Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3053062 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
ifyalways:
Please all the over-sabis should allow the OP share his story.

This thread is all about the dangers, life of a cultist/cultism, how to avoid cultists and how to renounce it.

It's not a place for endless arguments and show self.

The person making list of celebrities that are allegedly cultists, your point is what exactly

My point is that cultism is becoming a fad in the entertainment industry. Most popular artistes have blended in a way or the other. Good for people to know as these some of these so-called musicians actually celebrate it. However, i agree the comment was derailing and i apologize. I have edited that comment so you dont have to masturbáte on the issue. Also in order not to derail further, dont reply me and let the OP go on. The stance remains "Say No to Cultism".

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
Edet08:
I must commend the OP for these. I know many are out there who are caught up in between. I remember my remedial years back in Unical, one certain guy approached me and said; you know you be fine boy? Follow me make I complete the fineness. At that point I knew what he was up to so I had distanced myself from him. I never got any further confrontation till I left for Madonna university. However, after graduating, I admired a certain frat, NAS. I almost joined till I asked myself a question. What will I gain joining? The only answer I could give was “nothing “. I’m living a free and happy life with my family till date. Had I belonged, I probably would be living in fear. Cultism never pays. The pains won’t be felt by you but by your loved ones. Nice one OP.

NAS amongst all of them is an ideal confraternity. The horrendous killings and supremacy battles made them leave the university environment decades ago. Most top members of other frats do aspire to become seadogs later on because of the prestige. They have no time for stupid killings, its more on how their members can be of influence in the society. Thats all i know so far unless you tell me otherwise with facts. But still good for you, nothing like being free.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ccnation(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
KodakBlack:

If after following the link which I’ll drop below you still aren’t discouraged on being a member of a confraternity, your blood is in your hands.

SayNoToCultism

https://truth147./2015/02/15/neo-black-movement-of-africa-murderous-lunacy/

The images are too graphic, but again it portrays the dangers of cultism as graphical as it is in real life. What a painful way to die. Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Edet08(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Neddstark:

NAS amongst all of them is an ideal confraternity. The horrendous killings and supremacy battles made them leave the university environment decades ago. Most top members of other frats do aspire to become seadogs later on because of the prestige. They have no time for stupid killings, its more on how their members can be of influence in the society. Thats all i know so far unless you tell me otherwise with facts. But still good for you, nothing like being free.

I’ll leave it like this...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Emrixx(f): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
Edet08:

I’ll leave it like this...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Abortedfetus(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
evidence of watching too much Nigeria films. this frat of a thing does not work d way d op is portraying.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
Abortedfetus:
evidence of watching too much Nigeria films.
this frat of a thing does not work d way d op is portraying.
Why not tell us how it works as a good cultist that u are.Orishirishi.

72 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Magnoliaa(f): 12:02am On Jun 14, 2019
samuelmusa:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The level of cultism well full this thread know be here oo.95% of commenters here are cultism,

Op no listen to then oo,go ahead and expose then.I dey for your back.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You go protect am from behind your keyboard abi? Who you be? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Magnoliaa(f): 12:09am On Jun 14, 2019
Unrated900:

Na So one ask me say which parole I dey,I tell am say I be MAN U fans

She slapped me straight.

Alaye fear them ooooo

grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Magnoliaa(f): 1:03am On Jun 14, 2019
damiBJ:
Just to chip diz in....in my own case....the day for bammming....after spending money like craze for dem.....my mum came around....and said....she got a revelation am about to go and join cult....and stand on her feet am not stepping out DAT day....few weeks letaa....serious fight involving buca and ayee guyz....I give God the glory....

Seriously speaking....no gain in bin a cultist.

The power of a spiritually strong person.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Magnoliaa(f): 3:00am On Jun 14, 2019
GLYCOLYSISS:

I hope so !
I just hope that guy echoed a very audible amen after reading that write up.
I hate people that are so indifferent about the evil these movement has caused in our society.
Worst still,some idiots go as far as to try to justify these evil called cultism cry
How disgusting !
They are certainly going to meet their waterloo very soon...

I was reading about this in a book some days ago - how people tend to justify their acts no matter how wrong, foolish, amoral...they may be.

Even the greatest criminals of all time, Al Capone, et al justified their crimes and thought of themselves as having soft hearts, as good human beings... Imagine all they did compared to the cultists' own, and still found nothing bad in it.

This thread has been really informative and enlightening. Thank you for sharing your experience OP.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 5:33am On Jun 14, 2019
Magnoliaa:

I was reading about this in a book some days ago - how people tend to justify their acts no matter how wrong, foolish, amoral...they may be.

Even the greatest criminals of all time, Al Capone, et al justified their crimes and thought of themselves as having soft hearts, as good human beings... Imagine all they did compared to the cultists' own, and still found nothing bad in it.

This thread has been really informative and enlightening. Thank you for sharing your experience OP.

This statement is very deep. Evil people can give a hundred reasons to justify their wickedness. Just like that lunatic Nairamarley was using slavery to justify fraud. If he was black American he would have made a slight sense, but here he was always in Africa and when he went to the UK, he engaged in crime there. Good he's still incarcerated. Its like human beings have a way of rewriting their conscience when they engage in evil.

Good contribution though. I wonder how these cultists go to church/mosque then still hail Kf, Odin, Egba, Godfather behind the scene. Self-hypocrisy. Say no to cultism.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:55am On Jun 14, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Yes ! Some are even Pastors now. I know few of them.

Thank you sir. I'm surprised at those attacking me because I said it's very possible to renounce membership. I heard testimonies and majority of them are pastors today.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:00am On Jun 14, 2019
d33types:

This chick abeg lock up and stop making us derail the thread. Nobody said it was impossible to renounce.
You're a pretender, full stop
Cheers

I only hope the young ones get to see this thread.

Pretend for who exactly?
Is it for faceless humans here that I've never seen or who never see in my whole life on earth?
Even those who have spoken to me know say I'm the 'realest'. I no get time for all this sakamanje thing. I say it the way it is, if u as a person have a problem with me, that's ur own headache. Ur opinion of me really do not matter to me. Check my monicker again...

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2019
Harry4truth:
sorry oh, I can see you've got quite a short temper and ju men like me de fear wahala no be small. You actually seem to be a cultist, you were probably sent to fish op out with sexiness and innocence. I'm not buying what you are selling though and I mean it in the nicest way possible so please don't get defensive and insultive. @sanotocultism please be careful with this moniker. Your write up is really insightful. I'm a ju man but I can relate to all you've been writing because I grew up in ekpoma and schooled in Uniben. I lost so many good friends because I wouldn't join a confra with them, one of my closest childhood friend told me to my face when I saw him " You just dey smell ju where I dey, abeg move " that's to mention a few. I told myself though that what would make me an even stronger person is to remain the ju that I am and make something out of this life despite all the temptations I face everyday.

I decided to wait for my main account to be unbanned before responding to you. Truth is this thread has been so educative to me. It's an eye opener. I have never heard of most of these terms used on this thread not until I started reading and I learnt a lot from it. I am not a cultist, I have never been one and I will never be one. I have always been a muslim before I gave my life to Jesus. I have never met or known any cultist before just like when I said I had no idea of the female version. I had only always believed or known the Ogboni, those who go into the secret societies for bloody wealth and of cos witchcraft, Emere of which these ones mentioned do not go about cutting heads or shooting here and there.

Yes you are right to say I'm hot temper but trust me it's just on this forum and that's because there are lots of trolls abi how dem dey talk the english here who wouldn't mind sending a person back to ones ancestors. Those who took out time to speak to me gets surprised that I'm not what they imagined of me. To the glory of God, I've met and assisted some nairalander struggling with one situation or the other. Persons I do not know and from different places across the states. I derive joy when I see them walk out of these situations whole again even up till yesterday my joy knew no bound for a nairalander. I think people think of me as this and that at first because I'm this type of person that love being on guard and won't hesitate to fight back when my space is being encroached on. I'm an extrovert, my personality might not sit well with the introverts that's why some people on Nairaland think I'm troublesome lols. I'm very very expressive and don't sulk but rather deal with every situations head on. Sorry I can't be bent...

Let me clear the air again. I am not here to come after anybody. I've had a good laugh here on the comments about me. Some called me to ask questions. I have been a nairalander for years. A silent reader not until I had the opportunity to register last year. I've made good friends here online though.

Now my account was banned and while reading this thread my eyes got opened, I began to think of many out there who might be trapped. Who are already full of regrets, who are on the had I know state, who are looking for a way to come out of the mess that they are in, there are some who don't know who to talk to, they just want to start a new life afresh but don't know how to go about it or those already in the bondage of fear. As I read through this thread from page to page, I thought of these things. So I met with some ministers and pastors in church. I discussed these cultism and then I found it that there is a way out 101% to come out of it. Then I heard testimonies of people who God delivered. Most of them ended up being a pastor, music ministers, while the rest are doing fine in their respective careers. I listened to the tapes of cultists even the so called heads who renounced membership. If they can, why can't any other person renounce? I am not sorry and I won't buy that you can't renounce crap. I won't evangelize for Satan because I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

So who is that BEAST, that DEMON, that FILTHY thing, that ILLEGAL CITIZEN wey no get kpali for your life, that says you cannot renounce till death? When Jesus has said that HE IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH & THE LIFE!!!

No demon or beast or whatever name given to these cultist gods has the authority to hold you bound!!! They are illegal occupants in your life.
Renounce now and Say No To Cultism before it's too late.
If you want the tape, I can send it to you on WhatsApp. Listen to it over and over again and the conviction will come upon you by God's Grace. My number is on my signature. Those who says I'm pretending or being sent bla bla bla Check my moniker again.I only opened a new account to speak on this thread but this is my main account that was unbanned yesterday.

I have said all that I need to say, I will just read and learn. If you are not to cool with whatever I have said or have an argument, biko my number is on my signature. Call me and let's trash it out. No more comments.
God's Grace...

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:02am On Jun 14, 2019
A member of the axe dating a girl he didn't know her identity and he considered himself a strong man. He travelled all the way from Asaba to engage Viking just for the sake of the girl... This your story no make sense again... Na fiction work or true life story?

saynotocultism:
Sorry guys, i was busy...

Two weeks after my friend came with his cult members and warned the viking members to stay clear from my part, a serious war came up between Vikings and the blackk axxe cult group. I was in school and i had just finished lecture in Petrology when a friend told me two vikings members where shot dead just outside the school gate and they where among the vikings that terrorized me. I was shocked and i refused leaving the school premises even after we finished all lectures for the day, i fear like mad. My friend called me and asked of my whereabout, i told him i was still in school READING (READING BAWO ). He rushed down immediately with some guys and took me to asaba as members of the vikings confraternity where looking for me because they concluded that i was a member of the Neo blackk movementttt. To avoid mistaken identity, i had to run with him .. I was in asaba for three weeks and the fight was still on. A police man was also shot dead as he was a member of the vikings cult group. One of the black axxe members received a call in the morning of the next day and the call came from his girl friend, Vikings cult group got a hold of the girl and they threatened to kill her if she doesnt reveal the whereabout of his boyfriend. The Axxe man became furious and started shouting " WHO DEM BE WEY MAKE THEM THEY THREATEN MY CR, BLOODY Bagas them " He then made a call to his fellow axxe men in obiaruku that he needs guns and pellet , instead they provided him with shotgun and cartridges . He left for obiaruku to pick them up and headed straight to Abraka to fight the boys. He calls himself, one man squad and he was respected among the black axxe members. Immediately he got to Abraka, he made some calls to some of his men still in town and they told him to come to campus 3 main gate, Immediately he got to the main gate, three men came in a bike and shot him dead in front of the main gate and that was how he ended up. We later discovered the whole thing was a setup and his girl was a member of viqueens and they used her to set him up. My exam was fast approaching and no end in sight to the war and my absence from my hostel made it look that i was a member of the black axxe as the vikings member where looking for me. A week to my exam, they called for a peace talk and the matter was settled with cash for all those lives lost. I came back and wrote my exams after missing classes and attendance registers. My CGPA dropped drastically from 4.6 to 4.2 . Axxe men returned to campus and things normalized. Immdiately after the exam. i got a call from my axxe friend that the girl the viking members used for the setup was dead " HOW FAR PADDY, WE DON DROP THAT GIRL WEY SET JUNIOR UP " They followed her home, tied her hands and legs to her reading chair and inserted boiling ring inside her private part, Jeez Nepa no gree seize light and she fried up and died in her room.

TBC...........................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:12am On Jun 14, 2019
You mean even as a ju neither you nor any of your friends knew anything about colours and campus life. Something you learn from home before venturing into school.. Fske news

saynotocultism:
The next thing i felt was a loud slap , i held my cheek and asked

ME: Wetin i do na
GUY: You dey craze, commot the socks from your leg
ME: But na socks na and why you come slap me?
GUY: You dey craze abi? You dey ask me stupid question abi?

I received a blow straight to my nose and before i could regain my self, i was bleeding so fast. They collected my phone,wallet and i had school fees scratch cards in my wallet. My guys took me to a nearby pharmacy and i was treated. I hurried up to see my friend to explain what happened to him. I met him at home and explained everything to him, he was mad and angry and went straight to the beach the next day. We got to the beach and we couldnt find the guys, they disappeared with my phone and school fees card. He then started making calls but i couldnt retrieve my items. " IF TO SAY YOU BE STRONG MAN NA, ALL THIS THINGS FOR NO HAPPEN TO YOU '' I left school for home for proper medical care as my nose was swollen. I came back to campus after a week and the guys that took my wallet saw me again at a bar with a friend and ordered me to get them drinks. I had just 2k on me and i used that to order them drinks. I sneaked out to call my friend and to let him know the guys that collected my phone are with me, " WETIN YOU WANT MAKE I DO? MAKE I GO MEET EGEDE MEN COLLECT YOUR THINGS BACK? YOU BE JU OOO MY GUY AND I NO FIT COLLECT YOUR THINGS BACK FOR YOU, IF TO SAY NA EIYE OR VIKINGS COLLECT AM, I FOR TRY COLLECT THEM BACK FOR YOU BUT NA MY BROTHERS COLLECT AM AND SO I NO FIT HELP YOU GUY, TRY UNDERSTAND ME " I felt so bad and weak and left the bar.

The next day, i called my friend and told him i was ready to be a member of the NEO blackk mOve. He jumped up and said, na now you dey talk. He said i need to get the form and the form will cost me 15k. I told him to give me time to raise funds and he agreed. I was able to raise the funds and i gave it to him, " CORRECT MAN, YOU GO GIVE ME BLACK AND WHITE PASSPORT, NO WORRY, I GO SOON CARRY YOU ENTER JOLLY" he uttered.

TBC

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yehmy(m): 7:18am On Jun 14, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

A member of the axe dating a girl he didn't know her identity and he considered himself a strong man. He travelled all the way from Asaba to engage Viking just for the sake of the girl ... This your story no make sense again... Na fiction work or true life story?

Don't know why most nigerians re always lazy to read or should i say read but fail to comprehend @the bolded he said the guy traveled from obiaruku to Abraka U lot sha want to have opinion it is well

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ZinoFasisi: 7:20am On Jun 14, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Name of book pls?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 7:22am On Jun 14, 2019
Please do not come here and display your ignorance . Please show your younger ones this thread so they could learn . We don burst person head because he combine black and yellow hand band . Show them this thread . My brother , nobody be strong man any where . The day them map you, dem go drop you because of Akara and bread wey u one chop. Wise . There was a certain fight in abraka between Vikings and eiye . The eiye boy came back home to meet his sick mother and help her out . He went out to get indomie noodles and eggs when he was sighted by the other cult group. They traced him to his house at night and waited around his house. He fell asleep and forgot to lock the windows maybe due to heat or something. The Vikingss got close to his window, opened the curtains with the barrel of the gun and shot him straight to his head . He didn’t even make noise, he died in his sleep.

Bros , Abeg no vex, just show them and advice them before it’s too late .

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Edet08(m): 7:23am On Jun 14, 2019
Emrixx:

I've never commented on this thread b4 but about the NAS issue i think it still stands out among the rest you'll have the ability to impact and get good contact in the society but don't Bleep with them

Say no to cultism

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 7:29am On Jun 14, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

You mean even as a ju neither you nor any of your friends knew anything about colours and campus life. Something you learn from home before venturing into school.. Fske news

Please do not come here and display your ignorance . Please show your younger ones this thread so they could learn . We don burst person head because he combine black and yellow hand band . Show them this thread . My brother , nobody be strong man any where . The day them map you, dem go drop you because of Akara and bread wey u one chop. Wise . There was a certain fight in abraka between Vikings and eiye . The eiye boy came back home to meet his sick mother and help her out . He went out to get indomie noodles and eggs when he was sighted by the other cult group. They traced him to his house at night and waited around his house. He fell asleep and forgot to lock the windows maybe due to heat or something. The Vikingss got close to his window, opened the curtains with the barrel of the gun and shot him straight to his head . He didn’t even make noise, he died in his sleep.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 7:54am On Jun 14, 2019
Riyadhgoddess is the realest soul here. She isn't even hiding her contact. Babe, please ignore the trolls and those fault-seekers here. You are not here to please anybody. Keep living your life to Gods glory and promote positivity. Big ups

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SimplyFARUQ: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2019
Neddstark:
Riyadhgoddess is the realest soul here. She isn't even hiding her contact. Babe, please ignore the trolls and those fault-seekers here. You are not here to please anybody. Keep living your life to Gods glory and promote positivity. Big ups
a5s licker spotted undecided

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AdorableJosh(m): 8:21am On Jun 14, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

I schooled in the SW Mr. Man and before I left for school I didn't know anything about any colours cultists use and even while in school, I heard nothing of them (unless those from the mushroom schools in town) because my school then had ZERO tolerance for cultism, your reality is different from other people's realities so just ignore the thread if you have no reasonable contribution and let the OP continue his good work.

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 8:31am On Jun 14, 2019
SimplyFARUQ:
a5s licker spotted undecided
Okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Harry4truth: 8:32am On Jun 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

I decided to wait for my main account to be unbanned before responding to you. Truth is this thread has been so educative to me. It's an eye opener. I have never heard of most of these terms used on this thread not until I started reading and I learnt a lot from it. I am not a cultist, I have never been one and I will never be one. I have always been a muslim before I gave my life to Jesus. I have never met or known any cultist before just like when I said I had no idea of the female version. I had only always believed or known the Ogboni, those who go into the secret societies for bloody wealth and of cos witchcraft, Emere of which these ones mentioned do not go about cutting heads or shooting here and there.

Yes you are right to say I'm hot temper but trust me it's just on this forum and that's because there are lots of trolls abi how dem dey talk the english here who wouldn't mind sending a person back to ones ancestors. Those who took out time to speak to me gets surprised that I'm not what they imagined of me. To the glory of God, I've met and assisted some nairalander struggling with one situation or the other. Persons I do not know and from different places across the states. I derive joy when I see them walk out of these situations whole again even up till yesterday my joy knew no bound for a nairalander. I think people think of me as this and that at first because I'm this type of person that love being on guard and won't hesitate to fight back when my space is being encroached on. I'm an extrovert, my personality might not sit well with the introverts that's why some people on Nairaland think I'm troublesome lols. I'm very very expressive and don't sulk but rather deal with every situations head on. Sorry I can't be bent...

Let me clear the air again. I am not here to come after anybody. I've had a good laugh here on the comments about me. Some called me to ask questions. I have been a nairalander for years. A silent reader not until I had the opportunity to register last year. I've made good friends here online though.

Now my account was banned and while reading this thread my eyes got opened, I began to think of many out there who might be trapped. Who are already full of regrets, who are on the had I know state, who are looking for a way to come out of the mess that they are in, there are some who don't know who to talk to, they just want to start a new life afresh but don't know how to go about it or those already in the bondage of fear. As I read through this thread from page to page, I thought of these things. So I met with some ministers and pastors in church. I discussed these cultism and then I found it that there is a way out 101% to come out of it. Then I heard testimonies of people who God delivered. Most of them ended up being a pastor, music ministers, while the rest are doing fine in their respective careers. I listened to the tapes of cultists even the so called heads who renounced membership. If they can, why can't any other person renounce? I am not sorry and I won't buy that you can't renounce crap. I won't evangelize for Satan because I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

So who is that BEAST, that DEMON, that FILTHY thing, that ILLEGAL CITIZEN wey no get kpali for your life, that says you cannot renounce till death? When Jesus has said that HE IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH & THE LIFE!!!

No demon or beast or whatever name given to these cultist gods has the authority to hold you bound!!! They are illegal occupants in your life.
Renounce now and Say No To Cultism before it's too late.
If you want the tape, I can send it to you on WhatsApp. Listen to it over and over again and the conviction will come upon you by God's Grace. My number is on my signature. Those who says I'm pretending or being sent bla bla bla Check my moniker again.I only opened a new account to speak on this thread but this is my main account that was unbanned yesterday.

I have said all that I need to say, I will just read and learn. If you are not to cool with whatever I have said or have an argument, biko my number is on my signature. Call me and let's trash it out. No more comments.
God's Grace...
I sent you a message on WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Krak(m): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2019
AdorableJosh:

I schooled in the SW Mr. Man and before I left for school I didn't know anything about any colours cultists use and even while in school, I heard nothing of them (unless those from the mushroom schools in town) because my school then had ZERO tolerance for cultism, your reality is different from other people's realities so just ignore the thread if you have no reasonable contribution and let the OP continue his good work.

Let me guess the school you went to. OAU?

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AdorableJosh(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2019
Krak:

Let me guess the school you went to. OAU?

Lol yes, knew someone would figure it out.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yehmy(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2019
saynotocultism:

Baba give us dt S.A story now

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AdorableJosh(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2019
Neddstark:

You ain't lied.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2019
Harry4truth:
I sent you a message on WhatsApp

I will answer u make I display my Okrika first. I dey come

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bishop212(m), Rockyfancino(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.