Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3063168 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Badadvisor: 9:25am On Apr 19
Arrowhead231:
you see that kkk man wey confess so, if the family of that boy wey he follow kill give police #3m them go catch am come outside e no go reach two weeks.
I swear. Even 3 million too much sef

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Arrowhead231: 9:50am On Apr 19
Badadvisor:

I swear. Even 3 million too much sef
Them don catch the Vicky boy wey follow fall that Aye man for ABSU.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Badadvisor: 9:54am On Apr 19
Arrowhead231:
People wey no get sense to mask up for open hit. To catch dem go dey very easy

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by specialofficer: 9:59am On Apr 19
Arrowhead231:
how true is this? Evidence dey?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Badadvisor: 2:48pm On Apr 19
na so e be Rb,u nor need to explain self give dem,Who no come no go know... BAN MUST SAIL WITH OR WITHOUT YOU.
Alora wetn you do dem I do dem nothing o 🎶🎶🎶
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Badadvisor: 2:51pm On Apr 19

Lol... keep talking trash. If to say rainbow frat dey university i would have been the founder. Why? I never really moved with my frat men except when necessary. I was more closer to Maph, BAN, Some top Ayes, top Jurists, Mafioso and a few baggs. All that nonsense u typed is not for this thread. Open another fresh thread for ur 101 BS whatever. This thread is to discourage kids from getting into things we took time to get out from even yet it still rears its ugly head when u least expect n u are here telling lies to what end Respect the objective of the thread even if its hard for u to respect urself
Sense 💯

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 6:25pm On Apr 19
Who no fit wise here not to join cult no go fit wise for life.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Agbawo001: 1:11pm On Apr 22
Akpabio22:
Who no fit wise here not to join cult no go fit wise for life.

Cult!!!!!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 5:20pm On Apr 22
Agbawo001:

Cult!!!!!
Eyie and Ayies war is still very active at Auchi poly I had they brought someone down today at third Bawak. To all of you that are culties mostly the actives members please try pity your family members. Na Dem dey feel the real pain. when Dem use local gun blow your 🧠 Brain out. By then you don't even know what's happening again. You don't know where you are again you're completely gone out from this earth 🌎 and never to return again. Your mom might died of heart attack of losing you. Make una try pity una family them love una pass that useless confratanity una put hand. Say no to CULTISM no man be iron you can not be faster than just one bullet. undecided

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Agbawo001: 3:59pm On Apr 23
Cult!!!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dexy4yah(m): 1:28pm On Apr 24
If water no reach u to baff....e go reach u to wash face.

Avoid cultism at all cost

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by anonymuz(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24
Holywizard:
exactly and the video was so clear.

But why dem go fall person for residential area and na same school dem dey.
If u check that video, it seems dem don dey panel beat the guy earlier before dem shoot am.
U know say people sabi video anything. Na dem cast themselves
link to the video
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Holywizard: 5:13pm On Apr 24
anonymuz:
link to the video
I just it on people's WhatsApp status back then
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by peterphd(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26
CharleyGold:

VERY GOOD YOU REGRET YOUR ACTIONS OF POSTING OR TYPING NBM LINGUA. I THINK YOU'VE ACTED MATUREDLY.

IT IS VERY SAD WHEN I SEE PPL SPEAKING FRATERNAL LANGUAGE MOST OF THE TIME WHEN THEY AREN'T MEMBERS OR BELONG.

THERE WAS THIS PARTICULAR SONG/LP IS STILL SUNG IN MOST NBM LPS TODAY, SHORTLY AFTER MY CHRISTMAS. WE WERE TAUGHT TO ALWAYS REMEMBER THE SONG AS NEW INTAKES.
THOSE DAYS WHEN BAMMING NO BE PLAY, THE BEATINGS ALONE WILL SCARE YOU.

IT FUNNY, IT IS SOME SORT OF WARNING;
IT GOES THUS.

IF YOU NO BELONG O
IF YOU NO BELONG O
MAKE YOU NEVER COME NEARER...
I REMEMBER AM THAT YEAR, I REMEMBER MY INITIATION ...
IF YOU COME HERE NA SO SO MENDING MENDING O... **IT GOES ON AND ON**
THE SONG IS A COMPLETE NARRATION OF WHAT WENT ON DURING YOUR INITIATION NIGHT.

IT IS JUST AS A WARNING TO SCARE YOU AWAY THAT IT'S NO CHILD'S PLAY. MOST OF THESE CULT GROUPS OR ALL OF THEM HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR JUS OR INJUS(RIVALS) SPEAKING THEIR LINGUA.

NA WHY
S.V.C GO TALK ; EVERY 48 DISEMBARK.
NBM GO TALK; I BE JU FADE. MEANING IF YOU ARE NOT A SM DON'T COME CLOSER.

THIS CULTISM SHIT IS JUST FOR THE MALE EGO, TO ESTABLISH DOMINANCE IN HIS TERRITORY AND HOLD POWER. NONE OF THEIR IDEOLOGIES THEY WERE FOUNDED ON IS THE PATH THEY WORK TO PRESENTLY.

IF YOU ARE THOMAS SANCARA, MARTIN LUTHER KING, NELSON MANDELA, ARAFAT MAFRATA... THOSE PPL WEY U USE DEY BEAR SN DEM BN THIEF? NELSON MANDELA CARRY AXE BEGIN CUT PPL DOWN?

OR NNAMDI AZIKIWE BN DEY CARRY GUN FOR BAG GO SCHOOL.

Why nobody don drop svc details like this ?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Bouncingbaby: 10:04am On Apr 27
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Bouncingbaby: 10:05am On Apr 27
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Bouncingbaby: 10:05am On Apr 27
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FuckYou: 9:59pm On Apr 27

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Agbawo001: 3:57pm On Apr 28
I just wanna say that that Nigerian view guy na cultist or him family na very strong cultist and if you never join cult for here go and join because you can’t make it if you no dey cult.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Papillon1: 9:34pm On Apr 28
Waiting I know be say buccaneers nor follow for kush.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Makamatic: 4:36am On Apr 29
Jesus na every day from different part of Edo state them they catch cultist they send go zone 5 , nothing less than 50 cultist done go zone 5 this weekend not including the ones caught in Benin oo . Them go hear word small before them comeback . Police no want hear anything confra . Jews are outside , strong /rugged men done hide / run . Ah ah ah

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 9:45am On Apr 29
Agbawo001:
I just wanna say that that Nigerian view guy na cultist or him family na very strong cultist and if you never join cult for here go and join because you can’t make it if you no dey cult.
you wen dey cap. Watin you done achieve for your life as a cuiltist.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Agbawo001: 2:07pm On Apr 29
Akpabio22:
you wen dey cap. Watin you done achieve for your life as a cuiltist.

To be frank to be a cultist isn’t easy and not being a cultist and surviving is also not easy so pick your choice
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by thatsleepboy1: 12:14am On May 01
I recently came across a post on tiktok that talked about Gattuso of ákwà and his guy beto (former oko poly no 1) who was killed after celebrating the former's birthday. I was just weeping, many pple have died in the spirit. This cult issue too worry mind. 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpabio22: 2:16am On May 01
thatsleepboy1:
I recently came across a post on tiktok that talked about Gattuso of ákwà and his guy beto (former oko poly no 1) who was killed after celebrating the former's birthday. I was just weeping, many pple have died in the spirit. This cult issue too worry mind. 😭😭😭😭😭😭
oga den no send them to join there is always an outcome in everything you put hand. See cultist never see anything very soon na there parents Dem go dey drop useless people

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Makamatic: 10:02pm On May 01
Them kill person on Thursday for ekpoma , friday and Saturday them done pack 35 boys go zone 5 . Ekpoma anti - cult and vigilante too correct o .

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.