Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3084033 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Graxie(f): 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
CastingCrowns:
this argument about jazz working or not is getting very irritating.. if u believe it works good for u.. if u believe it doesn't good for u too... nobody cares.. what's important here is the message behind this thread.. take baseless arguments somewhere else no one cares.. thank you.
It's their tactics to derail the thread, you know Satan is wicked.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by properties4sale: 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
hustla:

Word from multiple sources is that he was traced to his workplace and killed
I can tell u, it's not true! Lies from pit of hell.. perpetrated by satan himself.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Princesaha: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Please and please, we should all respect ourselves here. If you do not believe in the efficacy of juju and how it works, create a thread about it and we will all join you there to learn. If you equally believe in it and you wanna enlighten us about it, equally create a thread. All these baseless arguments should cease now. I have noticed that some people just wanna derail this thread for reasons best known to them and some ignorant peeps here are egging them on by replying them. We MUST do anything possible to make sure that the purpose of this thread is not defeated. Thank you all.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CAPSLOCKED: 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
CastingCrowns:
this argument about jazz working or not is getting very irritating.. if u believe it works good for u.. if u believe it doesn't good for u too... nobody cares.. what's important here is the message behind this thread.. take baseless arguments somewhere else no one cares.. thank you.

THIS IS WHERE ALL OF YOU ARE FAILING. THE BELIEF THAT JAZZ WORKS WILL MAKE MORE PEOPLE WANT TO TRY IT.

IF YOU'RE ADVISING PEOPLE AGAINST GANGS, AND SAYING JUJU WORKS... YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME BECAUSE THEY WOULD WANT TO JOIN GANGS AND USE THE WORKING JUJU TO PROTECT THEMSELVES.

WE'RE TELLING YOU THE TRUTH THAT JUJU WILL FAIL YOU. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, YOUR JUJU WILL NEVER SAVE YOU FROM AN ACTUAL MACHINE GUN HEAD SHOT. THIS IS AN INDISPUTABLE TRUTH.

A POSTER JUST CLAIMED JUJU DOESN'T WORK BUT IT SEEMS IT WORKS BECAUSE THESE BOYS MOSTLY OPERATE WITH WEAK LOCAL GUNS. DOESN'T THIS EXPLAIN WHY WHEN THE BULLETS FAILS TO HARM THE VICTIMS, THEY CLUB THEM DOWN WITH BRICKS OR STICKS?
WHAT KIND OF USELESS JUJU PROTECTS AGAINST BULLETS (METAL), BUT FAILS AGAINST AXE (STILL METAL), WOOD OR BAREHANDS??

YOUNG FOLKS, BELIEVE IN MAGIC IF YOU WANT, BUT NOTHING SPIRITUAL CAN SAVE YOU FROM BULLET WOUNDS. NOTHING. I'M NOT ARGUING WITH ANYBODY.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kushercain: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
#saynotocultism
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingAzubuike(f): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS WHERE ALL OF YOU ARE FAILING. THE BELIEF THAT JAZZ WORKS WILL MAKE MORE PEOPLE WANT TO TRY IT.

IF YOU'RE ADVISING PEOPLE AGAINST GANGS, AND SAYING JUJU WORKS... YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME BECAUSE THEY WOULD WANT TO JOIN GANGS AND USE THE WORKING JUJU TO PROTECT THEMSELVES.

WE'RE TELLING YOU THE TRUTH THAT JUJU WILL FAIL YOU. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, YOUR JUJU WILL NEVER SAVE YOU FROM AN ACTUAL MACHINE GUN HEAD SHOT. THIS IS AN INDISPUTABLE TRUTH.

A POSTER JUST CLAIMED JUJU DOESN'T WORK BUT IT SEEMS IT WORKS BECAUSE THESE BOYS MOSTLY OPERATE WITH WEAK LOCAL GUNS. DOESN'T THIS EXPLAIN WHY WHEN THE BULLETS FAILS TO HARM THE VICTIMS, THEY CLUB THEM DOWN WITH BRICKS OR STICKS?
WHAT KIND OF USELESS JUJU PROTECTS AGAINST BULLETS (METAL), BUT FAILS AGAINST AXE (STILL METAL), WOOD OR BAREHANDS??

YOUNG FOLKS, BELIEVE IN MAGIC IF YOU WANT, BUT NOTHING SPIRITUAL CAN SAVE YOU FROM BULLET WOUNDS. NOTHING. I'M NOT ARGUING WITH ANYBODY.
It's somehow strange they want to only hear of anti-cultism talks but don't want to hear anything anti-juju. It's just like gisting about a Yoruba party and you try to avoid talking about all the orisirisi and assorted they served there. Virtually all these cultist usually fortify themselves with all sorts of rings and beads they believe prevents Cutlass and bullets from penetrating them. If you start by telling aspiring cultists these nonsense are scams, you've played your role in the effort to reduce cultism already. It's just strange they're not ready to accept the bitter truth and they are busy shouting #SayNoToCultism.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hahn(m): 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:

It's somehow strange they want to only hear of anti-cultism talks but don't want to hear anything anti-juju. It's just like gisting about a Yoruba party and you try to avoid talking about all the orisirisi and assorted they served there. Virtually all these cultist usually fortify themselves with all sorts of rings and beads they believe prevents Cutlass and bullets from penetrating them. If you start by telling aspiring cultists these nonsense are scams, you've played your role in the effort to reduce cultism already. It's just strange they're not ready to accept the bitter truth and they are busy shouting #SayNoToCultism.

Even the op of the thread is promoting the efficacy of juju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
Papvz:
Back in uni days, i liked partying and drinking but never went into cult. I was a fresh law student and pretty frail so no cult saw me as a potential.
My major shortcoming was gambling, we played whot like kilode, and this particular guy I admired In my friends compound took a liking to me.
I always noticed whenever I went to his room he always had like 3 boys around always. He way a spill over student and a nice guy all in all. We usually play whot and I will smack him occasionally on the head and notice that those other guys who don't play whot with us become very furious but he always made a statement " omo mi ni(na my boy)" ,mumu me didn't know he was Aiye No.2 and those were his doves .
Several weeks later, there was a HIT and one of his boys got shot, was rushed to his room and there was serious bleeding. My friend woke the next morning to see blood everywhere in the compound. After weeks everything returned to normalcy but by that time we had known who he was. Come and see respect from me(lol), if he called me ehn!!! The speed I will answer and my refusal to look at his face gave me away.
Weeks later the newly crowned Eiye king that lived adjacent his compound was brutally killed in his room and this guy disappeared and nothing was heard about him till date. Didn't even finish his education.
This all happened in Ilorin.

Moral
1. There is no single way of identifying a cultist, some are calm and calculated while others are rugged but ALL have violent tendencies
2. You are oftentimes better off not knowing who they are. Ignorance often times is bliss
3. Cultism is evil, you only end up tearing the eyes of those who truely love you
You just dey confuse urself grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
properties4sale:

I can tell u, it's not true! Lies from pit of hell.. perpetrated by satan himself.

Issorai.
Make e come back come talk more stories na
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
dairykidd:

You just dey confuse urself grin grin

Lol isnt dove universal
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
hustla:

Lol isnt dove universal
Lol.. No mention am for wrong place oo.. That time nobody go blv say u innocent. grin

To ur question.. No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mistarsam(m): 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
I beg all the anti-juju adcocates, in the name of everything precious to them, to please stop derailing the thread.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
dairykidd:

Lol.. No mention am for wrong place oo.. That time nobody go blv say u innocent. grin

To ur question.. No

Issorai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dokyOloye: 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
damiBJ:

God bless u...the thread has bin derailed....we don't need the political anger....saying a cultist was given official car....saying abt monthly stipend for cultist.... Meaning what.

God bless u jorr....as if u kno my point
That you don't know something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Ebonyi state govt has about 500 technical assistants(TA)/executive assistants(EA)/senior technical assistants(STA).
90% of them are hardened cultists.A good number of them have official cars.
Most of them are given ridiculous portfolios like technical assistant on fruits and vegetable markets but their real job is to stifle any opposition.
If you as little as make a Facebook post condemning any of his activities, they start attacking you from there and it might even culminate in physical attacks if you persist.
Ebonyi is not a very big place,everyone knows each other to their father's compounds in d village.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
dokyOloye:

Dave Umahi of Ebonyi has about 500 technical assistants(TA)/executive assistants(EA)/senior technical assistants(STA).
90% of them are hardened cultists mostly drawn from Ayes.A good number of them have official cars.
Most of them are given ridiculous portfolios like technical assistant on fruits and vegetable markets but their real job is to stifle any opposition.
If you as little as make a Facebook post condemning any of his activities, they start attacking you from there and it might even culminate in physical attacks if you persist.
Ebonyi is not a very big place,everyone knows each other to their father's compounds in d village.
LOL grin grin grin OK,heard you. last year, a Viking member: one of the special assistant (SA) to the LGA chairman was murdered in his house by Aiyes. A graduate who survived university HITs died like a goat. When he was to be celebrated,he was buried.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
dokyOloye:

Dave Umahi of Ebonyi has about 500 technical assistants(TA)/executive assistants(EA)/senior technical assistants(STA).
90% of them are hardened cultists mostly drawn from Ayes.A good number of them have official cars.
This talk isn't necessary.Like someone said Stop politicizing the Thread.
Besides,Is Ebonyi State not a Common noun with places like Abakaliki and Afikpo?!Why sound like Ebonyi is a place inside ur Village.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeeMain(m): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
dokyOloye:

What's your point? You took off and never landed. Is cultism good because of the above or do politicians use them to wreak havoc on society and later dump them?

Land.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dokyOloye: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Culturedboss1:

This talk isn't necessary.Like someone said Stop politicizing the Thread.
Besides,Is Ebonyi State not a Common noun with places like Abakaliki and Afikpo?!Why sound like Ebonyi is a place inside ur Village.
If all you can deduce from my post is politicizing d thread, then accept my sympathy for your diminished comprehension ability.
Let me spoon-feed you a little.
This issue of political office holders patronizing cultists in appointments is also one of the factors fueling cultism cos you can imagine where a governor has up to 500 special assistants and at least 400 of them are cult members,minus d ones he sponsored to d national and state assemblies plus commissioners.
What message is being sent to d budding youths = belong to one frat or the other and you have a bigger chance to get political appointments/patronage which is sadly d truth. The recruiters for d cults will use this to lure d gullible just like they entice others with promises of moving with the finest chics on campus,passing exams without reading,protection from intimidation and plenty other lies.
As for sounding like Ebonyi is in my village, hell,yeah.Did 90% of my education there,practically know 70% of the guys I know down to their house in d village,and for the rest ,I just need to ask a few questions, I already know all d major landmarks.We de attend burials,wake keep,school sports,weddings, party etc all over the state since childhood.I made mention of that to illustrate how easy it is for d governor's thugs to track any of his opposition including those who live in the villages.
You are talking to somebody who had a university reg number of 1999/ ........
As per d issue of d negative effect of cult activities, I might give a few examples when I have d energy to type.Na we dey school when dem cut person head keep for road divider,drop written note saying "THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING "
There are at least 5 ppl I used to lie on d same foam with who died just b/w late 2002 and late 2003 minus countless acquaintances,drinking/smoking partners etc. The shock still dey till today.Even here in Abj,it still tells on me,there are plenty places I can't live no matter how cheap d rent is or how fine d house is cos in my mind, those kin place be say d day dem boys go come,dem go cool down,boil rice ,eat,digest am,shit b4 dem go
SAYNOTOCULTISM shaa

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TonyBankz(m): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
saynotocultism:
LIFE AFTER INITIATION

Immediately after my initiation, I travelled home to take proper treatment as my ass was swollen all over with injuries from the mending . I got home and I met my mum who asked me what happened. I told her I was robbed and stubborn and I refused dropping my money and other items and so the robbers pounced on me. She swore and cursed the robbers and then I started medication. I returned after a week and I was told by my LM that I need to do my Christmas . Christmas in black axxe cult is a ceremony a new initiate must observe in other to meet other black axxe members so they can give you the Black axxe orientation . You are to buy drinks for them . I observed my CM and I became a full axxe member .

My CGPA dropped drastically and all my lecturers where surprised . A very good friend known as EFE , may your soul Rest In Peace . Efe became jealous of me after being a member of the Black axxe as I now moved with bad gangs and fearfully looking guys on campus, he went to become a member of the eiye confraternity just because I became a member of the Black axxe. 2 weeks after is initiation, he was shot dead by axxe men. There was a serious fight on campus and I tried all my possible best to reach out to efe but I couldn’t . I had already left town and efe was busy jumping around campus with eiye members when he was shot dead and the rest abandoned him. The whole issue was settled and I returned to campus . I barely spend a month on campus before absconding. We run for our lives at every minute . I can’t stay out late and have fun unless I am with other black axxe members . Seeing what happened to my friend and I do not want to die, I called my LM that I wanted to see him . I got to him and he said I should go and do spiritual stuff like JUJU because of gun and cutlasses . I then seeked for spiritual protection against guns and cutlasses . I travelled all the way to agbor to meet a man without arms and complete legs. He prepared charms for me against cutlass and guns. I had a cousin in ekpoma also a black axxe member , I went to him and we went to somorika after auchi and igarra just for gun and cutlass protection. I came back and I was ruthless . I cursed troubles and wars on campus but I didn’t kill as my sanity was still in check . I struggled to graduate with a 2.2 in my field even when I was the best in class .

After my final paper , I was sitting outside my hostel with other axxe members who came to celebrate with me and other axxe men and to congratulate us for our final exam when a group of fearfully looking men stormed my hostel and shot at some of my friends and me, two died in the spot but I escaped and I the charms worked . I travelled home and immediately and I had to cut ties with them and renounced my membership as a member . I went back to a private school and I graduated with a first class in geology. Now I have my masters in petroleum geology and I thank God for my life before joining the DSS .

Lessons

No cult group can fight another cult group for you, it’s only a matter of time before you get killed

Report to the relevant authorities and if possible, get a lawyer and sue thier asses , do not fall for cheap blackmail

No cult is stronger than the others, they are all liers and extortionist .

It’s only the security agency that can help you from cultist.

Be wise as people die everyday as a result of cult activities . You are not protected from another cult group of you join a particular one . If you die, they will settle your case with money

You will live a way ward life

Stand your ground. Cultist are humans like you , threat thier Bleep up if they try you.

Even the man that took me for the initiation today is now a pastor after escaping cold hands of death . Be wise

Ciao
MEAN MAN!!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NihiIist(m): 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Parker6:

This happened to me once at Fadeyi. They told me how they killed one of their members in a cult clash recently. Telling me I shouldn't have worn a particular shirt. It was my first time of experiencing this and I thought it was real. He later said someone wanted to speak with me. I somehow changed it for them.
Forget wetin them talk, na the scope be that. As for obtaining him, maybe they changed their minds for some reason. Them self dey fear, na wetin I notice that day. E nor easy to just stop person wey you nor even know for street.
I was on glasses too.

All these don't wear black don't wear blue una for say make we no dey wear cloth again na. Who doesn't wear a blue jean with a white top or a black top. Who doesn't wear white and black. Sometimes I wonder where these frats kept their senses when they were chosing color codes. If you look intimidating and well built, they won't think of harassing you over color combination. Na mainly weakling and frail looking jjc dem dey harass. Dem dey look face wella before doing anything stupid.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 17, 2020
dokyOloye:

If all you can deduce from my post is politicizing d thread, then accept my sympathy for your diminished comprehension ability.
This issue of political office holders like the governor of Ebonyi patronizing cultists in appointments is also one of the factors fueling cultism cos you can imagine where a governor has up to 500 special assistants and at least 400 of them are cult members,minus d ones he sponsored to d national and state assemblies plus commissioners.
What message is being sent to d budding youths = belong to one frat or the other and you have a bigger chance to get political appointments/patronage which is sadly d truth. The recruiters for d cults will use this to lure d gullible just like they entice others with promises of moving with the finest chics on campus,passing exams without reading,protection from intimidation and plenty other lies.
As for sounding like Ebonyi is in my village, hell,yeah.Did 90% of my education there,practically know 70% of the guys I know down to their house in d village,and for the rest ,I just need to ask a few questions, I already know all d major landmarks.We de attend burials,wake keep,school sports,weddings, party etc all over the state since childhood.
As per d issue of d negative effect of cult activities, I might give a few examples when I have d energy to type.Na we dey school when dem cut person head keep for road divider,drop written note saying "THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING "
There are at least 5 ppl I used to lie on d same foam with who died just b/w late 2002 and late 2003 minus countless acquaintances,drinking/smoking partners etc. The shock still dey till today.Even here in Abj,it still tells on me,there are plenty places I can't live no matter how cheap d rent is or how fine d house is cos in my mind, those kin place be say d day dem boys go come,dem go cool down,boil rice ,eat,digest am,shit b4 dem go
SAYNOTOCULTISM shaa
The problem with you lads is you think you know when you've known nothing.
No point in all what you've said.
I said,Stop humiliating yourself and ur Governor Here.Alot of us have had the opportunity to meet Governor's and Ex Governors that are in the System.But it's not all the Eyes See's the mouth Says.Especially,Pointing fingers at Public Figures.That is not why we are Here.I'm certain you've actually learnt a thing or two from SayNoToCultism and from other person's experience with Cultism?! If you're not so void u would have known they didn't vent their frustrations on any politicians.Find the best place like ur Facebook wall and go empty your black hole there.Ebonyans will see it and applaud you for it.We don't need all meaningless talk here.There's time for everything (Ecc 3:3).
Seems it's time to totally Deactivate for good.
Fucking Morons Every where chatting Shiit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 1:59am On Apr 17, 2020

I said,Stop humiliating yourself and ur Governor Here.Alot of us have had the opportunity to meet Governor's and Ex Governors that are in the System.But it's not all the Eyes See's the mouth Says.Especially,Pointing fingers at Public Figures.That is not why we are Here.I'm certain you've actually learnt a thing or two from SayNoToCultism and from other person's experience with Cultism?! If you're not so void u would have known they didn't vent their frustrations on any politicians.Find the best place like ur Facebook wall and go empty your black hole there.Ebonyans will see it and applaud you for it.We don't need all meaningless talk here.There's time for everything (Ecc 3:3).

There is nothing meaningless in what he said... Do you work for the governor?
Are you part of those rewarded bamed or blended political appointees

What do you feel you are trying to hide?

Guy Abeg exit..

35 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ebuka478(m): 6:16am On Apr 17, 2020

Shift joor! You're typing in the nonsense

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 7:07am On Apr 17, 2020
Abeg make nobody quote that fool 3 posts above me. The coward don deactivate him account.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 7:11am On Apr 17, 2020
dokyOloye:

This issue of political office holders like the governor of Ebonyi patronizing cultists in appointments is also one of the factors fueling cultism cos you can imagine where a governor has up to 500 special assistants and at least 400 of them are cult members,minus d ones he sponsored to d national and state assemblies plus commissioners.
As for sounding like Ebonyi is in my village, hell,yeah.Did 90% of my education there,practically know 70% of the guys I know down to their house in d village,and for the rest ,I just need to ask a few questions, I already know all d major landmarks.We de attend burials,wake keep,school sports,weddings, party etc all over the state since childhood.
SAYNOTOCULTISM shaa

My Brother we know what these Politicians and these Cultists do, when Rivers State House of Assembly was invaded by some thugs to chase away members of the Assembly who were loyai to Ameachi, was it not Cult boys that Hon Bibi Evans brought......
In that video you hear some of the guys shouting "Aro mate" even the so call Honourable was shouting"Aro mate" Anyikpere, fire .......why we no go talk about Cultism and politicians?

They are the ones making these cowards think they have grounds, if not how can one explain the case of that Rivers lawmaker, Evans Bipi shouting"Aro mate on National TV"

The day any state Government rise up to the occasion, Cultism in such a state will be reduced drastically.

My friend your post is spot on

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GhettoG1(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2020
Hmn Cultism, a curse to the youth and Destiny destroyer.
Witnessed a lot of dreams cut short, only son wasted,very cool nd handsome dude turned into a beast and at the end a promising life wasted, life shattered, family scattered, eternity sorrow.
I will just share some story of my neighborhood here soon, guy's we grew up together in the street, dine nd wine together turning best of enemies... All for what? To what ends?
No matter how much of a strong man a cultist is there will always be a moment of full regret and sadness.
As em suggested above, Politics nd Politician are what will make Cultism activities to survive another decades and it will be almost impossible to eradicate it from higher institutions cos that's where most of the shii take a twist.
Imagine nos 1 of a game is tired of it nd withdrawing, nos 2 is feeling old nd dejected, Nos 3 is running away frm it nd repenting, nos 4 is craving a way for his famz and gbam Nos 5 is given a Federal appointment... Then tell me won't the supposed tired leaders wanna chop outta the National cake? Then another head gat roll for em selfish interest unknown to em members and those one's are to sacrifice em life for some ppl ambitions which em won't even benefit from.
There's still a very long way to go in which part of it is being discussed here, Because most of the new intake in higher institutions don't know or fully aware of cultism whereas they are very easy to manipulate... Just promised em Power and fake freedom that gon lead to there misfortune.
Cultism have really eaten deep into our society, even as a jew man i gat numerous spot or area i won't even mistakenly pass no matter what.
Please don't waste ur future on a damn shii you will live the rest of your life watching over your shoulders.
I know some people are fighting for stupid Glory, being glorious men's but think about your family situation when em see your headless dead body, or your eyes pluck out, part of the body being dismantled and the disgrace d humiliation they will suffer till eternity.
Shun cultism please, you are only useful when alive.
There is a time em butchered Alora big Eye at offa poly i think that's around 2016 or so nd till today nothing is done on it, a young nd vibrant guy ooo.
Cultism beget nothing than sorrow, regrets, always on the run nd np single peace of mind because anybody is a suspect even ur closest pal.
#ShunCultism

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5798848/what-friends-stay-away-unfriendly

Guys please I created this thread newly pls come and read and drop your advice for me

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2020
To those blabbing that cultism and politics are not related, look at this image very well. Sorry to say, but the way Nigeria is going it is going to be quite harsh. For the first two decades of our recent democracy, we have been ruled by corrupt men. The next 2 decades, we might actually be ruled by cultists. I am of the opinion that for Nigeria to move forward, cultism has to die. The white man will never let a group of touts into their seat of governance because they know its a threat to their democracy, but we here, what do we know. We want power by any means necessary. Several states in the South and North-Central have strong cultist presence in their house of Assembly. Even in the police and military, there are confra activities there. We are not moving forward in Nigeria, thats a sad reality.

31 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Derring: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2020
I'll tell you guys my stories, I nearly made klans and Vikings clash for my case in a university in the south south.
Say no to cultism, with the oppression and frustration. There's no way there!
My life is a living witness to God being a merciful and gracious Being, I'll update shortly!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2020
dokyOloye:

As for sounding like Ebonyi is in my village, hell,yeah.Did 90% of my education there,practically know 70% of the guys I know down to their house in d village,and for the rest ,I just need to ask a few questions, I already know all d major landmarks.We de attend burials,wake keep,school sports,weddings, party etc all over the state since childhood.I made mention of that to illustrate how easy it is for d governor's thugs to track any of his opposition including those who live in the villages.
SAYNOTOCULTISM shaa
my brother,we deduced the point you're trying to disseminate.
Maybe you're knew to this thread. You said you were in the university around 1999_2004, that means you are a mature person by now. My brother used to tell me "When you start school, try to pass through school and school pass through you. But try not to join bad people" so if you have encountered the quote above, you should know that the way you were trying to pass your own information is as good as risking your life.

Stop calling people by their names,
Stop mentioning exactly where things happened, unless if your safe to do so,

N/B: we should be careful the way we pass our info here. The thread is made to save lives, not to lose any.

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 10:02am On Apr 17, 2020
kingthreat:
To those blabbing that cultism and politics are not related, look at this image very well. Sorry to say, but the way Nigeria is going it is going to be quite harsh. For the first two decades of our recent democracy, we have been ruled by corrupt men. The next 2 decades, we might actually be ruled by cultists. I am of the opinion that for Nigeria to move forward, cultism has to die. The white man will never let a group of touts into their seat of governance because they know its a threat to their democracy, but we here, what do we know. We want power by any means necessary. Several states in the South and North-Central have strong cultist presence in their house of Assembly. Even in the police and military, there are confra activities there. We are not moving forward in Nigeria, thats a sad reality.

Don't mind them, the eradication of this issue has to even start from the Government and it's agencies.

For instance, the military and Police these guys are everywhere from Lagos to Rivers to Benue State et al, if you remember very well it was a result of this worrisome trend where all manner of bad elements where recruited into the NPF that the police civil service commission declared that all intending police recruits should go to their various Police Division to obtain a reference letter before consideration into the force.....The issue was becoming too much and so the NPF had to come up with this strategy....which to me if followed up to the later can help in no small measure in curbing cultists from finding their way into such agencies.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com › hon-ev...
Is Hon Evans Bipi The Phantom Speaker A Cultist?? - Politics ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timwudz(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.