Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,320 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) (31154 Views)

Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival / Ogun Assembly Approves Isese Cultural Day Every August 20 / Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by whitebeard(m): 10:37pm On May 25, 2019
luminouz:

Read and understand naaaaa... lipsrsealed undecided
it very hard for them..!
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by Yujin(m): 11:01pm On May 25, 2019
zone51:

NO, IT CAN'T

Go and check Kelechiafc's IG page, he is the popular Nigerian Vlogger that supports Arsenal FC, you will understand what an African is. Despite being an Igbo, he dresses in attire belonging to the 3 popular tribes in our country. He doesn't wear the lion head dress only everytime. Now, that is a citizen representing his country.

Do you understand? undecided
Lol. I get your context but you don't get mine. My brothers' still don't understand what's going on in Nigeria. How many Hausas or Yorubas privately wear the Ishiagu even for their personal businesses? They only do it if they are representing a brand for show business but my people wear everyone's attire just for the fun of it. Gradually, we make ours an option and theirs a compulsory wear when showcasing Africa.
Since it's an African event, the Ishiagu dress has represented Nigeria already in the event. Other dresses there could represent the other African countries. Agbada mustn't be there before it qualifies as a full fledged African event. That's my point.
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by TheQuirkyPen993: 11:54pm On May 25, 2019
Shelloween:
Igbo men be repping worldwide.... The real Israelites.

grin cheesy grin you're stupid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by eneojoedu(m): 12:40am On May 26, 2019
MaiGemu:

Y
am self sponsored, and things have been hard for me in school, project, feeding, other daily expenses (even my school fees I have not been able to pay). I have no one to run to. lots of people assisted me financially since my 100l but that has changed due to the economic situation of the country especially kogi state, which is understandable. thanks.
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by eneojoedu(m): 12:43am On May 26, 2019
Chiefochiefo:

Oya send your account number
0759367803 access bank.. thanks.
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by eneojoedu(m): 12:44am On May 26, 2019
Chiefochiefo:

Oya send your account number
0759367803 access bank.. thanks.
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by eneojoedu(m): 12:49am On May 26, 2019
Dalivingrin:
. Na dem. grin grin grin
trying to be sarcastic is OK, but making a joke out of someone's situation is bad. if you can't help them, don't laugh them. thanks.
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by eneojoedu(m): 1:38pm On May 26, 2019
Tochux1:
how much is OK for you to start up a business?
sorry for the late response. sir the truth is that if get any money now I will use it to pay my school fees 48, 500 which am seriously looking for because exams is starting next month and am yet to pay. outside that if I can purchase a laptop I could type other students project work for them and earn money while working on my own project too. let me not bother you with long write up. Happy Sunday, God bless.
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by eneojoedu(m): 1:45pm On May 26, 2019
Dalivingrin:
. Na dem. grin grin grin
its OK to be sarcastic, but if you can't help people, don't make a joke out of their situation. Happy Sunday.
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by eneojoedu(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2019
Dottore:

Your name seems like that of South Easterner. It's unusual for full fledged south Easterner to be begging. Very unusual
you won't understand. happy Sunday.
Re: Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) by jbblues24(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
Iconography, pattern, job, illustration – simple dude shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans / Ooni Of Ife And His Olori At A Royal Dinner / 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.