Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,154 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Stay Away From Home Breakers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stay Away From Home Breakers (351 Views)

Stay Away From These Home Breakers Everyone!!! / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / Smart Ways To Deal With Home Breakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stay Away From Home Breakers by victorlake(m): 8:00pm On May 24, 2019
STAY AWAY FROM HOME BREAKERS!!! My husband or boyfriend gives me everything I want...Aunty, run na them!!! My husband or boyfriend gives me #10,000 everyday for feeding... Please my dear run!!! You are trying ooo; I can't tolerate that from my husband or boyfriend..... Aunty, what did I say? Run for your life! My husband or boyfriend bought me this and that... My dear Lady Please run... My husband or boyfriend cannot try that nonsense....Aunty, could you please run?? Stop listening to what people say; they might have the worst happenings around them and in their homes and relationships yet they paint the pictures to look interesting and attractive. If you want your husband or Boyfriend to behave like Mr A or Mr B, you will end up having lots of problem in your home or relationship. The N1,000 or N500 he gives you , use it wisely; cook what you can, eat very well, take your bath, sleep and pray for increment. Don't mind the 'pretenders', if they tell you what they go through you will kill better chicken for your husband or boyfriend to appreciate his big efforts. Every day my husband or boyfriend gives me Five million Naira for up keep...all na wash! Appreciate your spouse's little effort and stay blessed!
Re: Stay Away From Home Breakers by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 8:08pm On May 24, 2019
Not in this age. We have more dumbos nowadays. Just like Sheep they follow anything at all, talkless of bad advice.
Nice piece.
Re: Stay Away From Home Breakers by jbblues24(m): 3:27am On May 29, 2019
The human body was designed by a civil engineer. Who else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area?

(1) (Reply)

Phone Addiction. / Students Of A Nigerian University Demand More Girls / We All Make Mistakes But Is Love Ever Really A Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.