Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3073086 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Crbc: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2020
Amujale:

Islam is an Arabian fundamentalist mockery of a Eurocentric ideology, Christianity.

All the practises of Islam originate either from military pracctises or are simply related to the olden day Arabian and or Eurocentric occultic.

After performing a thorough perusal of the Quran, we've been able to determine the fact that Christians had their hands in the writting of that book.

As in, one will undoubtedly come across words in the Quran that have their etymological roots in languages privy to cultures that promote the Christian ideology.

Islam is implicated by Christianity.
come, what is your problem exactly?? angry angry angry

Does this thread resemble a religion thread to you?
You'd better stop forcing your ideas and ideologies on us. We don't CARE. We only care about the dangers of cultism, not your half baked theories.
Bia, Enyi be very careful angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 18, 2020
dokyOloye:

If all you can deduce from my post is politicizing d thread, then accept my sympathy for your diminished comprehension ability.
Let me spoon-feed you a little.
This issue of political office holders like the governor of Ebonyi patronizing cultists in appointments is also one of the factors fueling cultism cos you can imagine where a governor has up to 500 special assistants and at least 400 of them are cult members,minus d ones he sponsored to d national and state assemblies plus commissioners.
What message is being sent to d budding youths = belong to one frat or the other and you have a bigger chance to get political appointments/patronage which is sadly d truth. The recruiters for d cults will use this to lure d gullible just like they entice others with promises of moving with the finest chics on campus,passing exams without reading,protection from intimidation and plenty other lies.
As for sounding like Ebonyi is in my village, hell,yeah.Did 90% of my education there,practically know 70% of the guys I know down to their house in d village,and for the rest ,I just need to ask a few questions, I already know all d major landmarks.We de attend burials,wake keep,school sports,weddings, party etc all over the state since childhood.I made mention of that to illustrate how easy it is for d governor's thugs to track any of his opposition including those who live in the villages.
You are talking to somebody who had a university reg number of 1999/ ........
As per d issue of d negative effect of cult activities, I might give a few examples when I have d energy to type.Na we dey school when dem cut person head keep for road divider,drop written note saying "THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING "
There are at least 5 ppl I used to lie on d same foam with who died just b/w late 2002 and late 2003 minus countless acquaintances,drinking/smoking partners etc. The shock still dey till today.Even here in Abj,it still tells on me, there are plenty places I can't live no matter how cheap d rent is or how fine d house is cos in my mind, those kin place be say d day dem boys go come,dem go cool down,boil rice ,eat,digest am,shit b4 dem go
SAYNOTOCULTISM shaa

That is the undoing of a lot of guys.. You done change but u dey let change dictate ur location. I feel u bruv

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amujale(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Crbc:
come, what is your problem exactly??

What is your problem?

That is the real question

Are you ok?

Cover your ears, my response wasnt directed to you, was it?

Is your name Marvelous97?

You can jog along now.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pascopele: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2020
I saw this thread from the ashewo thread. I have been glued to it o!

Make I dey read dey go
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LagosWahala: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2020
NoBones:
https://www.nairaland.com › hon-ev...
Is Hon Evans Bipi The Phantom Speaker A Cultist?? - Politics ...

Video dey here http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ONJ8dbuzGnk
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jerrykk(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2020
lavylilly:
It took me 4 days to read from page one to this current page.

Let me appreciate every person that has contributed in no small way to the eradication of the deadly disease called Cultism. It was out of boredom I found this group on nairaland.

Cultism CANNOT stop. it has been engraved in the fabric of society.

Unilag use to be hot in the early 90's '92-'98. Killing in Akoka and school environment.

Uniben during Allele Williams and Anao period. I don know which one of them banned alcohol is school but before the ban of alcohol in school environment, uniben was a war zone. Gist has it that Osaogie is controlled by a cult group, BDPA another different group, ekosodin another group. Ekpoma was like Afghanistan stories and tales of horror by friends that schooled there.

After the unilag school authorities took a hard stand on cultism it spiralled into Bariga, Yaba, Oyingbo and other places.

In 2004 till about 2007 or 2009 there was this guy well known in the whole of somolu, bajulaye and Igbogunu in short the whole of Bariga, he was feared that you don't mess with him at all, after his era he changed and became a pastor. A church invited him to talk to the young ones, he share a bit of his experience in the underworld and cultism and said, "I regret ever joining cult, I did unimaginable things, from fetish to diabolical to women to drugs you name it". He admonished parents to be close to their wards or kids. I can't remember his name now but he was a terror. They were the ones that killed a DPO and dumped his body in the lagoon.

After his era, we had the shaggie boys and down town boys, if you were in Ilaje this period, bike would hardly take you to ebute or oremeji, why because of this two gangs. Many bright young men were lost.

Udeme, was the shocking revelation, he was extremely gentle, jovial, playful infact girls then secretly fighting among themselves to date him. This is the type of man most girls would point at and say that the kind of husband I would like to marry.

One very cool and bright afternoon, when wa r broke out between the two opposing cult members, Udeme brought out a gun that was nearly tucked into the fence they were sitting & shot the guy at the opposite direction everybody ran for safety, some miscreants used the opportunity to loot. Few hours later police came and made some arrest barely 72hrs those arrested we're freed

Shaggie got his whole arm choopped off during the war with down town boys. I was made to believe why our compound was never harrassed is because one uncle in the yard usually pay the down town boys never to harras any of us. Those periods were not so sweet. They harrassed, maimed and did all kind of things.

My friend brother was accompany me home one day and playing one of the songs on his phone we were stopped and they asked him, which color you dey fly? He said, "I no dey fly any color o", so na you dey play our song abi? He said , "no na jaration song o" he was told never to play it.

After reading everything here, I concluded that Tony one week and Austino Milano are both ex-cultist.

Austina Milano songs "Egede, second base jare, Weda you call am Kano abi na kunu or you call am jukunu abi na kunu, I say the man" my point is the word" EGEDE used in the song and has been mentioned here as the slangs used by these people.

With what I have read and pictures seen here my uncle's son is a cultist. I went to spend a few days with them.

I woke up to make breakfast fast and in peraparing the dinning for the food when his friend on the opposite end and him on the other side greeted me and almost immediately they did the David and burna boy hand greetings sign I saw here, now I understand better, why he refused to go to auchi poly? why his father felt he came out with a fake result in ibadan poly, why he is always not at home 2-3 months? Why he collect close to 800k to go set up a business in another town and couldn't run the business?

This guy's with a mark close to their left eyes I see mostly in motor parks, are they cultist? Because if you go to Island, mainland to ikorodu you see boys with such signs directly below their left eyes.

I went to visit my friend in Ekosodin who was a student then I never knew the hostel was a den of cultist. A guy was asking my friend out an another guy too in the same hostel was disturbing my friend. The one in the hostel I don't know what transpired and he probably hurt her in the hand. Where the other guy came and saw her hand and asked her who did it and she said it was the guy in the hostel.

After about 4 days later they came around 4pm 8 hefy, sternly and angry looking boys for the hostel guy. They asked him to choose his weapon (Cutlass, gun, koboko and belt), he choose belt, we were hearing the beating, screaming because the room was beside my friends room. This guy could not go for lectures for 2weeks according to my friend, you need to see his back the next day. I left the following day. My friend told me anytime he greeted the guy in his hostel he never answered her. I wondered how she was able to stop dating the cultist.

This thread is an eye opener. I'll share with my uncle maybe he would understand his son better.

Saynotocultism.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pascopele: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2020
simplelex:
@lavililly.. Austin milano and tony one week are axemen...
can that also be said of the artist omowunmi who said in one of her songs," Kokoma adebisi konga". I need clarification.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LeopardX: 11:22am On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=lavylilly post=88562690.

In 2004 till about 2007 or 2009 there was this guy well known in the whole of somolu, bajulaye and Igbogunu in short the whole of Bariga, he was feared that you don't mess with him at all, after his era he changed and became a pastor. [/quote]

I believe the guy you're referring to is SHOLA IKU

He was the most feared guy in the whole of Shomolu back in the days.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mistarsam(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2020
Mr half-baked religious theorist, please move your rantings to your godforsaken thread. Trailer no go jam you o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Pascopele:
can that also be said of the artist omowunmi who said in one of her songs," Kokoma adebisi konga". I need clarification.
I don't think so. It depends on d context in which d ot is used.. For example, everybody says aza now for issues relating to money. Aza this, aza that, azaman, wire my aza.. Hazer is the correct spelling and he is the one in charge of collections and dues in black a.xe. He is like the treasurer, so some of these artistes have found a way to infuse confra ot in their songs.

27 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by deniguy01(m): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Godsfavour78:
you can only recite this your rhymes in PH not Benin when I know.except things have changed a lot. Who know Vikings.
Sadly u no nth about cultism
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by deniguy01(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Godsfavour78:
guy Vikings dey disturb you for Benin? Who give dem leg? And its even school not outside only 2 soldiers from SandT barracks will solve your problem.

If you live in ekosodin also meet the youth chairman. Vikings for Benin never reach wetin go make you blend na mtcheeeew.
U still a kid or def not in benin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pascopele: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
simplelex:
I don't think so. It depends on d context in which d ot is used.. For example, everybody says aza now for issues relating to money. Aza this, aza that, azaman, wire my aza.. Hazer is the correct spelling and he is the one in charge of collections and dues in black a.xe. He is like the treasurer, so some of these artistes have found a way to infuse confra ot in their songs.
How about 2face song titles "Amaka" where sang, I don tell Mama say everything bam for house"
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pascopele: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
deniguy01:

Lol! He doesn't know Jack about Benin. I still dey read I go come share later.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
LagosWahala:

Video dey here http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ONJ8dbuzGnk

shocked shocked shocked A Nigerian law maker shouting Aro Mate!!! Ahhhh!!! This is so terrible....

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Pascopele:
How about 2face song titles "Amaka" where sang, I don tell Mama say everything bam for house"

2face na Eeiye guy na! There is one of his musical videos where he was flying blue berret and anchoring with his niggas
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
mysticwarrior:
I was expecting op to say something about Viggo, but was surprised when he was silent about viggo and my question of the year these things happened, the places he mentioned were actually in existence and well known, but he has not mentioned any date from his writeup so far, I schooled at Abraka and am not trying to discredit his writeup, but putting dates would put a high commendations and credibility to his claims. Secondly the Versace I mentioned was a crippled guy who uses clutches, Versace was known to be a cultist but he has never been accused of stealing as the op said, everybody love versace even lecturers don't fail him, he was always going to club then Regend night club, and Abbe night club, he wasn't a trouble maker at all, I remembered when a buccaneer boy destroyed Versace clutches, every buccaneer was very angry with the guy, he was beaten seriously by his own people and forced to buy new clutches for Versace and pay him some amount of money for compensation, the Versace I know is not a theif, every girl on campus wants Versace to be present in her birthday party, because the guy sabi dance.

I don't think OP is the owner of this story. Or he tried mixing his real story with lots of lies. There are lots of contradictions and lies.
From his write up, one could infer that he likely got admitted to uni around 1999 - 2001 and was initiated around one of these years. But the way he kept mentioning 'phones', 'calling his friends with phone', 'ayee guys collecting his school fees scratch card' etc. My question to OP is, where did he see mobile phones and scratch card in 1999 to 2001? Except for the indomie generation who might be young or not yet born that time, we know there's nothing like phones that time, same thing with internet, so why was he mentioning phones and scratch card?
I can keep picking out things and contradictions in his story.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Pascopele:
lol dis guy sef.. 2face is a well known axeman.. Same with blackface, burna boy, davido, daddy showkey, oliver de coque, mastercraft, olamide, but this is not the point.. The point is to shun cultism, las las no gain..

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Olamide is an alora.

simplelex:
lol dis guy sef.. 2face is a well known axeman.. Same with blackface, burna boy, davido, daddy showkey, oliver de coque, mastercraft, olamide, but this is not the point.. The point is to shun cultism, las las no gain..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
KodakBlack:
Olamide is an alora.

he was.. Listen to his current songs.. " o milordy, u suppose get awardi". "wo bon se je egedede" in choko milo. "e ma wobote" in gobe.. I think he recently crosscarpet"

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Godsfavour78: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
deniguy01:

ok sir.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
He has an anchor on his face, hence the reason why I said so and I know some one who’s an alora that’s close to him.

Anyways, the bottom line is cultism is bad, and begets nothing but sorrow and blood.

simplelex:
he was..Listen to his current songs.. " o milordy, u suppose get awardi". "wo bon se je egedede" in choko milo. "e ma wobote" in gobe.. I think he recently crosscarpet"

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mehn kultism no be childs play, if you think otherwise go check out, if you no go you no go know.

There was a time I was declared wanted by the IMO state CID, oboy I been dey do things oh but I no know say m matter done tie raper. One day I was caught but God of my mother showed me mercy. This men were asking me who is Emperor, which was me (Not the name oh) and I was like oga I never hear that kind name before.

They took us to their station, the next morning I was bailed with N15,000 the other guy they said his bail out was N150,000 because they suspected his Emperor's friend.

To God be the glory sah, few months I later have my life back to Christ.

Pardon my typos

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
simplelex:
he was.. Listen to his current songs.. " o milordy, u suppose get awardi". "wo bon se je egedede" in choko milo. "e ma wobote" in gobe.. I think he recently crosscarpet"

Leave all these talk. For every single successful cultist, there are 1000 others dead in the ground just like my neighbour who was gunned down exactly 2 nights ago in front of his mum who is down with stroke and dad.

31 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by deniguy01(m): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Heard vikings lowered 22 in enugu and 22 paid 4 million to bagas to stop them from having hits..
Ambitiouscent:
Young man I'm not glorifying shit, read all my posts and you'll find out I loathe cultism probably more than you do. Do you even know why I joined Vikings? It's to get revenge on one low life thug by mutiny as he was the current D1 of my deck then. I'm only stating from experience how to stay off those demons radar as a non-member. Involving the authorities in a frat matter might tend to blow up in your face. Do you seriously think the government and authorities are unaware of what's going on in campuses, yet nothing is done to curb the menace. If you have a better approach on what to do if you find yourself entangled in the intimidations web by cultists then enlighten us, otherwise don't quote me again if you lack simple comprehension.

If you've ever found yourself being intimidated by cultists because you're not one of them, then you'd understand the reality of the situation. You can come out unscathed in an intimidation situation if you apply your wisdom. That's my point here, but if you feel say na by gra gra then I wish you good luck.

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Leave all these talk. For every single successful cultist, there are 1000 others dead in the ground just like my neighbour who was gunned down exactly 2 nights ago in front of his mum who is down with stroke and dad.
i agree with you..
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKPvp0I9oKztfxqX1tnIf9g

Hi guys please check this video and subscribe to my channel! Pls don’t ignore! I will appreciate it. Just hit and subscribe and go your way! It means a lot to me! Thank you
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
light099:

I don't think OP is the owner of this story. Or he tried mixing his real story with lots of lies. There are lots of contradictions and lies.
From his write up, one could infer that he likely got admitted to uni around 1999 - 2001 and was initiated around one of these years. But the way he kept mentioning 'phones', 'calling his friends with phone', 'ayee guys collecting his school fees scratch card' etc. My question to OP is, where did he see mobile phones and scratch card in 1999 to 2001? Except for the indomie generation who might be young or not yet born that time, we know there's nothing like phones that time, same thing with internet, so why was he mentioning phones and scratch card?

Siemens a series ,samsung bluescreen/yellow screen, and Nokia phones plenty around 2001

Them fit collect am for in person too

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
light099:

OP may have merged his story with some other people's real life stories to hide his identity. If they could get the ex-Lasu guy, they would have located OP now. However, with his way of dissemination, he must have kept his tracers guessing and confused till tomorrow. He's a smart guy and I think we should not make an issue over that. No one wants to hear a sad story of an unnecessary assassination over exposing evil.
One fact remains, he was a cultist of the said confraternity, active in that region. His knowledge of happenings in that region is extremely vast. He has repented and has the courage to start up a thread that will change lives and prevent young minds from wasting their lives away. For that reason, he'll forever be appreciated.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Krak(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

2face na Eeiye guy na! There is one of his musical videos where he was flying blue berret and anchoring with his niggas

You might be talking about 9ice and not 2face.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
hustla:

Siemens a series ,samsung bluescreen/yellow screen, and Nokia phones plenty around 2001

Them fit collect am for in person too
why are you disturbing your peace, replying those people doubting OP.

Let them share their own true life story.

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Krak:

You might be talking about 9ice and not 2face.

This might justify 2baba is an Axe Man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.