Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3059127 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
Can't wait to read about Apache; wahali akwia, that group fascinates me. Maphites wey no dey trust women, please hold una own story for now...na Apache matter we dey on, Aiyes, Vikings and Eiyes are like tales by moonlight to us ardent readers of this page.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
What do you think you know? if young chaps know the demonic aspect of cultism trust me, no one in his right senses would venture into it, I'm speaking from experience, as a former sp(supreme pontiff of my barracks), retired pilot of my towns deck(SVC), retired strike chief( a rank that was imposed on me by the way by demonic men who call themselves Norsemen) listen to me frat business is a joke and there's zero gain to be derived from it.
STAY AWAY FROM CULTISM, IF YOU'RE ONE ALREADY GO ON YOUR KNEES AND BEG YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN FOR MERCY AND FORGIVENESS, OPENLY CONFESS YOUR SINS, ENTER A NEW BLOOD CONVENANT WITH THE CHIEF ANGEL AND REDEEMER OF THE WORLD(CHRIST) NOT F****ING ODIN OR KOROFO OR OTHER DUMB nonexistent gods.

SHUN CULTISM OR PERISH[quote author=AD36 post=87399345][/quote]

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
culturedboss:

Intresting, You're a better person.
Since you've decided to expose them hope u know you'll get alot of hateful comments and threats from the losers and idiots?
Brave up and ignore them.
I just want to know what you really meant by gf(god father) coz I know of a Confraternity that call the god they pray to
(god father).In this context is it for their god or for someone that brought u into the game?
A lil clarity will do.You know we that have adult boys at home want to know when they start following and associating with the wrong crowd.
It's awful good we are all here to preach against the ills and cruelty of Cultism and learning a thing or two isn't bad.
Keep it up bro.
Gf(god father) is the person who brought you to the game and took you to the initiation ground.
PS: I'm not here to cast OTs of any frat my mission is to enlighten young chaps about the evil of cultism, cause you'll never know until you venture into it. They're royally good at feeding you Bullshits and lies just to lure you in. Be ye informed they're all liars, apaches and vikings never contributed shit to everything I've achieved so far in life so far. I had to start my tertiary education afresh because of cultism.

Thanks to God I'm a graduate now, completed my youth service in 2016

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ambitiouscent:

Gf(god father) is the person who brought you to the game and took you to the initiation ground.
PS: I'm not here to cast OTs of any frat my mission is to enlighten young chaps about the evil of cultism, cause you'll never know until you venture into it. They're royally good at feeding you Bullshits and lies just to lure you in. Be ye informed they're all liars, apaches and vikings never contributed shit to everything I've achieved so far in life so far. I had to start my tertiary education afresh because of cultism.

Thanks to God I'm a graduate now, completed my youth service in 20n16
Alright.Weldone
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
Sorry guys was busy
So the time came for me to SOD up and I paid my initiation fee of 22k and was given a list of initiation materials to buy, john started passing me a daily scripto( a coded text message Apaches use to communicate, the message cannot be deciphered by a non SOD, to a non SOD the text seems like jargons).
The initiation came and passed, I won't go into details about the initiation process but basically Apaches drill by booting(them go kick your knees and match all the bones wet dey your leg, you go cry tire.....lolz) some people even end up crippled for life after undergoing the booting process, multiple pushups too is part of the process( I do like one billion pushups I nearly faint....geez!!!)
Anyways, I got back to my hostel the next morning after the initiation looking all tattered like some criminal, I couldn't make use of my legs for almost two weeks just because I wanted to belong...what nonsense.....
The story long sha so I'll cut it short

TBC......

22 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
[quote author=Ambitiouscent post=87438385]I paid my initiation fee of 22k and was given a list of initiation materials to buy, john started passing me a daily scripto( a coded text message Apaches use to communicate, the message cannot be deciphered by a non SOD, to a non SOD the text seems like jargons).
The initiation came and passed, I won't go into details about the initiation process but basically Apaches drill by booting(them go kick your knees and match all the bones wet dey your leg, you go cry tire.....lolz) some people even end up crippled for life after undergoing the booting process, multiple pushups too is part of the process( I do like one billion pushups I nearly faint....geez!!!)
Anyways, I got back to my hostel the next morning after the initiation looking all tattered like some criminal, I couldn't make use of my legs for almost two weeks just because I wanted to belong...what nonsense.....
Did i just read 22k? Seems the like cripple people wella. Why the booting?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
I've been silently following this thread from the beginning but after the op's bravery to publicly expose the evil of cult groups at the risk of his own life, I'm inspired by his bravely and thus I'm going to further demystify and expose that evil called cultism
PS: I'm speaking from experience, it's my life story. As a former Apache (22) member who cross-carpeted to the supreme vikings confraternity ( Norsemen, aro baggers, Germans)

Stay tuned for my bitter story and life experience on the menance and evil of cultism

Young chaps stay as far away from cultism as possible. It's gonna lead you to a premature death and a life of misery, do ye not be deceived for every single confraternities are blatant liars.

TBC.............
Pls bro, for security reasons, take some online safety tips from be saynotocultislm before you start your own thread. My one cent.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
My brother if you ask me who I go ask.
All frat groups are savages. I still don't get why exactly an association must attempt to cripple you before you're deemed qualified to be a member. They say it's to make you a tough soldier..... Mtchw nonsense, tough soldier but if HIT start, you'll see them booking the next available bus to disappear.....
[quote author=inspirator1 post=87440208][/quote]

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FARA4GA: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
What do you think you know? if young chaps know the demonic aspect of cultism trust me, no one in his right senses would venture into it, I'm speaking from experience, as a former sp(supreme pontiff of my barracks), retired pilot of my towns deck(SVC), retired strike chief( a rank that was imposed on me by the way by demonic men who call themselves Norsemen) listen to me frat business is a joke and there's zero gain to be derived from it.
STAY AWAY FROM CULTISM, IF YOU'RE ONE ALREADY GO ON YOUR KNEES AND BEG YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN FOR MERCY AND FORGIVENESS, OPENLY CONFESS YOUR SINS, ENTER A NEW BLOOD CONVENANT WITH THE CHIEF ANGEL AND REDEEMER OF THE WORLD(CHRIST) NOT F****ING ODIN OR KOROFO OR OTHER DUMB nonexistent gods.

SHUN CULTISM OR PERISH

Nice posts from you. Please, just like some worship korofo and odin, what god does 22 believe in
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tesclaros(m): 3:11am On Mar 15, 2020
saynotocultism Please reply my mail .. i have a million naira problem i need solution to ( montesclaroscatherine@gmail.com
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Randy111(m): 7:18am On Mar 15, 2020
saynotocultism:

AGAIN, I HAVE SEEN IT ALL... YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN CELEBRATE A YEAR AS AN AXEE MAN BEFORE YOU GET KILLED. I HAVE SEEN IT ALL WITH THE MOVEMENT, I WAS A FORMER AXXXE COORDINATOR OF A SUB ZONE.... BE WISE AND FOLLOW MY ADVICE.. DURING MY REGIME, MY SUB ZONAL CP WAS KILLED... A FRIEND OF MINE KNOWN AS ROTIMI WAS KILLED IN EKPOMA ( UDI HIGHT TEMPLE ) AS HE REFUSED MY WARNINGS. HE WAS THE FIRST AXXXE MAN TO DIE IN UDI HIGH TEMPLE AND HE WAS A FORMER ELDER IN THE TEMPLE WHEN HE WAS SHOT DEAD. MY FRIEND JU NAME ONUGBU , THE FORMER AXXE CHAIRMAN OF OBOSI SUBZONE AND ALSO FORMER AXXE CHAIRMAN OF KALAKUTA EXTENSION 3 DIED LIKE A COMMON CHICKEN.... JU NAME ROMEO IN SOUTHAFRICA DIED ALSO AFTER FAILING TO LISTEN TO ME. THERE IS NO GAIN IN THIS. DO NOT TELL ME I BETRAYED , YOU CANNOT TELL ME THE MEANING OF AXXE BETRAYAL, YOU ARE A JU AND YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS,

WHAT CAN YOU TELL A FORMER AXE CHAIRMAN, FORMER ELDER, KANTA ETHIOPA , FORMER COODINATOR ABOUT BETRAYAL? BE WISE

You mean Rotimi that was captured in Amos Jack when he went for peace talk that didn't go well in 1999. It was of as a result of of that war that the then Nigeria president OBj came to launch ACCON in ekpoma and other institutions of higher learning.

Op I think for you to hv known Rotimi means you real bad guy and you are almost becoming a grand dad now oooo. Time really flies

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2020
Following
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Graxie(f): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2020
Tesclaros:
saynotocultism Please reply my mail .. i have a million naira problem i need solution to ( montesclaroscatherine@gmail.com
Another format, this one no follow again.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tesclaros(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2020
Graxie:
what nonsense is that? I have a problem i need a solution to and you’re talking nonsense here. Na you give me format? Better stop that nonsense.. fool

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opebiboy: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2020
Randy111:

You mean Rotimi that was captured in Amos Jack when he went for peace talk that didn't go well in 1999. It was of as a result of of that war that the then Nigeria president OBj came to launch ACCON in ekpoma and other institutions of higher learning.

Op I think for you to hv known Rotimi means you real bad guy and you are almost becoming a grand dad now oooo. Time really flies
Rotimi na popular story. Na omi gongos men drop am for ekpoma use e body parade ground. Nobody wey no know the story for benin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2020
opebiboy:
Rotimi na popular story. Na omi gongos men drop am for ekpoma use e body parade ground. Nobody wey no know the story for benin
So no be today wey this maph and aiye beef start? No wonder them collabo with eiye dey battle them
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opebiboy: 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
Passionate888:
So no be today wey this maph and aiye beef start? No wonder them collabo with eiye dey battle them
They always try to avoid each other. Only two major crisis between them. The above mentioned one in ekpoma and one I think around 2010.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
opebiboy:
They always try to avoid each other. Only two major crisis between them. The above mentioned one in ekpoma and one I think around 2010.
but I heard that they are currently at war.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Graxie(f): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
Tesclaros:
what nonsense is that? I have a problem i need a solution to and you’re talking nonsense here. Na you give me format? Better stop that nonsense.. fool
He is now the solution to your problem, Weldone.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opebiboy: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
Passionate888:
but I heard that they are currently at war.
They already settled last year December
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
opebiboy:
They already settled last year December
ok.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
Graxie:

The guy may be for real we never know. I remember one time I had a cultism problem. My cousin got into a fight with an axe guy at a drinking bar over football argument. This axe guy was fair in complexion, looking frail and skinny. We didnt expect him to be a cultist at all though he was a street nuisance. That's how my cousin beat this guy. Then the guy went for bottle broke it and wanted to stab my cousin, a trained taekwando guy. My cousin grabbed his hand twisted it and beat the guy the more. Then the guy was just shouting "aye". My cousin who didn't know what's up was still there. Then one guy gave him sign to leave the bar. When my guy got home, he told his area friends what happened, when he got to the "aiye" shouting part. One of his friend told him to go and sleep in a hotel that night. My cuz feeling like power mike say nothing fit happen. The friend brought out 5k and begged him to stay in a hotel out of his hood that night for the sake of his parents.
The next morning, he got a call that there were some rare faces hanging around his street waiting for him to come out and asking about his info. His sister was even asked to call him out playfully but she felt it was suspicious. Then they were sure shît was real. My cousin called me and I got involved in the matter. I wanted to bring the police in, but I was advised that the police wont know if those guys choose to strike at anytime. I had to make calls, was connected to a DJ guy who was actually the number one in his own area. We pleaded with him, he said he will get back to us. The guy later called back and said the solution to the matter is to provide my cousin, that the skinny guy was their Number 2 in his hood, he no wan hear forgiveness. All these while my cousin didnt leave his hotel room oo. My gf then was going to give him food daily for 5 days. On the 5th day, a meeting was arranged by the DJ guy. I was assured my cousin will not be harmed. I went with a friend who is an Airforce guy. It was at an hotel bar. There me and my cousin beg the fair guy. My cousin even had to kneel down, the fair guy slapped my cousin but was cautioned to be calm by his men and my Airforce friend. In the midst of the talk, i slipped envelope containing 50k as pre-agreed before the meeting to the DJ guy. Once money enter him hand. The DJ guy signal to the fair guy. The fair guy then told me to tell the bar girl to bring a crate of Goldberg first. I did. I also bought cigarettes packs and point and kill for the 3 axe guys there. Spent like 10k more. Then we said we had to go. The fair guy feeling like a don said "Now, you fit use your two eye sleep". Since then, he learnt his lessons. My cousin became more calm and avoided football centres and bars. He encountered the fair guy one time who told him, "he suppose bam one day". Nonsense. But that was some crazy period, it was almost a family issue.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
kingthreat:

The guy may be for real we never know. I remember one time I had a cultism problem. My cousin got into a fight with an axe guy at a drinking bar over football argument. This axe guy was fair in complexion, looking frail and skinny. We didnt expect him to be a cultist at all though he was a street nuisance. That's how my cousin beat this guy. Then the guy went for bottle broke it and wanted to stab my cousin, a trained taekwando guy. My cousin grabbed his hand twisted it and beat the guy the more. Then the guy was just shouting "aye". My cousin who didn't know what's up was still there. Then one guy gave him sign to leave the bar. When my guy got home, he told his area friends what happened, when he got to the "aiye" shouting part. One of his friend told him to go and sleep in a hotel that night. My cuz feeling like power mike say nothing fit happen. The friend brought out 5k and begged him to stay in a hotel out of his hood that night for the sake of his parents.
The next morning, he got a call that there were some rare faces hanging around his street waiting for him to come out and asking about his info. His sister was even asked to call him out playfully but she felt it was suspicious. Then they were sure shît was real. My cousin called me and I got involved in the matter. I wanted to bring the police in, but I was advised that the police wont know if those guys choose to strike at anytime. I had to make calls, was connected to a DJ guy who was actually the number one in his own area. We pleaded with him, he said he will get back to us. The guy later called back and said the solution to the matter is to provide my cousin, that the skinny guy was their Number 2 in his hood, he no wan hear forgiveness. All these while my cousin didnt leave his hotel room oo. My gf then was going to give him food daily for 5 days. On the 5th day, a meeting was arranged by the DJ guy. I was assured my cousin will not be harmed. I went with a friend who is an Airforce guy. It was at an hotel bar. There me and my cousin beg the fair guy. My cousin even had to kneel down, the fair guy slapped my cousin but was cautioned to be calm by his men and my Airforce friend. In the midst of the talk, i slipped envelope containing 50k as pre-agreed before the meeting to the DJ guy. Once money enter him hand. The DJ guy signal to the fair guy. The fair guy then told me to tell the bar girl to bring a crate of Goldberg first. I did. I also bought cigarettes packs and point and kill for the 3 axe guys there. Spent like 10k more. Then we said we had to go. The fair guy feeling like a don said "Now, you fit use your two eye sleep". Since then, he learnt his lessons. My cousin became more calm and avoided football centres and bars. He encountered the fair guy one time who told him, "he suppose bam one day". Nonsense. But that was some crazy period, it was almost a family issue.
can you imagine...
na una dey give those guys upper hand

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Graxie(f): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
kingthreat:

You and your cousin used people around you to solve your problem, in his case, he wants to call out a man that has been threatened so many times on this post to solve his problem, a total stranger. He should try harder.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
Nemesis0147:
can you imagine...
na una dey give those guys upper hand
If it was now, i would have done things differently. But then I had to consider some things. That his hood then Festac was very rugged. The fair guy, i got to hear was very notorious, a dropout. Based on the gists then, they said "he get better action". Heard he later relocated to Delta, may be dead by now. My cousin could not afford to leave the area then cos of his work and training he was undergoing. Using police was an issue because it was a fight and my cousin could be implicated. Also police is not trustworthy, after a week they dont send your safety. Blending to be even was neither an option.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
Graxie:
You and your cousin used people around you to solve your problem, in his case, he wants to call out a man that has been threatened so many times on this post to solve his problem, a total stranger. He should try harder.

True sha, I agree with you. I didn't go to Nairaland when it happened. Let the guy call the police or relocate if its too heavy for him or something.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by odimbannamdi(m): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
kingthreat:

Omo! What a story! Fear go nearly don murder your cousin...lol..

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SeanPablo(m): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
kingthreat:

The fair guy then told me to tell the bar girl to bring a crate of Goldberg first. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sorry guys was busy

So I became a full s.o.d, started going for meetings and john was always ready to pass me orientation. After about 8 months in the game, I became frustrated, sick and tired of the whole thing. I barely spend 3 weeks in school before I have to disappear, I started missing class attendance, tests, and vital school activities. I barely had time for myself and worst of all, I lost my freedom. Constant fear and paranoia became the order of my world, I was constantly looking over my shoulders and had no peace of mind.
Aspiring cultists, this is what your life will become if you join any cult gang, you'll become a paranoid freak, suspicious of anyone and everyone, you'll be made to do weird shits, you'll automatically be transformed into something you don't recognize.

SAY NO TO CULTISM AND LIVE A FREE LIFE

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
You did the right thing, involving police in a frat matter would worsen the whole situation, some cultists no send police ooo, even after being arrested by the police, eventually they will bail themselves, come out of cell, do whatever it is that is in their evil heart(usually gruesome murder) and then elope never to be seen again.

kingthreat:

If it was now, i would have done things differently. But then I had to consider some things. That his hood then Festac was very rugged. The fair guy, i got to hear was very notorious, a dropout. Based on the gists then, they said "he get better action". Heard he later relocated to Delta, may be dead by now. My cousin could not afford to leave the area then cos of his work and training he was undergoing. Using police was an issue because it was a fight and my cousin could be implicated. Also police is not trustworthy, after a week they dont send your safety. Blending to be even was neither an option.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
I have been following this topic right from page 1 till here, was scared when people started threatening the op.

Listen, guys I'm not a cultist but hate cultist ( klansmen aka bucketmen) with passion, they made me drop out of school at my 300lvl ( a course of 4years, had a good CGPA 3.37). My parents till this very moment don't know why I dropped out. Sad right

Thank God I'm back to school, same institution but different course 200lvl now. The main reason I didn't want to comment on this page is because I made up my mind to join a cult and treat all those niggas who made me drop out f-u-c-k up.

I wanted joining either Aiyes or Vikings, I have rethink my decision, it doesn't worth it.

Thank you op for saving a potential cultist, don't know you in person but I'm grateful. SHALOM

104 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: luckiest1(m), Mrklemo(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.