Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,945 members, 7,824,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) (43575 Views)

We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} / The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) / Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by systemz(m): 5:56pm On May 25, 2019
In the front-page?
Mtcheew!
Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by emmyt2: 5:56pm On May 25, 2019
The Name is ENWE
Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 25, 2019
Is a witch.
Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:
What was the offense of that animal you murdered?
what was the offense of all the chickens and goats you've been eating?

If "food" must commit offense before they get eaten, then we will all die of starvation.
Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by makeitijn: 5:58pm On May 25, 2019
SocialJustice:
Can bush meat be murdered? grin grin grin
hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by Billy0naire(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
what was the offence of all the chickens and goats you've been eating?
I am a vegan
Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:59pm On May 25, 2019
SageMK:
They should expel those guys that called it a hyena.

Seriously those that even called it racoon can be forgiven and pardoned. But hyena? grin thats too extreme for a so called student of zoology. Don't be surprised even their professors might not even be able to identify that animal correctly. That just sums up the Nigerian education system.

2 Likes

Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by bewla(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:
bush meat
Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:
I am a vegan
So, what's the offense of all the grasses you've been consuming? Or don't you know they are living things too?
Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by Billy0naire(m): 6:10pm On May 25, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
So, what's the offense of all the grasses you've been consuming? Or don't you know they are living things too?

You got me there. So, it is okay to murder the animals for food. I think that could be true but not very healthy though. I still need to loose extra 8 pounds, so I can't eat animals.
Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by Alexrayz(m): 6:11pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
God did NOT create some of these animals for us to keep in the zoo, He gave them to us as MEAT for the nourishment of our bodies.

I laughed at one of my friend who tagged me a murderer for killing a nutritious porcupine. I killed it and prepared it very well that even my friend who was accusing me of being a murderer had to have a taste of the meat.

Op, allow your friends to enjoy themselves and if you feel like partaking in the feast, do well to join them and wash it down with a mortuary standard beer of your choice. Don't listen to any Animal Right Activist here because if you check their pots of soup, it is fully loaded with different species ranging from Iguana, Crocodile, Monitoring Lizard, Antelope and possibly a bat.

Hope wen he is infected by some unnamed diseases ur door will be open for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by Arthurity1(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2019
Mariomadiba:
It's a raccoon.

Guys we have a wildlife park here in School and I suggested the animal should be kept there but grin grin cheesy cheesy students are hungry
Nope that's a civet... Racoons are grey in colour and only found in America
Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by cifo1145(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2019
SageMK:

[img]https://media1./images/6b3eabb31c74d63787c178d980f1bde3/tenor.gif?itemid=5706505[/img]
Savage u are...Lol
Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by JuanDeDios: 6:28pm On May 25, 2019
Mariomadiba:
It's a raccoon.

Guys we have a wildlife park here in School and I suggested the animal should be kept there but grin grin cheesy cheesy students are hungry
That's NOT a racoon. I doubt you have racoons in these shores even.
Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by Anonymous29: 6:39pm On May 25, 2019
SageMK:

[img]https://media1./images/6b3eabb31c74d63787c178d980f1bde3/tenor.gif?itemid=5706505[/img]

Seriously.... How can hyena be this beautiful? Those animals are ugly!
Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by Fab21: 6:39pm On May 25, 2019
The animal is called Ológèdè in Yorùbá language...
Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by hopexter(m): 6:41pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
God did NOT create some of these animals for us to keep in the zoo, He gave them to us as MEAT for the nourishment of our bodies.

I laughed at one of my friend who tagged me a murderer for killing a nutritious porcupine. I killed it and prepared it very well that even my friend who was accusing me of being a murderer had to have a taste of the meat.

Op, allow your friends to enjoy themselves and if you feel like partaking in the feast, do well to join them and wash it down with a mortuary standard beer of your choice. Don't listen to any Animal Right Activist here because if you check their pots of soup, it is fully loaded with different species ranging from Iguana, Crocodile, Monitoring Lizard, Antelope and possibly a bat.

Wetin happen to goat and Cow meat? No be all meats dey give protein, these ones you mentioned take instead. grin grin
Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by 9jaRealist: 6:47pm On May 25, 2019
>
If this sort of IGNORANCE can exist within our so-called academic communities, then... sad
Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by blackslayer: 6:48pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:

i wish there were other creatures above us in the food chain, then you will know how it it feels! i do eat meat, however i keep my mouth shut instead of trying to justify it!!! i suggest you do the same!

2 Likes

Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by West601(m): 6:49pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:
his crime be say na bush meat
Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by Glorylynn: 6:53pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:

bleeped up OT!
Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by JasonScoolari: 7:01pm On May 25, 2019
blackslayer:

i wish there were other creatures above us in the food chain, then you will know how it it feels! i do eat meat, however i keep my mouth shut instead of trying to justify it!!! i suggest you do the same!
Keep your suggestions to yourself, I don't need it.

Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by Antichristus: 7:08pm On May 25, 2019
SHAME ON WHOEVER KILLED THIS BEAUTIFUL SOUL. MAY HIS/HER GENERATIONS BE WIPED OUT IN THE SAME FASHION. BRAINLESS NIGERIANS.
Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by blackslayer: 7:10pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Keep your suggestions to yourself, I don't need it.
Thanks!

LOL...obviously i didn't keep it to myself because your response acknowledged it....Thanks!
Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by shogsman(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2019
blackslayer:

Leave the guy,some ppl are even quoting him with laughing emojis,common sense should tell you why this is wrong,in an attempt to sound funny you ended up thinking like a turkey.

1 Like

Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by specie103(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2019
Futa igbeyin... I know say na Akindeko hostel guys go kill that thing. Make this news Sha no reach the HOD of APH coz u guy might be listed as suspect cultists. Only Futarian can relate.

1 Like

Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by Rotimi47: 7:26pm On May 25, 2019
SageMK:

You ehn grin
Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by fayvoor(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2019
Mariomadiba:
Hello guys this was killed in my Sch today, federal university of technology akure.

Funny this is that our biology and zoology student have been arguing about what it is.
Some say it's a hyena, bush dog, and ferel cat.
I personally think it's a raccoon.

What's your take??
FUTA doesn't offer zoology
Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by lacastre: 7:50pm On May 25, 2019
Take am do pepper soup or asun and knack chilled cold drink.... The enjoyment go make u forget suicide if u are planning for one
Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by beresponsible(m): 7:51pm On May 25, 2019
Stupid FUTA idiots. Cage am and feed am coffee beans. Civet shit coffee is the most expensive coffee in the world. More than N400k per kg. And some say una be students. Hyena, monkey, squirrel, Bush meat, pepper soup? Fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) by HitSong: 8:00pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:
What was the offense of the fish you ate yesterday?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) / Border Closure: Ogoja Rice To Hit Market With Reduced Price At N14,000 Per 50-kg / 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.