Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide (25719 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria Now World’s Mass Murder, Terrorism Capital / Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years / TY Danjuma Vs Fani Kayode: Nigeria Being Run By Crude Barbarians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Beulah77: 9:56pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:
but yoruba and igbo people have radio stations speaking their native languages in their various regions

Is it the FG that opened the radio stations for them! Useless goat
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:57pm On May 25, 2019
Biggcake:

Your father is the bigger foool here...
Sally97:

what an idiot like you would say until it finally happens
Pinkybush:
Your moniker says it all. Truly you are a "cow-boy" without brain.

Look at these semi evolved apes, (especially the dolt that calls himself Biggcake abi na Biggcow!) calling me names. What FFK failed to tell you cows is that politicians like him used propaganda as a tool to kick start the Rwandan genocide. They were all over radio saying "Tutsis want to wipe you out, they want to kill you etc" just like the junkie called FFK is currently doing. But what you guys do not know is when the shit hits the ground, when war comes, Fani Kayode, OBJ, Atiku, PDP and APC stalwarts will have themselves and their kids outta here. You guys will make barbecues of yourselves. We have had a civil war decades before Rwanda, it cost us thrice the number of lives it cost the Rwandans, but since people like you are impervious to instruction, you are plying the path of war with a junkie as your lead. Ride on cows, follow FFK's lead, you will soon arrive at your destination. The Rwandans have learnt their lesson, have we? Obviously no!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Emycord: 9:58pm On May 25, 2019
exlinklodge:
Is Rwanda Genocide Being Replicated In Nigeria By Fulanis? 6 Steps To Genocide - FFK

Senior Advocate of Nigeria and former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has been singing this 'Fulanisation Of Nigeria' and nobody seems to listen. I personally is seeing salient reasoning in all his fears and I thank God that even some notable Nigerians are now giving credence to his ruse.

According to him, this is exactly how Rwanda genocide started and since Buhari's loyalist and those following him blindly are not good students of history, all of us cannot sit and watch what claimed more than 1 millions citizens in Rwanda replicate itself in Nigeria.
how comes fg that is always quick to react to such issues has been very quiet over this?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 25, 2019
mistyebby:

Have you forgotten you wrote this

yes,i wrote this because different states have their own stations in their local dialects,many of these stations are sponsored by both federal and state governement
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by ACHILLES45: 10:05pm On May 25, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu will be smilling at yoruba fools now.
what a shame to be dumb in 21st century.
they scammed them big time.
shame on west.
quote me and die.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 25, 2019
Rynne:

Hmmm! U came late to the party, smell the coffee cos every plan is at advance stage,only God can and would save us....

bros did u say advance stage??

you are very funny bro. if its still at advance stage then their is no cause for alarm yet.

as am talking to you now, the plan is already on mobilization stage. THE RADIO STATION IS THE LAUNCH. THE MKLITIA WILL BE REACHED AT ALL POSTS.

TERRIBLE EVENTS WILL BEGIN TO HAPPEN IN EXACTLY 3 MONTHS FROM NOW.

IT WILL START FROM ZANFARA, THEN THE WARRIORS WILL SPREAD DOWN WARD TO ADAMAWA, KEBBI, TARABA - THEN THE OTHER WARRIORS WILL PICK UP FROM BENUE, PLATEAU, KADUNA AND NASARAWA.

THERE WILL BE MASSIVE ATTACKS IN BENUE, KOGI, ENUGU AND EBONYI. IT WILL SPREAD TO DELTA AND EDO - ACTUALLY, EDO WILL BE OVERWHELMED, THEN ANAMBRA WILL BE ON FULL ATTACK.

OSUN, ONDO, EKITI, OYO, KWARA WILL ALL TRY TO NEGOTIATE CLAIMING ISLAM PROTECTION BUT THE WARRIORS DON'T GIVE A SH!T ABOUT THAT. THEY JUST WANT PURE CONQUEST.

BY THE END OF 2020 - MORE THAN 20 THOUSANDS WOULD AV BEEN KILLED NATION WIDE.

THEN THE UPRISING WILL FOLLOW. . . cry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 25, 2019
alphaNomega:
You should be ashamed of yourself
Ashamed of what? Is it not the truth. Or are you a Fulani?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by mistyebby(f): 10:09pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

yes,i wrote this because different states have their own stations in their local dialects,many of these stations are sponsored by both federal and state governement

Stop defending what you arent sure of because you want make a point. You are yet to make sense.

Go and correct that post of yours. Fulani is not one of the 3 major tribes in NIgeria. Dont confuse your self.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 25, 2019
mistyebby:

Stop defending what you arent sure of because you want make a point. You are yet to make sense.

Go and correct that post of yours. Fulani is not one of the 3 major tribes in NIgeria. Dont confuse your self.

see this one..oh is it a command or what.

pls go and sleep, you the one not making any sense. so wetin concern me if they are major tribe or not..almost all your leaders have come from the fulanis bunch rather than the hausa.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 25, 2019
post=78713046:
FFK, So shall it be for you and your fellow people that wish bad for the nation.

Y'all wake up every morning just to look ahead to any negative and bad news concerning your country, haba!

All enemies of Nigeria will all die miserably, they can never escape it.

No be curse.....na fact!

U dey mind am.
He singlehandedly ran down Nigeria Airways as the Minister of Aviation.
A criminal he his....
I knew you'll kick against this. You've been bought by APC since the start of the campaign during the 2019 presidential election, to kick against the truth. Listen, I've perceived this long time ago. I'm an officer, I know what's going on. And I'll tell you, if this really turns out real, unless you're out of this nation. There won't be safe haven for any, including you. Trust me.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by mistyebby(f): 10:20pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

see this one..oh is it a command or what.

pls go and sleep, you the one not making any sense. so wetin concern me if they are major tribe or not..almost all your leaders have come from the fulanis bunch rather than the hausa.

Is that why they should seek superiority over other tribes?

Is that why it should be a federal govt concern?

Are you listening to your self?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 25, 2019
mistyebby:

Is that why they should seek superiority over other tribes?

Is that why it should be a federal govt concern?

Are you listening to your self?

nobody is seeking superiority over other tribes, it is because you feel your tribe is inferior that is why you are typing what you typed.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 25, 2019
MobilityExpress:
I think everyone in the south needs to come together and have a serious heart to heart discussion on this matter of herdsmen with federal government backing. Because this fire, if left unquenched will burn us all to the ground. The matter is starting to look more like the game of thrones, the seven kingdoms who were adversaries to themselves but that had to unite together to defeat the zombie white walkers that were hell bent on killing them all. We are playing with fire. The south is very porous, very weak, very divided. If boko haram and their extended family killer herdsmen finally infiltrate the south completely and begin their terrorism, it will be worst for the south than what the north has faced. We have infrastructure, we have dense populations, we have massive business districts, we have many shopping arenas, hundreds of universities, thousands of schools and millions of unarmed and untrained citizens that are totally unprepared and inexperienced in combat, self defense, and inadequate security forces. We will be sitting ducks, and the fatalities will be horrific. The entire South needs to wake up and unite now, our tribalism is killing us faster than AIDS. Winter is coming
Yes oh, we need to come together. You can see the population of the northerners in the south, especially in Delta state. I just need money to buy guns for self defense, cos I know the day is nearer, unless Christ prevailed. Otherwise, this would be the worst and bloody genocide!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by mistyebby(f): 10:29pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

nobody is seeking superiority over other tribes, it is because you feel your tribe is inferior that is why you are typing what you typed.

Little wonder I picked on you cheesy Bloody Fulani!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 25, 2019
SOFTDRINK:
The useful idiots and sophisticated morons down south will certainly discredit this obvious signs and ultimately attack their brother for stating the truth.
and the fought Chief James Ibori who would have done something meaningful to the Southerners
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 25, 2019
mistyebby:

Little wonder I picked on you cheesy Bloody Fulani!!!

lol... pained Fulani slave
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

ysif it is to educate the herd men.

The Federal Government says it has acquired an Amplitude Modulation radio broadcast licence to reach herdsmen across various locations in the country as parts of measures to enhance nomadic education.

The Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, stated this in Abuja during an interview with newsmen, adding that the establishment of the radio frequency was to end the perennial farmers-herders crises across the country.

https://punchng.com/breaking-fg-opens-radio-station-to-reach-herdsmen/
that's a big lies man. Believe that shiit in ur own peril
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 25, 2019
Nukilia:

Nice development, I'm buying my transistor radio very soon
I thought you said translator radio. So Google can't break there language, right?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by luluman: 10:57pm On May 25, 2019
alphaNomega:
Why should he be?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by luluman: 10:59pm On May 25, 2019
alphaNomega:

All these WhatsApp messages you and your fellow bloggers keep circulating are not helping. Imagine if you channeled this energy into some scientific or agricultural research.

Should one part be channeling resources to science while somebody is channeling towards killing them?Better no let me slap you.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by luluman: 11:03pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:
but yoruba and igbo people have radio stations speaking their native languages in their various regions
You are very stooopid for being fuulish. Yoruba, IBO & Hausa are major languages which all have language broadcaster.Why now Fulani again?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 25, 2019
luluman:
You are very stooopid for being fuulish. Yoruba, IBO & Hausa are major languages which all have language broadcaster.Why now Fulani again?

you even sound stupider for saying because we have three major ethnic languages other tribes cant have their own language on radio.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by luluman: 11:07pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

you even sound stupider for saying because we have three major ethnic languages other tribes cant have their own language on radio.
If other tribes could have theirs why start with Fulani's? If there's no hidden agenda.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by MrMou: 11:12pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

they are always in the bush.. AM radios are very useful for that purpose, even if they make it FM, do you understand their language.

AM is free to air, you can always turn to the station any time, nobody is stopping you
No mind Nigerians jare! They sabi create problems where there's none! Shebi them go first wait for the radio station to come out & listen to its content. At least, there are PDP sycophants who're Fulani too, so they'll understand whatever is being said!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 25, 2019
luluman:
If other tribes could have theirs why start with Fulani's? If there's no hidden agenda.

even thing is always a hidden agenda..you are just repeating everything said by your master
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by luluman: 11:25pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

even thing is always a hidden agenda..you are just repeating everything said by your master
Just answer my last question mumu.Are other tribes too not in need of a language radio? why should Fulani's be provided first.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Hienna(m): 11:42pm On May 25, 2019
Hmmm..
Lord lugard see una wetin u cause now!??
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 12:02am On May 26, 2019
Op , you called FFK a Senior Advocate of Nigeria.

Kindly confirm. I don't think he has attained SANship yet o
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by ofwest47(m): 12:36am On May 26, 2019
Omo Fani powerless you don come again just as your father did to destabilize the west then but what was your father's end, try to let the people know.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by Nobody: 1:08am On May 26, 2019
luluman:
Just answer my last question mumu.Are other tribes too not in need of a language radio? why should Fulani's be provided first.

just because of radio station, they made it a tribal issue.. there are much issues affecting us as a nation, you carry radio station for head like say na means to cure poverty for nigeria
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide by poseidon12: 1:16am On May 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

It's actually you that should be ashamed of yourself. Fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Approves Full Resumption Of All Markets In Lagos / Nnamdi Wokekoro (Ikwerre 1) Is Dead / Opposition Favored To Win Nigeria Presidential Election Feb 16, 2019- Casaonline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.