Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide (25718 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria Now World’s Mass Murder, Terrorism Capital / Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years / TY Danjuma Vs Fani Kayode: Nigeria Being Run By Crude Barbarians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by buharitill2023: 8:28pm On May 25, 2019
Rollsnjaguar:
I think the APC government needs to calm nerves, by letting the citizens know the need for a fulani radio.
so that the elderly people can report any incident in their locality, as for me, is a welcome development, not becos i'm a buharist, or does it mean no fulani are pdp,? atleast thief atiku and kwankwaso can interprete any inciteful messages
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Pavarottii(m): 8:28pm On May 25, 2019
U guys don't know why these people are seriously working hard for this Senate... The laws and bills that will pass this second tenure will shock Nigerians .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by kokomilala(m): 8:29pm On May 25, 2019
I've been nursing this fear since Buhari's unguarded and oft violent speeches seized the air pre-2015.
He has achieved 2 of his 3 devilish agenda. They are :the northernisatiion of Nigeria. That he's achieved with placing northerners in all the key security apparati .The second is the systemic fulanization of Nigeria. He's gradually achieving this. The third is the islamization of Nigeria. However,Christians will resist him with even the last drop of their blood. At the end of the day,it will lead to the eventual break up of Nigeria.
*anyone can keep this for posterity.
It's time for Christians to protect themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by mvem(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2019
The Tutsi can be related more to the Fulani of Nigeria if anyone knows Rwanda history well. The European colonialist came to Rwanda and saw the Tutsi as more refined and some say because they look more Caucasian( slim, long nose, thin lips..... Just look at kagame), the Europeans saw they as a higher ethnic group than the Bantu Hutu's ... So power, government etc was given to the Tutsi same as what happened in Nigeria.... The seat of power was more tilted to the Hausa/ Fulani bearing several factors the Europeans saw more favourable..... Also note that the Tutsi are herders and greatly resemble the population of Ethiopia were many thinks they migrated from
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Commanderinpips: 8:37pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:
but yoruba and igbo people have radio stations speaking their native languages in their various regions

The question you should ask yourself is that those other radio was it established by the government. We are talking of a fulani radio establish by government for fulani alone to coordinate them.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by mvem(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2019
[url][/url]
kokomilala:
I've been nursing this fear since Buhari's unguarded and oft violent speeches seized the air pre-2015.
He has achieved 2 of his 3 devilish agenda. They are :the northernisatiion of Nigeria. That he's achieved with placing northerners in all the key security apparati .The second is the systemic fulanization of Nigeria. He's gradually achieving this. The third is the islamization of Nigeria. However,Christians will resist him with even the last drop of their blood. At the end of the day,it will lead to the eventual break up of Nigeria.
*anyone can keep this for posterity.
It's time for Christians to protect themselves.
...who is trying to islamize you or " fulanize" in your own language... The Buhari you see as the devil will come and go.... Sometimes most things you hear are just propaganda...you are free to your own opinion though... In another 4 years maybe it's yorubalization we will be talking off
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by themanderon: 8:39pm On May 25, 2019
Some people have eyes but they cannot see, ears but they cannot hear, warn them till thy kingdom come they will still prefer to sit down and play the ostrich until disaster befalls them.
The last election we had was a case study as to how sane beings can just turn into soulless killing machines overnight.
Nigeria has been stewing for some time now and may soon boil over if nothing drastic is done. Unfortunately the central government is intent of giving a soft landing to the same people causing these problems.
We don't seem to have learnt anything from the events of the sixties as its systematically repeating itself today, only that today the north may eventually destroy itself at the end of the day if the government does not act fast to douse tensions and restore mutual respect and confidence amongst ethnic nationalities.
May the evil that anyone may be planning against innocent citizens of this country be reversed upon their head and their generations to come. Mindless killers.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Okuda(m): 8:39pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:
but yoruba and igbo people have radio stations speaking their native languages in their various regions

sponsored by the FG?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Theboss100(m): 8:51pm On May 25, 2019
alphaNomega:

You need to travel around Nigeria, staying on your bed and pretending to "see" will not help you.
U That Travelled What Did U See? Wake Up B4 It Consume U. Nigeria Need Cleansing N That Must Be Done By The Destruction Of Evil
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Biggcake: 8:54pm On May 25, 2019
alphaNomega:

All these WhatsApp messages you and your fellow bloggers keep circulating are not helping. Imagine if you channeled this energy into some scientific or agricultural research.

Which Agriculture? The one that Fulani terrorist killed the farmers....

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Mac2016(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2019
Yankiss:
Hmmm. I think there is much substance in the so-called ranting of FFK this time. Something is surely cooking and needs to be nipped in the bud. We have to be very careful before it is too late. I do not understand the average intellectual inertia of the Nigerian. We suffer from collective amnesia.
Amnesia is the loss of memory. Do we even have the memory to start with?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Biggcake: 9:00pm On May 25, 2019
tesppidd:
Even extreme regimes like North Korea and Iran cannot try this in this day and time, talkelss of an advanced democracy like Nigeria's.

These Fulani herdsmen crises have been on for over 50 years and were really serious during Obj and Gej between 2011 and 2014.

All of a sudden it becomes a Fulanisation agenda.

Unfortunately there is no penalty for spreading false information in this country.

If there was people would be careful with the ridiculous things they say.

Keep quiet. We are talking about genocide to be perpetuated by the federal government on behalf of Fulani terrorist. Why the sudden mopping of licensed guns? Why the sudden creation of a radio station that will be broadcasting in Fulani language alone?

Use your tongue to count your teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Biggcake: 9:03pm On May 25, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Fani Kayode is a fool! I am not disappointed though.

Your father is the bigger foool here...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by mistyebby(f): 9:06pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

no i didnt drink baby milk or milk because they have no nutrient, they are garbage or let's say fats or powered milk without protein packaged as milk to deceive gullible people like you.. i prefer breast milk or ogi..

so i guess you are the one who didnt developed well because you lack the protein nutrient for brain dvelopment that is why you reason like a daft

So you had breast milk all through childhood? And you took Ogi without milk? Wonderful! This is the resultant effect.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by FhukaFhuka: 9:06pm On May 25, 2019
flames01:

When Fulani herdsmen rape your mother and sisters, you will have sense.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by mistyebby(f): 9:10pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

no i didnt drink baby milk or milk because they have no nutrient, they are garbage or let's say fats or powered milk without protein packaged as milk to deceive gullible people like you.. i prefer breast milk or ogi..

so i guess you are the one who didnt developed well because you lack the protein nutrient for brain dvelopment that is why you reason like a daft

Story, you just said you had breast milk all through childhood(still sucking) and took Ogi without milk. That's the reason why you will think Hausa's dont have radio stations that speak their language.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by ARIINI: 9:10pm On May 25, 2019
Confirmed. Done and submitted

Princedapace:

Hello, Nigerians are the target audience. Pls, go ahead and answer them..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Princedapace(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2019
TheVictorious:

Guy add the link to your comments

They keep banning me bro. I have tried that and got banned multiple times
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Princedapace(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2019
ARIINI:
Confirmed. Done and submitted

Thank u bro..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by tesppidd: 9:15pm On May 25, 2019
Biggcake:

Keep quiet. We are talking about genocide to be perpetuated by the federal government on behalf of Fulani terrorist. Why the sudden mopping of licensed guns? Why the sudden creation of a radio station that will be broadcasting in Fulani language alone?

Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Educated people can be so gullible.

Mumu.

Buhari is your President till 2023.

Continue crying.

Wail and die.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by alphaNomega: 9:19pm On May 25, 2019
Theboss100:
U That Travelled What Did U See? Wake Up B4 It Consume U. Nigeria Need Cleansing N That Must Be Done By The Destruction Of Evil

Continue forming "woke"

Have a nice day
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Biggcake: 9:21pm On May 25, 2019
tesppidd:
Educated people can be so gullible.

Mumu.

Continue crying.

Wail and die.

In all of these, na your mother go suffer pass...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Theboss100(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2019
alphaNomega:

Continue forming "woke"
Have a nice day
Goodnight
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by tesppidd: 9:29pm On May 25, 2019
Biggcake:

In all of these, na your mother go suffer pass...
Don't derail.

If you don't like it, go and lick FFK's hairy asshole.

grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 25, 2019
mistyebby:

Story, you just said you had breast milk all through childhood(still sucking) and took Ogi without milk. That's the reason why you will think Hausa's dont have radio stations that speak their language.

the more you write, the more you show the defects in your brain that is because you were used to only powdered milk even till now that is what you take that is why you will continue to have that brain defect

now let me educate your defect brain... is Hausa language and Fulani language the same language, is hausa culture and fulani culture the same culture, are hausa people fulanis, are fulanis hausa?

when you can think well come back and answer me... for now go and suck breast milk so you can repair the damage done to you..ooh you cant, you are now an adult... anyway a dumb adult.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 25, 2019
MahatmaGhandi:

Have you heard of Hausa/fulani before

lord jesus, and you are a graduate ooh... are they the same thing?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:51pm On May 25, 2019
buharitill2023:
so that the elderly people can report any incident in their locality, as for me, is a welcome development, not becos i'm a buharist, or does it mean no fulani are pdp,? atleast thief atiku and kwankwaso can interprete any inciteful messages

That's exactly my point, I know most of the herdsmen don't understand English. So is easy to communicate to them in their local dialect.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Beulah77: 9:53pm On May 25, 2019
alphaNomega:
You should be ashamed of yourself

It is you that should be ashamed of yourself, after all your parents spent educating you, you still choose to remain a daft
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by mistyebby(f): 9:55pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

Have you forgotten you wrote this I tot it was a kid that wrote this?

Maybe you should make necessary adjustment to that post. It's totally off with discussion at hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Forces Plot Osinbajo’s Exit; Mull ‘Onnoghen’ Treatment - The Sun / 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan / Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.