Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,333 members, 7,826,327 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3080800 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
After that day I felt so awful and angry. Being embarassed in front of people that respected me over one street girl. The gist even spread around
my area of residence. One of my school friends, Lakeside, real name Lekan who heard about the gist, saw me and laughingly say wetin happen na. Make I give you bottle make you lick small. He bought me booze and we talked over the matter. In my rage I said I wanted to deal with those boys and arrest that girl. I had an uncle in the police. but this guy said. "Ikorodu no be city. Bush plenty for here to take do bad things wey police no fit control". He said that guy was an axeman, him know say I be ju na why he fit intimidate you and he go still intimidate and obtain you again. At that moment, I stood up and said "na we go die for this campus". Lakeside said calm down. Everything go settle. But make he no lie me the only way to avoid intimidation na to blend o and to mess am up na to blend for another frat. Its either you blend Eiye or Bucaneer, but Buca no too get mouth for here. Na only Eiye fit treat him fuckup. He fit connect me to men wey go ensure say I strong for here. I tell my guy say I no wan cultism things, Lakeside say make I calm down. I fit just connect myself on a lowkey and avoid intimidation. Him na neutral but he go show me way.
I just dey vex that period. Lakeside one day for school called me and introduced me without my consent to some few guys, you won't know are
cultists. They laughed at my story, i took them to fastfood and bought food for them to make them happy. After that, I chose to forget the whole matter and not consider being a member of their frat. I'll just be on my own and face studies. Lakeside was becoming close to me and I started withdrawing from him slowly. But one evening he called me, he told me his sister was having a birthday party, babes go plenty. I was expecting him to say men go plenty but on the mention of babes, I ginger go. Around 7pm, I got to the venue. Na one local hotel bar but small time party. Local girls and ashewo na them full there. I just had booze. Then Lakeside called me and told me him and his friends were going clubbing, I entered the car with them. Na so the car dey enter bush path oo. I ask my guy, Lakeside which club we dey go, one of the guys for motor slap me. When I wanted to react Lakeside said I should behave, we go soon reach there. Car stop, we commot, lakeside whisper me say, na men dey here. Make I no run, them fit kill me. He dey here with me, nothing dey happen. I hear another slap for my face, them force me naked. Na so the horrible night start wey I no wan remember again. Lakeside that bastard liar lie give me say na neutral guy but na confirm Eiye and he set me up to be forcefully initiated.
After that night, I no go school for some days as advised and was bleeped up. I had to pay money that week as my initiation fee. Others I heard didnt pay. I hated myself for being a cultist at that moment but a part of me found comfort that I will never be intimidated again. They give me proper orientation later on. I was now hanging with these guys. I no follow them smoke. Na only drink I do with them. Them tell me say that guy wey fucck me up go hear am, him dey fuckup and him cup don almost full. At a point, I was uncomfortable cos of some of the riff raffs in the nest. I told myself that I can't be in this shit forever. Omolola was a thing of the past and I could not date my new gf well again cos airlords dey always fly come my apartment and I never wanted that revealed to her.
For my first 2 months, there was no wahala. Untill we were summoned by the Ibaka head that there was a war in Agric and they needed hands to waste a top axeman. Thats how 4 of us, go straight to the hotel where the guy was having a drink. It was his girlfriend that gave out his location. As the guy came out about to board a bike, that's how we waylaid him. i was armed with a machete ready for anything. As we saw people were coming, one of us shot at him and we disappeared. This happened on a Saturday night. Sunday morning, I on my own without telling no one, left ikorodu to my Church on mainland where I stay. Dont know how my spirit had the courage to make that move but I am happy it did.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
@xtremerules
Bros maybe you change some names. It's good that way.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
butterfly777:
@xtremerules
Bros maybe you change some names. It's good that way.

You're right. If you notice, na only 2 names I mention here. both are common yoruba names. One of them is late. I edited some content just now. thx. I go drop my final story today.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by shestrong(f): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
interesting.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by peacefulhome(f): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
Oh boy oh. Things dey happen for this world. God bless the op that introduced such a wonderful thread.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
As long as there's intimidation,there will always be cultism... Wetin men don do, na only God fit forgive person.. Cultism brings out the worst in you. Nobody be superman, na just grace..

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeeMain(m): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
simplelex:
As long as there's intimidation,there will always be cultism... Wetin men don do, na only God fit forgive person.. Cultism brings out the worst in you. Nobody be superman, na just grace..

No brother, there is another way. You can walk away without shame, knowing that those intimidating you are ignorant, having their hearts covered in darkness or you can bring in soldiers or you can leave that city for a while or for good...

The mistake people make in the face of intimidation is to think that there is only one option open to them - joining them or a rival cult. No, there are many options out there that do not involve darkness and sorrow. That's the lesson we've learnt so far on this thread.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Waiting
grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
hustla:
Waiting
grin
You like story o cheesy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
DeeMain:

No brother, there is another way. You can walk away without shame, knowing that those intimidating you are ignorant, having their hearts covered in darkness or you can bring in soldiers or you can leave that city for a while...

The mistake people make in the face of intimidation is to think that there is only one option open to them - joining them or a rival cult. No, there are many options that do not involve darkness and sorrow. That's the lesson we've learnt so far on this thread.
soldiers? Leave d city for a while,you say.. Lol, bros u nor go understand wetin men see 4 edo state that year.. You never see when men drop officers. Na when u wear uniform, u be officer.. It is easy 4 people to judge u know, don't get involved in cultism, those guys are useless,etc. Chairman na who wear shoe,know where e dey pain am.. I've followed this thread from d beginning and if u read my previous posts, i advice people 2 lead a cult free life.but u nor go understand..

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
xtremerules:
After that day I felt so awful and angry. Being embarassed in front of people that respected me over one street girl. The gist even spread around
my area of residence. One of my school friends, Lakeside, real name Lekan who heard about the gist, saw me and laughingly say wetin happen na. Make I give you bottle make you lick small. He bought me booze and we talked over the matter. In my rage I said I wanted to deal with those boys and arrest that girl. I had an uncle in the police. but this guy said. "Ikorodu no be city. Bush plenty for here to take do bad things wey police no fit control". He said that guy was an axeman, him know say I be ju na why he fit intimidate you and he go still intimidate and obtain you again. At that moment, I stood up and said "na we go die for this campus". Lakeside said calm down. Everything go settle. But make he no lie me the only way to avoid intimidation na to blend o and to mess am up na to blend for another frat. Its either you blend Eiye or Bucaneer, but Buca no too get mouth for here. Na only Eiye fit treat him fuckup. He fit connect me to men wey go ensure say I strong for here. I tell my guy say I no wan cultism things, Lakeside say make I calm down. I fit just connect myself on a lowkey and avoid intimidation. Him na neutral but he go show me way.
I just dey vex that period. Lakeside one day for school called me and introduced me without my consent to some few guys, you won't know are
cultists. They laughed at my story, i took them to fastfood and bought food for them to make them happy. After that, I chose to forget the whole matter and not consider being a member of their frat. I'll just be on my own and face studies. Lakeside was becoming close to me and I started withdrawing from him slowly. But one evening he called me, he told me his sister was having a birthday party, babes go plenty. I was expecting him to say men go plenty but on the mention of babes, I ginger go. Around 7pm, I got to the venue. Na one local hotel bar but small time party. Local girls and ashewo na them full there. I just had booze. Then Lakeside called me and told me him and his friends were going clubbing, I entered the car with them. Na so the car dey enter bush path oo. I ask my guy, Lakeside which club we dey go, one of the guys for motor slap me. When I wanted to react Lakeside said I should behave, we go soon reach there. Car stop, we commot, lakeside whisper me say, na men dey here. Make I no run, them fit kill me. He dey here with me, nothing dey happen. I hear another slap for my face, them force me naked. Na so the horrible night start wey I no wan remember again. Lakeside that bastard liar lie give me say na neutral guy but na confirm Eiye and he set me up to be forcefully initiated.
After that night, I no go school for some days as advised and was bleeped up. I had to pay money that week as my initiation fee. Others I heard didnt pay. I hated myself for being a cultist at that moment but a part of me found comfort that I will never be intimidated again. They give me proper orientation later on. I was now hanging with these guys. I no follow them smoke. Na only drink I do with them. Them tell me say that guy wey fucck me up go hear am, him dey fuckup and him cup don almost full. At a point, I was uncomfortable cos of some of the riff raffs in the nest. I told myself that I can't be in this shit forever. Omolola was a thing of the past and I could not date my new gf well again cos airlords dey always fly come my apartment and I never wanted that revealed to her.
For my first 2 months, there was no wahala. Untill we were summoned by the Ibaka head that there was a war in Agric and they needed hands to waste a top axeman. Thats how 4 of us, go straight to the hotel where the guy was having a drink. It was his girlfriend that gave out his location. As the guy came out about to board a bike, that's how we waylaid him. i was armed with a machete ready for anything. As we saw people were coming, one of us shot at him and we disappeared. This happened on a Saturday night. Sunday morning, I on my own without telling no one, left ikorodu to my Church on mainland where I stay. Dont know how my spirit had the courage to make that move but I am happy it did.
you said u were armed with machete, but did u use it to dismembered your opponent? And what happened next?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Crbc: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
smartIQ:
you said u were armed with machete, but did u use it to dismembered your opponent? And what happened next?
cultist spotted

@ Xtremerules, don't disclose anything else.. Keep mute

26 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Axe4christ: 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
I've been an old member of this site, and I've been following posts and messages here since it's inception. I decided to get a new moniker because my main one is closer home and it would lead to unnecessary eyebrows raised in my driection. To The Jew men here, ex cultists and repentant ones that are helping to clear out and remove the shackles of cultism you guys deserve accolades.

I'd be sharing personal experiences on this topic to further deter anyone harbouring whatever feeling of joining darkness.

Thankfully, I grew up at am army barracks in lasgidi and so the early stages of my life was free from cult brohaha... The closes I've ever witnessed of cult presence was sometime around 2009 then I was still in jss3, twas a private school but somehow some small boys came into the school compound and proceeded to obtain money from students playing tennis just few meters from the gate, I was amongst those playing tennis, someone raised an alarm and we all scampered for safety. I had to jump through the window out lol.

That was a little experience which during that time was strange to me until due to the death of my military dad, my family had to pack down to the Eastern capital. Boy o Boy, cultism here na die, so many bright lives were daily being deceived into darkness, my first year was relatively quiet but subsequent years was the exact opposite... Brb

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
081087n:

You like story o cheesy

Yes oooo
Most wey i Sabi in person no dey ever talk about am.You go see the scars and everything, but them no go gree follow you talk
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Crbc:
cultist spotted

@ Xtremerules, don't disclose anything else.. Keep mute

undecided
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
smartIQ:
read it slowly from that 'machete' place, you'll know what happened next.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Passionate888:
read it slowly from that 'machete' place, you'll know what happened next.

SmartIQ
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
smartIQ:

You must innately have a thing for bloodlust, hearing how people die. Na the only reason you dey this thread unfortunately. Despite telling what happened, you want to believe I did something to satisfy your gory instinct. I wont even tell you if he died or not after the gunshot. Sorry to disappoint you.

31 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by whothiefmymoney(m): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
081087n:
I have read this thread from the Very beginning......and I definitely know it would have saved a lot of souls intending to become a cultist....

I'll share a story also about my friend who was a almost mauled by almost 300 egede boys just because

TBC.
300 what Fiction .

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
Don't forget what I said, I was not a witness he said the story himself...... besides I don't think it's up too 300 men in total, I think he gave the number for us to know how many they were.... just an exaggeration

whothiefmymoney:
300 what this one wey you wan talk na either lie or fiction. Na only SEC Nd BAGGERS dey crowd for rolling not egede men.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
whothiefmymoney:
300 what this one wey you wan talk na either lie or fiction. Na only SEC Nd BAGGERS dey crowd for rolling not egede men.
Yes you right only SEC and VIKINGS gather crowds for rolling.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 7:25am On Apr 02, 2020
Jesus Christ died for the world but most human still prefer to die for no good reason.

However let be truthful, Egede dey carry crowd role go hit SEC and dem dey mostly hit SEC with external Egede men while SEC most times no dey carry crowd go hit and dem dey mostly carryout their hits with internal SEC men against Aye and other frats.

You don hear true story were 70 Egede men dey with fully loaded weapons dey fight 14 SEC men with weapons and the SEC guys still pursue the Egede men and drop their No2 with several others Egede men getting injured while only 1 SEC got injured? Even some 3 other were said to have died later from the gun shot wounds they sustained during their clash with SEC.

Abeg say No to Cultism as the thing no pay and e no fit pay?

Let be candid, Nothing less than 70% of (Aye) killed are killed by SEC while about 70% of SEC men killed are killed by (Aye); Dem dey kill each other like chicken dey die for Chrismas and as turkey dey die for thanksgiving for US ( America).

What I heared is that both frat drink, carry babes, do deals and smoke together when fight no dey but dem go immediately start to dey kill each other when fight start. Which kind life be dat?

Please don't let people glorify Cultism as the true story of casualties on both sides are known by those who are insiders in both frats while some put out fake stories to make dem look superior while na dem dey die pass.

I have heard lots of true stories in the past which go make you fear SEC and run when you hear dem won hit and i have also heared stories of Axemen( Aiye) hit that will make you also run if you hear dem wont to hit.

Lots of people destined to be great have died due to Cultism and some people who are destined to assist or lift some people up have been killed by those same people who they are destined to lift up because they belong to another frat and those people don't know it because they can't see more than their nose.

See 99% of SEC hit no dey enter news but frat wey dem hit na him dey know how e be.

Don't let people glorify Cultism to a level where you will go and join one because all frat dey kill and their members also get killed.( Many people don die for this matter and we don't have or want more to die)

Jesus Christ love we all, including frat men and all they have to do is accept Him. ( GOD will take it up from there and your lives will change for good) Na beg I dey beg!!!!

Please and please SAY NO TO CULTISM and stay safe from Convid 19 beacuse God created you for a good reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAfpvMbwwHs

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2020
So I went to church the next day. I didnt go to my main family church but another ministry which was around my area. There was this guy in his 30s then, we call Bro CJ who is a family friend. He was a former wannabe rapper until he gave his life to Christ and was active in the youth ministry of the church. so after service I went to him and told him Bro CJ, I need see you o. Bros look me like say this your "see me' request dey strange. Give me small time. After he rounded up his after-church meetings and many people had left the church, he took me to a corner. That was when I poured out my heart to him on what I have been up to for the past 2 months. I didnt know when I even bursted into tears. Bro CJ told me it is okay but told me to tell him the exact truth and my role in last night's hit and if anyone might be looking for me. I told him exactly the way it was. He said he can help me. But if he is to help me, I have to do exactly as he says. I agreed, he took me to a restaurant to buy me lunch, I slept in his place that night. The next morning, he drove me to my apartment in ikorodu I went there packed my clothes, and necessary documents. When my landlady asked if I am travelling, I denied saying I'm coming back, my TV, bed and items are still there. When we got back to his house bro CJ told me to write down a list of numbers important family members and friends from my phone and nobody from laspotech. After I did, he broke my sim and smashed my phone. He said for no reason will I have anything to do with Laspoly again. He enrolled me for deliverance programme the next day at MFM church in yaba. See me wey jazz myself for mission few days ago, turn prayer warrior. The deliverance involved fasting. I did it for 2 weeks. Wetin I experience during that period shows clearly there is a very spiritual side to cultism. But I overcame.
One thing that helped me during those times was that no one from school knew my family house base. I went to stay at home for few days, let my mum see me small. I connected with my friend who was studying in Abuja. He told me I could come over. Thats how I relocated from Lagos. I got a small job connect there with a business man. Did JAMB again and this time my score over-exceed the cutoff for the northern university I chose. Thats how my life continued and no one had a clue I for once in my life was a member of SEC. I owe my gratitude to Bro CJ.
Bro CJ is now an assistant pastor in one of the Redeemed Churches in Lagos. I hated myself for not being able to attend his wedding but I sent my donations. Once when I was in Lagos and he invited me to one of his weekday services, he made me stand up in front of the congregation and said anytime he sees me, he's happy because I am a living manifestation of how God used him to impact a life positively. People clapped for me and the story end for there.
During my days in the northern university which I wont mention, I saw mild pockets of cultism but I avoided them like plague. Some BAN boys na my guys but to them I was a easy going guy who no like trouble. The way I lived my life, its like I didnt even go to Laspotech at all. Eventually more than a decade later as I had to be in Lagos sometimes, I met a guy from our forum in Laspoly at an event or so. I wanted to dodge but the guy come meet me. We had slight gists. He asked wetin happen wey I just vamooze like that then. I tell am lamba say guy, one of my uncle dey go India for medical treatment and he say make I come assist am as guide for there. And me as I dey find way, I use that opportunity study 3 years for there. My guy say no kasala. Say war enter ikorodu few weeks later. Say axe fall 2 of their top guys. Shey them retaliate. The guy wey shoot that night fall for the fracas including one omo oba. FYI, many children of royal homes are actively into cultism. He told me about one of our guys doing very well thats into yahoo and has 3 houses in ikorodu and ajah. Told me that lakeside and some guys entered into street and got killed by police for a case of kidnapping. Told me about one bird that they attacked spiritually and became mentally imbalanced. He was now trying to go into more details but I had to go. I asked him, "guy, you still active for system". My guy say, make that matter park well abeg, "Now he dey find money". He showed my picture of his newborn daughter, I gave him 5k to show love. I give am my number of line wey no dey go. And that was the end.
So I thank God for my life. I believe what drove me to church that night was that I knew cultism was not part of me. And if I continued in it from that moment, I would be heading to destruction and shame ot my family. I'm not a perfect man, still have the thing for women. One morning, I saw an add request on facebook from a strange name Brenda something, her profile picture was a fat amoeba looking lady with painted face. In my fb messages, that same face sent me a message "My longlost love". I looked well at other of her pictures. Once I confirm the face of the person wey don add weight like yokozuna, I not only rejected the add request. I blocked her with the speed of light.
Say no to cultism folks. If you are in it, you can still change like I did. Cultism will make you a murderer, kidnapper, drug dealer, drug user, rapist, etc. If you wan really become strongman, join force oppress criminals. At least government go dey pay you to show yourself. No gain at all for gang life. Una bye bye abeg.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2020
xtremerules:
So I went to church the next day. I didnt go to my main family church but another ministry which was around my area. There was this guy in his 30s then, we call Bro CJ who is a family friend. He was a former wannabe rapper until he gave his life to Christ and was active in the youth ministry of the church. so after service I went to him and told him Bro CJ, I need see you o. Bros look me like say this your "see me' request dey strange. Give me small time. After he rounded up his after-church meetings and many people had left the church, he took me to a corner. That was when I poured out my heart to him on what I have been up to for the past 2 months. I didnt know when I even bursted into tears. Bro CJ told me it is okay but told me to tell him the exact truth and my role in last night's hit and if anyone might be looking for me. I told him exactly the way it was. He said he can help me. But if he is to help me, I have to do exactly as he says. I agreed, he took me to a restaurant to buy me lunch, I slept in his place that night. The next morning, he drove me to my apartment in ikorodu I went there packed my clothes, and necessary documents. When my landlady asked if I am travelling, I denied saying I'm coming back, my TV, bed and items are still there. When we got back to his house bro CJ told me to write down a list of numbers important family members and friends from my phone and nobody from laspotech. After I did, he broke my sim and smashed my phone. He said for no reason will I have anything to do with Laspoly again. He enrolled me for deliverance programme the next day at MFM church in yaba. See me wey jazz myself for mission few days ago, turn prayer warrior. The deliverance involved fasting. I did it for 2 weeks. Wetin I experience during that period shows clearly there is a very spiritual side to cultism. But I overcame.
One thing that helped me during those times was that no one from school knew my family house base. I went to stay at home for few days, let my mum see me small. I connected with my friend who was studying in Abuja. He told me I could come over. Thats how I relocated from Lagos. I got a small job connect there with a business man. Did JAMB again and this time my score over-exceed the cutoff for the northern university I chose. Thats how my life continued and no one had a clue I for once in my life was a member of SEC. I owe my gratitude to Bro CJ.
Bro CJ is now an assistant pastor in one of the Redeemed Churches in Lagos. I hated myself for not being able to attend his wedding but I sent my donations. Once when I was in Lagos and he invited me to one of his weekday services, he made me stand up in front of the congregation and said anytime he sees me, he's happy because I am a living manifestation of how God used him to impact a life positively. People clapped for me and the story end for there.
During my days in the northern university which I wont mention, I saw mild pockets of cultism but I avoided them like plague. Some BAN boys na my guys but to them I was a easy going guy who no like trouble. The way I lived my life, its like I didnt even go to Laspotech at all. Eventually more than a decade later as I had to be in Lagos sometimes, I met a guy from our forum in Laspoly at an event or so. I wanted to dodge but the guy come meet me. We had slight gists. He asked wetin happen wey I just vamooze like that then. I tell am lamba say guy, one of my uncle dey go India for medical treatment and he say make I come assist am as guide for there. And me as I dey find way, I use that opportunity study 3 years for there. My guy say no kasala. Say war enter ikorodu few weeks later. Say axe fall 2 of their top guys. Shey them retaliate. The guy wey shoot that night fall for the fracas including one omo oba. FYI, many children of royal homes are actively into cultism. He told me about one of our guys doing very well thats into yahoo and has 3 houses in ikorodu and ajah. Told me that lakeside and some guys entered into street and got killed by police for a case of kidnapping. Told me about one bird that they attacked spiritually and became mentally imbalanced. He was now trying to go into more details but I had to go. I asked him, "guy, you still active for system". My guy say, make that matter park well abeg, "Now he dey find money". He showed my picture of his newborn daughter, I gave him 5k to show love. I give am my number of line wey no dey go. And that was the end.
So I thank God for my life. I believe what drove me to church that night was that I knew cultism was not part of me. And if I continued in it from that moment, I would be heading to destruction and shame ot my family. I'm not a perfect man, still have the thing for women. One morning, I saw an add request on facebook from a strange name Brenda something, her profile picture was a fat amoeba looking lady with painted face. In my fb messages, that same face sent me a message "My longlost love". I looked well at other of her pictures. Once I confirm the face of the person wey don add weight like yokozuna, I not only rejected the add request. I blocked her with the speed of light.
Say no to cultism folks. If you are in it, you can still change like I did. Cultism will make you a murderer, kidnapper, drug dealer, drug user, rapist, etc. If you wan really become strongman, join force oppress criminals. At least government go dey pay you to show yourself. No gain at all for gang life. Una bye bye abeg.
Glory be to God

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 8:06am On Apr 02, 2020
NoBones:
Glory be to God

Amin ooo. Na just woman still be my problem. Na wetin drag me to cultism then. Na wetin do make I lose ministry job wey i dey pursue one time. Even as a married man, e no easy but I will overcome.

33 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Koralords: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2020
whothiefmymoney:
That story na fiction who does interrogation on a hit?telling him wait let another witness come na beer story

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Koralords: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2020
xtremerules:

Amin ooo. Na just woman still be my problem. Na wetin drag me to cultism then. Na wetin do make I lose ministry job wey i dey pursue one time. Even as a married man, e no easy but I will overcome.
Na him be say you too like woman be that grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2020
whothiefmymoney:

Even BH wey dey fight army no dey gather in 300.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 8:47am On Apr 02, 2020
Koralords:
Na him be say you too like woman be that grin grin
I dey try dey honest with myself.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tvegas(m): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2020
xtremerules:

I dey try dey honest with myself.

The struggle with Lust, adultery and fornication is also spiritual. But with determination, prayer and fasting you can break free. For some of us who have had very randy pasts as young people its a constant struggle,so i can relate with you.

But victory is possible with Jesus.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2020
@ Rotimi47 .

Please if you are saying NO to cultism, please do. stop saying NO to cultism and YES to SEC. We are not hear to glorify any cult group. I have seen members of vikings behead about 7 SEC members. There is no powerful frat. 99 percent of SEC hits dont get to the media and so what? So people can Join SEC but they should also say no to cultism? Please those stories you have heard never should be left with you. I was like you when i first became a member of the movement thinking AXE dey dominate all over not until people close to me lost their lives in a very gory way. beheading, tongue slahsed out. About 16 eiye members plucked out 4 of my arubas eyes out. A lot of eiye died during this particular HIT. We dismembered ibaka and placed three of his body parts in front of his 3 girl friends home. Both Legs and a hand. We placed the head at Police station junction in abraka. The Police station road was also empty for that day. So you see, when you are surrounded, you are gone. the cult group you feel have no weight, will kill you . Please SEC,NBM,VK,MF,22,MAFIA,DEBAM AND ALL ARE ALL VANITY AND NOTHING WILL SAVE YOU. WHEN ITS TIME AND THEY MAP YOU,NA OYO BE UR CASE.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2020
Tvegas:

The struggle with Lust, adultery and fornication is also spiritual. But with determination, prayer and fasting you can break free. For some of us who have had very randy pasts its a constant struggle,so i can relate with you.

But victory is possible with Jesus.

The Lord bless you brother. I believe l can

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bismark99, TAYO124 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.