Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3066828 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Teeboy15(m): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2020
NoBones:
https://www.nairaland.com › hon-ev...
Is Hon Evans Bipi The Phantom Speaker A Cultist?? - Politics ...

Were you trying to post a link?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hamachi(f): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2020
CastingCrowns:
I remember my friend capital-gee that was murdered in otukpo Benue state on 23rd December 2015... a very handsome and sometimes crazy guy he was popular in UAM then.. his death was needless and just stupid all because of cultism.. please don't ever let anybody deceive u to join that evil.. the payment always ends in death.
Benue is on another level of cultism.
While in Nigeria I stayed in otukpo Kai! That place is something else.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
xtremerules:
Abeg make nobody quote that fool 3 posts above me. The coward don deactivate him account.
The guy that deactivated seems to be the wise one among others as there will be no trophy given to you after casting yourself finish.
Even enthronedbyGod said all he wanted and deactivated.
Wisemen don talk deactivated but children don dey cast theirselves here and think SkullRaw is child's play.Ok na.
I will also deactivate so don't bother quoting me.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hamachi(f): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
geezyk:
Bro, I stay in cotonou too oo, I no go lie, that place na juju capital, if he said those things happened, j believe him, cos wetin eyes don see.
Cotonuo is the HQ of jazz in Africa.half the population don't believe in God.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Teeboy15:

Were you trying to post a link?

Yes Sir, I didn't copy it well
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2020

The guy that deactivated seems to be the wise one among others as there will be no trophy given to you after casting yourself finish.
Even enthronedbyGod said all he wanted and deactivated.
Wisemen don talk deactivated but children don dey cast theirselves here and think SkullRaw is child's play.Ok na.
I will also deactivate so don't bother quoting me.

Pastor Fato wey cast himself as former chief priest, why una no go kill am. Other people wey don denounce nko. Abeg siddon one place. You go still reopen account with another moniker again.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hamachi(f): 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
I read from page 1-140. All has been said.it just a pity young ones are not listening.

Thank you all that have contributed and I have learned more. Here in Uganda I shall share.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Papvz: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
How?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
xtremerules:

Pastor Fato wey cast himself as former chief priest, why una no go kill am. Other people wey don denounce nko. Abeg siddon one place. You go still reopen account with another moniker again.

Na who deactivate him Account na?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SouLPoison(m): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
So all those fight between my school and other schools around Lagos then could be as a result of cult related issues, nawao, I sha dey wonder every Friday na walaha u can't go home ,I have to leave school an hour before school closes Every goddamn Friday , I been ask my dad why he take me come the school self. Anyways I chop slap before sha, like correct slap ,how can I forget, for actually wearing my school uniform grin grin grin can you imagine , am I not supposed to wear uniform to school again.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
SouLPoison:
So all those fight between my school and other schools around Lagos then could be as a result of cult related issues, nawao, I sha dey wonder every Friday na walaha u can't go home ,I have to leave school an hour before school closes Every goddamn Friday , I been ask my dad why he take me come the school self. Anyways I chop slap before sha, like correct slap ,how can I forget, for actually wearing my school uniform grin grin grin can you imagine , am I not supposed to wear uniform to school again.
where you school bros
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Holywizard: 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
My brother was kidnapped last night and he was taken along with his Lexus SUV here in Rivers state.
Inside the car was up to 2million naira cash.
They contacted us tonight and I'm the person they are communicating to.
We reported to both the police and DSS but since he's alive, we won't be needing them.
The DSS wants us to release their number for tracking but we disagreed.
We only want to see our brother alive and sound.
Hope I'm acting rightly?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Holywizard:
My brother was kidnapped last night and he was taken along with his Lexus SUV here in Rivers state.
We reported to both the police and DSS but since he's alive, we won't be needing them.
Hope I'm acting rightly?

Hmm this your story sef looks somehow! Why did you contact DSS at the first place when you know you won’t release their number to track them! Abi you wan get attention from us which you have gotten now

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Marvelous97: 12:29am On Apr 18, 2020
What are you talking about?
Amujale:
Occultic practises stems from Christianity and Islam.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by lavylilly: 12:50am On Apr 18, 2020
Holywizard:
Hope I'm acting rightly?
Is your brother an essential worker?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 18, 2020
Kenturkey048:
I too never knew a cult called kk ever existed until gained admission to cross river state..the cult group originated from unical..so you may likely not know them if you aren't in south south or south east..they broke out from Nbm that's why they both fly same colour...
this is not true please
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 18, 2020
getukudo:

KK never broke out of NBM. Klansmen as formed by a cross section of disgruntled frat men from other groups (pyrates, buccaneers).

While KK adorn "Black beret with White underlining".
members adorn "Black beret with Yellow ribbon"

Klansmen greet fellow members 'Ave Sirs'
greet fellow members "Aye Axemen".
klansman white and black,
Ayes yellow and black.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 1:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Not sure where you got this intel from that the traditional worshippers do not believe in GOD.

The truth is, they believe in GOD but through a channel.

Those who are familiar with Ifa will tell you there’s OLODUMARE (SUPREME BEING I.e GOD), and all other deities are messengers of GOD He has given powers to do things and they all report back to him.

Hamachi:
Cotonuo is the HQ of jazz in Africa.half the population don't believe in God.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 1:35am On Apr 18, 2020
This thing wey you talk no be small thing o! Them don base me down before and dey carry me go one corner before one guy see me tell them say Na him younger brother make them free me.

SouLPoison:
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Hamachi:

Benue is on another level of cultism.
While in Nigeria I stayed in otukpo Kai! That place is something else.
Are u not supposed to be from Uganda? Tired of faking

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by lavylilly: 1:56am On Apr 18, 2020
It took me 4 days to read from page one to this current page.

Let me appreciate every person that has contributed in no small way to the eradication of the deadly disease called Cultism. It was out of boredom I found this group on nairaland.

Cultism CANNOT stop. it has been engraved in the fabric of society.

Unilag use to be hot in the early 90's '92-'98. Killing in Akoka and school environment.

Uniben during Allele Williams and Anao period. I don know which one of them banned alcohol is school but before the ban of alcohol in school environment, uniben was a war zone. Gist has it that Osaogie is controlled by a cult group, BDPA another different group, ekosodin another group. Ekpoma was like Afghanistan stories and tales of horror by friends that schooled there.

After the unilag school authorities took a hard stand on cultism it spiralled into Bariga, Yaba, Oyingbo and other places.

In 2004 till about 2007 or 2009 there was this guy well known in the whole of somolu, bajulaye and Igbogunu in short the whole of Bariga, he was feared that you don't mess with him at all, after his era he changed and became a pastor. A church invited him to talk to the young ones, he share a bit of his experience in the underworld and cultism and said, "I regret ever joining cult, I did unimaginable things, from fetish to diabolical to women to drugs you name it". He admonished parents to be close to their wards or kids. I can't remember his name now but he was a terror. They were the ones that killed a DPO and dumped his body in the lagoon.

After his era, we had the shaggie boys and down town boys, if you were in Ilaje this period, bike would hardly take you to ebute or oremeji, why because of this two gangs. Many bright young men were lost.

Udeme, was the shocking revelation, he was extremely gentle, jovial, playful infact girls then secretly fighting among themselves to date him. This is the type of man most girls would point at and say that the kind of husband I would like to marry.

One very cool and bright afternoon, when wa r broke out between the two opposing cult members, Udeme brought out a gun that was nearly tucked into the fence they were sitting & shot the guy at the opposite direction everybody ran for safety, some miscreants used the opportunity to loot. Few hours later police came and made some arrest barely 72hrs those arrested we're freed

Shaggie got his whole arm choopped off during the war with down town boys. I was made to believe why our compound was never harrassed is because one uncle in the yard usually pay the down town boys never to harras any of us. Those periods were not so sweet. They harrassed, maimed and did all kind of things.

My friend brother was accompany me home one day and playing one of the songs on his phone we were stopped and they asked him, which color you dey fly? He said, "I no dey fly any color o", so na you dey play our song abi? He said , "no na jaration song o" he was told never to play it.

After reading everything here, I concluded that Tony one week and Austino Milano are both ex-cultist.

Austina Milano songs "Egede, second base jare, Weda you call am Kano abi na kunu or you call am jukunu abi na kunu, I say the man" my point is the word "EGEDE" used in the song and has been mentioned here as the slangs used by these people.

With what I have read and pictures seen here my uncle's son is a cultist. I went to spend a few days with them.

I woke up to make breakfast fast and in preparing the dinning for the food when his friend on the opposite end and him on the other side greeted me and almost immediately they did the David and burna boy hand greetings sign I saw here, now I understand better, why he refused to go to auchi poly? why his father felt he came out with a fake result in Ibadan poly, why he is always not at home 2-3 months? Why he collect close to 800k to go set up a business in another town and couldn't run the business?

This guy's with a mark close to their left eyes I see mostly in motor parks, are they cultist? Because if you go to Island, mainland to ikorodu you see boys with such signs directly below their left eyes.

I went to visit my friend in Ekosodin who was a student then I never knew the hostel was a den of cultist. A guy was asking my friend out an another guy too in the same hostel was disturbing my friend. The one in the hostel I don't know what transpired and he probably hurt her in the hand. Where the other guy came and saw her hand and asked her who did it and she said it was the guy in the hostel.

After about 4 days later they came around 4pm 8 hefy, sternly and angry looking boys for the hostel guy. They asked him to choose his weapon (Cutlass, gun, koboko and belt), he choose belt, we were hearing the beating, screaming because the room was beside my friends room. This guy could not go for lectures for 2 weeks according to my friend, you need to see his back the next day. I left the following day. My friend told me anytime he greeted the guy in his hostel he never answered her. I wondered how she was able to stop dating the cultist.

This thread is an eye opener. I'll share with my uncle maybe he would understand his son better.

Saynotocultism.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Marvelous97: 4:05am On Apr 18, 2020
Please enlighten me. What do you mean?
This story is a big blow to Atheism if you know what I mean.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 18, 2020
@lavililly.. Austin milano and tony one week are axemen...

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 18, 2020
We need to work on security in this country. For god's sake, this is 2020 and nigeria does not have a criminal database, no forensics, nothing. NPF is nothing to write home about. If someone threatens me and i trust the police, there will be no need in joining a cult... The issue of jazz na ur own personal belief. If u believe say e dey work 4 u, no matter. If u nor believe am, normal life. Every mallam with e kettle... But, if you join a cult, based on your belief that one ring or bracelet or native pot will save u, lol make i scratch u mi bros, the day men will reason your matter, it will be like film for u that day... The day maph come find me 4 inside church, smh.. What of when i wanted to collect my result nko? Anybody that wants to join cult should join ooo.. Nobody is stoping u from joining. You will be a big boy, command respect and girls will flock around u... Hopefully, when u open your own thread on the dangers of cultism, i will still be alive to comment..

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amujale(m): 4:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Marvelous97:

Amujale:
Christianity is a Roman mockery of the Greco-Roman Hellenist of Ptolemaic Egypt.

Occultic practises was introduced to us through the Greco-Roman of Ptolemaic Egypt

For instance, according to history, the Roman Catholic Mass is a fake Hellenist concept that was assimilated from the Christians of the followers of the Church of Serapis.

The Roman Catholic Mass ritual is a mock assimilation of a Roman Generals barbaric celebration of victory that was turned into a Hellenist ritual by the followers of the Church of Serapis Chrustus.

In the original Roman celebration that took place in Roman occupied Egypt, they drank the fluids of their victims and consumed their victims as part of the meal. The canabalistic ritual was evolved into drinking wine and eating bread.

The Romans that manufactured their version of Christianity took that senseless celebration of Ptolemy (V) Epiphanes Eucharistos and awarded it to their Serapis images and called it their Lord's Super.

The first Eucharist and epiphany was held in remembrance of a Greek ruler of Ptolemaic Egypt known by the name of Ptolemy (V) Epiphanes Eucharistos.

That is the oldest record of these type of demonic practises being accounted for on African soil.

Christianity originates from Roman occupied Egypt.

The Hellenist introduced occultic practises into the continent.

As in, the first people to be known as Christians were the followers of the Greco-Roman Hellenist Church of Serapis Chrustus.

The Roman version of Christianity, also known as the clerical aspects of the Roman Empire, that transformed into the Roman Catholic Church adapted much of these concepts so as to manufactured their new ideology that they called Christianity. i.e Salvation, Eucharist, the Serapis image e.t.c

Everything about Christianity and Islam is based on the ancient Hellenist occultic practises, especially their practises and symbols.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Holywizard: 4:51am On Apr 18, 2020
EDDYBABA01:

Hmm this your story sef looks somehow! Why did you contact DSS at the first place when you know you won’t release their number to track them! Abi you wan get attention from us which you have gotten now
not that. At first, we never knew whether it was kidnapping or assasination.
Since we have spoken with him, that's y we have decided to corporate
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amujale(m): 4:54am On Apr 18, 2020
African culture and spirituality is soley based on the study and interaction of divine principles.

Anywhere you find occultic practises inside of African spirutuality, it has most likely been infiltrated by foreign agents of chaos.

African history teaches science, ethical values, self and collective empowerment.

For instance, anyone seeking to become a law abiding and productive citizen of the world ought to interact with our divine principles.

Those who are seeking to find their solutions from foreigners, seeking to become rich effortlessly, seek to sell their souls to unscrupulous entities; those are the ones that are the victims of malicipus ideologies such as Christianity, Islam, Scientology e.t.c.

African spirituality is all anyone of us needs in order to retain our spot in the universe that our Ancestors work tirelessly to secure.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amujale(m): 5:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Marvelous97:

Islam is an Arabian fundamentalist mockery of a Eurocentric ideology, Christianity.

All the practises of Islam originate either from military pracctises or are simply related to the olden day Arabian and or Eurocentric occultic.

After performing a thorough perusal of the Quran, we've been able to determine the fact that Christians had their hands in the writting of that book.

As in, one will undoubtedly come across words in the Quran that have their etymological roots in languages privy to cultures that promote the Christian ideology.

Islam is implicated by Christianity.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amujale(m): 5:28am On Apr 18, 2020
The only safe ideology for the African are the ideologies of the African.

That is to say, no to occultic practises, no to senseless violence.

However, the African Gods are the only true and proper ones.

https://www.nairaland.com/5795996/african-origin-civilisation
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=Amujale post=88564467][/quote]

You have a thread already. Let those interested in your discuss comment there. Stop trying to force your beliefs on others. Be matured please. People are following this thread to save lives.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 7:58am On Apr 18, 2020
Hamachi:
I read from page 1-140. All has been said.it just a pity young ones are not listening.

Thank you all that have contributed and I have learned more. Here in Uganda I shall share.
Is there cultism in Uganda?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Teeboy15(m): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Amujale:
The only safe ideology for the African are the ideologies of the African.

That is to say, no to occultic practises, no to senseless violence.

However, the African Gods are the only true and proper ones.

https://www.nairaland.com/5795996/african-origin-civilisation

This guy shey dem swear for you abi you just dey naturally stvpid?

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: peter6441(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.