShugaFly(m): 1:55pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

Unfortunately, after spending $20K in 1-week in Business Seminar excluding flights and hotel bills, one is not really inclined to share such knowledge for free, but I always drop hints.

If Yahoo boys use the courage and level of stress they go through to get the 6 digits in dollars they make and go into legit online businesses, I am 1000% sure that Dangote will hardly not be jealous of them. Dangote's template is old school.

And I mean it.

More Sir
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by gmaribel(m): 2:18pm On May 25, 2019
DREagon:
When will they start arresting all this bet9ja scammers on Nairaland,

Thank you
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Amalekki: 2:33pm On May 25, 2019
A thief is a thief!!! No story.
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by gmaribel(m): 2:37pm On May 25, 2019
Sluacoast:

No jobs that is why. They are bunch of graduates out there. Who wasted all their years studying. Yet no job to show for it. Mehn am not in support of yahoo o. But those guys has no better profit orientation jobs in mind rather than indulging into cyber crime. Who wants to feed and shelter for their old and weak parent at home. They see yahoo as their best standing solution

If your Junior brother starts this betting scam that is so rampant on Nairaland and starts to get magas to fall for him, I believe you will congratulate him and justify it because of a lack of Jobs

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Nextcenter: 4:15pm On May 25, 2019
lipsrsealed angry
Re: EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by JBoss25(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

teach me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Commence #StopRapingWomen Protest Against Sexual Assaults / Bandits Take Over Abuja While DSS, Police Go After Protesters / Ugandan Maid Caught On Camera Suffocating Employer’s Child (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.