Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) (31153 Views)

Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival / Ogun Assembly Approves Isese Cultural Day Every August 20 / Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by StrikeBack(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2019
No be toyorsih I dey see so
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2019
China and political and economic games.
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by BarristerAlarig: 3:31pm On May 25, 2019
Eife:
Wait oh
Those Chinese kids looks like our 9ja version. shocked shocked shocked

They are obviously mixed
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by Tochux1: 3:33pm On May 25, 2019
eneojoedu:
dear nairalanders, please help a brother with anything 0759367803 access bank... God bless.
how much is OK for you to start up a business?
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by Bizlifelines201: 3:34pm On May 25, 2019
I can't find our flag
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by Urchman200: 3:35pm On May 25, 2019
Okoyeebowz:

No need.

When they are dead and need where to be buried, that's when they remember Igboland. The Eze Ndigbo of this same China died and was imported like stock fish only to be buried in Alaigbo.
brother is serious situation ooo
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by jahbiz: 3:36pm On May 25, 2019
OKorowanta:
I hope #AfricaChina was there to entertain them?
where this guy dey self..
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by blackslayer: 3:42pm On May 25, 2019
Cumtroller:
And Femi Kolawole was caught picking pockets at the venue.

Afonja’s and Crime. Tufia!!!

You will die a pauper....that's my curse on you and it will stick!!! Trust me!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by iTearHerToto: 3:48pm On May 25, 2019
Tohyorsih2 is nowhere to be found therecry

Pukes angry
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by amkc3: 3:52pm On May 25, 2019
we are Africans
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 3:54pm On May 25, 2019
Chelsea82:
The African Cultural Day that took place on Friday in Guangzhou, China was very colorful, exotic and memorable. Many local and international dignitaries were in attendance.

The event featured some African singers, African fashion parade, and lots of people won some valuable gifts from Huawei mobile phones, free air tickets from Ethiopian Airline and Emirates, there were lots of African and local delicacies to eat and drink.

See more beautiful photos here.. https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/africans-in-china-celebrate-african.html?m=1
L
And those kids look Chinese..
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by Rhard: 3:55pm On May 25, 2019
LoftyJob in conjunction with Fortune-link Digital and GIZ International offers all Artisans and Career Seekers Skill development training and skill competition. All the intending applicants are to compete with each other through demonstration and answering of skill-related questions in their dashboard, the best winners will be selected and prize will be awarded. Click here to start your journey https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfK19XkECT6CUcKlmfk_GOeY1_O5qD8y8NVndz8y-g8E6cbSQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 25, 2019
Okoyeebowz:

The Eze Ndigbo of Australia has been jailed for more than half a decade now for drugs and narcotics. I hope the Ohaneze can go beg the Australian government the way they defend thieves here in Nigeria.
IGBO'S DIE IN SOUTH AFRICA EVERYDAY
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by Dottore: 4:30pm On May 25, 2019
eneojoedu:
dear nairalanders, please help a brother with anything 0759367803 access bank... God bless.
Your name seems like that of South Easterner. It's unusual for full fledged south Easterner to be begging. Very unusual
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by Smile4daddy(m): 4:31pm On May 25, 2019
And they made Ipod man their leader? cry
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by sunsewa16: 4:52pm On May 25, 2019
Nwa father I sight u
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by Yujin(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2019
zone51:
African day OR Igbo day? cool
If the participants had dressed in Babanriga or it's Yoruba variant known as Agbada, it would have been wonderful to you. This is what the Nigerian media have done over the years. Are Ndigbo not Africans? Can't their attire represent Africa in intercontinental events? Shame on you!
UmuIgbo, it's left to us to sustain our heritage not minding anybody's view. Let's promote our own dresses wherever we are.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by Yujin(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2019
Dottore:

Your name seems like that of South Easterner. It's unusual for full fledged south Easterner to be begging. Very unusual
That name sounds Idoma. He could be from South East anyway but most likely not Igbo like I seriously believe you assume him to be.
Anyway, cut him some slack! The days are difficult and anyone could be so much in a tight corner that could make him resort to this. Show some empathy.
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by Hades2016(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2019
OKorowanta:
this crack me up bro ... You be confirm werey grin

Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by zone51: 5:31pm On May 25, 2019
Yujin:

If the participants had dressed in Babanriga or it's Yoruba variant known as Agbada, it would have been wonderful to you. This is what the Nigerian media have done over the years. Are Ndigbo not Africans? Can't their attire represent Africa in intercontinental events? Shame on you! UmuIgbo, it's left to us to sustain our heritage not minding anybody's view. Let's promote our own dresses wherever we are.

NO, IT CAN'T

Go and check Kelechiafc's IG page, he is the popular Nigerian Vlogger that supports Arsenal FC, you will understand what an African is. Despite being an Igbo, he dresses in attire belonging to the 3 popular tribes in our country. He doesn't wear the lion head dress only everytime. Now, that is a citizen representing his country.

Do you understand? undecided
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by Tingler(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2019
The president of Nigeria community in China is our own brother Don Max Ogbonna. The handsome man in the pic with Isi Agu attire. Chief birikwaoo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 6:11pm On May 25, 2019
Which Nigerians? When it comes to good events like this they'd be tagged Nigerians, but even when one Adetutu Olaniyi goes there to commit their normal disgraceful crimes that they're known for, they'd deny they and tag them Igbo. Those people are Biafrans not Nigerians ekpeleo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by sevunteen(m): 8:14pm On May 25, 2019
OKorowanta:

that was Sharp of you...

IQ on point
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 8:59pm On May 25, 2019
Bighead9:

Repping the World in CRIME. grin grin
There is nothing good you will say about igbo without you seeing someone(from the west or north) countering it. i've not seen this type of hatred in my entire life. ITS THIS REALLY HATRED OF ENVY?
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by jjparagon(m): 9:14pm On May 25, 2019
tochyano2:
grin
Fifth to comment. First time in history. I dedicate this page to buhari

grin
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by Jokkarm2: 9:46pm On May 25, 2019
My people always make me proud anywhere in the world .
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by Jokkarm2: 9:50pm On May 25, 2019
Oizatobad:
IGBO'S DIE IN SOUTH AFRICA EVERYDAY

Oloriburuku omo ale, you guys keep dying anytime you hear Igbo kwenu
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by cue64: 10:23pm On May 25, 2019
And I dey Guangzhou today yet I nor know say this kind thing deu happen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans / Ooni Of Ife And His Olori At A Royal Dinner / 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.