Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3061316 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TeeFriz: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tvegas:
https://www.nairaland.com/5760542/it-doesnt-take-me-time

Another lost soul in this link after Joining the Aiye group. There is no gain in cultism just pain and regrets.

This "butcher" story corroborates what has been shared here. If anyone reads this link and still end up in a cult group i dont know what to say.

Was just about to share this.

Many thanks Man

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Tvegas:
https://www.nairaland.com/5760542/it-doesnt-take-me-time

Another lost soul in this link after Joining the Aiye group. There is no gain in cultism just pain and regrets.

This "butcher" story corroborates what has been shared here. If anyone reads this link and still end up in a cult group i dont know what to say.
I'm still saying the same thing I said on that thread, they should grant his wish ; kill him before he kills others.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by izzou(m): 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
peacefulhome:
Iu, update dusted.

I couldn't read your last four updates

Didn't have the balls to read it embarassed

I'm happy God saw you through, ma
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by peacefulhome(f): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
izzou:

I couldn't read your last four updates

Didn't have the balls to read it embarassed

I'm happy God saw you through, ma

Lol, so you no get liver with all your mouth for Uber thread. Common go and read jare.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by izzou(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
peacefulhome:

Lol, so you no get liver with all your mouth for Uber thread. Common go and read jare.

grin grin grin grin

I can't just read it.

Husbandman really try. If na me, I go just faint.

Haaaa. I dey fear to open your diary embarassed
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by peacefulhome(f): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

I can't just read it.

Husbandman really try. If na me, I go just faint.

Haaaa. I dey fear to open your diary embarassed

Now are I know you don't have strong heart. Have me in your prayers.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by izzou(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
peacefulhome:

Now are I know you don't have strong heart. Have me in your prayers.

grin grin

I will, ma

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
izzou:

grin grin

I will, ma
Is the thread also on total lockdown?
�������������
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akwaibomdude(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
I've followed this thread from page one till this time,I never experienced all this things coz I was born and grew up living in the prison barracks for more than 17years before relocating to where am currently staying,am in my mid twenties but can't relate to much of this coz my area is relatively peaceful.

But after reading this if at all I had in mind of joining any frat...Its now a dead thought.

THANKS OP FOR SHARING THIS AND EVERYONE THAT CONTRIBUTED

SAY NO TO CULTISM

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samafooo: 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Please let the stories continue this time that we have enough time to read

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
samafooo:
Please let the stories continue this time that we have enough time to read

I have been so bored at home refreshing the threading everything mins and house just to know if their is something new to read lol grin honestly this thread is a wonderful one o,, I have just recommended to my cousin and they re glad I’d pls more stories should start coming in let’s read and be so self quarantine lol

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Teeboy15(m): 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Teeboy15:

If you live or schooled in Makurdi, there's no way you won't be familiar with gyado villa. It is densely populated by students of BSU. I have seen childhood friends who grew up together, (their families all connected cos it's a community) take on each other in a mafia way all because of cultism. Imagine going to your friend's family house at 2am with heavily armed men, mom comes out you greet her and ask her to produce her child to be killed. Just imagine. You were born and grew up in the woman's presence. Both families know each other. This guy legit told the woman that, 'your son has committed alot of atrocities, we're here to make sure he pay for his deeds'. Luckily the wanted young man didn't sleep at home that night, he had gotten Intel that they were coming for him.
Imagine exposing your whole family to such danger.

Next morning he came back, we were seated at a popular barber shop, there he was bragging that those boys would pay. (This na boy we grow for my face o handsome looking quiet dude, all of a sudden became a junkie. Would be giving you prison gist like say na tourist advisor). Court cases here and there ... Cos I know the day wey dem bam am as him get admission. This dude became notorious Aiye. Travelling to different states for election violence. Couldn't graduate

And he did retaliate one hot afternoon. Although no casualty but na first time wey I see drive by be that. Lol. Imagine small gyado villa o... until both families intervened and a truce was met. This thing happened in 2014, e never tey. I don't just want to mention names cos they both very much alive today. Anyone who is street oriented and lived at gyado villa will corroborate this story.

Abi is it the story of Paul (yes real name), Psychology Dept, 200Level that was gunned down and butchered in the presence of his retired soldier father and serving soldier elder brother at Apehe right there in Makurdi also? I went to pay condolence to his dad, cos we were growing up together until the man retired and relocated home. His dad narrated how it all went down that day. his mom died about 3 months after cos of the whole trauma.....I'll update soon..........

Young adults, you see this thing called cultism en, run run faaarrr from it

I went to pay a condolence visit to Paul's family, I met his dad and his younger bro. The dad narrated how he watched his son killed before his eyes.
According to him, almost 20 men had mounted sentry in front of the house that night, around 1am. (their house is built the way classrooms are built. That is, it occupies a long space of land with various rooms attached). I described the house structure for a reason.

Paul was in the room when they came, everywhere was dark as there was no light. The boys started patrolling all over the house, telling the old man to bring out his son. They were obviously afaid of entering inside. They couldn't even get close to the windows to peep through. His dad and elder bro, (a serving soldier on pass to visit them) came outside and kept assuring Paul to remain inside. The elder brother was with a poisonous jack knife. As Aiye men were shouting at their voices telling Paul that the end had come for him, his dad and bro kept assuring him that nothing would happen, he should remain inside. All these were happening in tension, it lasted for almost 30 mins. Then Paul made the biggest mistake, he decided to zoom out, with full speed, apparently unaware about the number of people he was up against. 'See the bastard, see the bastard'. They were yelling. He was only able to run about 50 meters from his house to a mango tree in front. Next thing 2 gunshots followed. One hit his back, na so him drop. By this time the old man held my hand and led us, myself and a friend I went with, to the mango tree, exact spot where Paul was killed. With a teary eye, he said 'see am my pikin, na for here dem butcher my pikin for my presence'. 'As dem shoot am wey he fall down, he still dey alive, dem just gather am like fly dey use cutlass nack am everywhere. Na only 2 times my pikin shout'. He said everything happened so fast that in a matter of 5 mins, everywhere was clear. He was left with the mutilated dead body of his son. He was almost describing the level of damage done to his son's head, but he paused in distraught, looking at the floor for almost 20 seconds without uttering a word. By this time, the friend I went with started pinching me that we should get going. He wasn't feeling comfortable anymore seeing the old man in that emotional state. You cam imagine the trauma and PTSD he suffered.

The old man started advising us, telling us how we should be mindful how we live our lives and face our studies. How we should always think about our parents first before making wrong choices in life. How we should pity our parents and also consider their feelings. Then he prayed for us.

Imagine seeing your child butchered like a ram in your presence, yet you couldn't do nothing. Helplessly fellow human beings drain life out of him all because of cultism. His mom's health condition worsed after she was informed of his death, although she wasn't around when the killing happened.

My mom later informed me about 3 moths after that the woman was dead. HBP then stroke, then the rest is history

Every narration here is an account of what transpired as narrated to me by his own father.

His younger bro later informed me that Paul ran because he was calling his men and they kept telling him they were close. Probably why he chose to take a chance.

No one ever showed up, he was left to his fate. What happened to all the blood oath to stand for one another?

The funny part of the whole thing was that, the 2 boys that led the hit were brothers who lived in the same vicinity with them. Infact the younger bro was pointing at a particular house in the area to show me where they lived. All these na family house o... They ran to Abuja that morning.

Another thing to note is that Paul was a 'sensible' cultist, just like some people described them on this thread. Lol. You would hardly know he belonged, yet he was mapped and today he's history. E better make Corona kill you than that type of death.

If you have people in Makurdi, especially young ones that are vulnerable, pls and pls hold them tight and guard them jealously. The level of cultism in that small town is alarming. Truth is jobs aren't readily available to engage their minds, so they see cultism and political thuggery as enticing, they pick up thugs as mentors. Some get intimidated, sometimes not even directly but we all have ego. Imagine chilling somewhere at a public space with your babe then all of a sudden you hear "all ju's nack out now" from one overzealous idiat. You go look the person wey shout, small pikin, e go be like say make you just catch am dey beat. But wetin you go do dan to jejely swallow your pride and avoid wahala. This thread has also made me more conscious of the fact that I need to reach out to many. See, I kept company with many cultists while in school, NBM, SVC, as in MEN... We party, we play video games in my room, sometime they come to hide at my place when there was a hit etc. The thing is I knew about the dangers of being around them but I chose to ignore. It didn't matter to me, after all I no belong. Although I never got entangled in their mess, I was lucky. If I knew what I know now, lai lai.... e for no happen. They could have mapped someone to my house, na so mesef for fit enter wetin I no know. [/b]Worse of it is that a mapped cultist who comes to seek refuge at your place will never inform you. Even when he gets a hint that his hideout has blown to cover, he would also leave without informing you why he's leaving[b]

Imagine heavily armed men coming to ask for someone at your place cos their Intel gave your location as last seen for the target. E don happen. Bros you go p!ss and sh!t for body.

No fear them, just avoid them. If cultist know say you dey fear am, he go use you shine.

You see all those friends and cousins wey sabi come your place impromptu. Those ones wey sabi enter town without prior notice or invitation, then to go back na problem, bros avoid dem. Majority of dem either don commit or them don map dem.

Three weeks ago I received a call that Biggie had been killed. 28 year old boy with a bright future, last born, imagine. Boy wey finish secondary school for my eye for gyado villa when I dey school. I no know say he finally go bam Aiye.

Omo tori plenty... I don share this thread with one lord, cheesy cheesy cheesy I pray make him agree to open account share him story.

Cult no be am o... dem go butcher you like cow. Person wey get ear to hear make he hear. Person wey get eye to read make e read

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
May God bless you Teeboy15 .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Teeboy15:

I went to pay a condolence visit to Paul's family, I met his dad and his younger bro. The dad narrated how he watched his son killed before his eyes.
According to him, almost 20 men had mounted sentry in front of the house that night, around 1am. (their house is built the way classrooms are built. That is, it occupies a long space of land with various rooms attached). I described the house structure for a reason.

Paul was in the room when they came, everywhere was dark as there was no light. The boys started patrolling all over the house, telling the old man to bring out his son. They were obviously afaid of entering inside. They couldn't even get close to the windows to peep through. His dad and elder bro, (a serving soldier on pass to visit them) came outside and kept assuring Paul to remain inside. The elder brother was with a poisonous jack knife. As Aiye men were shouting at their voices telling Paul that the end had come for him, his dad and bro kept assuring him that nothing would happen, he should remain inside. All these were happening in tension, it lasted for almost 30 mins. Then Paul made the biggest mistake, he decided to zoom out, with full speed, apparently unaware about the number of people he was up against. 'See the bastard, see the bastard'. They were yelling. He was only able to run about 50 meters from his house to a mango tree in front. Next thing 2 gunshots followed. One hit his back, na so him drop. By this time the old man held my hand and led us, myself and a friend I went with, to the mango tree, exact spot where Paul was killed. With a teary eye, he said 'see am my pikin, na for here dem butcher my pikin for my presence'. 'As dem shoot am wey he fall down, he still dey alive, dem just gather am like fly dey use cutlass nack am everywhere. Na only 2 times my pikin shout'. He said everything happened so fast that in a matter of 5 mins, everywhere was clear. He was left with the mutilated dead body of his son. He was almost describing the level of damage done to his son's head, but he paused in distraught, looking at the floor for almost 20 seconds without uttering a word. By this time, the friend I went with started pinching me that we should get going. He wasn't feeling comfortable anymore seeing the old man in that emotional state. You cam imagine the trauma and PTSD he suffered.

The old man started advising us, telling us how we should be mindful how we live our lives and face our studies. How we should always think about our parents first before making wrong choices in life. How we should pity our parents and also consider their feelings. Then he prayed for us.

Imagine seeing your child butchered like a ram in your presence, yet you couldn't do nothing. Helplessly fellow human beings drain life out of him all because of cultism. His mom's health condition worsed after she was informed of his death, although she wasn't around when the killing happened.

My mom later informed me about 3 weeks after that that the woman was dead. HBP then stroke, then the rest is history

Every narration here is an account of what transpired as narrated to me by his own father.

His younger bro later informed me that Paul ran because he was calling his men and they kept telling him they were close. Probably why he chose to take a chance.

No one ever showed up, he was left to his fate. What happened to all the blood oath to stand for one another?

The funny part of the whole thing was that, the 2 boys that led the hit were brothers who lived in the same vicinity with them. Infact the younger bro was pointing at a particular house in the area to show me where they lived. All these na family house o... They ran to Abuja that morning.

Another thing to note is that Paul was a 'sensible' cultist, just like some people described them on this thread. Lol. You would hardly know he belonged, yet he was mapped and today he's history. E better make Corona kill you than that type of death.

If you have people in Makurdi, especially young ones that are vulnerable, pls and pls hold them tight and guard them jealously. The level of cultism in that small town is alarming. Truth is jobs aren't readily available to engage their minds, so they see cultism and political thuggery as enticing, they pick up thugs as mentors. Some get intimidated, sometimes not even directly but we all have ego. Imagine chilling somewhere at a public space with your babe then all of a sudden you hear "all ju's nack out now" from one overzealous idiat. You go look the person wey shout, small pikin, e go be like say make you just catch am dey beat. But wetin you go do dan to jejely swallow your pride and avoid wahala. This thread has also made me more conscious of the fact that I need to reach out to many. See, I kept company with many cultists while in school, NBM, SVC, as in MEN... We party, we play video games in my room, sometime they come to hide at my place when there was a hit etc. The thing is I knew about the dangers of being around them but I chose to ignore. It didn't matter to me, after all I no belong. Although I never got entangled in their mess, I was lucky. If I knew what I know now, lai lai.... e for no happen. They could have mapped someone to my house, na so mesef for fit enter wetin I no know. [/b]Worse of it is that a mapped cultist who comes to seek refuge at your place will never inform you. Even when he gets a hint that his hideout has blown to cover, he would also leave without informing you why he's leaving[b]

Imagine heavily armed men coming to ask for someone at your place cos their Intel gave your location as last seen for the target. E don happen. Bros you go p!ss and sh!t for body.

No fear them, just avoid them. If cultist know say you dey fear am, he go use you shine.

You see all those friends and cousins wey sabi come your place impromptu. Those ones wey sabi enter town without prior notice or invitation, then to go back na problem, bros avoid dem. Majority of dem either don commit or them don map dem.

Three weeks ago I received a call that Biggie had been killed. 28 year old boy with a bright future, last born, imagine. Boy wey finish secondary school for my eye for gyado villa when I dey school. I no know say he finally go bam Aiye.

Omo tori plenty... I don share this thread with one lord, cheesy cheesy cheesy I pray make him agree to open account share him story.

Cult no be am o... dem go butcher you like cow. Person wey get ear to hear make he hear. Person wey get eye to read make e read

God, I feel for that old man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Adam09: 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
@Teeboy, this ur story weak me.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Pls let's try not to quote a long post. It wastes space unnecessarily. Just saying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Graxie(f): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is painful!!! Please for those inside trying to leave, I am sure you can relocate. Just run from your base and hide. Northern Nigeria is safe, nobody will know you. I don't think if you go to gombe, kastina or sokoto that they can trace you. Just run!!!

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Teeboy15(m): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
butterfly777:
Pls let's try not to quite a long post. It wastes space unnecessarily. Just saying.

Apologies bro. Was only trying to fulfill my promise to tell the story by continuing from where I stopped so those who didn't see the inital post could easily catch up. Your point is noted though. Thanks

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cryomancer: 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Please please and please.... This thread was not created to keep people entertained with the events being posted here by those who have had one or two encounters. Don't see these events as tales by moonlight or Williams Shakespeare stories. These things happen and the reason for sharing it is for people to learn and know that there is no gain or whatsoever in cultism.

I'll narrate a story of one strong SEC guy (eiye)I used to know back then and this will be my last post on this thread.

Those who went to LASU in the 1996-2000 will likely know about it. He was popularly called Seedorf and he was so bold and brutal that even policemen knew him and always avoided him. Growing up as a kid, his fierce looks and jovial nature was one I can never forget because he was everywhere and loved kids in the area and his favorite drink was Coca-Cola. This guys carried out lots of hits that only his name being mentioned around the campus will send chills down the spines of even cultists and non cultists. He was so bold to the extent that he walks around with his pistol everywhere he goes and holds it in broad day light, he will be playing snooker and his pistol will be on top of the snooker board (that's to tell you how brutal and deadly he was). His jazz was on another scale because he sees events before it happens and he goes to wait for those who have come to hit him after seeing it. Only God knows where he got such charm from.

Until the day of his death, he saw it and he knew his time was up because the charm already gave him signal but he still went ahead to confront the rivals alone because he also wants to drop people too before they finally drop him.

At the end, the guy was dropped and it wasn't an easy task for the rivals to drop him because no gun could penetrate him, and they resorted to sawing him into pieces and hang his head on top of LASU gate. Students couldn't believe their eyes the next day because nobody believed that the dreaded Seedorf could ever be dropped.

All the jazz, gra-gra, name, and all sort died with him... Cultism will take you nowhere. No matter how strong you feel your charm is, the day they map you for a hit, nothing will save you.

Don't waste your life for any stupid color and O.T because it's not worth it atall.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
butterfly777:
Pls let's try not to quite a long post. It wastes space unnecessarily. Just saying.

Who be this person? angry....

As space full everywhere, where your gist.? undecided

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Teeboy15:

Apologies bro. Was only trying to fulfill my promise to tell the story by continuing from where I stopped so those who didn't see the inital post could easily catch up. Your point is noted though. Thanks

You did well by quoting, so new people can follow up on your gist...

Everyone has their style and yours is still okay..

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by nadesh(f): 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Teeboy15:

it wasnt even you. its the person that quoted you to type a sentence.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 1:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Graxie:
This is painful!!! Please for those inside trying to leave, I am sure you can relocate. Just run from your base and hide. Northern Nigeria is safe, nobody will know you. I don't think if you go to gombe, kastina or sokoto that they can trace you. Just run!!!
Many do relocate, but some will come back, the cult group will 'drag' him back spiritually.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 8:47am On Mar 31, 2020
@ Cryomancer, you are so right.
This stories are not for entertainment. Or for cultism hit gists that some people love hearing about. This is to let us all understand some few things

1. Cultism is a complete waste. Does not give you one damn thing. If you love company of friends, find reliable ones that can move you up.
2. Like OP said, no cult is greater than the other. Even if you are in the strongest cult today, small Awawa boy can do a hit on you.
3. There is lot of betrayal even among cults. Your frat member can snitch on your crew and get you in danger of the police or rival frat
4. It destroys your relationships with your family and reliable friends. The people that love you will avoid you like plague.
5. If you survive the hits, there is a high possibility of still living an irresponsibly wasted life. A family friend I know is having a problem of their son who was an ex-cultist using drugs. This guy does alcohol, weed, crack, tramadol, etc. Ran away from a rehab home and he is being a problem to his family. Sorry to say most cultists are avid drug users. It takes the grace of God for you to be active in the game and not have a substance addiction.

The way I see it, that night you get bammed, is the moment your destiny(if you have a positive one) bends the other way. Say no to cultism.

33 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by amaham(m): 8:54am On Mar 31, 2020
Passionate888:
Many do relocate, but some will come back, the cult group will 'drag' him back spiritually.
"Drag him back spiritually", can this be possible Losing control to someone?/
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nickshrapnel: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2020
amaham:

"Drag him back spiritually", can this be possible Losing control to someone?/
If their blood oath was done in a confirm place, believe me that is possible, there’s more to this than meets the eye when it comes to cultism and juju

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by getukudo(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Most of these gang members get really frustrated in life and become serious nuisance in their communities. They end up being alcohol addicts, drug abusers, rapists and kidnappers etc.

Most of their members make it in life, get married are sometimes envied by these nuisance. Sometimes they are targeted by their fellow members out of envy and pure jealousy. If I can remember quite well, there was a story of an aye guy who planned and kidnapped and ended up killing a buccaneer guy out jealousy because the said buccaneer guy was doing better than him.

Shun gangster life my brothers! E no dey pay, one day you could be rounded & killed over silly stuff.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
I have read this thread from the Very beginning......and I definitely know it would have saved a lot of souls intending to become a cultist....

I'll share a story also about my friend who was a almost mauled by almost 300 egede boys just because he was always seen with eiye boys as he has a close friend among them.

TBC.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
081087n:
I have read this thread from the Very beginning......and I definitely know it would have saved a lot of souls intending to become a cultist....

I'll share a story also about my friend who was a almost mauled by almost 300 egede boys just because he was always seen with eiye boys as he has a close friend among them.

TBC.

I had this friend then his name is AY( REAL NAME) He also has a friend named tobi (real name also)...
We live in an estate so we all knew each other since the place isn't really big......
We had different frat in the same estate as we were young guys then just gaining admission into the university, this incident happened around 2006-2010.

It's a place where we all lived with our parents but growing up as young guys we have friends that a good and bad....so at and tobi were my real nigger AY was an eiye guy while the other was a ju....
After Many years of friendship between ay and tobi, we learnt he has been following ay to his school then as his nigger AY has also told me many time that we should go it's fun but due to my mom wouldn't agree so I stayed back.....but he was always going with Tobi... until one fatefully day, I think the devil was hungry.so there was a fight in Ibadan around 2008/09, tobi was with ay in IB (Ibadan).

Unknown to him aiye's has mapped any eiye to be killed unfortunate for tobi no one told him there was a hit as everyone was for himself that faithful day...

So eiye boys caught him

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
081087n:

TBC.

I had this friend then his name is AY( REAL NAME) He also has a friend named tobi (real name also)...
We live in an estate so we all knew each other since the place isn't really big......
We had different frat in the same estate as we were young guys then just gaining admission into the university, this incident happened around 2006-2010.

It's a place where we all lived with our parents but growing up as young guys we have friends that a good and bad....so at and tobi were my real nigger AY was an eiye guy while the other was a ju....
After Many years of friendship between ay and tobi, we learnt he has been following ay to his school then as his nigger AY has also told me many time that we should go it's fun but due to my mom wouldn't agree so I stayed back.....but he was always going with Tobi... until one fatefully day, I think the devil was hungry.so there was a fight in Ibadan around 2008/09, tobi was with ay in IB (Ibadan).

Unknown to him aiye's has mapped any eiye to be killed unfortunate for tobi no one told him there was a hit as everyone was for himself that faithful day...

So aiye boys caught him and with slap and beating before he got to their base he was already beaten beyond recognition..

On getting there, he met not less than 200 who surrounded him,(as explained by him) seeing faces he knew....then the oga told him that he can't escape death today.as he began to beg, the more the beating.

Oga: after Una kill my men you know know ABI? forgiveness is a sin he shouted aye

na so so slap dey follow

Then he asked to see the oga of the aiye men.

Conversation in private

Tobi: bros I know you na...na me be tobi wey dey help you buy comdom for UI

Oga: che you dey wine me ni?

Tobi: no sir I no fit wine you.. you house dey before********** after ring road...

Oga : you know me na yes na my former place be that....
After few conversations he know tobi immediately and asked him, wetin make you come join eiye...

Tobi: no sir I be nobody ay na just my close paddy..

Oga: so Una follow kill so so so person ABI??

Tobi: no sir I no even know anything about wetin dey happen sir ( with tears already in his eyes)

At this point all tobi could see was death before him as men of the egede were already shouting na me go kill am today, na lie na me no be you etc

After Many convictions from tobi.it became obvious he knew nothing about what happened....

Oga: so now I no fit say make them no kill you but I go take you commot here now so you go see one ladder for my back....( Meaning he would stand in such a way Tobi would see the ladder and a room for his escape)

Tobi: yeeeeee I don die ooo( I'm dead oo)

Oga: aburo nkan to mo le se fun e no yen o, abi oti Fe ku no?( Junior brother that's all I can do for you, or are you ready to die?)

Tobi; no sir ( all in tears)

As he began to hear words from the other members he became more scared..so he said to himself if I run them catch me na die,if I no run na still die, why no run and since it's a fifty fifty chance
So he went out with the oga and he told his boy that Tobi is innocent...but those ones are hungry for blood while they disagree and he said ok, which among you saw him in the murder of so so so?

They all testified to him been involved in the hit again their man....
So the oga said there is one more person who is not here but if he could admit you were involved Bros am sorry you are a dead meat...

At this point Tobi heart was pumping more blood than usual..
So they waited for the last witness, while he can he asked what happened they explained to him that tobi was an eiye and he denied been part of the hit that killed one of their men..

Oga to the new guy who just came in: alaye, was he involved amongst the ppl you saw who killed so so so?

New comer: yes na him even nack am cutlass for neck wey make so so and so died ( the devil was using this guy)
Someone who came in and asked what happened as explained to us by Tobi...
At this point he began to beg more and more but the more the beg the more the beating...

So the oga called two of his newest initiate out and gave up tobi as their first assignment for him to be killed by them..

As the oga stood up, he went to stand at a particular spot and Tobi looking at him for more mercy remembered the ladder issue..

Na so he ran for his dear life.between I forgot to mention.. tobi is am extra large Human he was fat...

They chased him till he flew over the fence.hence his escape from their midst....

.......... Another thing happened while outside of Nigeria in turkey...a guy named EBI (real name) was killed by aiye member.....he ran to the house of him no3 for safety but that one refused to open the door....he eventually broke in and locked himself up. The foolish no3 still locked himself more inside the room, when came they were 9 in numbers instead of the foolish ebi to do peace talk and beg he brought out a knife in the midst of 9 ....

The funniest thing was, he was bammed two month ago before his death....and due to his body size and height he was given their from man( he was a member of the SVC)..

AFTER he was stabbed they then threw him from over 8storey building and he was stabbed multiple times. One week after his death, na peace talk follow but he already lost his life due to I too rugged...

A friend will always tell me( he was a member of the SEC), HE WILL say, the day you choose to be a cultist, you have placed your life as a stake to death. Chances of getting killed to staying alive is just 70/30%

No gain what ever in cultism

I remember how new students were killed in ondo state university 2008 due to the fact that aye got more member that eiye...so they retaliated by killing the aiye members due to fear of aiye over populating them, I wish to share this story but laziness to type dey worry me

In all say no to cultism

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2020
Ok na. Since na so una wan dey do. Make me too drop my own small tori. No be for entertainment oo. Na make una dey strong to avoid gbege.

If anybody told me I will have anything to do with cult, I will say na lie. But the way things turned out, matter bend o. After secondary school, the plan na to go university as usual na. I wanted to study in Unilag or OAU then. My first jamb attempt couldnt attain the cutoff score. My second attempt the centre was canceled because they did alot of malpractice there. As in old gees dey write exam there for people. Third attempt, I got almost the cutoff to unilag, was introduced to a guy that promised to runz it to make sure i get admission. The guy scammed my family. I was getting frustrated. So i took an advice to go to laspotech rather than wasting away time, with an option to advance later.
I got to laspotech ikorodu, got a room where I stay alone. This was around 2007. I dont drink much, I dont smoke but I believe in being neutral. Having friends but not too close. I was not a party person either. My only vice then was the problem of Adam and me I take am go another level. That was woman. I was in my early 20s and was sexually active and I was carrying street girls around the ikorodu area anyhow. You know as ikorodu be then. Many gullible sub-urban girls, give them small money and toast small and you get what you want. Eventually I met this problem girl Omolola. Omolola was a cele girl who was more exposed than the normal street girls, she was 2 years older than me and took a liking to me. We started with sex and since I stay alone then, she capitalized on coming all the time and it was a relationship.
Before then, I used to disturb babes for sex but this babe na she dey disturb me. She introduced me to all kinds of sex, MouthAction, anal sex, analingus, we even planned to do a groupsex. She was a lesbian too. This girl will make me tie her hands and we do bondage sex. Una never see anything. At first it was exciting and adventurous but I didnt really love her although she was getting to love me like crazy calling me her husband. Her foundation was no good, she wasnt a student. Had a sugar dad who was married that she sees anytime he comes to 9ja. Had a sugarmum who was a prophetess in her church, I tell you say she be lesbo na. So when the relationship was getting too intense i tried distancing. In my department, there was a nice pretty Igbo chic I was getting close to. this one was levelheaded and her beauty and brains attracted me. So after months of being with Omolola, I began distancing, reducing sex with her. Telling her not to come to my place, lying that I travelled home, etc. Then i started bringing the new gf around. Cant mention her name here. So Omolola one day got to know whatsup came to my place for a fight. That was when i regretted and vowed not to date a street girl again. She scattered things in my house, made a scene in the compound, insulted my parents. In a bid to control her, i pushed her. She slapped me, thats when i gave her a hard one that made her fall on the floor. neighbors separated us o. She said she would revenge. I thought it was a joke.
Three days later one evening about 7pm after coming back from school on my way home, one guy came and tapped my back and pointed to a corner where 3 guys were saying "baba dey call you". I talk for wetin na. The young guy come say, for your own good go answer baba. you no wan make we follow you go house. So I go meet the baba. I got closer, recognize the guy as a student for Laspoly like me. Na so he tell me say siddon for ground, while I dey contemplate, one of the guys pack my leg i fall down for floor. I start dey shout, there in there, they tell me shut up, show me axe, show me knife. Baba come slap me. he say he know say I dey date him cousin so he give me small respect. But if i ever touch Lola again, he go cut my hand. Next thing dem force me empty my pocket. seize my money and wristwatch, call me fool. they left me sitting on the floor feeling like shit. That was my journey into nonsense.
Abeg make una no quote me. my story no plenty. i go finish am under this covid wahala.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ozoebuka1(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2020
xtremerules:
Ok na. Since na so una wan dey do. Make me too drop my own small tori. No be for entertainment oo. Na make una dey strong to avoid gbege.

If anybody told me I will have anything to do with cult, I will say na lie. But the way things turned out, matter bend o. After secondary school, the plan na to go university as usual na. I wanted to study in Unilag or OAU then. My first jamb attempt couldnt attain the cutoff score. My second attempt the centre was canceled because they did alot of malpractice there. As in old gees dey write exam there for people. Third attempt, I got almost the cutoff to unilag, was introduced to a guy that promised to runz it to make sure i get admission. The guy scammed my family. I was getting frustrated. So i took an advice to go to laspotech rather than wasting away time, with an option to advance later.
I got to laspotech ikorodu, got a room where I stay alone. This was around 2007. I dont drink much, I dont smoke but I believe in being neutral. Having friends but not too close. I was not a party person either. My only vice then was the problem of Adam and me I take am go another level. That was woman. I was in my early 20s and was sexually active and I was carrying street girls around the ikorodu area anyhow. You know as ikorodu be then. Many gullible sub-urban girls, give them small money and toast small and you get what you want. Eventually I met this problem girl Omolola. Omolola was a cele girl who was more exposed than the normal street girls, she was 2 years older than me and took a liking to me. We started with sex and since I stay alone then, she capitalized on coming all the time and it was a relationship.
Before then, I used to disturb babes for sex but this babe na she dey disturb me. She introduced me to all kinds of sex, MouthAction, anal sex, analingus, we even planned to do a groupsex. She was a lesbian too. This girl will make me tie her hands and we do bondage sex. Una never see anything. At first it was exciting and adventurous but I didnt really love her although she was getting to love me like crazy calling me her husband. Her foundation was no good, she wasnt a student. Had a sugar dad who was married that she sees anytime he comes to 9ja. Had a sugarmum who was a prophetess in her church, I tell you say she be lesbo na. So when the relationship was getting too intense i tried distancing. In my department, there was a nice pretty Igbo chic I was getting close to. this one was levelheaded and her beauty and brains attracted me. So after months of being with Omolola, I began distancing, reducing sex with her. Telling her not to come to my place, lying that I travelled home, etc. Then i started bringing the new gf around. Cant mention her name here. So Omolola one day got to know whatsup came to my place for a fight. That was when i regretted and vowed not to date a street girl again. She scattered things in my house, made a scene in the compound, insulted my parents. In a bid to control her, i pushed her. She slapped me, thats when i gave her a hard one that made her fall on the floor. neighbors separated us o. She said she would revenge. I thought it was a joke.
Three days later one evening about 7pm after coming back from school on my way home, one guy came and tapped my back and pointed to a corner where 3 guys were saying "baba dey call you". I talk for wetin na. The young guy come say, for your own good go answer baba. you no wan make we follow you go house. So I go meet the baba. I got closer, recognize the guy as a student for Laspoly like me. Na so he tell me say siddon for ground, while I dey contemplate, one of the guys pack my leg i fall down for floor. I start dey shout, there in there, they tell me shut up, show me axe, show me knife. Baba come slap me. he say he know say I dey date him cousin so he give me small respect. But if i ever touch Lola again, he go cut my hand. Next thing dem force me empty my pocket. seize my money and wristwatch, call me fool. they left me sitting on the floor feeling like shit. That was my journey into nonsense.
Abeg make una no quote me. my story no plenty. i go finish am under this covid wahala.
You write well. Cultism bad sha... 70% that joined confra joined just to get revenge for the intimidation they got...thank God I escaped joining.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timwudz(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.