Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3060486 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Cheny:

You are very correct, they pple u mentioned all died and the tension btw uni Agric and BSU cult groups was at the peak during those years.
@ passionate888,u can see that someone else is confirming the story,so not all stories here about cultists are hearsay o,the sound like movies but they are true. If one start saying what these people do,it will look like a script.

Yes o. That's the sad reality of cultism.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cheny(m): 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
NoBones:
Yes Sir, that incidence happened around 2002 thereabouts outside the Large hall of Benue State University.....Those two guys were chased down the river Bank and one jumped into the water to swim across and drowned, the other was apprehended by those guys moulding bricks by the river bank, was handed over to the students and before the police could arrive he was burnt to death.
That very incidence happened around this period February-March that year.....the guy that killed in school his Nick Name starts with K, he was even a radio presenter on Radio Benue I used to listen to his program back then on Radio, very cool and calm guy, I never knew he was a Cultist until after that shooting incident.
My Brother story plenty for ground.
#Shun Cultism nobody be strong man for the game.

Oga,u be true Makurdarian as u just confirmed that incident.Yes,no strong Man is in the game o and anyone can be a cultist irrespective of their outward demeanor. Rough looking people, persons with gentle disposition,Noisy/loud- mouthed people, quiet and soft-spoken humans can all belong,so u can't always judge them by appearance. The only thing common to them is a black heart filled with wickedness and brutality.

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
Cheny:

Oga,u be true Makurdarian as u just confirmed that incident.Yes,no strong Man is in the game o and anyone can be a cultist irrespective of their outward demeanor. Rough looking people, persons with gentle disposition,Noisy/loud- mouthed people, quiet and soft-spoken humans can all belong,so u can't always judge them by appearance. The only thing common to them is a black heart filled with wickedness and brutality.
Yes Sir.......I was born, brought up and raised in Makurdi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CAUSTIC002: 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
That's how they forcefully initiated a family friends's nephew in Benue, a very young boy. He had to denounce and he joined the anticult security for his safety. This cultism issue is bigger than we think and sadly, very little effort is dispensed in the eradication of this very big evil.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
You see that anti cult is filled with people of rival cult gangs who use it as an avenue to disgrace rivals and do as they wish.

The problem is with the black man! When have you read where this white folks fraternity kill each other?

Na just we black People with foolish brain go dey kill each other like it means nothing.

CAUSTIC002:
That's how they forcefully initiated a family friends's nephew in Benue, a very young boy. He had to denounce and he joined the anticult security for his safety. This cultism issue is bigger than we think and sadly, very little effort is dispensed in the eradication of this very big evil.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Space177: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
KodakBlack:
You see that anti cult is filled with people of rival cult gangs who use it as an avenue to disgrace rivals and do as they wish.

The problem is with the black man! When have you read where this white folks fraternity kill each other?

Na just we black People with foolish brain go dey kill each other like it means nothing.
Black man this black man that ...every body dey form intellectual ...those cribs and blood killings na wetin...gang war abi...na English you dey speak

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ozoebuka1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
KodakBlack:

Forget black and white in this matter, even white fraternities kill each other.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
NoBones:
My Brother there is this incidence that happened in Makurdi around 2000 thereabouts, one NBM guy had an accident in Abuja and died so they brought him back to bury in Benue, we grew up in the same area so it was expedient we attend his wake keep and also burial in one of the non Tiv speaking Local Government areas in Benue.
We were at the wake keep that night, music was barring from the loudspeaker, area boys and girls were dancing, free booze and cigarettes were also been shared, the NBM guys came and they didn't mix up with the rest of us, they sat down under one mango tree with their local drums and instruments, from time to time they will tell us to reduce the volume of our music so that they will also play their drums and gyrate, which we did not refuse at any point in time, there was this drink they were only sharing amongst themselves.
When it was time to share the word of God this young man that parked his 505 saloon car behind were we were sitting came to share the word of God, this guy was their number one man in Benue State University then(he is from Kogi state), the guy preached so hard that he was even sobbing, he now made an altar call for anyone that would like to make Jesus Christ the Lord of his life, most of us said the prayer of salvation and when he finished the Aye's were hailing him" Pastor J" Pastor Jay, he went back to his car and relaxed, I could see all that was happening in the car because I sat directly behind it.
My Brother's and Sisters when it was time for the Aye's to go and pay their last respect to their comrade, thiss same Pastor J that just preached went behind his 505 saloon car and brought out this long hooded black jacket and wore it on the dress he used in preaching, all the Aye's now joined a single file behind this guy Pastor J and went into the room where the corpse was kept, as they were going they were singing some songs to us which sounded like jargons.
They entered the room said some prayers in the name of "korofo" that was the first time I heard that word in my life, when they finished they tied one black band on his right hand and they came out, and asked us to continue with our music.
That was when we all knew that the guy that preached was also a strong Cultist, some of us were now saying God forbid to the prayers we said.
This guys can pretend oooo, if he had not followed them we would be thinking he is a good Christian.

Funniest, most interesting and intriguing story so far.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Engrgreg231(m): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
Fellow NL just believe him what he is saying is the truth (abraka) no comment

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Engrgreg231(m): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
integritylady:
Wow!!!!
Saynotocultism, thanks for sharing your experiences to save lives....
I came across this trend just yesterday and I have been reading page by page...
This post is insightful

Don’t you think a rehabilitation center should be created to better the lives of some of this cultists...
Some students were rusticated from Achievers University months ago because they saw them with axes and some other stuffs
The school management arrested them

After their jail term
What next?

They might eventually become worse

Just saying from my small mind
It will be good if they are allowed to go through a rehab or better still give it a name

Anyways
Thanks Op for sharing
#SayNoToCultism
you are right
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingsaul: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
Aladdin1:
Super story! your story full of lies and e no add up.abeg go rewrite the truth.u say u come 4rm poor family.how u manage get brother wey fit bring police 4rm asaba come abraka? u say joy na student how come she no fit write come and go? u say u come 4rm poor and u dey struggle for skool.how u manage get money to buy drinks for cultist? lastly how come all the police wey handle ur case,even civil defence come be vikings?abeg i no read again.carry ur story go.

I was wondering how a poor student afford a round on the house drinks for everybody. grin

Still cultism is satanic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EmzyT: 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
Chaii embarassed

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 12:47am On Mar 25, 2020
Kingsaul:

I was wondering how a poor student afford a round on the house drinks for everybody. grin

Still cultism is satanic

Them no dey tell blind man say salt no dey soup when he taste am he go know! This is one of the reason some cultist obtain people. You have not seen a system man from a poor home but dress better than a king? Ask yourself how he gets the money to finance such life? Desperate time calls for desperate measure.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingsaul: 1:22am On Mar 25, 2020
easyzworld:

Them no dey tell blind man say salt no dey soup when he taste am he go know! This is one of the reason some cultist obtain people. You have not seen a system man from a poor home but dress better than a king? Ask yourself how he gets the money to finance such life? Desperate time calls for desperate measure.

Black people the world over love being in a gang. They never gang up to fight injustice which is what causes poverty.

Wake up out your slumber

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 1:37am On Mar 25, 2020
ozoebuka1:

Oh they do? Why haven’t we seen this barbaric side of them yet?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 1:48am On Mar 25, 2020
Kingsaul:

Black people the world over love being in a gang. They never gang up to fight injustice which is what causes poverty.

Wake up out your slumber

What slumber are you talking about please? You asked how the op was able to raise money to buy drinks been from a poor home and I was just trying to give you a glimpse. Humans are social animals and even the white belong to gangs but their government knows how to contain them. Some baseball and football teams have cult like following sir! We are here to enlighten the younger generation to stay away from cultism and you can create a gang sir to fight injustice and history will forever remember you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingsaul: 2:02am On Mar 25, 2020
easyzworld:

What slumber are you talking about please? You asked how the op was able to raise money to buy drinks been from a poor home and I was just trying to give you a glimpse. Humans are social animals and even the white belong to gangs but their government knows how to contain them. Some baseball and football teams have cult like following sir! We are here to enlighten the younger generation to stay away from cultism and you can create a gang sir to fight injustice and history will forever remember you.

All the men save David are scared of the giants.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 2:39am On Mar 25, 2020
Kingsaul:

All the men save David are scared of the giants.

And that’s what they are doing here fighting that giant called cultism sir! Everyone contributing here is throwing their own little pebble toward that giant my brother! Have a great night rest.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hopebringer: 4:31am On Mar 25, 2020
Nn
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 25, 2020
damiBJ:

Am telling u....his Monika sayz alot.
For ur mind now u smart... What does my moniker say grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ozoebuka1(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2020
KodakBlack:

Oh they do? Why haven’t we seen this barbaric side of them yet?
You lack information that's your problem and not mine

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by WannaHowzit(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2020
So cultism is gangsterism It means something different in my part of the woods.u learn anything everyday

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2020
ozoebuka1:
You lack information that's your problem and not mine

Welcome! Minister of information.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Papvz: 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
Back in uni days, i liked partying and drinking but never went into cult. I was a fresh law student and pretty frail so no cult saw me as a potential.
My major shortcoming was gambling, we played whot like kilode, and this particular guy I admired In my friends compound took a liking to me.
I always noticed whenever I went to his room he always had like 3 boys around always. He way a spill over student and a nice guy all in all. We usually play whot and I will smack him occasionally on the head and notice that those other guys who don't play whot with us become very furious but he always made a statement " omo mi ni(na my boy)" ,mumu me didn't know he was Aiye No.2 and those were his doves.
Several weeks later, there was a HIT and one of his boys got shot, was rushed to his room and there was serious bleeding. My friend woke the next morning to see blood everywhere in the compound. After weeks everything returned to normalcy but by that time we had known who he was. Come and see respect from me(lol), if he called me ehn!!! The speed I will answer and my refusal to look at his face gave me away.
Weeks later the newly crowned Eiye king that lived adjacent his compound was brutally killed in his room and this guy disappeared and nothing was heard about him till date. Didn't even finish his education.
This all happened in Ilorin.

Moral
1. There is no single way of identifying a cultist, some are calm and calculated while others are rugged but ALL have violent tendencies
2. You are oftentimes better off not knowing who they are. Ignorance often times is bliss
3. Cultism is evil, you only end up tearing the eyes of those who truely love you

40 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
ozoebuka1:

You mean white gangs like MS13, Aryan Brotherhood, etc. Not white fraternities like Alpha Phi Alpha or Kappa Sigma.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
jmaine:
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha........you na very funny person. My Brother Cultism na evil oooo, you just find out that a very good boy in the area just suddenly becomes something else after initiation into a cult group.

Funniest and most interesting and intriguing story so far.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cryomancer: 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
The purpose of this thread Is to open the eyes of the younger ones to the truth about cultism which is there is no gain in cultism. #ShunCultism

Let me share my personal experience. After I finished secondary school, It took me a while before gaining admission into university. During that period, I was just 15yrs but I was very street smart but I don't associate myself with anybody on my street. At 16yrs I had numerous girlfriends most of which were in university and whenever they come around, guys on my street will keep wondering how I get such clean babes that doesn't live around my area. This attracted the No.1 of Buccaneers (Alora Sealords) that lives on my street, he took interest in me and wanted to blend me. I liked the guy though because he was very funny, so he started telling me how fine I was and how i could finish my fine by being a buccaneer, how I would have connections, how lecturers will not disturb me if I fail in school (meanwhile the stupid guy is a dropout oo because the heat was too much on him in Ibadan Poly which is another dreaded school in south west). I knew it was all lies because i see their daily activities and the kind of meaningless lives they live. Meanwhile I had already decided to join Buccaneers whenever I gain admission into university but will never join the ones on my street because they roll with SEC (Eiye) guys alot, and sometimes they clash with Axxmen too because they always support Eiye, and me I was not ready to die for one stupid color. The reason why I wanted to join was because I was fully determined to do Yahoo and most Bucaneers I know are full time G-boys.

But as God would have it, i didn't gain admission until after 5yrs and even when i finally gained admission, cultism was almost non existent in my school (unilag) and I lost interest in joining Bucaneers again. Even the Yahoo sef, my sleeping habit did not allow me to do it again because I sleep like a monkey at night and cannot jeopardize my sleep for any computer work. But here I am today, with a legit work in a company and I have nothing to worry about nor looking around to see who's mapping me for a hit.

A guy I used to know on my street back then who was a mummy's boy decided to join Eiye and his life suddenly became miserable and he started looking haggard because of the too much weed he smoked and the kind of target they give him to fulfill. Las las, him and some Eiye guys went for highway robberies but luck ran out on him one day and it was SARS that shot him dead with annoyance because as small as he was (19yrs) he already killed 2 sars guys in the past has been on their wanted list for long.

Or... should I talk about the SSCE holder with a bright future who suddenly took interest in cultism (Eiye) without any idea how much he will be deceived at the end... Las las, he became the one who carrys pistol around for the No.1 and was caught severally by police men and has been in and out of jail severally... mind you, he is just 21yrs with a bleeped up life.

Abi na Obinna make I talk about, that wanted to become a buccaneer and on the night of his bamming, when the beating was too much for him to bear during the initiation, baba jump fence comot for the compound and went straight to the village oo. That's how his dream of coming to Lagos to serve his oga ended.

Or was it the night when Axxmen (Aiye) guys came to my area through the waterways and lined up on a single file till they got to the junction they were to carry out their hit. The No.1 of the Eiye guys have already gotten the information and immediately left the scene with his top men but left the few boys there that just blended. Na so Axxmen use pump action to splash the brain of one of the guys, and open the belly of the second one with axe.... that was how they used those ones to count scores. Meanwhile, we later heard that those boys were newly blended just a week before that incident..... what a waste of life.

If I continue to talk wetin my eyes don see even though I'm not a system man, it will send chills down your spines.

Las las... There is no gain in cultism and youths of nowadays should stay far away from it, till they die... You won't know the real truth about cultism until you join them, but that's when you'll realise that there is no truth in cultism but only lies. Because it is those who fly same colors with you and which you call brothers, that will bring about your downfall.

#saynotocultism

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sammyije(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Never pays

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Crbc: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
Guys, Nigerians are learning when it comes to cultism.

Visit this site and see tons of videos of cultists killing and mutilating themselves in Brazil. I repeat, Nigerians are learning. sad

https://hoodsite.com/graphic-gang-member-takes-multiple-shots-to-the-head/
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Teeboy15(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
Teeboy15:

After I was given provisional admission, 3 of my senior friends (I was always this sweet guy, plus I dey shayo wella and I dey hustle, so I had of friends way older) called me one evening and said we needed to celebrate my admission. Why not? So I bought booze, we were drinking and talking. Suddenly one of them, Daddy A, (not real name but A is his real initial), started telling me of how I needed to have the right OT before entering campus walls otherwise I would be molested and intimidated by people bla bla. I knew about cultism then but honest all he was saying was kinda assuring because he didn't initially present it as luring me into cultism. For your information Daddy A had to run away from ABU Zaria cos he was mapped. I think accounting or something like that. This was someone we emulated as an idol whilst growing up. He danced well, he was good in football, he dressed well, he was intelligent. Girls flocked around him. But Daddy A became a shadow of himself. He became an strong user and an alcoholic. Chronic one. In and out of rehab. Was having steady seizures. He died in 2010. (I'm sure some people from my hood must have figured this out cos I've shared this story before).

Uncle J, also added his voice, telling how protected I would be and how I lecturers would be at my beck and call if I had academic issues, and how I would be connected with influential people. Decision makers etc. Uncle J was an SSCE holder. Infact he spent almost 9 years in secondary school alone. Cos his own wayward life started early. Last I remember, Uncle J was serving prison time. Haven't heard about him in 3 years.

Finally Uncle AM. He was about 2 years older than I. He went to school at an early age, around 17 or so. He was a graduate, was ghosting his NYSC at that time. You would never know or imagine he was a cultist. Lai lai.

They were all SEC

But Uncle AM told me the truth. He took me aside much later and advised me. He told me, "see my guy I no go tell you lie, everything wey dem tell you na scam. Go school make you read, graduate. Cultism no be life wey person suppose live. No hope inside, all na lie. If I tell you say I been dey use policemen as escorts to go write all my final exams you no go believe, even that one sef na still gamble". He was draining his parents from resources they didn't have cos his life was at stake. After graduation, all through his clearance and SOR collection, he used police escorts. He was paying through his teeth. He said "you know how many of my mates them waste during finals?" Till today, he can't go near his school gate. He schooled in one of the South eastern states.

He said he regretted ever going into cultism because he was never free. From his 100L till he managed to graduate, always running from school to home, from one cousin's house to another, one friend to the other. No peace.

Even in our tipsy mood, I was/am eternally grateful to Uncle AM today.

University experience.....

If you live or schooled in Makurdi, there's no way you won't be familiar with gyado villa. It is densely populated by students of BSU. I have seen childhood friends who grew up together, (their families all connected cos it's a community) take on each other in a mafia way all because of cultism. Imagine going to your friend's family house at 2am with heavily armed men, mom comes out you greet her and ask her to produce her child to be killed. Just imagine. You were born and grew up in the woman's presence. Both families know each other. This guy legit told the woman that, 'your son has committed alot of atrocities, we're here to make sure he pay for his deeds'. Luckily the wanted young man didn't sleep at home that night, he had gotten Intel that they were coming for him.
Imagine exposing your whole family to such danger.

Next morning he came back, we were seated at a popular barber shop, there he was bragging that those boys would pay. (This na boy we grow for my face o handsome looking quiet dude, all of a sudden became a junkie. Would be giving you prison gist like say na tourist advisor). Court cases here and there ... Cos I know the day wey dem bam am as him get admission. This dude became notorious Aiye. Travelling to different states for election violence. Couldn't graduate

And he did retaliate one hot afternoon. Although no casualty but na first time wey I see drive by be that. Lol. Imagine small gyado villa o... until both families intervened and a truce was met. This thing happened in 2014, e never tey. I don't just want to mention names cos they both very much alive today. Anyone who is street oriented and lived at gyado villa will corroborate this story.

Abi is it the story of Paul (yes real name), Psychology Dept, 200Level that was gunned down and butchered in the presence of his retired soldier father and serving soldier elder brother at Apehe right there in Makurdi also? I went to pay condolence to his dad, cos we were growing up together until the man retired and relocated home. His dad narrated how it all went down that day. his mom died about 3 months after cos of the whole trauma.....I'll update soon..........

Young adults, you see this thing called cultism en, run run faaarrr from it

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingsaul: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
easyzworld:

And that’s what they are doing here fighting that giant called cultism sir! Everyone contributing here is throwing their own little pebble toward that giant my brother! Have a great night rest.

You're not fighting them unless you name them. Cultists work in secret and a great deal of their power is based in anonymity. They get themselves in high places and hire all their cult to run that institution. Cults are in control of the government in some Nigerian states. In some cases they are in control of everything in Western states.

Wake up out your slumber

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kingsaul:

You're not fighting them unless you name them. Cultists work in secret and a great deal of their power is based in anonymity. They get themselves in high places and hire all their cult to run that institution. Cults are in control of the government in some Nigerian states. In some cases they are in control of everything in Western states.

Wake up out your slumber

Which slumber? Control what? While 80% of their members are useless walking around the streets. If they are so powerful as you say while can they helped their members.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.