Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3054397 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:42am On Jun 11, 2019
osaroosei:
madam he is not a cultist but a Ban boy.... na way of life.... Shey u nor wan fyn

What is ban?
I don over fyn already

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2019
Lols, I thought you said I was telling super stories ?

donziggyman:
Guys I'm finished. My brother might have joined this people. I have bookmark this thread. I will go through it again. I will sit hit down and have a word with him. After that I will open this bookmark for him to go through before I drop my advice for him. I will do it cuz what I'm planning to do now is for my good and he's with that of my family. Ph City is the head qauter of cultism. I need open his eyes more with this thread. So if he finally join me he will learn to behave as (JU) according to the op. He's not the only one. Even my cousin is once a cultist but denounce it. I would have try my best to see what I can do for him but unfortunately I can't take the risk cuz of sabotage in the extended family. His brother is second lutinant in NA. guess what? He vow not to spend his dime on him in fact he disowned him despite the pleade from family members.

Mehn this thread has eating deeper in me. I never expect to bump into this thread this early morning. My brother who I'm suspecting automatically changed when he went to live with my grandma in anambra. Spits on cultists.

Anything that leads me into joining navy I swear I will use my Power as navy to unleash the unthinkable on these bastards of a thousands fathers!

I joined NL forum just to keep myself busy when ever I'm alone because of this I don't let my phone run down not even data cuz I don't use phone with data little did I know that I'm contributing to my worries. Well it's not bad cuz this thread just opened my eyes to see vision. Shiiiiiit!!!!

I'm in tears and pains right now! Watin make tears commot man for eyes no be moi-moi.

The worst part is that he doesn't have fear for anyone but respect me very as he's senior brother. He doesn't trespass my way. He's a quiet guy but his dressing is not here. @op thanks for opening the ass on the sun.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sconp: 11:02am On Jun 11, 2019
Krak:

Very true. Pls be careful of giving revelations that could reveal your identity to some peeps.

This is coming late, those in the region and involved if they come across this story would know who the OP is.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by XD3G: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2019
donziggyman:
Guys I'm finished. My brother might have joined this people. I have bookmark this thread. I will go through it again. I will sit hit down and have a word with him. After that I will open this bookmark for him to go through before I drop my advice for him. I will do it cuz what I'm planning to do now is for my good and he's with that of my family. Ph City is the head qauter of cultism. I need open his eyes more with this thread. So if he finally join me he will learn to behave as (JU) according to the op. He's not the only one. Even my cousin is once a cultist but denounce it. I would have try my best to see what I can do for him but unfortunately I can't take the risk cuz of sabotage in the extended family. His brother is second lutinant in NA. guess what? He vow not to spend his dime on him in fact he disowned him despite the pleade from family members.

Mehn this thread has eating deeper in me. I never expect to bump into this thread this early morning. My brother who I'm suspecting automatically changed when he went to live with my grandma in anambra. Spits on cultists.

Anything that leads me into joining navy I swear I will use my Power as navy to unleash the unthinkable on these bastards of a thousands fathers!

I joined NL forum just to keep myself busy when ever I'm alone because of this I don't let my phone run down not even data cuz I don't use phone with data little did I know that I'm contributing to my worries. Well it's not bad cuz this thread just opened my eyes to see vision. Shiiiiiit!!!!

I'm in tears and pains right now! Watin make tears commot man for eyes no be moi-moi.

The worst part is that he doesn't have fear for anyone but respect me very as he's senior brother. He doesn't trespass my way. He's a quiet guy but his dressing is not here. @op thanks for opening the ass on the sun.

...and you said the OP is a bad Writer?!

I couldn't even make much sense of what you typed up there.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 11, 2019
XD3G:

...and you said the OP is a bad Writer?!

I couldn't even make much sense of what you typed up there.
read again
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2019
saynotocultism:
Lols, I thought you said I was telling super stories ?

apologies sir. I never knew you're passing serious information. At first I thought it's just a story but now realized the real thing.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by XD3G: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2019
donziggyman:
read again

You typed 363 words without using comma for once, and you want me to read again - NO WAY!!

Cheers Mate!

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by imagrg(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
Fiction! Na lie!quote author=saynotocultism post=78897909]LIFE AFTER INITIATION

Immediately after my initiation, I travelled home to take proper treatment as my ass was swollen all over with injuries from the mending . I got home and I met my mum who asked me what happened. I told her I was robbed and stubborn and I refused dropping my money and other items and so the robbers pounced on me. She swore and cursed the robbers and then I started medication. I returned after a week and I was told by my LM that I need to do my Christmas . Christmas in black axxe cult is a ceremony a new initiate must observe in other to meet other black axxe members so they can give you the Black axxe orientation . You are to buy drinks for them . I observed my CM and I became a full axxe member .

My CGPA dropped drastically and all my lecturers where surprised . A very good friend known as EFE , may your soul Rest In Peace . Efe became jealous of me after being a member of the Black axxe as I now moved with bad gangs and fearfully looking guys on campus, he went to become a member of the eiye confraternity just because I became a member of the Black axxe. 2 weeks after is initiation, he was shot dead by axxe men. There was a serious fight on campus and I tried all my possible best to reach out to efe but I couldn’t . I had already left town and efe was busy jumping around campus with eiye members when he was shot dead and the rest abandoned him. The whole issue was settled and I returned to campus . I barely spend a month on campus before absconding. We run for our lives at every minute . I can’t stay out late and have fun unless I am with other black axxe members . Seeing what happened to my friend and I do not want to die, I called my LM that I wanted to see him . I got to him and he said I should go and do spiritual stuff like JUJU because of gun and cutlasses . I then seeked for spiritual protection against guns and cutlasses . I travelled all the way to agbor to meet a man without arms and complete legs. He prepared charms for me against cutlass and guns. I had a cousin in ekpoma also a black axxe member , I went to him and we went to somorika after auchi and igarra just for gun and cutlass protection. I came back and I was ruthless . I cursed troubles and wars on campus but I didn’t kill as my sanity was still in check . I struggled to graduate with a 2.2 in my field even when I was the best in class .

After my final paper , I was sitting outside my hostel with other axxe members who came to celebrate with me and other axxe men and to congratulate us for our final exam when a group of fearfully looking men stormed my hostel and shot at some of my friends and me, two died in the spot but I escaped and I the charms worked . I travelled home and immediately and I had to cut ties with them and renounced my membership as a member . I went back to a private school and I graduated with a first class in geology. Now I have my masters in petroleum geology and I thank God for my life before joining the DSS .

Lessons

No cult group can fight another cult group for you, it’s only a matter of time before you get killed

Report to the relevant authorities and if possible, get a lawyer and sue thier asses , do not fall for cheap blackmail

No cult is stronger than the others, they are all liers and extortionist .

It’s only the security agency that can help you from cultist.

Be wise as people die everyday as a result of cult activities . You are not protected from another cult group of you join a particular one . If you die, they will settle your case with money

You will live a way ward life

Stand your ground. Cultist are humans like you , threat thier Bleep up if they try you.

Even the man that took me for the initiation today is now a pastor after escaping cold hands of death . Be wise

Ciao [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Freshlorde: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
Miki miki Tom Tom

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
XD3G:

You typed 363 words without using comma for once, and you want me to read again - NO WAY!!

Cheers Mate!

mehn you're obviously blind or proudly brain problem. Now I'm not surprised why you read and couldn't comprehend.

Don't quote me again else? Thunder will...............gringringrin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Koga51: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Krak:

Very true. Pls be careful of giving revelations that could reveal your identity to some peeps.
His identity should already be very clear to his folks by now. I guess he doesn't care. Anyway, Oga OP get dey highly on guard now.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Fistop: 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
Story is as if I'm watching action/horror film

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by naijadanny: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nwaotu10:

13:13

NYBEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daomi(m): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
Koga51:

His identity should already be very clear to his folks by now. I guess he doesn't care. Anyway, Oga OP get dey highly on guard now.
oga op is a DSS official,Bleep with him and kiss the dust

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
daomi:
oga op is a DSS official,Bleep with him and kiss the dust

Nobody is untouchable, many men still dey the same DSS wey him dey,even the op knows this ....nobody be superman

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daomi(m): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
Patheos:

Nobody is untouchable, many men still dey the same DSS wey him dey,even the op knows this ....nobody be superman
op message is simple and clear,say no to cultism if you like carry for head like wyclef na Oyo u dey

49 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
daomi:
op message is simple and clear,say no to cultism if you like carry for head like wyclef na Oyo u dey

This your Defense mechanism sha... What you said up there is no lie neither is my post
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by d33types: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Are you ok? Which crime did I visit? Even when I was a Muslim, I never did any of those rubbish listed. Is it now that I've found the way, the truth and the light that I want to join cult? If there's any game I'm into, it's Jesus Game. If you don't have something reasonable to say please just shut up! It's not by force biko

grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Koga51: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
Patheos:

Thank you bro. OP knows that cultism has eaten so deep into every strata of the society. Top businessmen and captains of industry, Top security officers, politicians and academic dons are all part of it. I know an Army colonel who is still active with his cult group activities. This man would soon be promoted to a general. Same with top police officers, paramilitary and even DSS. I personally know a Deputy Controller of Customs who still actively supports his cult activities and regularly attends their National Convention.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by viewflux(m): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Neddstark:
Good story Viewflux, but this your all caps no necessary

currect bro. the yanning has been Modified....

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by olaolaking: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
Koga51:

Thank you bro. OP knows that cultism has eaten so deep into every strata of the society. Top businessmen and captains of industry, Top security officers, politicians and academic dons are all part of it. I know an Army colonel who is still active with his cult group activities. This man would soon be promoted to a general. Same with top police officers, paramilitary and even DSS. I personally know a Deputy Controller of Customs who still actively supports his cult activities and regularly attends their National Convention.
Very true. Over true sef
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Zumarocket(f): 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
Koga51:

So he should stop??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jayextra(m): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
Still an undergraduate shaa,

what i don't understand is what they gain from the so called Confrat....Thanks Op,I've learnt much more smiley

Say NO to Cultism

27 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by viewflux(m): 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
modify

175 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Adam09: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
In as much as I love hearing these stories, Please I want to appeal to anyone who has experience to share , Please and Please, encrypt your details or better still use a public cyber cafe and mask your identity.

Special thanks to Say no to cultist -OP for boldly coming forth with his experience sharing.

GOD is telling me something about the OP, What you did is nothing compared to what GOD wants to use you for.

#Just get ready to lead men to Melly for GOD.
Say no to Cultist AKA Soldier of Christ, a medal of honour awaits you.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by IzzyyUnique: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:
Cultists are cowards and people with low-esteem!

I remember in LASU epe campus, i and my friend took a bike to go to town to see a match. As we approached the gate, a know NBM low-life stopped our bike and told us to get off! I told my mate to get off, told him to take the bike and even paid the bike man for him. Told him you want the bike, take it. I did it so boldly, fear no allow the guy carry the bike.

As i and my mate were walking back down to the hostel, i was shitting my pants because he was following us behind but being a silly cowardly low-life gangster wanna be, he was thinking i was a cultist not knowing i was the king of jew men. He couldn't even talk to us...i told my guy to just follow me and bounce like maggots and so we did till we got to the hostel.

Look at the fake -ass local pistols they are carrying!!!

Following thread. A fellow lasuite, chemical and polymer engineering.

we are LASU!

we are Proud!!

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Enyimbamercedes: 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
IzzyyUnique:

Following thread. A fellow lasuite, chemical and polymer engineering.

we are LASU!

we are Proud!!

I was in CPE but in all honesty, it was a rubbish course but I hope they have better facilities now. The laboratory then was a converted garage with a fume cupboard! Disgraceful

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
XD3G:

Cheers Mate!

Infact I bow oo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
d33types:

grin grin

How do I know which one is crime or celebrity?
I only read what's on the front page.
Chai aikawe mi je Mi ni ya sha

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

How do I know which one is crime or celebrity? I only read what's on the front page. Chai aikawe mi je Mi ni ya sha
is this one on front page?

22 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
It is not true that a cultist can't renounce. It's a lie from the pit of hell. It's a lie cooked up from the devil their father and passed on the supposed children (cultist). A person involved in cultism can Renounce his or her membership. Don't let anyone put fear in you. Many renounced and they are still alive and doing fine today. There are testimonies of those who renounced and got delivered. So forget all those cock and bull stories flying around.

If you are a cultist here, Just look back into how it all started and where you are now. Ask yourself what have you gained in it. Is it worth it? Think of the lives you have taken. Think of the pains you have caused families. Think of the pains your own family will have to go through if you are being caught today? Because one day na one day. If you don't stop or renounce, the day is very near that it will be all over. It's either you die or the police gets you arrested. If you dont die, the police will arrest you. Any of these 2. You wont escape it if you do not renounce your membership with any cult you are affiliated to. Think of it. It's very near. Mark my word. Write today's date down. That you read it hear. I Riyadhgoddess said it here. The end is very near for every cultist. I don't know who I am talking to but you know yourself. I'm being led in my spirit to say this. Renounce your membership now before it's too late.
The time is NOW. It is not too late now to renounce.

My dears, if you feel stuck in it or you just feel where do I start from after all the gory activities I took part in or after all the lives I cut short, Just know this God is a merciful God. Come to him in repentance. Confess your sins to him. Renounce your membership and then seek deliverance from a bible believing church. The journey to transformation is going to be a rough one but God will surely help you.

I laid my hands on how God dealt with some strong cultist as a matter of fact, NBM or what is it called. The testimony of how God delivered and captured the members is very captivating. If God can use these ex cultist for his kingdom, who are you that God can't use for his Glory?

You cultist are God's properties that Satan is contending with. He has lost again this time as I see many cultist renouncing and denying him.

If you want the inspirational message on how God delivered and captured these ex cultist, chat me up on WhatsApp and I will send it to you. I know many are trapped. They are looking for a way out but dont know how to go about it. If you are afraid, please do not be afraid. You can be delivered trust me. Lots of cultist cases have been handled and yours wont be an exception. If you need assistance let me know, I will link you up with the right persons that will help walk you out of your bondage to freedom. Issues discussed will be treated with empathy and confidential. Don't worry, we don't have to see one on one.

You can Renounce it 100% trust me don't listen to the devil say otherwise. Your freedom to Light is Guaranteed 100%.

God Bless You.

SAY NO TO CULTISM

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nemesis0147:
is this one on front page?

Ogbeni, I was not on crime she. I stumbled on this thread. I was reading a news on front page when I saw the link. I didn't even want to open it at first because I had no idea what it was but the Holy Spirit asked me to open it which I obeyed. I read from page one till the latter end ams decided to comment because I couldn't comment at first because my main account was ban. So I opened another one specifically because of this thread to comment. Sho ti gbo. Jo je ki si mi

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bishop212(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.