Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3071402 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yehmy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

Damoche was a strong hit man for eiye in laspotech then. He killed an axe man during HIT. karma issa female dog.
i thought they said he was a fyn boi

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ZinoFasisi: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
yehmy:
i thought they said he was a fyn boi

No na bird
*lasu I meant*
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yehmy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

No na bird
*lasu I meant*
Okay
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
Me just wan know the story of Nosa Romeo wey dem fall for Southie.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=crackhaus post=79262337]
Confirm.

Back of Chemical dey on fire that period, no anyhow movement. Men fall pra pra..

Live normal life, boiz no dey hear.[/quote

Guy, na Oriwu Model college u attend ? Me sef na 1997 set

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by davillian(m): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
Before I gained admission in to the university
I was working in Lagos so my pocket full to some extent .
I met a guy who needed help so I provided shelter feeding and cash etc .
I dint know he was a cultist but for that single act of kindness to him he doesn't joke with me.
All the time he was with me I dint know he was a cultist a powerful blackAxe ( butcher) .

He schools in Ujos while I was in another uni in the north too.
He always tells me if I had any issues in school I should call him but me I'm a gentle type.
So trouble came when I was in 300 level.
My room mate was into exam runs etc.
He did 7 paper runs for one girl but 6 cliqued but the one that dint clique gave the girl extra year/sem.
The girl reported the issue to her bf which was an axe man.
They called my roommate
We were watching football at a viewing center
I asked him guy who call you he said he doesn't know that I should come with him.
I told him guy u no know who call you and u wan go meet them.
He said I get you now I know say you fit beat 3people asper trained boxer.
We went but the mistake we made was that we should have told d person we were at point Z when we actually at point A just to know and observe who called him.
The came and before we knew it 1,23,4,5,6,7,8 boys don sorround us.
They came with tools(guns and axe ) in a camp bag.
I just use street OT make they no mend us
They collected everything on us.
But the thing way pain me besay I just buy bb torch 1.
They move I logged on to Facebook contacted the guy ( the guy in Jo's the butcher )
He said guy you Bleep up? and I said no he asked and I explained everything.
They contacted the Number one () in my school he said he wasn't aware of the operation.
They ask him to provide them or else they would come to my school to fish them out themselves .
Next day the guys that pulled the stunt started escaping they caught one at the park luckily for me he was the one with my phone.
They called me to identify him I said its him they showed me my phones but said I should buy drinks I bought drinks about 3create collected my phones and the guy that collected my phone asked me to buy food for him because he hasn't eaten since they caught him.

I collected my phone and left but anytime those guys see me on campus the kind eye way dem de look me ehn.

Called him and thanked him
Ive seen him couple of times but he never asked me to join
Na person way like person b that.
I asked of him recently heard he has been arrested by DSS.

203 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Eze2000(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
GLYCOLYSISS:

What you did out of ignorance & wrong philosophy don't catch up with you Don't tell me you're scared of the nemesis that will deal with you for you deeds as a cultist oh.
You're a strong man nah,you got nothing to be scared of cheesy
We not in the game is scared, una wa dey the game dey fear too ? cheesy
Don't worry young man,when your turn reach,when nemesis catch up with you,all these nonsense language you're spewing here will turn to a long night of agonising tears & pains !
Even in your undignified grave,you will never know peace ,until you change your ways !

Looking forward to seeing your undignified dead body well butchered ,pierced very deeply & angrily,& cut into shreds ,with you head cut off & your throat sliced out like that of a chicken ,with you disgusting brown blood oozing without end, by either rival cult or angry mobs,on nairaland frontpage !
I can't wait for that day!

The person you are mocking so harshly is bleeding in the heart and praying others don't follow him into the hell he finds himself in now. He was decived and knows that now.

He is bowing in respect to the one who is trying save lives by boldly revealing all cult secrets here, adding to his credibily but guess what?

He is prepared for death.

You were too harsh.

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Koga51: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
AdorableJosh:

Wait... those guys are really cultists? Thought it was a rumour, wonders.
In every cult, you have the cool headed flexing and enjoyment boys. You also have the 'shaking head' rascals that are always looking for trouble. There are the outright criminals like robbers, rapists and kidnappers. When there is a HIT, if you like be the quiet responsible looking and trouble avoiding type, you will still be shot and used to count scores if you are seen during a HIT so it is an evil association.

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by alexola20(m): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2019

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by davillian(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
donziggyman:
read again
My cuz that joined
We first transfer am to another location
When they looked for him on his fathers burial them no see am
We transfer am to Europe.

He became a target because provides all funds for hits.
Its difficult to denounce and still be free

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by highbee02: 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
@op thank God for your life. May Almighty Allah in His infinite clemency continue to guard and guide u.

I now c the reason y they asked if I was a member of a secret cult when I applied for the Job, I was shortlisted and later dropped.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
geedot:
Thought I was the only one seeing it though. Immediately I saw her post acting all saint and quoting monikers here and there, I had to check her account, found out she registered barely a week.
I knew she was hiding her true identity. Hypocrisy is an habit that disgusts me.

Eh Pele boda ode
If you don't know a thing just shut up or you ask instead of concluding.
Go and check my main account.
Say No To Cultism you hear?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
Gandollaar:
The girl is funny. First she didn't attend university, then she doesn't know there were female secret cults. Lol

Is that all that makes me funny?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

Yes the can,

But they are not that easy to track. Police special security, bouncers, in and out of d country and other stuffs. Na local gun u wan take go face armed security?

Same way OP is not necessary scared of local gun cultist. And besides those men that can know OP by reading this Story are old already, most of them if not all of them (some are still active tho) regrets their actions. So they won't really reason OP matter say dem wan fall am.

The old axxe men still active only arrange boys for politicians or any other stuffs that will bring in money, not tracking and falling people for betrayal or rival cult stuffs. And those small boys wey if u face them gun, them go dey cry for their life dey comot catarrh for nose na hin wan face DSS gun.

For those worried, OP is very very safe.

Bros I greet oOo. I said the same thing about him when threats were flying and people said he should deactivate? Deactivate for who exactly? DSS wey dey always dey strapped and ready to release?

Moreso, they have info more than any other agency. I just dey laugh cheesy grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
d33types:

She's acting all sanctimonious like she didn't grow up in Nigeria or as if this is first story about cultism she's reading.

Goody two shoes wannabe like her

Pele ti e.
What else do you have to say?
Lols I see some of you on my WhatsApp today wailing. I see my comment on this evil menace got some of you burnt. Abeg Op, send that link quickly... Say No To Cultism!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
geedot:
Lol. The annoying part is where someone that claimed not to be aware of how bad cultism has eaten into our society, suddenly, started dishing out advices on how to renounce it, and also has contacts of people that did(someone that didn't know about cultism few days ago).
When you have an anonymous account and still being this hypocritical, I can only imagine how and what she would be like in person.

Hahahahahaha I see the attack on me. Bring it on. Eru O gbodo Eni to fe WO nu odo leru ba.
I am fearless. Bring it on. Don't forget to come with your powerless gods. I will give everyone of you hot hot.
I see una today na eku ise Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Pele ti e.
Lols I see some of you on my WhatsApp today wailing. I see my comment on this evil menace got some of you burnt. Abeg Op, send that link quickly... Say No To Cultism!

So you really were a two faced person. Smh.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
patotie:
Senior brah respect o.
You don go come o I respect you o..
Normally if I see you for ground na migwo o nak you, so migwo.

This your thread, na blast o, I which you package am years ago, men for nor jump enter o.

But what to do....no going back.
Your won good na...you just enter the movement fresh

We may cor cross Capet he nor easy for us but if at shall jah dey with us nor be gp or kf o, na jah

My eyes don big anyhow for the game o.

For my age I don see things I don do things...

I dey on a low super low....
But the prayer be sey may wetin we do out of ignorance or wronged philosophy nor catch us for front.

Clear road for you brah...continue to advice cause its changing somebody ATM

It's really not late to renounce it please
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
GLYCOLYSISS:

What you did out of ignorance & wrong philosophy don't catch up with you Don't tell me you're scared of the nemesis that will deal with you for you deeds as a cultist oh.
You're a strong man nah,you got nothing to be scared of cheesy
We not in the game is scared, una wa dey the game dey fear too ? cheesy
Don't worry young man,when your turn reach,when nemesis catch up with you,all these nonsense language you're spewing here will turn to a long night of agonising tears & pains !
Even in your undignified grave,you will never know peace ,until you change your ways !

Looking forward to seeing your undignified dead body well butchered ,pierced very deeply & angrily,& cut into shreds ,with you head cut off & your throat sliced out like that of a chicken ,with you disgusting brown blood oozing without end, by either rival cult or angry mobs,on nairaland frontpage !
I can't wait for that day!

Watch them come for you with this your comment lols
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
alexola20:

You are indeed a lucky guy.
I have been always on my own.Nobody to rely on.
So when I wanted admission na the frat(eiye)guys that did it for me.It was a very tough time in that campus then but I knew nothing.jew to the core.Of course I started drinking very early in my life,in fact b4 my teen years.But I never smoked nor womanizing.
After I got my admission to the stupid polytechnic,my first day going to school was with 5 big parcel of weed eventhough I never smoked myself but the weed was for the guys that did the admission for ne as one of them was my area nigga that just suddenly became my friend and on my neck ever since all through my OND years.
In fact it was a long story.I wish I could put everything on a voice recorder as I am not very fond of typing and all.
The 2nd semester of my ND2 was the roughest time.
I in fact did all my 2nd semester exams with eke always waiting to carry me to Iyaganku in Ibadan.
Anyway story for another day.
After the nd2,I ran away from 9ja.Bros I suffer oo.
Thank God today I am married with oyinbo somewhere in Europe and with 2 beautiful kids.

My life story is enough to write a book or make a movie.

God has always been there for me all through my journey.

If the younger guys of today like make dem join.
Absolutely NOTHING good to gain in cultism than sorrow,agony and regrets that is if one is still alive.

I hate cultism.

#Saynotocultism.
#cultismdestroys
#cultismkills

Uhmmm.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
Casan0va:

So you really were a two faced person. Smh.

You can think of me the way you like I really do not care. I will never be moved merely because of what anyone thinks of me. If you say I'm two faced, well that's your opinion of me. It's non of my business so gbo

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
davillian:

My cuz that joined
We first transfer am to another location
When they looked for him on his fathers burial them no see am
We transfer am to Europe.

He became a target because provides all funds for hits.
Its difficult to denounce and still be free

It's possible to renounce every form of membership. With the testimonies of those who renounced I heard, it very possible but the Journey is usually always very rough but God always help them...

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TooMuchStuff: 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

It's possible to renounce every form of membership. With the testimonies of those who renounced I heard, it very possible but the Journey is usually always very rough but God always help them...

Yes ! Some are even Pastors now. I know few of them.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TooMuchStuff: 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
saynotocultism:

YES THEY CAN

Very exciting piece of advice. The best I have seen in a while on NL. Blunt.

I wanna know the spiritual angle to Cultism sir
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by d33types: 12:16am On Jun 13, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Pele ti e.

This chick abeg lock up and stop making us derail the thread. Nobody said it was impossible to renounce.
You're a pretender, full stop
Cheers

I only hope the young ones get to see this thread.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 1:48am On Jun 13, 2019
KodakBlack:
Make me self share my own story;

I grew up in an area where eiye boys plenty and they were running the town, but I never liked their movement because it consists of people I would not like to associate myself with.

There was the Alora fineboys too, all in one area. In fact, they were running a particular area but were all students unlike the eiye boys that 97% of them weren’t educated.

Axemen then weren’t seen all the time. In fact, I knew only three Axemen but I knew they were tons of them but most were keeping a low profile.

It was a tussle between two of my friends one na alora and the other was Axemen.

I always admired axemen because for my area Na eiye boys full am but this my friend was from another area and always stand down with this eiye guys.

There other aye guys who were living coded in the area.

After so much toasting by the alora friend, I didn’t follow because when I went to see one of his superiors as per say I wan to be a fine boy, the guy misyarn.

He was telling me about how it was sweet to join and that I would be protected etc.

All this was going on prior to my jamb etc time o.

I had gone to OOU to write post UTME that year, and I was obtained by OOU boys.

I was angry and promised to get my phone back but I couldn’t because I didn’t belong any where.

This added fuel to my burning passion to be a frat boy.

We were two lobbers as they call non initiate and the guy started talking about how he hides when he sees one particular superior of his because he was hellbent on obtaining him always.

I was a very stubborn and rude young man then that didn’t entertain oppression so, I knew that would be my fate one day when I eventually join so, I stylishly disassociate myself from them o. Couple weeks later the other guy was initiated.

Back to my Aye friend, He was telling me if I didn’t want to join right away that the could play me FM etc.

I was thinking about it, we were close that he told me that he’d foot the bill.

Back then ayes were fearless and I wanted to be a part of that thing.

The D-day came to go o, Na so my mama call me say she had a dream etc. Na so fear grip me o, tell my guy say I never ready.

I got admitted into OOU and Mapoly that year but my folks were scared that I would join a con fraternity which was most likely true.

I had a secondary school friend who had joined and was telling me not to join that he regrets every time he thinks about it.

Na so my Pops man carry me go one private polytechnic o, Na there my wahala come start.

TBC

I got admission into this polytechnic with the hope I’m finally free from cult related wahala.

The very first day of resumption in the hall where I sat, I noticed some weird handshakes and behold it was the boys of Aromate.

Fear griped me that moment that, it’s even worse here since the school isn’t big, everyone knows everyone.

I kept my cool, went to class met some other guys in my class.

I was going to school from home but it was far and inconvenient.

One very good day, we were in joint drinking when I stumbled on a money order receipt on one of my friends phone. He was a G boy, and I was too but I never see better money collect and my mother dissuaded me from doing it because it seems I had an hard luck.

Upon knowing what a money order is, my class mate then persuaded me to leave home and stay with the Kunle and Dami who were my class mates too.

We stayed together started hustling Na so I dey see small Jairo.

There was a particular boy in the business admin dept, he was rude, thinks he’s above all and he didn’t belong anywhere. He later joined the aromate and then obtain him life die.

There was a girl in my dept I pitched interest in, and I blocked the girl for one corner dey run numbers for her head, Na so this newly blended aromate came o and took the girl away. I was angry but couldn’t do anything because his comrades were hanging around and m not the type to fight over a girl.

I had a crew of guys I roll with. We were 8 in number and only one was an alora that was rusticated from Delsu and the other an Eiye but he covered it so much that we didn’t know until later.

The rest of us were lobbers and Jew men.

There’s a particular guy in my crew, he loves the Axemen so much, so me and him got along well because we were lovers.

One day, we were drinking at our regular joint when Axemen enter area for daylight, and they were over 15 in number. Dressed up in white shirt, yellow socks with beret.

I sunk into the chair and we had to quickly leave but there was one of them that saw me after that day and told me never to hesitate to bell him whenever I had problem in school or area. I thanked him and dashed away.

TBC

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Harry4truth: 7:51am On Jun 13, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Pele ti e.
sorry oh, I can see you've got quite a short temper and ju men like me de fear wahala no be small. You actually seem to be a cultist, you were probably sent to fish op out with sexiness and innocence. I'm not buying what you are selling though and I mean it in the nicest way possible so please don't get defensive and insultive. @sanotocultism please be careful with this moniker. Your write up is really insightful. I'm a ju man but I can relate to all you've been writing because I grew up in ekpoma and schooled in Uniben. I lost so many good friends because I wouldn't join a confra with them, one of my closest childhood friend told me to my face when I saw him " You just dey smell ju where I dey, abeg move " that's to mention a few. I told myself though that what would make me an even stronger person is to remain the ju that I am and make something out of this life despite all the temptations I face everyday.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yehmy(m): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2019
Harry4truth:
sorry oh, I can see you've got quite a short temper and ju men like me de fear wahala no be small. You actually seem to be a cultist, you were probably sent to fish op out with sexiness and innocence. I'm not buying what you are selling though and I mean it in the nicest way possible so please don't get defensive and insultive. @sanotocultism please be careful with this moniker. Your write up is really insightful. I'm a ju man but I can relate to all you've been writing because I grew up in ekpoma and schooled in Uniben. I lost so many good friends because I wouldn't join a confra with them, one of my closest childhood friend told me to my face when I saw him " You just dey smell ju where I dey, abeg move " that's to mention a few. I told myself though that what would make me an even stronger person is to remain the ju that I am and make something out of this life despite all the temptations I face everyday.
She's only craving for attention, check the way she replies all mention it shows she's bored real life.

38 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ShenTeh(m): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

I guess u will never know
the fear of having to always relocate
the fear of suspecting anyone with a rough face on the road
the fear of some crazy people not going to cause ur family pain because they can't find u
the fear of always watching ur back (them kill person I know 4 him wedding day, dem fall am 4 reception)
you can't open a permanent shop where people know u a cultist (the beer parlour owner that was killed in benin, do u think u was still active or was ever active. but when d active boys don gbaga, opponent just wan count score, they remember he was a cultist and can't leave his big beer parlor business and leave town, dem track am kill am for wetin no concern am)

The fear ur friends have that they can't stay with u or rent an apartment with u cos when them find u come dem no see u, dem go mache ur friends

you finish skl you go dey fear to go do clearance alone
Cultist fear pass JU, always on the run

The fear of securing a better job and some people mark ur face waiting for HIT to begin as u are now an easy target. u gast resign and run 4 ur life.

When u don Jazz against gun and the rest. trouble go always find u. na spirit. u will always enter one gun trouble from time to time. the muyen go work oo, u no go die. but gun and trouble will never desist from u. dem must to shoot u.

When HIT starts troublesome people hardly die (unless rival marked ur face in particular) its d deceived newbies, the innocent ones that don't ẹ even have d liver to shoot that are used to count scores. 5 - 5, 10 - 9, na human lives ooo,. them go tell u, u be strong man now, nobody fit kill u now. that's what they told people that died too. last last Na peace talks go end ur life

We were in a club 1 night lyk that, Axe head and other office men were there. CP slap 1 guy in the club, the guy left. we didn't know d guy was a jurists. Meeeeen when he came back with his guys all on only white boxers and charm everywhere. fear grip men. me i don dey near exit already, ready to employ my escaping skills. I saw my ever strong and stubborn axe head begging jurists for peace talk. jurists oo, small jurists for peace talk, office men dey beg for peace talk. supposedly strong men begging for peace talk which dem no suppose do. No cult is stronger all na death trap

If u lyk hear, if u lyk no hear, last last na u go be d No. 3 for 7~6 score line

Every Nigerian youth should read this.

Word. Thank you.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MisterMan123456: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

Yes the can,

But they are not that easy to track. Police special security, bouncers, in and out of d country and other stuffs. Na local gun u wan take go face armed security?

Same way OP is not necessary scared of local gun cultist. And besides those men that can know OP by reading this Story are old already, most of them if not all of them (some are still active tho) regrets their actions. So they won't really reason OP matter say dem wan fall am.

The old axxe men still active only arrange boys for politicians or any other stuffs that will bring in money, not tracking and falling people for betrayal or rival cult stuffs. And those small boys wey if u face them gun, them go dey cry for their life dey comot catarrh for nose na hin wan face DSS gun.

For those worried, OP is very very safe.

So why did they join even with the fame and money? Is it still a low self esteem issue or what?
Peer pressure? Women? I guess they can have any lady of their choice cos of fame and money. So WHY DID THEY STILL HAVE TO JOIN, i.e DAVIDO, Burnaboy etc?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ShenTeh(m): 8:32am On Jun 13, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Eh en
I'm so ignorant of all these things

Thank your stars, parents and the company you keep.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yehmy(m): 8:50am On Jun 13, 2019
MisterMan123456:

So why did they join even with the fame and money? Is it still a low self esteem issue or what?
Peer pressure? Women? I guess they can have any lady of their choice cos of fame and money. So WHY DID THEY STILL HAVE TO JOIN, i.e DAVIDO, Burnaboy etc?
most of them don't go through all this initiation process like Op, unless the likes that joined b4 fame (damoche, 2face nd co) but the ones that have money might just be for the fun of it and sponsorship stuff - according to what i heard

Most of our musicians just like practicing G they re all in one particular movement or the other i could remember a music video where MI was clocking one other artiste in lagos party

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bro4u and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.