Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide (25724 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria Now World’s Mass Murder, Terrorism Capital / Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years / TY Danjuma Vs Fani Kayode: Nigeria Being Run By Crude Barbarians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by poseidon12: 1:30am On May 26, 2019
lilwetdick:
but yoruba and igbo people have radio stations speaking their native languages in their various regions

Those stations are not provided by the Federal government, fool. If the Fulanis want a Fulani radio station, I'm sure they have the financial capacity to set one up. Are you ok with the fact that an ethnic group, the Fulanis, now have absolute control of the security apparatus (military, police, DSS, Customs) and the Judiciary of a multi-ethnic country like Nigeria? Are you ok with the fact that the Fulani militants have been allowed by the Fulani led FG to be attacking and killing Nigerians without challenge from either the Police or Military?
Are you aware of the fact that the Miyetti Allah group declared on a national tv station, that Nigeria belongs to the Fulani people and that they will take it back?
I guess people like you will only understand the impending danger after the genocide begins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by poseidon12: 1:33am On May 26, 2019
tesppidd:
Even extreme regimes like North Korea and Iran cannot try this in this day and time, talkelss of an advanced democracy like Nigeria's.

These Fulani herdsmen crises have been on for over 50 years and were really serious during Obj and Gej between 2011 and 2014.

All of a sudden it becomes a Fulanisation agenda.

Unfortunately there is no penalty for spreading false information in this country.

If there was people would be careful with the ridiculous things they say.

Wow! I'm surprised to hear that Nigeria is an advanced democracy. Funny dude.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by poseidon12: 1:47am On May 26, 2019
Rollsnjaguar:
I think the APC government needs to calm nerves, by letting the citizens know the need for a fulani radio.

I guess they will have a lot of explaining to do. Like why the security architecture of Nigeria should be almost entirely controlled by the Fulanis. Also why the Judiciary should be controlled by the Fulanis. Also why the Fulani led FG wants to disarm Nigerians, but unwilling to disarm the Fulani militants.
Stop being naive. The allegation of Fulanization and Islamization agenda is real. You better be vigilant.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by poseidon12: 1:50am On May 26, 2019
MobilityExpress:

I think so, they need to show seriousness about a very legitimate claim of actively supporting herdsmen militias from overrunning the country. They need to prove they are not accomplices. Right now, if it's true that they will pay N100b to miyetti group and then setup a radio station exclusively for herdsmen in herdsmen -only language, and then withdraw fire arms permits from civilians and then enforcing grazing territories for herdsmen, then I think it is true that Buhari is directly and indirectly supporting the fulanization of Nigeria, and all that talk about I am for everyone and I am for no one is total lies. I support Buhari but I am not a blind supporter.

With all that you listed, you still support Buhari and you believe you are not a blind supporter? Wonderful. Nigerians are interesting people. Keep supporting Buhari.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by poseidon12: 1:54am On May 26, 2019
MobilityExpress:

There are already radio / TV stations too that speak native Hausa language. You missed the point. The point is "radio station exclusively for herdsmen" in " exclusively herdsmen language", many of whom have turned out to be marauders and killers and secret militias. This should never be allowed. If they do it, then I believe it's not a conspiracy theory anymore and the allegations of trying to fulanize this country is true. I'm seriously starting to have doubts about the Buhari government, based on this.

You are just starting to have doubts about the Buhari government? As they say, it's never too late. So you are one of those that gave tribalist Buhari the second term opportunity to fully implement his Fulanization and Islamization agenda. Kudos.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by poseidon12: 2:04am On May 26, 2019
lilwetdick:

what of nta yoruba and igbo frequency

NTA has program in Fulfulde which is the Fulani language. If they didn't, it could be introduced by the NTA. The FG has no business establishing a radio station specifically for an ethnic group.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by poseidon12: 2:06am On May 26, 2019
madridsta007:

History repeats itself. It just chooses different places to do so. Nigerians, most Nigerians I would say, realise the truth in FFK words. But you I know Nigerians. They will be happy to play the ostrich, dance in their music, laugh at their comedy and pretend as their way of responding to this strong allegation, wishing the inevitable goes away.

The killings by these herdsmen have been organised, systemic and effective. Any student of history will know that such killings cannot be done unless the government of the day supports it.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by ushafe(m): 2:42am On May 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

All these WhatsApp messages you and your fellow bloggers keep circulating are not helping. Imagine if you channeled this energy into some scientific or agricultural research.

Am really a shame of you, what agricultural research is this talking about, are you aware of how many farmers the Fulani men had killed in their field everyday?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by ushafe(m): 2:46am On May 26, 2019
[quote author=lilwetdick post=78713003]but yoruba and igbo people have radio stations speaking their native languages in their various regions[/quote
Was it brought by federal government for these regions? And know this there is a different between radio programs and radio stations.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by MahatmaGhandi: 5:11am On May 26, 2019
lilwetdick:

lord jesus, and you are a graduate ooh... are they the same thing?

Who told I am a graduate. Do you know me? Please don't be dramatic.

If you did history in your secondary school then you would have known that nobody teaches fulani history separately from Hausa history. The fulani's on their own are not a majority and really do not have much lands in Nigeria. They rode into power on the back of their oneness with the Hausa state. Bayajida is the ancestral father of the Hausa from whom 7 seven bastard and 7 legitimate states were formed. Well since your father did not pay me to teach you history I will stop there, but note that every Chadian, Nigerien and other fulani's that makes the cross to Nigeria first and foremost perfect their Hausa so as to pass easily for a Nigerian. Buhari is fulani, have you found out how he speaks only Hausa and yet is able to communicate with his fulani brothers. When people say Hausa/fulani they know what they are talking about. The ignorance of separating both because of short term mischief like you are doing will lead to more problems than you can imagine. Please do your research and get proper perspective before trying to engage me, I will not respond to you going forward unless I perceive that you have the requisite political and historical perspective.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by MahatmaGhandi: 5:21am On May 26, 2019
mvem:
Hausa speak Hausa and Fulani speak fulfulde which is a totally different language to Hausa and have no resemblance.... Hausa/fulani means the interrelationship between the two ethnic group which has been for several years and created a form of unionism between the two

Do you know why Chadians, Nigeriens and other fulani's that cross to Nigeria first perfect their Hausa before making the cross. Hausa's are indigenous only to Nigeria but the fulani's are spread across west Africa yet Hausa is the more widely nigerian spoken language across the world, do you know why. BBC set up a radio station to reach the hausas and fulani's but broadcasts in Hausa do you know why, Buhari is fulani and speaks almost only Hausa yet communicates with his fulani brothers, do you know why? Remember that this started from an earlier statement I made, I want us to keep the perspective when you reply.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by davidodiba(m): 6:05am On May 26, 2019
lilwetdick:
but yoruba and igbo people have radio stations speaking their native languages in their various regions

Funded by the federal government?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by tesppidd: 6:33am On May 26, 2019
poseidon12:

Wow! I'm surprised to hear that Nigeria is an advanced democracy. Funny dude.
You know I referenced North Korea and Iran.

We are very very very advanced compared to them.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Shikini: 7:27am On May 26, 2019
So sad
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Doncele24(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2019
[quote author=exlinklodge post=78696936]Is Rwanda Genocide Being Replicated In Nigeria By Fulanis? 6 Steps To Genocide - FFK

Senior Advocate of Nigeria and former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has been singing this 'Fulanisation Of Nigeria' and nobody seems to listen. I personally is seeing salient reasoning in all his fears and I thank God that even some notable Nigerians are now giving credence to his ruse.

According to him, this is exactly how Rwanda genocide started and since Buhari's loyalist and those following him blindly are not good students of history, all of us cannot sit and watch what claimed more than 1 millions citizens in Rwanda replicate itself in Nigeria.

FFK have carefully outlined the 6 major steps that brought Rwanda nation to its knees and how they got to the genocide that claimed more than 1 million people. And it will interest you to know that out of the 6 steps, we have now gotten to the 5th stage in Nigeria. We need to stop this impending doom before it starts.

This is no longer APC or PDP thing anymore and I wish this stupid youths and every Nigerian should wake up and see how their future may turn out to be. Below is the 6 steps as outlined by Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode. THE ROAD TO RWANDA: 6 steps to GENOCIDE:

1. The Hutu militia iinterahamwe in Rwanda started just like the herdsmen AKA bandits in Nigeria before the genocide.

2. The Govt. of, Rwanda headed by a Hutu, tactically encouraged them same as the bandits are encouraged in Nigeria...

3. They have a radio station for easy coordination just like new Fulani radio for coordination.

4. The Hutu militias 'Interahamwe' were supported by the Burundi Hutus just like Nigeria bandits are backed by Niger, Chadian etc. Fulanis.

5.Suddenly before the genocide,guns were mopped up from the innocent civilians by the then Rwanda govt. headed by Hutus.Just like it will happen in Nigeria soon.

6.Then the signal is the sudden assassination of the Hutu Pres.,the genocide that claimed over 1 million lives began.

Out of the 6 steps to genocide we have completed 5.

Pray against this bloodshed but be prepared. Pray for peace. Pray for your family. Pray for your towns and villages. Pray for your ethnic group. Pray for your nation. Pray for West Africa. Say NO to war and genocide!

I think Obasanjo is 100% correct, and the agenda is Real and it is coming very fast: Just last week ₦100 billion was approved for Fulani herdsmen; this week Federal Government approved Fulani Herdsmen Radio. This same week Buhari gave order to annul gun license; meaning people will not have what to defend themselves.

What else do you want to hear this generation that lacks foresight? God..
Hmmmm, dis is a wake up call for each and every Nigerian. The truth is dat if Nigerians know wot dey got themselves into, by voting dis man again they will weep Bitterly..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by alphaNomega: 8:25am On May 26, 2019
luluman:
Should one part be channeling resources to science while somebody is channeling towards killing them?Better no let me slap you.

Think before you slap.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by oheez(m): 8:26am On May 26, 2019
This controversy has been surrounding Buhari for a long time. We'd have been spared all these troubles if he was not re-elected. There's no smoke without fire. Let's pray harder and be vigilant.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by alphaNomega: 8:28am On May 26, 2019
Beulah77:

It is you that should be ashamed of yourself, after all your parents spent educating you, you still choose to remain a daft

So with all your education you tell me that you believe everything the OP posted? Well done ardent scholar
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by anthonnnny(m): 8:35am On May 26, 2019
flexyrule:
The greatest weapon of the whole agenda is keeping the enemy in disbelief. I used to debunk any allegation that relates to Islamization because I grew up in the North among peace loving Muslim brethren. But lately, there so many signs to ignore... Just too many.
Nigeria's case would be worse than Rwanda's because in Nigeria it will be a case of Herdsmen, Shittes and Boko Haram combining force to conquer the south and Christian parts of the north.
Please where are those fraudsters advertising Canadian and US visas and residency? I need to fall victim for their scam than fall for the scam of believing that there isn't any hidden agenda being propagated and developed by the muslim/Northern majority.
If you quote me and argue... Then you're part of their success story.

My man nobody can islamatize a country with force in this modern age u shoukd atleast Know this.... Muslims are already islamatizing the world passively, that's why they are the fastest growing religion right now.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Borderless: 8:49am On May 26, 2019
post=78713046:
FFK, So shall it be for you and your fellow people that wish bad for the nation.

Y'all wake up every morning just to look ahead to any negative and bad news concerning your country, haba!

All enemies of Nigeria will all die miserably, they can never escape it.

No be curse.....na fact!

U dey mind am.
He singlehandedly ran down Nigeria Airways as the Minister of Aviation.
A criminal he his....

Broda Terungwa, I advise you stop embarrassing yourself by exhibiting this kinda shallow and mediocre logic online.

Sensitive Nigerians know where you belong!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by anthonnnny(m): 8:50am On May 26, 2019
exlinklodge:
Is Rwanda Genocide Being Replicated In Nigeria By Fulanis? 6 Steps To Genocide - FFK

Senior Advocate of Nigeria and former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has been singing this 'Fulanisation Of Nigeria' and nobody seems to listen. I personally is seeing salient reasoning in all his fears and I thank God that even some notable Nigerians are now giving credence to his ruse.

According to him, this is exactly how Rwanda genocide started and since Buhari's loyalist and those following him blindly are not good students of history, all of us cannot sit and watch what claimed more than 1 millions citizens in Rwanda replicate itself in Nigeria.

FFK have carefully outlined the 6 major steps that brought Rwanda nation to its knees and how they got to the genocide that claimed more than 1 million people. And it will interest you to know that out of the 6 steps, we have now gotten to the 5th stage in Nigeria. We need to stop this impending doom before it starts.

This is no longer APC or PDP thing anymore and I wish this stupid youths and every Nigerian should wake up and see how their future may turn out to be. Below is the 6 steps as outlined by Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode. THE ROAD TO RWANDA: 6 steps to GENOCIDE:

1. The Hutu militia iinterahamwe in Rwanda started just like the herdsmen AKA bandits in Nigeria before the genocide.

2. The Govt. of, Rwanda headed by a Hutu, tactically encouraged them same as the bandits are encouraged in Nigeria...

3. They have a radio station for easy coordination just like new Fulani radio for coordination.

4. The Hutu militias 'Interahamwe' were supported by the Burundi Hutus just like Nigeria bandits are backed by Niger, Chadian etc. Fulanis.

5.Suddenly before the genocide,guns were mopped up from the innocent civilians by the then Rwanda govt. headed by Hutus.Just like it will happen in Nigeria soon.

6.Then the signal is the sudden assassination of the Hutu Pres.,the genocide that claimed over 1 million lives began.

Out of the 6 steps to genocide we have completed 5.

Pray against this bloodshed but be prepared. Pray for peace. Pray for your family. Pray for your towns and villages. Pray for your ethnic group. Pray for your nation. Pray for West Africa. Say NO to war and genocide!

I think Obasanjo is 100% correct, and the agenda is Real and it is coming very fast: Just last week ₦100 billion was approved for Fulani herdsmen; this week Federal Government approved Fulani Herdsmen Radio. This same week Buhari gave order to annul gun license; meaning people will not have what to defend themselves.

What else do you want to hear this generation that lacks foresight? God..

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2019/05/is-rwanda-genocide-trying-to-be.html?m=1

This is the basis of every war even world war 1 and our already had civil war... Someone gets assassinated .. Some people get mad and retailiate .. But the main fact there is they dont retaliate until its been thoroughly proven which involves investigations and confessions.. This and also if the group/tribe that the assasin hails frm feel no remourse or empathy...

Besides with Rwanda it was a majority group vs a minority group ..... Fulani is the minoritiest group on its own
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by syntekelite(m): 9:27am On May 26, 2019
the question every sane nigerian should ask this man is why is he calling on the youths to do something? thats a psychological and subtle hint to use others to cause revolution..the main question is with all their resources incl. obasanjo's,how come they cant spearhead the revolution but re coming online to instigate the common man who has no power and is being harrased by common police,being locked in prison just for havin tatoo,dreads, iphone and laptop.... be careful what you listen to..all these politicians all have gain in war and chaos.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by mvem(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2019
MahatmaGhandi:

Do you know why Chadians, Nigeriens and other fulani's that cross to Nigeria first perfect their Hausa before making the cross. Hausa's are indigenous only to Nigeria but the fulani's are spread across west Africa yet Hausa is the more widely nigerian spoken language across the world, do you know why. BBC set up a radio station to reach the hausas and fulani's but broadcasts in Hausa do you know why, Buhari is fulani and speaks almost only Hausa yet communicates with his fulani brothers, do you know why? Remember that this started from an earlier statement I made, I want us to keep the perspective when you reply.
yes despite Fulani been spread across west Africa and part of north eastern Africa ( Sudan) and eastern Africa there langauage Fulfulde is not still as outspoken as Hausa because of several reasons. Fulani tend to assimilate themselves with host communities that's how the whole Hausa/ Fulani Thing came to be. In assimilation you will gradually drop your indigenous culture and it will become adulterated. Hausa is not only spoken in Nigeria but in Niger and Mali too. The Hausa to Fulanis is a borrowed language and language of convenience because of how widespread Hausa is... But still they communicate in Fulfulde when they want to communicate with there own. I don't really get your points but you can please elaborate
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 26, 2019
MahatmaGhandi:

Who told I am a graduate. Do you know me? Please don't be dramatic.

If you did history in your secondary school then you would have known that nobody teaches fulani history separately from Hausa history. The fulani's on their own are not a majority and really do not have much lands in Nigeria. They rode into power on the back of their oneness with the Hausa state. Bayajida is the ancestral father of the Hausa from whom 7 seven bastard and 7 legitimate states were formed. Well since your father did not pay me to teach you history I will stop there, but note that every Chadian, Nigerien and other fulani's that makes the cross to Nigeria first and foremost perfect their Hausa so as to pass easily for a Nigerian. Buhari is fulani, have you found out how he speaks only Hausa and yet is able to communicate with his fulani brothers. When people say Hausa/fulani they know what they are talking about. The ignorance of separating both because of short term mischief like you are doing will lead to more problems than you can imagine. Please do your research and get proper perspective before trying to engage me, I will not respond to you going forward unless I perceive that you have the requisite political and historical perspective.

stop saying nonsense, the only reason why they put Fulani and Hausa together is because of political reasons in Nigeria, both have a different history. most of nigeria northern leaders have been fulani rather than hausa.

the fulanis conquer the hausa, thanks to usman dan fodio, a fulani man who created a Fulani emirate in some part of hausa land... fulanis are a distinct ethnic group from hausa, speak a different language and have different cultures from the Hausa.

before you start writing nonsense, many fulanis do not speak nor understand hausa language, the ones that speak hausa languages are the ones who mixed with hausa and who told you buhari does not speak fulfulde, before you start writing misinformation, get your facts right.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by onyeopobo: 4:14pm On May 26, 2019
grandstar:

This is utter nonsense.

He forgot to mention the Hutus in Rwanda constituted 90% of the population. I doubt the Fulani are more than 5% of the population. Also, the Hutus dominated the armed forces. They were the majority. The Fulani are a minority here. There are far more dissimilarities than there are similarities.

FFK is just trying to heat up the polity by crude exaggerations of the rise of Fulani banditry and the herdsmen menace.

Interestingly and on the contrary, what you have said actually helps FFK's rant. If you take out the word fulani in your comment and replace it with Herdsmen, you'll see the similarity in historical pattern as FFK was saying. Herdsmen are Hausa's and Fulani's combined (possibly have some foreigners too), but the hausa's and fulani control the entire security apparatus in the country right now even on regional levels and they combined make up over 80% of the entire population of northern nigeria (Yes, northern nigeria is at play here). Another point to note is that, a genocide is when over 100k people or more are slaughtered in a civil crisis. While I agree and believe that majority of Hausa and Fulani people are people who just want to go about their lives and live it peacefully, the herdsman on the other hand is an armed militia/business men, with the legal license to carry automatic assault rifles. Keywords "herdsmen" "northern nigeria" "genocide"

Now, I that have re-imagined the similarity for you, here is the what FFK was saying, he's worried that the with way the herdsmen are sort of being protected by this administration, they could be emboldened to carry out a genocide. Do you agree? For me, I think it's a very realistic threat. Here my own picture

First of all I agree that the AM radio station targeting only fulani herdsmen could be an effective tool to reduce illiteracy within the group and possible soften them, it could also be a fantastic tool to easily mobilize this group that is already armed to spring an attack. So the success of the radio depends on the actually genuine intentions of those creating it. Buhari might be doing it with genuine intentions but those he sends to run/manage it might not.

With a poorly managed radio station, the currently somewhat psychological support the herdsmen are getting from the current government and little spark of a small community clash, the herdsmen could easily strike a location very much closer to them in the thousands and then boom genocide.

Let me say this in another way, imagine that a community clash causes a TIV community in Benue state to kill maybe 3 herdsmen, and now thanks to the radio station a commentator on the radio cries about how the herdsmen are being killed like chicken that they should rise and defend theirselves, thanks to now dedicated radio station now reaching a much bigger audience , 5 thousand ill advised herdsmen could easily be mobilised to Benue state and before a large contingent of the Nigerian Army gets there, that 5,000 armed with assault rifles could easily kill over 200,000 people. The herdsmen are already very good at springing surprise attacks. That's how easy it is.

And trust me in that scenerio nothing go happen. some scape goats will be arrested and put on trial for decades but the status quo would still remain thesame, politicians would come out and sing kumbaya together, the state will be declared a state of emergency, military would fully occupy the state, and surviving TIV would accept their fate that "this is nigeria". Take the TIV tribe and replace it with any other minority tribe within easy access reach of a large amount of herdsmen and it's the same and nothing will happen. This could also happen in either igbo or yoruba land, but saying nothing will happen is unlikely as an event like that would increase thirst of blood from the retaliating big tribe that can lead us back to a civil war. The polity is very heated, FFK's words are as realistic as it gets.

I worry that a genocide by the herdsmen is something of when not if...because all those parameters needed for it to happen has already been placed and as I stated expect the status quo to remain the same if the tribe attacked is a small tribe, the country would continue to exist unabated.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by luluman: 10:02pm On May 26, 2019
lilwetdick:

just because of radio station, they made it a tribal issue.. there are much issues affecting us as a nation, you carry radio station for head like say na means to cure poverty for nigeria
Yes o, a stitch in time saves........10000000.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by franklyfrank: 5:28pm On May 27, 2019
onyeopobo:

Interestingly and on the contrary, what you have said actually helps FFK's rant. If you take out the word fulani in your comment and replace it with Herdsmen, you'll see the similarity in historical pattern as FFK was saying. Herdsmen are Hausa's and Fulani's combined (possibly have some foreigners too), but the hausa's and fulani control the entire security apparatus in the country right now even on regional levels and they combined make up over 80% of the entire population of northern nigeria (Yes, northern nigeria is at play here). Another point to note is that, a genocide is when over 100k people or more are slaughtered in a civil crisis. While I agree and believe that majority of Hausa and Fulani people are people who just want to go about their lives and live it peacefully, the herdsman on the other hand is an armed militia/business men, with the legal license to carry automatic assault rifles. Keywords "herdsmen" "northern nigeria" "genocide"

Now, I that have re-imagined the similarity for you, here is the what FFK was saying, he's worried that the with way the herdsmen are sort of being protected by this administration, they could be emboldened to carry out a genocide. Do you agree? For me, I think it's a very realistic threat. Here my own picture

First of all I agree that the AM radio station targeting only fulani herdsmen could be an effective tool to reduce illiteracy within the group and possible soften them, it could also be a fantastic tool to easily mobilize this group that is already armed to spring an attack. So the success of the radio depends on the actually genuine intentions of those creating it. Buhari might be doing it with genuine intentions but those he sends to run/manage it might not.

With a poorly managed radio station, the currently somewhat psychological support the herdsmen are getting from the current government and little spark of a small community clash, the herdsmen could easily strike a location very much closer to them in the thousands and then boom genocide.

Let me say this in another way, imagine that a community clash causes a TIV community in Benue state to kill maybe 3 herdsmen, and now thanks to the radio station a commentator on the radio cries about how the herdsmen are being killed like chicken that they should rise and defend theirselves, thanks to now dedicated radio station now reaching a much bigger audience , 5 thousand ill advised herdsmen could easily be mobilised to Benue state and before a large contingent of the Nigerian Army gets there, that 5,000 armed with assault rifles could easily kill over 200,000 people. The herdsmen are already very good at springing surprise attacks. That's how easy it is.

And trust me in that scenerio nothing go happen. some scape goats will be arrested and put on trial for decades but the status quo would still remain thesame, politicians would come out and sing kumbaya together, the state will be declared a state of emergency, military would fully occupy the state, and surviving TIV would accept their fate that "this is nigeria". Take the TIV tribe and replace it with any other minority tribe within easy access reach of a large amount of herdsmen and it's the same and nothing will happen. This could also happen in either igbo or yoruba land, but saying nothing will happen is unlikely as an event like that would increase thirst of blood from the retaliating big tribe that can lead us back to a civil war. The polity is very heated, FFK's words are as realistic as it gets.

I worry that a genocide by the herdsmen is something of when not if...because all those parameters needed for it to happen has already been placed and as I stated expect the status quo to remain the same if the tribe attacked is a small tribe, the country would continue to exist unabated.
For once I have seen an educated person on this forum. Keep it up
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by franklyfrank: 5:31pm On May 27, 2019
luluman:
Yes o, a stitch in time saves........10000000.
You are either insincere or ignorant. Can you name one thing that is not tribal in this shithole?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by booksrite(f): 3:06am On Jun 29, 2019
Those stations are not provided by the Federal government, fool. If the Fulanis want a Fulani radio station, I'm sure they have the financial capacity to set one up. Are you ok with the fact that an ethnic group, the Fulanis, now have absolute control of the security apparatus (military, police, DSS, Customs) and the Judiciary of a multi-ethnic country like Nigeria? Are you ok with the fact that the Fulani militants have been allowed by the Fulani led FG to be attacking and killing Nigerians without challenge from either the Police or Military? Are you aware of the fact that the Miyetti Allah group declared on a national tv station, that Nigeria belongs to the Fulani people and that they will take it back?I guess people like you will only understand the impending danger after the genocide begins.

kiss
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by somtookeke(m): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2019
*Fani-Kayode Tells Danjuma To Reveal Secrets In Nigeria*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/fani-kayode-tells-danjuma-to-reveal.html

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" / Nigerians In Indonesia Protest, Attack Nigerian Embassy Over Their Negligence / National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.