Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3053492 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 9:54pm On May 30, 2020
HITsquad:
lol everything you said he mentioned can be fabricated.. Op is obviously a good writer with a good imagination,,, and his knowledge of NBM and legendary stories he heard on street helped him make this story cme to live... Op you are wasting your writing skills lol

Perhaps a legit Facebook account will do... Even if Op walks around with 100 armed bodyguards, as men don carry him matter for mind? Lol it doesn't matter how long it takes... He will get it... Op crossed the line.... But luckily he is smart. He ain't dumb enough to tell this story here with all these personal information if they were all true stories... Op was just writing his fantasy.... Nobody knows OP from the branch he mentioned... I made calls. Op is a fake little kitty cat that only feels like a tiger on social media because of people like you he deceives

This is exactly why he created this thread... To make y'all feel the same way y'all feeling about him right now... I know Op type. Even if he was really from the branch he mentioned... then He was one of those Obote men that nobody knows in their branch... Cos they were always too cowardly to show face or meet him fellow men...

Op type feels the game was only about flexing and women... he probably joined to look tough in school... And to get those hot chicks, then he finally joined and realized it ain't child's play,,, he started dodging and running from him fellow axemen Cos he couldn't stand the heat... Op did that ring a bell? Yeah I know your type... After that first night did you ever gather enough balls and courage to go back? Lol

Your heart dropped whenever you see men coming your way right? You stammered whenever they talked to you... ?

It got frustrating... You started developing hatred for the movement. No egede man, I repeat no egede man that played the kind of movement you claimed you played there that would ever one day just wake up and start talking all these crap about NBM... Op you be fake ass... I didn't want to talk much here, but seeing how u be forming who you no be for here just dey crack me up.... you just carry these people for one chance lol

Obote I know your type bro, i have seen alot of them... naturally weak mofos that thought that becoming an axeman would magically transform him into something he never had in him and when it didn't happen he got disappointed and developed hatred for NBM, cme to NL and finally become what always wanted to be that he couldn't be in real life.... A hard man

You want OP to reveal more of himself, so you can find him and kill abi? To what cause, to prove say blackaxxe strong pass right? So that is the entire cause of the movement to kill?
Say no to cultism.

42 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Lifeggds: 10:01pm On May 30, 2020
hustla:

We don hear. Oya drop number
cheesy

Your English don too much grin
drop your number I know your the op and use multiple accounts just do drop number no waste time or your pictures I hate people that threaten others unnecessary with lots of fairy tale

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Lifeggds: 10:04pm On May 30, 2020
saynotocultism:
Boss, I understand your point and everything you said . Abeg no vex for the casting wey I cast, I don’t mean to do it. Please Abeg send me your number make I call you, so I go explain everything wey happen. Just paste the number here. Abeg once again, Abeg no vex and help me tell other egede men make them no vex.

Abeg help me with your number make I explain everything .

please drop your picture or number don't come on nairaland to threaten people and say fake tales stop using alternate account the world is watching all you glorified escaped

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 30, 2020
kingthreat:

You are nothing but a pained cultist. You want OP to reveal more of himself, so you can find him and kill abi? To what cause, to prove say blackaxxe strong pass right? So that is the entire cause of the movement to kill? E no go better for those wey start cultism for Nigeria. You are a purposeless soul. Since you have chosen to shed blood in the name of fraternity, may it continually be lot.

Say no to cultism, unless you will be a murder glorifier like our friend above.
Don’t mind that useless idiot up there ,they claimed to be fighting against oppression and fighting for black raise the same black people you and your useless members are killing everyday.What such of ideology is that ? After the idiot see the video of that small boy which is also an egede e no reach to give you sense say cultism no good ? You Dey kill their members them Dey kill your members too what is now the gain?

22 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 10:33pm On May 30, 2020
Meeyankee:

Don’t mind that useless idiot up there ,they claimed to be fighting against oppression and fighting for black raise the same black people you and your useless members are killing everyday.What such of ideology is that ? After the idiot see the video of that small boy which is also an egede e no reach to give you sense say cultism no good ? You Dey kill their members them Dey kill your members too what is now the gain?

I tire o. I wonder how the next murder of your fellow black man over territory, women and insult has helped to improve the black man. Did Mandela, the greatest freedom fighter of all time kill his own people to fight apartheid.

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 30, 2020
damibjs:

Op is 42 above. @hitsquard drop ur number nah. My problem is...wen dey get cut now....na beg dem go dey beg....dey all created new acct to bash Op....idiat!!
My brother,OP fit don get grey hair.
To me na Joblessness dey make person carry cult matter for head like showercap.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 30, 2020
This Cultism mata don Tire me.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dayoung335: 11:48pm On May 30, 2020
Mr man don't mention me again, I'm allergic to unintelligent humans. Simple English you cannot comprehend and you call yourself a learned person.

Keep wallowing in your ignorance

kingthreat:

You are a terrific retárd with brains full of faeces. You say you are against cultism but you still try to pull down the essence of this thread that is saving lives? You know how many jews don come this thread, swear never to play system? You know how many cultists enter this thread, swear no to dey active again? More than 500k views so far, you think say na only us wey dey comment dey read this thread? Guy shut your fucking trap if you got nothing to say. Cultism don dey since, you chose to do nothing about it. But one guy chose to cast himself, code himself join with one message from the start. The message na the same name he use open account here. All to stop this nonsense but your brain wey lack wisdom 100%, no get any other direction than to oppose him and rubbish his efforts? You must be stupid! This thread must go on and save lives and there is nothing inconsequential you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 11:50pm On May 30, 2020
Make una go Ikorodu, or you drop your number. Fake people wey de claim hard men.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AK481(m): 12:29am On May 31, 2020
Recently, This thread be like war film.

Fear Dey even catch me to type again.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by myk2mic: 12:30am On May 31, 2020
FrontRunner:

Bros make you rest for the mata.
OP no cast himself at all because na very intelligent man.
Them say "Who wahala naked follow no dey use English pray"
Besides,Men wey dey do well for Life,wey don chop Belle full no suppose get time to dey reason OP mata.
How long will you Keep doing this?

This excatly is my issue with most of them, they believe that after many yrs that the still owe their cult groups loyalty, the op don reason say him no owe them nothing rather has spoken abt the dangers by letting pple know the inside workings , somebody shows up and is angry that the op has exposed them, even pple wey dey worship devil and left opened up to wat the did and the inner workings . Like this person said " Hitman how long wld u keep doing this"

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 12:52am On May 31, 2020
AK481:
Lol brother no be small thing. I just dey one side dey watch abeg

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jaqenhghar: 12:55am On May 31, 2020
HITsquad:
lol everything you said he mentioned can be fabricated.. Op is obviously a good writer with a good imagination,,, and his knowledge of NBM and legendary stories he heard on street helped him make this story cme to live... Op you are wasting your writing skills lol

Perhaps a legit Facebook account will do... Even if Op walks around with 100 armed bodyguards, as men don carry him matter for mind? Lol it doesn't matter how long it takes... He will get it... Op crossed the line.... But luckily he is smart. He ain't dumb enough to tell this story here with all these personal information if they were all true stories... Op was just writing his fantasy.... Nobody knows OP from the branch he mentioned... I made calls. Op is a fake little kitty cat that only feels like a tiger on social media because of people like you he deceives

This is exactly why he created this thread... To make y'all feel the same way y'all feeling about him right now... I know Op type. Even if he was really from the branch he mentioned... then He was one of those Obote men that nobody knows in their branch... Cos they were always too cowardly to show face or meet him fellow men...

Op type feels the game was only about flexing and women... he probably joined to look tough in school... And to get those hot chicks, then he finally joined and realized it ain't child's play,,, he started dodging and running from him fellow axemen Cos he couldn't stand the heat... Op did that ring a bell? Yeah I know your type... After that first night did you ever gather enough balls and courage to go back? Lol

Your heart dropped whenever you see men coming your way right? You stammered whenever they talked to you... ?

It got frustrating... You started developing hatred for the movement. No egede man, I repeat no egede man that played the kind of movement you claimed you played there that would ever one day just wake up and start talking all these crap about NBM... Op you be fake ass... I didn't want to talk much here, but seeing how u be forming who you no be for here just dey crack me up.... you just carry these people for one chance lol

Obote I know your type bro, i have seen alot of them... naturally weak mofos that thought that becoming an axeman would magically transform him into something he never had in him and when it didn't happen he got disappointed and developed hatred for NBM, cme to NL and finally become what always wanted to be that he couldn't be in real life.... A hard man?

You talk too much for a self proclaimed tough guy. Your three posts here is full of rambling and contradictions. You want to deal with the OP then do your thing
All this plenty talk. E be like na you be the obote sef

30 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jaqenhghar: 1:05am On May 31, 2020
Arturitoroman:
these people saying Fake DSS kindly drop your phone number na to confirm if he's fake or real .

Den in 1week time come back here and say your testimony

IDIOTS..
Abi. Den siddon dey talk long story
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 2:30am On May 31, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You talk too much for a self proclaimed tough guy. Your three posts here is full of rambling and contradictions. You want to deal with the OP then do your thing
All this plenty talk. E be like na you be the obote sef

Hahahahaha! You don give am uppercut!
The guy is just typing violently for nothing.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 2:36am On May 31, 2020
AK481:

Don't give anyone that satisfaction abeg. Express yourself. We've been on this thread a long time. One thing is constant: monikers like HitSquad and the other guys, they come and they go.

25 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 7:06am On May 31, 2020

If you come here and you dey get organism each time your cult group kill person, just know say the blood dey your head and God go ask you that blood.
I get one Ayes number1 then (though late now) , he never in is life raised his hands to kill, never. But people saw him as a hitman, other cults dey fear am, even him own gang too know Wetin him fit do. How will you believe such a person in not a killer?? Guess what?? He was my brother and the day I hear say him never use him hand kill person I shock, the guy say nobody go believe am, he died the next day without any form of sickness or complications.His death is still a shock and I keep asking why did he open up a day to his death?? I believed him cos I was aware how he saved opposite cults severally, by calling their family members to ask of their location or tell them to leave a certain place, he once shot a guy on the arm during a hit instead of his head and gave the guy time to escape, he once lied that an Eiye man was not at home and he just walked past the man, they still insisted on going to kill his kids, he then told them not to start that kind of war. He was an Hero who many could die for (his burial showed that, his murder that failed by some Eiye guys also showed that).

He died when he was about leaving the country, he was tired of the cultism shit, but could not drop it. Cultism na load jare.. I know some family members who harbour hate for each other because they are members if different cults.

Benin cult war not gree finish recently because na friend and friend dey kill body currently and them know each other face.

Permit some typo you may encounter cos I am typing with so much sadness. Missing a brother and some mumu still come here dey type shit. God punish you all supporting cultism.

Rip bro

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Greenpace214(f): 7:38am On May 31, 2020
Op shey you be dss and FEDERAL GOVERNMENT dey back you.

Drop your number make niqqas call you na.
Lead by example make others follow.

Abi fear dey grip you?

Lol.

One zombie here dey talk about VPN lyk say na yahoo-yahoo we dey discuss here.
How many people Op don catch since dis thread open? What a waste of time n data.
All these threats no reach anywhere.

As I stated earlier, boko Haram,bandits, herdsmen,etc dey kill people anyhow and dss sef dey hide. Why you(op) no fit track them?

Lagos State now dey hot, go there go show yourself,Abi u no dey read news? Bini dey on fire steady as I dey type,why you no Cari your dss gun(way u no get) go dia.
You b 'nairaland dss' u no get level.

Op dey give boys way still dey live wit dia papa and mama for house liver to dey post rubbish for dis place.
Mk una continue.

Ask the op how many cultist arrest wey him don make?
D niqqa fit dey Cari men dey catch fun for all I care wit him different accounts.
If not him 4 don drop him number and dss pictures.
Believe whatever he types hia @ ur own risk, nothing come out.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 7:39am On May 31, 2020
11:45pm On May 30
concerned99:
4 people killed in ikorodu yesterday one eiye guy called smart and 3 aiye boys. Who knows who will die tomorrow. Stop the madness and embrace life.

Please let all men embrace peace.

These killings have to stop in Jesus Name.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:50am On May 31, 2020
[quote author=freshkpomo post=90145856]If you come here and you dey get organism each time your cult group kill person, just know say the blood dey your head and God go ask you that blood.
I get one Ayes number1 then (though late now) , he never in is life raised his hands to kill, never. But people saw him as a hitman, other cults dey fear am, even him own gang too know Wetin him fit do. How will you believe such a person in not a killer?? Guess what?? He was my brother and the day I hear say him never use him hand kill person I shock, the guy say nobody go believe am, he died the next day without any form of sickness or complications.His death is still a shock and I keep asking why did he open up a day to his death?? I believed him cos I was aware how he saved opposite cults severally, by calling their family members to ask of their location or tell them to leave a certain place, he once shot a guy on the arm during a hit instead of his head and gave the guy time to escape, he once lied that an Eiye man was not at home and he just walked past the man, they still insisted on going to kill his kids, he then told them not to start that kind of war. He was an Hero who many could die for (his burial showed that, his murder that failed by some Eiye guys also showed that).

He died when he was about leaving the country, he was tired of the cultism shit, but could not drop it. Cultism na load jare.. I know some family members who harbour hate for each other because they are members if different cults.

Benin cult war not gree finish recently because na friend and friend dey kill body currently and them know each other face.

Permit some typo you may encounter cos I am typing with so much sadness. Missing a brother and some mumu still come here dey type shit. God punish you all supporting cultism.

Rip bro

God bless Nigeria.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tjxicee: 8:01am On May 31, 2020
subcbouy:
Make una go Ikorodu, or you drop your number. Fake people wey de claim hard men.

Lol.every small thing now na go ikorodu. Shey aye dey fear ikorodu ni? Mo fo o. Lwkmd
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:10am On May 31, 2020
tjxicee:

Lol.every small thing now na go ikorodu. Shey aiye dey fear ikorodu ni? Mo fo o. Lwkmd
Go ikorodu nah. Na Ayes them Dey kill for ikorodu. All those useless ayes people go just Dey come this thread Dey fight the op. We don Dey on top this thread one year plus owna no go fit stop am .we must tell the upcoming youth how useless you people are.

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tjxicee: 8:12am On May 31, 2020
Greenpace214:

[b]Op dey give boys way still dey live wit dia papa and mama for house liver to dey post rubbish for dis place.
Mk una continue.

[/b]

Free matter jare. Wetin u won do? Op when don cast movement since last year. ona never fit do anything. Another 7/7 go still reach. Ona still dey there they try settle this matter

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 8:19am On May 31, 2020
Na God save am oh say him and the guy them gun down so na him dey Waka together but gun nor enter him and na him childhood friend be lead squad come drop him. I was why una nor dey say korofo or JK na him save me oooo,una go Call God which show how stupid and childish your stuffs are and they are all fictions.

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tjxicee: 8:25am On May 31, 2020
Rotimi47:
11:45pm On May 30
concerned99:
4 people killed in ikorodu yesterday one eiye guy called smart and 3 aiye boys. Who knows who will die tomorrow. Stop the madness and embrace life.

Please let all men embrace peace.

These killings have to stop in Jesus Name.

For real? omo this ikorodu thing no be joke o.
No wonder I dey see go ikorodu since. So scores
alone yesterday na 3:1. na Bleep up o. No wonder
Jus dey tell suspected members make dey go ikorodu since. shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 8:27am On May 31, 2020
freshkpomo:

Guy shut up nor dey talk rubbish nobody when nor dey fear. I camp Aye number1 for my house for like 3weeks inside this Benin war so, the guy na my brother until him mumu injews men Ginger am say no level na him the guy take fallout, inside the the no level so Eiye still dry drop aye steady for Benin. Another if my bro (former Eiye number 2) just hala my junior sister say na God save am oh say him and the guy them gun down so na him dey Waka together but gun nor enter him and na him childhood friend be lead squad come drop him. I was why una nor dey say korofo or JK na him save me oooo,una go Call God which show how stupid and childish your stuffs are and they are all fictions.

If you nor dey fear true true go d ikorodu go cast yourself if you nor die like fowl. Aye CP when females kill for Benin dey with men o, them all run leave am find their bearing..

I Don tire to type, cos to type Don even dey vex me self... Go upper everytime na him blood dey full street like say him dey rain blood and we dey say we love ourselves SMH.

God bless Nigeria.
guy you talk too much
relax...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:32am On May 31, 2020
Greenpace214:
Op shey you be dss and FEDERAL GOVERNMENT dey back you.

Drop your number make niqqas call you na.
Lead by example make others follow.

Abi fear dey grip you?

Lol.

One zombie here dey talk about VPN lyk say na yahoo-yahoo we dey discuss here.
How many people Op don catch since dis thread open? What a waste of time n data.
All these threats no reach anywhere.

As I stated earlier, boko Haram,bandits, herdsmen,etc dey kill people anyhow and dss sef dey hide. Why you(op) no fit track them?

Lagos State now dey hot, go there go show yourself,Abi u no dey read news? Bini dey on fire steady as I dey type,why you no Cari your dss gun(way u no get) go dia.
You b 'nairaland dss' u no get level.

Op dey give boys way still dey live wit dia papa and mama for house liver to dey post rubbish for dis place.
Mk una continue.

Ask the op how many cultist arrest wey him don make?
D niqqa fit dey Cari men dey catch fun for all I care wit him different accounts.
If not him 4 don drop him number and dss pictures.
Believe whatever he types hia @ ur own risk, nothing come out.

Your useless cult is not different from the Fulani herdsmen and boko Haram.killing Na killing .every time we southern people go Dey talk nonsense say the north are not educated is the reason they are doing all the killings.but we south that are educated, what are we doing? The youth are the once killing them selves here even the educated once.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 8:35am On May 31, 2020
Meeyankee:

Go ikorodu nah. Na Ayes them Dey kill for ikorodu. All those useless ayes people go just Dey come this thread Dey fight the op. We don Dey on top this thread one year plus owna no go fit stop am .we must tell the upcoming youth how useless you people are.

the way you take base this argument on ayes show say you be from another frat......saynotocultism na him we dey discuss no be saynotoayes. this ur statement be as if u dey hype eiye........na ikorodu I dey stay, na eiye don die pass for ikorodu recently...... I know this because na my area. make we all say no to cultism......dem go soon expose ur frat as well

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 8:40am On May 31, 2020
tjxicee:

For real? omo this ikorodu thing no be joke o.
No wonder I dey see go ikorodu since. So scores
alone yesterday na 3:1. na Bleep up o. No wonder
Jus dey tell suspected members make dey go ikorodu since. shocked
As per news wey i read; Ikorodu dey boil seriously.

Make we pray make GOD make peace dey Ikorodu because na where peace dey na him people go achieve better things.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:45am On May 31, 2020
Kingfish542:

the way you take base this argument on ayes show say you be from another frat......saynotocultism na him we dey discuss no be saynotoayes. this ur statement be as if u dey hype eiye........na ikorodu I dey stay, na eiye don die pass for ikorodu recently...... I know this because na my area. make we all say no to cultism......dem go soon expose ur frat as well
God forbid when I go join all the owner useless cult . Even when i Dey school that year I know how useless all of owna cult be. I Dey attacked owner because Na owna Dey always come attacked the op abi you think say other cult members no Dey see the thread ? And you Dey happy say people Dey die for ikorodu abi? No worry you turn go soon reach maybe laslas you go end up for jail.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by HITsquad: 8:50am On May 31, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Don't give anyone that satisfaction abeg. Express yourself. We've been on this thread a long time. One thing is constant: monikers like HitSquad and the other guys, they come and they go.

ok
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 9:06am On May 31, 2020
Nemesis0147:
guy you talk too much
relax...
Who I dey talk to Don see am please modify.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dezhi(m), phantom(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.