Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Is Pharmacy Really That HARD?? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Pharmacy Really That HARD?? (6758 Views)

How Much Does An Average Pharmacist Earn From Is Pharmacy Store On Monthly Basis / How Lucrative Is Pharmacy / What is Pharmacy Technician Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Pharmacy Really That HARD?? by Nobody: 9:05am On May 27, 2019
Fyi0:

Anybody can study anything. Am "average" student can be anything he/she wants to be. Its simple, of you work hard enough, positive results are bound to follow.
Again you can study anything on earth you want to study. Nothing like average.
Once you set your goals, make good friends, set a study plan, have discipline(very important), study hard and smart, there's nothing stopping you from becoming anything you want to become.

It's simple, set your goals on the target, work hard and smart towards it and Viola! You have reached your target.
Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Is Pharmacy Really That HARD?? by horlarheymar(m): 6:27pm On May 27, 2019
Fyi0:

Pharmacy is the hardest course to study in Nigeria. Harder than Dentistry, harder than medicine or even veterinary medicine.
But it is not insurmountable.
Guy, relative to those courses u listed, u ar over hyping pharmacy. Well, maybe that is how it is in ur school shar...
Re: Is Pharmacy Really That HARD?? by jerryvyne(m): 6:35am On May 28, 2019
davbravo:
They're right and it's a really stressful course to study...Lots of lab work and lab reports to write. My friends are always complaining

Lol..the lab report part..writing for hours..
But, then no course seems insurmountable, be consistent with your reading and be resolute..
It shall be well!

1 Like

Re: Is Pharmacy Really That HARD?? by dunsin125: 10:19am On May 28, 2019
horlarheymar:

Guy, relative to those courses u listed, u ar over hyping pharmacy. Well, maybe that is how it is in ur school shar...
The difficulty of a course is based on our perspective, while some see mathematics as a very tough subject, some see it as a very easy subject. In fact I read a post on twitter where a woman said her husband solves mathematical questions when he has nothing to do.
Re: Is Pharmacy Really That HARD?? by trustworthy1(f): 12:38pm On May 28, 2019
Jman06:
Pharmacy is not easy but with determination and hard work, you can scale through.
Every semester is a new struggle and you've got like 10 semesters to face( aside 100l).
You'll face 6 departments and each of these departments competes with others for which is tougher than others!

You've got both practicals and theory classes to cover every semester and in some schools like Uniben, practical and theory exams are taken separately and you must score at least 50% to pass (some courses are 60%).

The materials are usually voluminous and you should also be good in calculations. So, it involves reading large volume of works and also doing some calculations.

Imagine a scenario where nine lecturers took a course in say pharmacology, each lecturer leaving you with large materials of his/her aspects of the course to cover. Then during exam, only 5 lecturers set exams and you don't know who among them would set or who would not set, so you've got no choice than read every damn thing. If you fail to cover all the materials, you might get into the exam hall only to discover that your questions are exactly those ones you didn't read!

It's not easy but a dedicated person can do it!

The secret is, never take anything for granted!
I can relate to that. The courses are so voluminous with many lecturers taking a particular course. With perseverance and hard work you will make it.

1 Like

Re: Is Pharmacy Really That HARD?? by Jman06(m): 6:26pm On May 28, 2019
trustworthy1:

I can relate to that. The courses are so voluminous with many lecturers taking a particular course. With perseverance and hard work you will make it.
Exactly!
Re: Is Pharmacy Really That HARD?? by kosheybhad(f): 4:18pm On May 09, 2021
OJay360:
That's nor hard but some ppl are saying that I'll will have to read night till daybreak and worse I'll have to cram, which is what I can't do.

They aren't lying tho, but it's if that's what works for you.
You have to put your all in it.
I've seen exceptional students been withdrawn from pharmacy school.
Re: Is Pharmacy Really That HARD?? by nurain150(m): 1:57am On Nov 08, 2021
Please is Pharmacy really that hard because I've been seeing comments here on NL how pharmacy is even more harder than medicine and it's making me kind of scared because I don't want to struggle in school.

Nairalanders, pls I need your opinion on this issue. Thanks
so hard
Re: Is Pharmacy Really That HARD?? by nurain150(m): 1:57am On Nov 08, 2021
Onlinedet:

don't be deceived bro.....pharmacy ain't harder than medicine, forget the hype about pharmacy ..... It's also good course shaa
Lol That's true, Pharmacy isn't hard but stressful.
Re: Is Pharmacy Really That HARD?? by nurain150(m): 1:58am On Nov 08, 2021
BiggyB242:

I couldn't remember,but I knew it will be either be a "c" or "d"

It's a B boss the least in some courses you can't get a D

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK / Is Marking Scheme Necessary For Lecturers? / How To Use UNILAG University Based Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.