Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari (17497 Views)

Why Ex-Governor Yari Was In The Security Meeting With Buhari & Governors / No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 25, 2019
Increase and multiply.. Download this nice song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:07pm On May 25, 2019
Quality education is the only solution.

1 Like

Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by Edyice: 12:15pm On May 25, 2019
Abokis , almajiris .. grin
No forgiveness when given birth grin

Marrying many wives is another thing because each wife will want to have at least three grin

Abokis way of life ...
Anyways when the time for election their aboki governor will want them, now election is over ( their people are now bomb grin)

1 Like

Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by iramure(m): 12:17pm On May 25, 2019
Thank God for HIV and other deadly veneneral diseases that condoms can sometimes prevent, indirectly, population explosion is also controlled.
Let's encourage the use of condoms......
Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by Ironi: 12:45pm On May 25, 2019
It’s about time Nigerians start using their heads and stop fucking and procreating like rabbits.

Not only do you create population problems in Nigeria , you export your shit to other west African countries and we don’t appreciate that at all.

You go to compound unemployment problems and bring so much lawlessness and criminal activities to these countries. For lawlessness and crimes , the least said about Nigeria the better.

If you can’t control your sexual behaviours then you should keep your rabbit- like population in Nigeria .

Is about time the govt passed a law. One family one child, and after one child the balls of the Nigerian male is removed and given say 1m Naira to help take care of the child.
Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by nicepoker101(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2019
A country where most of its citizens breed like Guinea pigs. What do you expect.
Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by kingsclass: 12:56pm On May 25, 2019
The truth is that Nigeria population is growing dangerously and the effect of this is increase in criminals, terrorists,armed robbers, kidnappers,beggars,traffickers,touts,bandits,almajiris,prostitutes etc.The time to control it is now before it explodes.
Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by captianfreeman(m): 12:58pm On May 25, 2019
If you investigate thoroughly, you will discover that this man has four wives. undecided I just gave my shoes to a shoe shiner to polish for me, for how much? 50 naira.
After some conversations, he told me that he has fathered 11 children with 2 wives. A shoe shiner fa!
Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by brainhgeek(m): 1:06pm On May 25, 2019
DEAR GOVERNOR, TELL THIS TO YOUR NORTHERN MUSLIM BROTHERS
Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:07pm On May 25, 2019
DarkJeddi:
There's a significant difference in population growth between North and South,

You can't compare the mainly Monogamous South East households and the predominant Polygamous North..

Let's not even go into age at inception of giving birth,contraceptive availability, education and poverty that contributes to the hyper population growth of the North.

Look around you in the South,how many homeless Almajiris do you see roaming about? shocked

I don't have much time to go digging for the records with my activities today, but I've read a number of reports and stats in the past and there is little difference in fertility rate between Northern women and Southern women. Polygamy doesn't have that much of an effect. 2 women married to the same man in a polygamous household who each have 3 children contribute as much to the population as 2 different women each married to 2 different men who each also have 3 children.

Fertility rate is the most relevant statistic and Southern women breed just as much as Northern women. I'm Igbo and we are not polygamous. Yet, we breed a lot. Most of my aunts have at least 4 kids (one has 7) and my own mum had 5. Nigeria has a fertility rate of about 5.5 births per woman which is just insane when many Western countries have less than 2 births per woman (which is population replacement threshold). It's like people in our society are engaged in a breeding competition. Little wonder we had a smaller population than the UK at independence, but today, we are about 3 times the population of the UK.

5 Likes

Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by Awoleesu(m): 1:18pm On May 25, 2019
hmmm222:
Make I go born

Happy borning
Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by Awoleesu(m): 1:33pm On May 25, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

I don't have much time to go digging for the records with my activities today, but I've read a number of reports and stats in the past and there is little difference in fertility rate between Northern women and Southern women. Polygamy doesn't have that much of an effect. 2 women married to the same man in a polygamous household who each have 3 children contribute as much to the population as 2 different women each married to 2 different men who each also have 3 children.

Fertility rate is the most relevant statistic and Southern women breed just as much as Northern women. I'm Igbo and we are not polygamous. Yet, we breed a lot. Most of my aunts have at least 4 kids (one has 7) and my own mum had 5. Nigeria has a fertility rate of about 5.5 births per woman which is just insane when many Western countries have less than 2 births per woman (which is population replacement threshold). It's like people in our society are engaged in a breeding competition. Little wonder we had a smaller population than the UK at independence, but today, we are about 3 times the population of the UK.

I appreciate your sense of the nuanced fertility rate cum population stats, but I beg to differ on your comparison, which attempts to gloss over the sharp contrast between average Northern household and their Southern counterparts...

If the numbers you rolled out (i.e Aunt with 7 kids) are not just for a paradigm, then I bet you hardly know what the contention is about. What I'm saying in essence is, the average household in a typical Northern Nigeria setting is about 1:3:14...

Where 1 - Man
3 - Wives
14- Kids

Do a comparison on the following :

GEJ has one wife and approx 6 kids (both biological and foster)

OBJ has about 4+ wives and approx 9 kids(both legitimate and illegitimate)

Atiku has 4 wives and 23 kids

Buhari had 3 wives and about 12 kids...

It is not much about the 'academic' average fertility rate of women across both divides, but the unabating and indiscriminate incubation of these women by their male folks.

1 Like

Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 25, 2019
amaniro:

He's not correct in the comparison of Kano and Niger Republic.
I thought I was the only one that noticed that
Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:04pm On May 25, 2019
Awoleesu:

I appreciate your sense of the nuanced fertility rate cum population stats, but I beg to differ on your comparison, which attempts to gloss over the sharp contrast between average Northern household and their Southern counterparts...

If the numbers you rolled out (i.e Aunt with 7 kids) are not just for a paradigm, then I bet you hardly know what the contention is about. What I'm saying in essence is, the average household in a typical Northern Nigeria setting is about 1:3:14...

Where 1 - Man
3 - Wives
14- Kids

It is not much about the 'academic' average fertility rate of women across both divides, but the unabating and indiscriminate incubation of these women by their male folks.

Again, on a macro scale, these would not make a difference to the wider picture. The North-South population ratio since independence has remained roughly the same (also unchanged is Southerners accusing Northerners of inflating their numbers). Male-female populations are largely 50-50 in all societies(give or take 1% either way). So obviously all Northerners can't marry multiple wives or they'll run out of women basically. In a sample space of 20 men and 20 women, if 5 of those men have 2 wives or more, a few others would have one, and the rest would have none. The notion that all Northerners are polygamists with dozens of children is hyperbolized. What matters in projections extrapolated in national statistics is the fertility rate for women: the average number of children each woman has. And there is no significant disparity between Northern women and Southern women. An Hausa or Kanuri Muslim woman doesn't seem any more likely to have 5 or more kids than an Igbo or Bini Christian women. Nigerians simply have it in common - North or South, East or West, Muslims or Christians - to breed like rabbits. If there is any factor that should reduce the fertility rate of Southern women compared to their Northern counterparts, it should be their higher educational attainment, and greater civic liberties, rather than which culture is more polygamous. But strangely, this doesn't seem to have the impact it should.

7 Likes

Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by inereunwa1(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2019
let them start with the North because their population over there is gigantic!! first they should stop polygamous lifestyle!! abi him wan say he no get more than one wife ni !!!
Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by mvem(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Lol. Oga you have forgotten they are the almajiri population you guys need to get to power? The result is already here in the Book Haram we have seen and yet to see.

The north is irreparably daft. In your religion you were told to marry at most 4, you turned to competition to marry up to 4 wives. Those who marry less than 4 start looking like sinners. This is even when you were not told that to marry 1 is sin.

They claim is because the number of women outnumber men. If you marry 4 women and each of them give birth to a minimum of 3 girls, what have you done to the society? You took out 4 and gave out 12.

Even in advanced Muslim society, people have become conscious of the number of kids they produce. Bible said that a man who cannot take care of his family is worse than an unbelleiver.

Each time I go to the north and see how beggars fill the street and how unkept kids are, I feel so ashamed
using your analogy Muslim society suppose to be the most populated but that's not obtainable. Niger republic, Mali, Chad, Mauritania, Sudan etc have almost entirely Muslim population but there population is very negligible. Yes the marrying of more than 1 wife and having many children is undeniably a factor but not entirely
Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 25, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Again, on a macro scale, these would not make a difference to the wider picture. The North-South population ratio since independence has remained roughly the same (also unchanged is Southerners accusing Northerners of inflating their numbers). Male-female populations are largely 50-50 in all societies(give or take 1% either way). So obviously all Northerners can't marry multiple wives or they'll run out of women basically. In a sample space of 20 men and 20 women, if 5 of those men have 2 wives or more, a few others would have one, and the rest would have none. The notion that all Northerners are polygamists with dozens of children is hyperbolized. What matters in projections extrapolated in national statistics is the fertility rate for women: the average number of children each woman has. And there is no significant disparity between Northern women and Southern women. An Hausa or Kanuri Muslim woman doesn't seem any more likely to have 5 or more kids than an Igbo or Bini Christian women. Nigerians simply have it in common - North or South, East or West, Muslims or Christians - to breed like rabbits. If there is any factor that should reduce the fertility rate of Southern women compared to their Northern counterparts, it should be their higher educational attainment, and greater civic liberties, rather than which culture is more polygamous. But strangely, this doesn't seem to have the impact it should.

Nice analysis.
Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by Image123(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2019
Awoleesu:

Where 1 - Man
3 - Wives
14- Kids

The yoruba own though, you can only ascertain it after his death. Most of the unknown wives and children come out after death.

To the topic, the governor should be arrested. He's leaving now, then complaining to the FG. What has he done in Zamfara about the issue? He is just collecting salary and allowance, then complaining to the FG like the average Nigerian. Chior.

1 Like

Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by Blue3k(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2019
Mindfulness:

Please elaborate.

Mining?

Gladly I red a few years ago Singapore reduced growth rate by having disincentives to having more kids. They had the stop at two campaign to convince population to have less kids. They legalized abortion and encouraged women to sterilize themselves after second child. They went on to reduce tax and social benefits to having more kids.

•Workers in the public sector would not receive maternity leave for their third child or any subsequent children

• Hospitals were required to charge incrementally higher fees for each additional child.

• Income tax deductions would only be given for the first two children

• Large families were penalised in housing assignments.

• Third or fourth children were given lower priorities in education;

• Top priority in top-tier primary schools would be given only to children whose parents had been sterilised before the age of forty.

Yes I say mining because its a tiny sector of the economy thst holds lots of potential. It can employ alot people up value chain. Then these materials can be exported raw or used in domestic manufacturing.

2 Likes

Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 25, 2019
Blue3k:

Gladly I red a few years ago Singapore reduced growth rate by having disincentives to having more kids. They had the stop at two campaign to convince population to have less kids. They legalized abortion and encouraged women to sterilize themselves after second child. They went on to reduce tax and social benefits to having more kids.

•Workers in the public sector would not receive maternity leave for their third child or any subsequent children

• Hospitals were required to charge incrementally higher fees for each additional child.

• Top priority in top-tier primary schools would be given only to children whose parents had been sterilised before the age of forty.

Didn't know all of it. Thanks. Very educative.

Yes I say mining because its a tiny sector of the economy thst holds lots of potential. It can employ alot people up value chain. Then these materials can be exported raw or used in domestic manufacturing.

Why haven't you mentioned renewable energies? India has recently built giant solar powers plants and is expanding in this sector, including wind and hydro, meeting the country's energy needs. Note that this is the world's biggest democracy with over one billion people.
Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by Blue3k(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2019
Mindfulness:

Didn't know all of it. Thanks. Very educative.

Why haven't you mentioned renewable energies? India has recently built giant solar powers plants and is expanding in this sector, including wind and hydro, meeting the country's energy needs. Note that this is the world's biggest democracy with over one billion people.

I personally dont care for renewables because they're intermittent and think gas is better. Also they're already setting up solar panels and plants in a northern states. I read story on nairaland about it Borno. Then theres hydro plant planned in Plateau. I dont know about wind energy.
Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 25, 2019
Blue3k:

I personally dont care for renewables because they're intermittent and think gas is better. Also they're already setting up solar panels and plants in a northern states. I read story on nairaland about it Borno. Then theres hydro plant planned in Plateau. I dont know about wind energy.

You can store energy. Battery technology has been developed and improved.

1 Like

Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by omohayek: 8:45pm On May 25, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

If there is any factor that should reduce the fertility rate of Southern women compared to their Northern counterparts, it should be their higher educational attainment, and greater civic liberties, rather than which culture is more polygamous. But strangely, this doesn't seem to have the impact it should.
More education and greater civil liberties don't have the expected dampening effect on southern fertility because the crucial element through which these two factors work their magic - by steeply raising the opportunity costs for educated, professional women of having more children instead of pursuing their careers - is simply not there. Higher education in Nigeria simply doesn't pay nearly as well as it should in a well-run economy, a shameful fact the geriatric ignoramus currently in Aso Rock had no qualms about commenting on, as if he had nothing to do with bringing it about ...
Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by omohayek: 8:54pm On May 25, 2019
Blue3k:

Of course, for all of these to have the desired incentivizing effect in Nigeria, there would have to be in place a Nigerian government able to deliver benefits of sufficient quality for people to care one way or another about keeping them ...

Most Nigerians aren't taxed, don't get free or even subsidized government housing, have zero access to government-funded maternity health services, and are only provided with primary and secondary "schools" of such low quality that they are little more than daytime juvenile detention-centres, so why should they care what their government has to say on how many children they have? Just about the only real service the Nigerian masses get from their governments is the shoddy, intermittent maintenance of roads, which is rare enough to be repeatedly celebrated on here as evidence that "Minister X/Governor Y is working!", as if it were some sort of accomplishment.

2 Likes

Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:52pm On May 25, 2019
omohayek:

More education and greater civil liberties don't have the expected dampening effect on southern fertility because the crucial element through which these two factors work their magic - by steeply raising the opportunity costs for educated, professional women of having more children instead of pursuing their careers - is simply not there. Higher education in Nigeria simply doesn't pay nearly as well as it should in a well-run economy, a shameful fact the geriatric ignoramus currently in Aso Rock had no qualms about commenting on, as if he had nothing to do with bringing it about ...

I think 2 reasons these dampening effects aren't there for educated, working Southern women are:
1) A patriarchal culture that still controls women and compels their conformity to expected norms. Further reinforced by the overt religiosity of Nigerians - whether Muslim or Christian - that reinforce these traditional African norms. While I don't want our women going the way of fanatical, misandrist, 3rd-wave feminist liberals in Western culture, you would expect educated, career-driven women in our 21st century society to rebel against these norms they are expected to conform to - but most of them end up like their mothers and grandmothers.

2) Your "opportunity cost" point is an interesting one I've debated with people before. One of the enablers of career women being able to raise multiple kids in Nigeria without it affecting their upward mobility is the cheap child labor we call "house boys" and "house girls". It's tolerated here, but wouldn't be in most civilized countries where this would be seen as child trafficking and child labor. Growing up as a child in Lagos, we often lived with at least 2 house-helps (as much as 3 house helps when I was around 6 or 7-years-old) that were either the kids of impoverished distant relatives or the kids of impoverished clansmen from our village. They would take us to school and pick us from school and do all the house chores. It made it easy for my mum to raise her 5 kids with no effect on her career. Meanwhile, my sister in the UK has a nightmare of a time raising her only son in London while trying to work. And paying £10 per hour in babysitting rates. grin Same with another sister of mine in Winnipeg with 2 daughters who was forced to quit her job cos she and her husband found it hard juggling their time to take care of the kids.

5 Likes

Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by omohayek: 10:19pm On May 25, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

I think 2 reasons these dampening effects aren't there for educated, working Southern women are:
1) A patriarchal culture that still controls women and compels their conformity to expected norms. Further reinforced by the overt religiosity of Nigerians - whether Muslim or Christian - that reinforce these traditional African norms. While I don't want our women going the way of fanatical, misandrist, 3rd-wave feminist liberals in Western culture, you would expect educated, career-driven women in our 21st century society to rebel against these norms they are expected to conform to - but most of them end up like their mothers and grandmothers.
I agree that Nigeria's heavily religious and patriarchal cultural mindset doesn't help things, but with the right economic incentives in place, even these problems could be overcome. If well-educated wives were what made it possible for young couples to buy their own detached homes and travel abroad twice a year, even the bossiest, most hide-bound parents and grandparents wouldn't be able to force them into giving up such pleasures to raise yet more children. Remember that China was so patriarchal that foot-binding was the upper-class norm (and society-wide aspiration) as little as 100 years ago, yet now the government can't get people to have more than 1 child, even after lifting the old restrictions. South Korea and Japan remain heavily patriarchal and even outright misogynistic, but no amount of family and governmental pressure has been able to prevent their total-fertility-rates from drifting towards the lowest in the world, because in such countries the economics of large families just don't work.

2) Your "opportunity cost" point is an interesting one I've debated with people before. One of the enablers of career women being able to raise multiple kids in Nigeria without it affecting their upward mobility is the cheap child labor we call "house boys" and "house girls". It's tolerated here, but wouldn't be in most civilized countries where this would be seen as child trafficking and child labor. Growing up as a child in Lagos, we often lived with at least 2 house-helps (as much as 3 house helps when I was around 6 or 7-years-old) that were either the kids of impoverished distant relatives or the kids of impoverished clansmen from our village. They would take us to school and pick us from school and do all the house chores. It made it easy for my mum to raise her 5 kids with no effect on her career. Meanwhile, my sister in the UK has a nightmare of a time raising her only son in London while trying to work. And paying £10 per hour in babysitting rates. grin Same with another sister of mine in Winnipeg with 2 daughters who was forced to quit her job cos she and her husband found it hard juggling their time to take care of the kids.
Yes, I don't know why I overlooked that, as it certainly is a factor I also witnessed in person. Again, this continued easy availability of cheap domestic labor is symptomatic of a dysfunctional economy, as the historical experience everywhere else is that the unskilled will readily abandon domestic service for factory and clerical jobs if given the option. The problem in Nigeria is that - the peak "oil boom" years of the 1970s aside - the economy has never grown quickly enough to soak up all the new labor flooding into the job market. We are therefore left with a "chicken and egg" problem where dirt-cheap servant labor enables the middle and upper-classes to keep indulging the universal cultural preference for gigantic families, which means yet more heavily under-employed young people in the next generation.

1 Like

Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by womenwholisten(f): 11:28pm On May 25, 2019
Blue3k:
Its weird he mentions everything except the contraceptives, female education and tax incentives to reduce population growth. The population growth rate along side rising unemployment rate is scary. The government has to tackle both immediately with combo of economic reforms and social engineering similar to Singapore not China.

I was going to point that out. I don't get how the solution to a booming population is to create opportunities from thin air where we should be working hard to avoid that explosion with solutions like you mentioned.

Logically the agricultural sector isnt going to employ more people as a percentage as productivity rise. The main growth in sector is food processing. I'd suggest going towards manufacturing and mining as simple solution.

I don't think I support anymore exploitation of our natural resources, it hasn't yielded meaningful results so far.

1 Like

Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by womenwholisten(f): 11:41pm On May 25, 2019
Princedapace:
This governor is still talking about sharing NNPC money. Big idi*ts parading them selves as governors and presidents. They dont care becus they are well secured.

This is simple, a system of govt that will grant states or best still, regions more access to their own growth is what Nigeria needs. By the time u no longer need to run to Abuja to take decisions and your state citizens descend on u three times, u will have sense.

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.

Tried taking this survey but it's clear it's a whites vs blacks agenda. Doesn't seem like a research peculiar to birth control in Nigeria. If it is truly then I'll suggest the researcher poses questions relevant to the sample pool. Questions like access, affordability and perception.
Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by Princedapace(m): 6:14am On May 26, 2019
womenwholisten:

Tried taking this survey but it's clear it's a whites vs blacks agenda. Doesn't seem like a research peculiar to birth control in Nigeria. If it is truly then I'll suggest the researcher poses questions relevant to the sample pool. Questions like access, affordability and perception.

Thank you, dont know much about the survey, just helping a friend who pleaded for assistant.

1 Like

Re: Population Growth: Nigeria Sitting On Time Bomb – Governor Yari by Blue3k(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2019
omohayek:

Of course, for all of these to have the desired incentivizing effect in Nigeria, there would have to be in place a Nigerian government able to deliver benefits of sufficient quality for people to care one way or another about keeping them ...

Most Nigerians aren't taxed, don't get free or even subsidized government housing, have zero access to government-funded maternity health services, and are only provided with primary and secondary "schools" of such low quality that they are little more than daytime juvenile detention-centres, so why should they care what their government has to say on how many children they have? Just about the only real service the Nigerian masses get from their governments is the shoddy, intermittent maintenance of roads, which is rare enough to be repeatedly celebrated on here as evidence that "Minister X/Governor Y is working!", as if it were some sort of accomplishment.

I agree you'd have to be in the tax net to effected anyway. Any thoughts on volunteery abortion, sterilization and subsidized contraception.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: North Will Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari - Bala Mohammed / 90 Nigerian Women Arrested For Indecent Dressing In Lagos. / 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.