Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide (25720 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria Now World’s Mass Murder, Terrorism Capital / Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years / TY Danjuma Vs Fani Kayode: Nigeria Being Run By Crude Barbarians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Basher8583: 6:56pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:
but yoruba and igbo people have radio stations speaking their native languages in their various regions
I tire oh. Ever since radio Biafra has been blasting hate filed news over the airwaves no one said anything.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by BotherMleeper(m): 7:02pm On May 25, 2019
exlinklodge:
Is Rwanda Genocide Being Replicated In Nigeria By Fulanis? 6 Steps To Genocide - FFK

Senior Advocate of Nigeria and former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has been singing this 'Fulanisation Of Nigeria' and nobody seems to listen. I personally is seeing salient reasoning in all his fears and I thank God that even some notable Nigerians are now giving credence to his ruse.....blah blah blah blah blah Rwanda blah blah genocide blah blah

Glad you know it's all a ruse afterall
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by MistadeRegal(m): 7:06pm On May 25, 2019
I know this already because GOD had revealed this to me thrice this year. But the problem is, Nigerians especially the Southerners are too blind, deaf and dumb to see it coming already.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by BotherMleeper(m): 7:08pm On May 25, 2019
Nigerian christians have proven to be paranoid idiots who're easily bamboozled by fake pastors and fake news....maybe they SHOULD be wiped out.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Burruchaga71(m): 7:08pm On May 25, 2019
Let me quickly relocate my Mom here in South Africa b4 it's too late
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by ARIINI: 7:09pm On May 25, 2019
Good evening, dear
I've seen your questionaire, and I believe it's targeted to the residents of United States.
I would have loved to answer, but I won't give objective answers since I'm not familiar with issues over there.
Cheers

Princedapace:
I hope to leave this country soonest, the way everything is happening, it is obvious Nigeria will experience another major and bloody civil unrest before starting a new development path.. There are so many jobless youths in the country..

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by od501: 7:13pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:
but yoruba and igbo people have radio stations speaking their native languages in their various regions

Obviously they where not built by the federal government.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by mistyebby(f): 7:26pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

What baby milk would you like to have for dinner? SMA or NAN?

Oh, he doesn't like milk, he prefers Ogi without milk.

But how will a baby develop without taking milk? He will end up reasoning like this poster I am quoting

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by abbiboy: 7:27pm On May 25, 2019
tesppidd:
Even extreme regimes like North Korea and Iran cannot try this in this day and time, talkelss of an advanced democracy like Nigeria's.

These Fulani herdsmen crises have been on for over 50 years and were really serious during Obj and Gej between 2011 and 2014.

All of a sudden it becomes a Fulanisation agenda.

Unfortunately there is no penalty for spreading false information in this country.

If there was people would be careful with the ridiculous things they say.
Oga let us hear word,not only 50 its 100 years.obj have credible inoformation. The USA gave us a timeline of disintegration BTW 2015/2020 and its about to come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Sally97(f): 7:29pm On May 25, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Fani Kayode is a fool! I am not disappointed though.
That's what an idiot like you would say until it finally happens

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 25, 2019
post=78713046:
FFK, So shall it be for you and your fellow people that wish bad for the nation.

Y'all wake up every morning just to look ahead to any negative and bad news concerning your country, haba!

All enemies of Nigeria will all die miserably, they can never escape it.

No be curse.....na fact!

U dey mind am.
He singlehandedly ran down Nigeria Airways as the Minister of Aviation.
A criminal he his....
Another idiot

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Princedapace(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2019
ARIINI:
Good evening, dear
I've seen your questionaire, and I believe it's targeted to the residents of United States.
I would have loved to answer, but I won't give objective answers since I'm not familiar with issues over there.
Cheers

Hello, Nigerians are the target audience. Pls, go ahead and answer them..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 25, 2019
To all those people wey dey beat drums of war
I know say some of una family members marry from another tribe or another religion
Muslims marry from xtian family
Hausa marry from igbo or yoruba family
Igbo marry from hausa or yoruba family
If way start,,na beg I beg naje una first start with una family members before una go take an go outside

Fulanusation agenda Koo
Nonsense shut from out of hell

In other news,buhari don terninate license of atiku for intek,so no more free tax
Buhari don stop oil block mo ey for obasanjo,atiku,babanguda,ty danjuma
Ntoooooooooor
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Pavarottii(m): 7:53pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:
And Hausa don't av their own now?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 25, 2019
mistyebby:

What baby milk would you like to have for dinner? SMA or NAN?

Oh, he doesn't like milk, he prefers Ogi without milk.

But how will a baby develop without taking milk? He will end up reasoning like that poster I am quoting

no i didnt drink baby milk or milk because they have no nutrient, they are garbage or let's say fats or powered milk without protein packaged as milk to deceive gullible people like you.. i prefer breast milk or ogi..

so i guess you are the one who didnt developed well because you lack the protein nutrient for brain dvelopment that is why you reason like a daft
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 25, 2019
Pavarottii:

And Hausa don't av their own now?

why are people dumb.. is Hausa language fulani language
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Pavarottii(m): 7:58pm On May 25, 2019
tesppidd:
Even extreme regimes like North Korea and Iran cannot try this in this day and time, talkelss of an advanced democracy like Nigeria's.

These Fulani herdsmen crises have been on for over 50 years and were really serious during Obj and Gej between 2011 and 2014.

All of a sudden it becomes a Fulanisation agenda.nice

Unfortunately there is no penalty for spreading false information in this country.

If there was people would be careful with the ridiculous things they say.
Ask urself why were they rampant during gej time?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 25, 2019
MahatmaGhandi:

And they have BBC Hausa. This is radio for herdsmen already on rampage

is hausa language fulani
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Salebo: 8:00pm On May 25, 2019
exlinklodge:
Is Rwanda Genocide Being Replicated In Nigeria By Fulanis? 6 Steps To Genocide - FFK

Senior Advocate of Nigeria and former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has been singing this 'Fulanisation Of Nigeria' and nobody seems to listen. I personally is seeing salient reasoning in all his fears and I thank God that even some notable Nigerians are now giving credence to his ruse.

According to him, this is exactly how Rwanda genocide started and since Buhari's loyalist and those following him blindly are not good students of history, all of us cannot sit and watch what claimed more than 1 millions citizens in Rwanda replicate itself in Nigeria.

FFK have carefully outlined the 6 major steps that brought Rwanda nation to its knees and how they got to the genocide that claimed more than 1 million people. And it will interest you to know that out of the 6 steps, we have now gotten to the 5th stage in Nigeria. We need to stop this impending doom before it starts.

This is no longer APC or PDP thing anymore and I wish this stupid youths and every Nigerian should wake up and see how their future may turn out to be. Below is the 6 steps as outlined by Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode. THE ROAD TO RWANDA: 6 steps to GENOCIDE:

1. The Hutu militia iinterahamwe in Rwanda started just like the herdsmen AKA bandits in Nigeria before the genocide.

2. The Govt. of, Rwanda headed by a Hutu, tactically encouraged them same as the bandits are encouraged in Nigeria...

3. They have a radio station for easy coordination just like new Fulani radio for coordination.

4. The Hutu militias 'Interahamwe' were supported by the Burundi Hutus just like Nigeria bandits are backed by Niger, Chadian etc. Fulanis.

5.Suddenly before the genocide,guns were mopped up from the innocent civilians by the then Rwanda govt. headed by Hutus.Just like it will happen in Nigeria soon.

6.Then the signal is the sudden assassination of the Hutu Pres.,the genocide that claimed over 1 million lives began.

Out of the 6 steps to genocide we have completed 5.

Pray against this bloodshed but be prepared. Pray for peace. Pray for your family. Pray for your towns and villages. Pray for your ethnic group. Pray for your nation. Pray for West Africa. Say NO to war and genocide!

I think Obasanjo is 100% correct, and the agenda is Real and it is coming very fast: Just last week ₦100 billion was approved for Fulani herdsmen; this week Federal Government approved Fulani Herdsmen Radio. This same week Buhari gave order to annul gun license; meaning people will not have what to defend themselves.

What else do you want to hear this generation that lacks foresight? God..

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2019/05/is-rwanda-genocide-trying-to-be.html?m=1

You are more degenerate than FFK...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Theboss100(m): 8:00pm On May 25, 2019
alphaNomega:
You should be ashamed of yourself
You Should Be Ashamed Of Urself Rather 4 Been Too Blind. Except Maybe Ure One Of Them

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by alphaNomega: 8:01pm On May 25, 2019
kernel01:

Whosoever paid your school must be ashamed of your poor reasoning.

And your fear mongering is adequate reasoning?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by TheVictorious(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2019
Princedapace:
I hope to leave this country soonest, the way everything is happening, it is obvious Nigeria will experience another major and bloody civil unrest before starting a new development path.. There are so many jobless youths in the country..

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.

Guy add the link to your comments
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by omoluka: 8:06pm On May 25, 2019
Infinix Hot S with 3g ram and 16g internal memory up for grab

@34000

Call 07037618186

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by alphaNomega: 8:07pm On May 25, 2019
Theboss100:
You Should Be Ashamed Of Urself Rather 4 Been Too Blind. Except Maybe Ure One Of Them

You need to travel around Nigeria, staying on your bed and pretending to "see" will not help you.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by chrisyok57: 8:09pm On May 25, 2019
alphaNomega:
You should be ashamed of yourself
. d earlier u realise d truth d best 4 u. Nigeria is heading dat way

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by alphaNomega: 8:12pm On May 25, 2019
chrisyok57:
. d earlier u realise d truth d best 4 u. Nigeria is heading dat way

You guys really believe everything you read on the internet/ WhatsApp. So tell me, be honest, how many bags of salt did you use to bathe because of Ebola?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by tesppidd: 8:18pm On May 25, 2019
abbiboy:

Oga let us hear word,not only 50 its 100 years.obj have credible inoformation. The USA gave us a timeline of disintegration BTW 2015/2020 and its about to come to pass.
because Atiku did not win abi?

Mumu
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by MahatmaGhandi: 8:21pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

is hausa language fulani

Have you heard of Hausa/fulani before
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by mvem(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2019
MahatmaGhandi:

Have you heard of Hausa/fulani before
Hausa speak Hausa and Fulani speak fulfulde which is a totally different language to Hausa and have no resemblance.... Hausa/fulani means the interrelationship between the two ethnic group which has been for several years and created a form of unionism between the two

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest / Governor Akeredolu Swears-in Oluwatuyi As SSG (photos) / U.S. Laments Govt’s Inaction On Religious Extremism, Considers Special Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.