Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3086556 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 26, 2020
Anny505:

Snr boy, Ion dey try in anyway glorify any frat oo.
I just want clear that oda snr boy matters say na DIVIDED SHIP dey cause war for Alpha Marine. As per divided ship, if you be akpaman u no go fit hide because na ur follow brother dey find you. Dem know you wella so no hiding place na why dem dey die like chicken were get flu.

#saynotocultism

True talk and Akpa men too dey cast their selves na why e dey hard to escape those kind RS.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 12:33am On Jun 26, 2020
LostAddict:

Actually aside Klans, Vikings and their various factions the next in quantity are mainly Buccaneers (Palermo) and Maphite.

If you think I lie make enquiries, as for BF their stronghold in P.H or Rivers as a whole is Oyibo and some of it's environs, I have been fortunate enough to know some as friends.
I just no like that Oyibo, very anyhow place.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Godsfavour78: 12:35am On Jun 26, 2020
Passionate888:
Some guys go just sit down for their comfort zone dey listen to jist, move about, was it not here that someone mentioned how SVC members retaliated the killing of their retired xy in Auchi?
am telling you the truth. In my time in benin average uniben student dont know what is vikings or aromate except those when don tear eye from house. Yes they are well known in ekpoma and auchi.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 26, 2020
Anny505:

Snr boy, Ion dey try in anyway glorify any frat oo.
I just want clear that oda snr boy matters say na DIVIDED SHIP dey cause war for Alpha Marine. As per divided ship, if you be akpaman u no go fit hide because na ur follow brother dey find you. Dem know you wella so no hiding place na why dem dey die like chicken were get flu.

#saynotocultism

You're very right. Cultism is so pointless and useless that you begin to wonder why it existed in the first place. Here's a short story about this same Divided Ship for anybody that still wants to go ahead and BAG up, na your fellow Akpamen go throw you OVB(Kill you) not even rivals cus you won't even last long in the game to witness a Rough Sea with other Cults.

An Akpaman named SinBad(not a real name or Alias) enters a Bar, saw some Akpamen he knows around school and goes over to greet them. As he was about to bring out his hand to anchor them, next thing he heard was ;

One of the Akpamen : Abee! Widda? I no dey see you for Cyph(Meeting)?. You dey hang leg for my ship. I go treat your lapses today. Jazz down!!!

SinBad : Jazz down for wetin na, wetin you dey cap?. No be you be my Diwany(D1/Executioner). No dey cap me that thing.

The other Akpamen : Abee die it!! Die it fast!! Widda you capping my Exece say him no be D1 on board the ship. Come on, jazz down!(by now dem Don break bottles for Sinbad head give am better wound for head). Beat am anyhow cus it was just Sinbad against like let's say more than 10 of his so called Brothers o. Still drive his phone, collect all the money and valuables he had on him and Left him there badly injured.

Now, Sinbad went to his cartel men and told them what happened. Met his own recognized Diwany(D1) and explained to him what happened. Sinbad's cartel men were very furious and went searching for the Akpamen that beat Sinbad. Unfortunately for one of the guys that beat Sinbad, Sinbad's cartel men caught him and beat the shit out of him. Along the line, dem cut cut am anyhow with Maja(Machete) still cut his right Achilles Tendon join. Luckily for the Akpaman, he didn't die but he didn't walk for a long time cus of that injury.

Like play, like play the attacks and reprisal attacks wey follow this mumu matter chop like two people head and many badly injured people before it stopped. It was bloody back then.

Please, flee from Cultism. Nothing is in it for you. No single advantage of it. Run from it.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 26, 2020
Passionate888:
I just no like that Oyibo, very anyhow place.

We dey the same ship grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Botfuss: 2:47am On Jun 26, 2020
cool
julifeisgood:

Great Ife!
In my opinion, Professor Wale Omole was not a cultist. He just happened to be an alumni who wanted to show students activists of those days that he himself has aluta spirit in him.

His main grouse was that the Students Union was not paying homage to him, even though he was releasing funds to them as at when due. This is my reading of the situation then.

After the events of 1999, he was removed as VC of Ife. Beyond that, he still went on to enjoy a successful career as an academician.

Afrika had no jazz ooo. Afrika was an atheist and he was strong-headed too. He really didn't care about his life.

To your last question, I believe there were other fraternities in Ife during our days in the late 90s. Recall that during those years, UI, PolyIbadan, LASU and Unilag were hot spots for fraternities. I believe most chose to operate underground then because of Ife's strong student unionism. NBM in Ife was unearthed by a series of freak incidents. I will relate the story tomorrow. My wife is using side eyes to glance at me . ... Maybe she thinks I'm chatting with a girl.

Great!!

Hehehe... please just show madam the thread to allay any suspicion o. Thanks for your time. Looking forward to your reply tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesisobaara: 3:07am On Jun 26, 2020
julifeisgood:

Great Ife!
In my opinion, Professor Wale Omole was not a cultist. He just happened to be an alumni who wanted to show students activists of those days that he himself has aluta spirit in him.

His main grouse was that the Students Union was not paying homage to him, even though he was releasing funds to them as at when due. This is my reading of the situation then.

After the events of 1999, he was removed as VC of Ife. Beyond that, he still went on to enjoy a successful career as an academician.

Afrika had no jazz ooo. Afrika was an atheist and he was strong-headed too. He really didn't care about his life.

To your last question, I believe there were other fraternities in Ife during our days in the late 90s. Recall that during those years, UI, PolyIbadan, LASU and Unilag were hot spots for fraternities. I believe most chose to operate underground then because of Ife's strong student unionism. NBM in Ife was unearthed by a series of freak incidents. I will relate the story tomorrow. My wife is using side eyes to glance at me . ... Maybe she thinks I'm chatting with a girl.

. Lol.. been following this thread since it’s inception without contributing....But this your wifey part hit me hard �������, I must comment..Wifey and their wahala no be small thing bro

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 3:50am On Jun 26, 2020
Senior man, it seems you’re well versed about this Baggers matter.

I have a question for you or anyone who can answer.

How many D1 do they have?

From what I have read here so far, they seem to be the most rebellious Amongst themselves and always looking for a way to overthrow the current D1.

Growing up, I always thought when you become number 1 of a group, your life gets easier and you become the most secured, but lo, I was wrong. From Wetin I don read here, Na number 1 be the first to die even from his own brothers.

I had an encounter with them when I was running my ND programs in Lagos but I was fortunate that their numbers were small and my school was dominated by Axemen.

Na this kind story wey you talk no let me join cult that year because I no dey bow anyhow to unreasonable orders, and one of my guy wey be runsman then I dey see as dem dey always call am every now and then, he cleared me say “Nothing dey this game, Abeg no join am”.

Funny thing was we were suppose to go join together after OOU bird boys obtained me, and I was furious but I thought about it before jumping and while I was thinking my guy don go run am.

This uniport Na him I wan go because I be get one guy wey dey my area and he dey always tell me trips wey dey there but as them no get course wey I want that year wey I wan write jamb, I just leave am. If to say I go, them go don oppress me die.

I no fit count number of times wey he run comot for school because of war.

You see that alora, they’re bunch of thieves and leeches like others. Some will defend it but make we call a spade a spade. I know some friends wey their fellow aloras obtain them wella.

The slogan wey dem dey use deceive naive people is, Brother Deliver Brother, but they won’t tell you the other part which I dey hear dem talk wella when One of them get problem and you ask am why your fellow brother no help you and he go yarn “Brother delivers brother if brother don deliver am before”

I am eternally grateful to GOD that I never made a mistake of joining any confra and to those wey dey always say most cultist are from broken home, you’re very wrong! I’m from a broken home, and I never joined, neither did my brothers.

Abeg cultism no be am.

ICEBOUND:

SinBad : Jazz down for wetin na, wetin you dey cap?. No be you be my Diwany(D1/Executioner). No dey cap me that thing.

The other Akpamen : Abee die it!! Die it fast!! Widda you capping my Exece say him no be D1 on board the ship. Come on, jazz down!(by now dem Don break bottles for Sinbad head give am better wound for head). Beat am anyhow cus it was just Sinbad against like let's say more than 10 of his so called Brothers o. Still drive his phone, collect all the money and valuables he had on him and Left him there badly injured.

Now, Sinbad went to his cartel men and told them what happened. Met his own recognized Diwany(D1) and explained to him what happened. Sinbad's cartel men were very furious and went searching for the Akpamen that beat Sinbad. Unfortunately for one of the guys that beat Sinbad, Sinbad's cartel men caught him and beat the shit out of him. Along the line, dem cut cut am anyhow with Maja(Machete) still cut his right Achilles Tendon join. Luckily for the Akpaman, he didn't die but he didn't walk for a long time cus of that injury.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Accountability: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2020
ResourceMan:

I am still waiting for your answers on Israeli Judges Confraternity
I have not heard of a frat like that before.
Please ooooo.
1. Which frat did they break out from?
2. Which school/State/Region is there stronghold?
3. What is their O.T (Secrecy or Trouble some)?

Answers please ooooo.

White Movement of Africa or National Association of White Cats aka Israelite Judges Confraternity are abound in Agbor and tertiary institutions in Delta state. They are moon walkers (akin to sailors, flyers, drivers). Members are called Ogbor, Cupid Maley/Maleysia, White Cats, Antennas, I.J Men/I.J.B, Judges, hence adopt an ideology of legal practitioners/judges similar to Jurists Confraternity, more especially in their colour code of dressing which is white&black i.e white beret, black ribbon, black tie, white socks (akin to Klans' black&white or Jurist's white&red), and also adopt a numerical code of 9, (from the first letter of their initials, I) akin to that of Jurist which is 10.
Their chant is I.j asama&they are obviously very secretive which is the reason they're not noticeable, likewise they are one of the few cult groups that adopted a name and style that doesn't portray violence, but if names actually determined behavioural traits, those bearing biblical names would all be saints, implying that they are no different from other violent cult groups counterparts in practices and activities. This is just a lil info about them, tho subject to corrections, so I'll leave their exposé to any of their members.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sinistami(m): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2020
kingthreat:

All most all frats have been casted here.
NBM
SEC
Maphite
Atabo
SVC
BAN

If you want to know more about them, you may have to read through from Page 1 if you haven't done so yet.

Do you know the exact page where they casted SVC?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 7:40am On Jun 26, 2020
Sinistami:

Look for posts by Ambitiouscent

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sinistami(m): 7:51am On Jun 26, 2020
Herera:
It would be foolish and unwise for anybody here after reading this thread from beginning to end and still end up joining a secret cult.

The most painful part of it is this old agbayas we the young once are meant to look up to still glorifying cultism at their old age.

I grew in one of the south south state were cultism is the order of the day, I move out of that state six years ago to study in another region and ever since then I haven't gone back. I have been making arrangent to visit my old friend and neighbours this year Christmas but I canceled the plan already after noticing their unsual slangs on Facebook and other social media e.g I bam, men rugged, who day, clear road, 7/7, my LM, kf bless you, my aruba, amingo, my squad, smooth sailing amongs other slangs. To be honest i overlooked all of this initially as slangs are commonly used in that area not untill i came across this thread now i have canceled all my travelling arrangement and the get together party before them go carry me go corner initiateate grin grin.
One was even bold enough to comment my Butcher.

I think this is Edo state you're talking about.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2020
aoshea18:

I don't want to argue. I haven't mentioned what school I went to in the South South. Maybe that would give you some context. The people that know their God shall be strong and they shall do exploits. God bless you. SAYNOTOCULTISM
smiles.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sinistami(m): 7:59am On Jun 26, 2020
Passionate888:
No need to argue, I was in Uniport that October, at Choba back of Sammies. I won't argue or trade words about this again. The way talk it's as if they conquer every where. Them just give you bobo juice.

Cool down with the PH slangs I no sure if dem understand wetin "Face show" mean.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sinistami(m): 8:13am On Jun 26, 2020
Anny505:

Snr bros, no dey argue wetin u no know oo....Alpha Marine na divided ship and klansmen aka deybam dey always fight. Nbm no get mouth for Alpha Marine even JVC, Icelanders, deywell, greenlanders etc go win dem for war

You said it well. I school in Uyo but despite the KK presence there, Vikings face still show and even Cali too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 26, 2020
Kingfish542:

says who.....e get where nbm no dey
them dae everywhere ....person when me and him 2gether dae work for site d9 am taya b4 i catch am red handed,i see nbm sticker for him house and some viking guys beat nonsense commot for him body on matriculation night dem admit him for hospital(them nearly kill the viking guy when dm manage catch leta leta)...all the family na nbm ,but u no fit know.

just recently his senior brother(senior member) join nigeria forces.

ps:nbm dae everywhere but cordination tight...back then in school the only teenager in nbm i know na him dae help them play drum, the rest na mens....gyration are done OPENLY, After every final paper each year...,echoing 4 constantly.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 26, 2020
LostAddict:

Egede no get levels for Uniport, even frats like Maphite and Klans wey get number dey coordinate their selves for Uniport, e come be Aiyes wey one mumu.

Na just recently Aiyes start to dey open mouth for P.H after JN Vector collect office I.A.U.E as Kpoai, you want make Baggers throw them OVB finish.
lol, this man.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 26, 2020
Sinistami:

that guy no really talk much.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sinistami(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2020
But really, why are Aiye members so loud most of the time. I just remembered something that happened 2017 to me and one of my friends. My friend was a Benin guy he just moved to Yenagoa that year with his auntie who was a tailor. This my guy always bragged to me that he was Aiye.

When I advice him that he shouldn't do that here in Bayelsa he'll say "Bayelsa no ruff na! Go Benin you go see things, who get liver say e wan hold me!" I'll just say OK o..

His auntie's shop was in my neighborhood, Amarata, in a street called Ebis street. Now that street was conquered by the Debam (Bobos) and and the next street was ruled by the Icelanders, Ompadec street. In Ompadec street was a football field called Ompadec field. Despite my warnings this my guy would always go play football in that field wearing his yellow socks.

One particular day after his team had trashed the other team 3:1 he began doing his normal bragging. "clear road o!" Your man even nack egede joins sef. Now although there were little to no Aiye movement in Yenagoa, we knew what Egede was. A certain Icelander, a cousin of mine now saw him and started the normal interrogation. "Who goes you" and all. Instead of this my friend to lay low he began saying "Omo na egede o!"

No be chais, before I know, Niggis don lap. All what I could here was "Goes dia?" "Who be this man?" "Stack am stand. " kpa kpa kpa.. Dem root out Kala for my man o... No be small beg wen I beg. I just thank God say dem point 1(Number one man) na my cousin. Dem just order im driling then leave am.

My cousin then told me that he was lucky that they haven't been no single beef between Aiye and Icelanders, whether in Amassoma or PH. If not he would have been a goner. Since then my man no de brag again. E don cool down pass water wen dem put for for fridge. Now I don find out say e no be Aiye sef. Na just cruise.

43 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SteveOfu: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2020
You guys dont know the amount of people this thread has saved. Keep it up!!!!!!

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Sinistami:
But really, why are Aiye members so loud most of the time. I just remembered something that happened 2017 to me and one of my friends. My friend was a Benin guy he just moved to Yenagoa that year with his auntie who was a tailor. This my guy always bragged to me that he was Aiye.

When I advice him that he shouldn't do that here in Bayelsa he'll say "Bayelsa no ruff na! Go Benin you go see things, who get liver say e wan hold me!" I'll just say OK o..

His auntie's shop was in my neighborhood, Amarata, in a street called Ebis street. Now that street was conquered by the Debam (Bobos) and and the next street was ruled by the Icelanders, Ompadec street. In Ompadec street was a football field called Ompadec field. Despite my warnings this my guy would always go play football in that field wearing his yellow socks.

One particular day after his team had trashed the other team 3:1 he began doing his normal bragging. "clear road o!" Your man even nack egede joins sef. Now although there were little to no Aiye movement in Yenagoa, we knew what Egede was. A certain Icelander, a cousin of mine now saw him and started the normal interrogation. "Who goes you" and all. Instead of this my friend to lay low he began saying "Omo na egede o!"

No be chais, before I know, Niggis don lap. All what I could here was "Goes dia?" "Who be this man?" "Stack am stand. " kpa kpa kpa.. Dem root out Kala for my man o... No be small beg wen I beg. I just thank God say dem point 1(Number one man) na my cousin. Dem just order im driling then leave am.

My cousin then told me that he was lucky that they haven't been no single beef between Aiye and Icelanders, whether in Amassoma or PH. If not he would have been a goner. Since then my man no de brag again. E don cool down pass water wen dem put for for fridge. Now I don find out say e no be Aiye sef. Na just cruise.

Jesus,no be aye sef and he dey do anyhow.... ah!!!, sm pple get mind oo.
anyways ayez in benin are loud oo because dey just av d belief that they are the controllers of benin,that confidence and pride is everywhere both in schools....echo everywhere u go, but I think apart from benin,delta, I don't think they are loud any other place, I av Neva seen one aye in Lagos casting, its eiye, but when there's problem and u hear scores, u begin to wonder where dem dey come from. I think d OT dey get in benin is different from other sect.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2020
SteveOfu:
You guys dont know the amount of people this thread has saved. Keep it up!!!!!!

is there a reason why lot of guys choose female as gender in Nairaland or does that F mean something else.......I no understand

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sinistami(m): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2020
Kingfish542:

anyways ayez in benin are loud oo because dey just av d belief that they are the controllers of benin,that confidence and pride is everywhere both in schools....echo everywhere u go, but I think apart from benin,delta, I don't think they are loud any other place, I av Neva seen one aye in Lagos, its eiye, but when there's problem and u hear scores, u begin to wonder where dem dey come from. I think d OT dey get in benin is different from other sect.

No be small mind im get.... Veery stupid mind. The thing be say dat time I no bin too know about Aiye. Na later na i come reason the matter well.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SteveOfu: 9:56am On Jun 26, 2020
Many reasons
1. Scam
2. To remain anonymous
3. To relate story affecting them. But from what I have read here. The tales of the female cultist
Kingfish542:

is there a reason why lot of guys choose female as gender in Nairaland or does that F mean something else.......I no understand
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2020
Sinistami:
But

That your cousin was lucky kingazubuike was not there that day. Investigate him if you think i’m lying

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 10:00am On Jun 26, 2020
Since most have agreed against the judgement of a few that the theorectical analysis & expository into cult activities & exploits aims to demystify the various groups, I put forward the following on Edo:

NBM ran Edo/Delta. In SW, SEC had IB & ran the rest of it with NBM, while BAN had Kwara. All 3 ran Lag depending on the area. This was so for years. Cultism in the south was a 3 man show ran majorly by NBM, SEC & BAN. Any who differs strongly may be <30yo.

Vikings has become a major force in PH & BY due to strong political patronage. While NBM & SEC were preoccupied with killing each other over the years, SVC expanded out of PH making key inroads into areas that were hitherto NBM/SEC territories e.g Lag & Edo.

NBM in Edo is loyal to a political party & that party has been out of Edo govt. for a long time. The party in charge has been sponsoring rivals against them & have them weakened.

NBM takes Edo personal & are just waiting, hoping to return to power. Once they do...I see a major war.

#SayNoToCultism

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2020
Sinistami:

You said it well. I school in Uyo but despite the KK presence there, Vikings face still show and even Cali too.
For uyo gee, vikings face show wella despite the presence of Klansmen, we still get Mafia presence wella, NBM na flex guys they to dey strong for my area dem dey pull hit wella.. Within uyo u go get like 40 cult gangs just like red skins, lions, white skin,e.t.c other minute factions of vk, Iceland. They adopted this norm from PH.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2020
Kingfish542:

anyways ayez in benin are loud oo because dey just av d belief that they are the controllers of benin,that confidence and pride is everywhere both in schools....echo everywhere u go, but I think apart from benin,delta, I don't think they are loud any other place, I av Neva seen one aye in Lagos casting, its eiye, but when there's problem and u hear scores, u begin to wonder where dem dey come from. I think d OT dey get in benin is different from other sect.
na Aiye dae control benin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 26, 2020
25tolife:
lol, this man.

grin grin grin big man
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2020
LostAddict:

grin grin grin big man
i just mellow, them too dae chuk me yarn. Thats why i just turn guest.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2020
Kingfish542:

is there a reason why a lot of guys choose female as gender in Nairaland or does that F means something else.......I no understand
I am curious as you. When a female voice turns a male voice because she left "fe" at home on nairaland kult mata. Voice of Jacob but hand on Esau.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2020
Sinistami:

Aboy you don talk as e dey be. My guy wey run Aiye for school dat year go BY dey show him self, the bros no know say their face no show at all and that period NBM and Vikings been get RS for NDU (Egbesu HT) na so my guy dey come back for night with some of him jew friends, some men round them one drive them na so the manchi come dey echo Aye Axemen nobody fall out for am but the manchi come back school with one hand that year grin grin grin.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.