Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3094095 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kereman1: 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Back then as a teenager due to my ghetto background, I always wanted to act street smart, rugged, brutal.
But I discovered things are not always as they seem, I had a cousin then, (john). John is based owerri while I was based lagos.

Let me tell u john story,
John was my role model, brutal, tough, rugged to me he was the true definition of a man.
I was so close to John dat he told me secretive things about his sect, wen eve we travel to the village, John was my closest pal, he was feraed by a lot of hardened guys, he smoked wen Eva, and wherever he like, he comes back home with diff prostitutes, and will tell us his cousins to gang rape her, we'll always decline. He was a gambler, he was stole his mum contribution money of over #150K, he was a teenager then, he broke his dad's car key becos his dad didn't give him pocket money.

Will be right back with john's story

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Leezah(f): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hmmmm
QueeenKKfire:
there was this man of God (a Klansman) one of his deacons impregnated a member's daughter. That day I was called by my then CG to come around. As I was entering the compound, I was him and some other men marching out. He told me to join them that we are going out. Just imagine I had to follow them without asking him what we were going to do.

When we reached there, I identified the man immediately because he was putting on a white and black gown. He told us that they were there to settle with the family of the girl, so he called us Incase if the family members start harrasinng them.

About five of our men went inside the compound with the man, while me and one other kman mounted surveillance outside. Listen this period was the period the burnt a student alive for robbery. It hasn't been up to a week.

It wasn't up to five minutes I was one man running with the speed of light with his Bible. We were startled. Next thing we heard noise coming out from the compound. We outside were noticing the noise. Before I knew what was happening the man of God ran outside followed by some of my men.

My TT came with his bike, he drove his bike from the compound and entered the streets. Now the problem was that the road was filled with sand making it hard for the bike to drive faster, plus the bike wasn't sound. Now they main problem was that the family members have started shouting "thief! Thief!!" I was scared but I compoted myself.

As my TT was struggling to drive through the Sandy road with one person at the passenger's seat, the guy that mounted surveillance with ran and jumped on the bike making them three now it was hard for them to drive through. my CG who came out last ran to that same bike and jumped on the tank.lols. the bike offed. At this moment a crowd has gathered, some carrying stones, some with marchets, some with stick.

My CG seeing that the bike has offed jumped down and picked race. As he was running a guy that was passing with his girlfriend saw him and seized him by his shirt and was shouting thief thief. He was saying "oboy I no be thief" the guy didn't want to hear. He had to leave the shirt with him there and ran(oh my precious shirt) the guy still chased after him, fortunately for him the chase and fell flat inside a gutter.

Me I was standing there jejely like I never knew them. By now they have seized TT's bike and he was explaining that he never knew what was happening, infact that the guy that jumped on his bike wanted to steal it from him. Luckily for him the people that seized it were ayes. He had to settle them and take his bike.

We didn't go there with guns TT said we shouldn't because we didn't know this particular area. And the area is even beside a police station.

Some pastors are also cultists.
This man will be on the alter and be echoing 'Ave' with his five fingers up.
The members with responding 'Maria'
SayNoToCultism
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Passionate888:
Then it's a wrong info, they 'nbm' uses his name because he fought against oppression of South Africans by the whites which is what 'nbm' claims to also do (fighting against oppression and for the black race)

Ok.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Shuggaa: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sinistami:

Uyo is close to PH though and yes I've noticed this PH influence in the town because of mass influx of PH based students to University of Uyo. But to me Uyo is still very very peaceful despite what you said about 40 cult gangs in the city. When I first arrived I was shocked I could walk around by 12 am without anybody telling me who goes there? Unlike my home state Bayelsa.

Uyo boys don't even know why the join cultism self,cuz most of them too dey fear,akwa ibom boys no get physical ginger like bayelsa,pH and calabar boys, the only join cultism for free beer and to feel among.. That's why the town is peaceful.. But if dem notice say u be iwang dem go use u shine...

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
This is beer parlor talk with zero value.

IT IS NOT TRUE.

ekene101:
wen e be say one man like dat wey no dey go on leave or transfer na strong member,wetin/who u expect to control Benin..
PS: I no mention anybody name o.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Police raid Ikorodu, arrest 185 suspected cultists
PublishedJune 8, 2020

• Woman stabs neighbour during quarrel

Deji Lambo

The Lagos State Police Command has announced the arrest of 185 suspected cultists, whose activities have been creating panic and threatening the safety of residents of the Ikorodu area of the state.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Bala Elkana, said in a statement on Sunday that the suspects were arrested following the Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu’s deployment of personnel from the command’s tactical unit in the Ikorodu, Ipakodo, Igbogbo, Ibeshe, Shagamu Road and Agbowa areas, among others.

He stated that eight locally-made pistols were recovered from the cultists, adding that all the 185 suspects would be charged.

Elkana stated, “Rival cults, especially in Ikorodu, have in the last few weeks engaged themselves in a supremacy battle with resultant deaths on both sides. The CP, Hakeem Odumosu, gave operatives of the Special Strike Force clear instructions to reclaim and dominate the public spaces and ensure that no cult or gang operates in any part of the state.

“The personnel have so far arrested 185 notorious cultists and recovered eight locally-made pistols and other weapons from them. The suspects confessed to belonging to the Eiye, Aiye, KK, Buccaneers and Vikings confraternities, among others.

“One Gbadamosi Mohammed, 30, suspected to be among the cultists, who killed one Madariola Sunday, at Ibeshe on May 21, 2020, was among the suspects arrested. Also arrested are Onibudo Afeex, Habeeb Isa, Felix Igwoke and Taiwo Iyanu on Femi Taiwo Street, Ikorodu. They were arrested in an uncompleted building holding a cult meeting.

“One Adeoye Daya, 25, a hitman for the Aiye Confraternity, was arrested at the Ikorodu Garage with one locally-made short gun and rounds of live cartridges. One Shodeinde Tosin, a hitman for the Eiye Confraternity in Igbogbo was also arrested with a locally-made short gun. The operations will be sustained in all parts of the state until the criminal gangs are defeated. The suspects will be charged.”

In another development, a woman, Joy Asoya, has been arrested for allegedly stabbing her neighbour, Favour Tochukwu, in the Bariga area of the state.

#Say No to Cultism

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kereman1: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Story continues.

Fast fwd to 4yrs ago. I was in lagos, John called me to tell me than he was in lagos. He wanted us to meet, he said he was at okoko, I cudnt meet him becos of d traffic on that road. 4days latter I heard John has been arrested and taken to kpanti, (don't know how it's spelt) it's where hardened criminals are kept for torture and interrogation. John dad came down to lagos the next day, me, john's dad and my dad went to see John @ kpanti, wen dey brought John outta his cell to see us, John was scared and shitting his pants, I've never seen John scared before, he was crying with catarrh coming outta his mouth and nose,
According to him "he came to lagos for a hit, him and another colleague of his board a bike from okoko to lasu gate, unfortunately for them dey were searched by roadblock police, and they recovered 2guns from them. His colleague attempted to run but was shot on the leg, even wit the gun shoot wound the 3 persons, (including d bikeman) was taken to kpanti (ikeja). The guy shot on the leg, was later killed, John was begging us not to allow them kill him. He cried a lot.

John that I use to look up to, now a crybaby. His dad spent over #500K to bail him out, he is now in Ghana, but I've excommunicated myself from him.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sinistami:

You said it well. I school in Uyo but despite the KK presence there, Vikings face still show and even Cali too.

You dey Delta Marine
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
kereman1:
Story continues.

Fast fwd to 4yrs ago. I was in lagos, John called me to tell me than he was in lagos. He wanted us to meet, he said he was at okoko, I cudnt meet him becos of d traffic on that road. 4days latter I heard John has been arrested and taken to kpanti, (don't know how it's spelt) it's where hardened criminals are kept for torture and interrogation. John dad came down to lagos the next day, me, john's dad and my dad went to see John @ kpanti, wen dey brought John outta his cell to see us, John was scared and shitting his pants, I've never seen John scared before, he was crying with catarrh coming outta his mouth and nose,
According to him "he came to lagos for a hit, him and another colleague of his board a bike from okoko to lasu gate, unfortunately for them dey were searched by roadblock police, and they recovered 2guns from them. His colleague attempted to run but was shot on the leg, even wit the gun shoot wound the 3 persons, (including d bikeman) was taken to kpanti (ikeja). The guy shot on the leg, was later killed, John was begging us not to allow them kill him. He cried a lot.

John that I use to look up to, now a crybaby. His dad spent over #500K to bail him out, he is now in Ghana, but I've excommunicated myself from him.

Cultism always end in Premium Tears.

#Saynotocultism

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
Chris525:

This is beer parlor talk with zero value.

IT IS NOT TRUE.

oga wetin u no know senior u..d chicken was once an egg. Let's leave it at that.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
So, I am not really the best at giving people advice because I usually believe in people doing what pleases them but I have just one silly advice grin Never in your life tell a cultist jokingly that you want to belong cheesy, unless you really want to because when you price and you no agree pay the consequences fit bad wella this thing na from experience I dey talk *smiles devilishly*

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
LostAddict:

Aboy you don talk as e dey be. My guy wey run Aiye for school dat year go BY dey show him self, the bros no know say their face no show at all and that period NBM and Vikings been get RS for NDU (Egbesu HT) na so my guy dey come back for night with some of him jew friends, some men round them one drive them na so the manchi come dey echo Aye Axemen nobody fall out for am but the manchi come back school with one hand that year grin grin grin.
Egbesu HT don get cordination na... 4 NDU after dem go infinity go fall on BG like Dat wen dem dey flex
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sinistami:

Uyo is close to PH though and yes I've noticed this PH influence in the town because of mass influx of PH based students to University of Uyo. But to me Uyo is still very very peaceful despite what you said about 40 cult gangs in the city. When I first arrived I was shocked I could walk around by 12 am without anybody telling me who goes there? Unlike my home state Bayelsa.
Guy uyo dey calm man u no GI fit compare sm to BY, Cally or PH.. Wetin those small cult group wey I talk up to 40 cult gangs which na mostly secondary school dropout red skins, lions, white skin, e.t.c even Almighty vks dey do na too loot jus nothing serious. Dem no get liver to craze like other areas wey I jus mention. The area I dey na nbm dey run am. NBM fit wear their cap or beret freely for their nothing dey happen
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Egbesu HT don get cordination na... 4 NDU after dem go infinity go fall on BG like Dat wen dem dey flex

Sabi man cheesy, though the time wey I dey talk of na long ago. Currently men for Egbesu HT side been war Maph and Akpa men together and e be like say dem win grin.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
kereman1:

, I have one SVC Sally, the capping is too rugged, d first tym I hear it, chill ran down my spine.

dead.

Is it on YouTube?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kereman1

hahaha!!! You're so bleeping right about the crying & catarrh.

I just pity all the young boys who have been misled & are at the mercy of their seniors in the game. Most of your leaders are not as tough & brutal as they appear. Its just an act, or alcohol/drug induced.

When the chips are down, they're known to cry like babies. The same police they teach you to disrespect & disregard so much become their 'Sir' 'Daddy' 'Bros'

Just stay away from cultists & cultism please.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Cultists who don't want to die have to run to their villages to hide, or run out of the country. Yet, they still kill some of them.

Imagine some of those who are gunned down, even years after graduation. SMH.

What a life.

Jew is freedom.
Ruggedity is bondage.

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Chris525:

Kereman1

I just pity all the young boys who have been misled & are at the mercy of their seniors in the game. Most of your leaders are not as tough & brutal as they appear. Its just an act, or alcohol/drug induced.

When the chips are down, they're known to cry like babies. The same police they teach you to disrespect & disregard so much become their 'Sir' 'Daddy' 'Bros'

When Pikin see wetin pass am, na cry remain

No hardman anywhere, when you reach point of no return, na tears go follow

Premium tears wey be like MTN subscription

grin

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kereman1: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Chris525:

Kereman1

The way John cried begging for his life to be saved by his father he so much loath,
John tori plenty, he first gained adm into UNN, but his cult activities cudnt let him stay here, his dad processed another adm for him into fed poly nekede, he complained dat he cudnt stood too low by going to polytechnic, his dad is a lecturer @ only college of edu in imo state, his dad pleaded wit him to enroll dat all he need do is to come for exams, he will sort out d rest, but he abruptly refuse.

John said FUTO or nothing, thank God he wasn't successful, if not, maybe the
"Unity in diversity" wey I dey chant for be "aromate"...

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Pierced:

I don't doubt his story....I believe people get forcefully initiated whether they are religious or not.

One thing is being a cultist.....another thing is personality of the cultist.

Not everyone get an opportunity to meet mild and tolerant cultist.....just because they were tolerant of u..... doesn't mean every other cultist would av been tolerant.

He didn’t say people couldn’t be forcefully or deceptively initiated... his reference is particularly on the possibility or otherwise of the victim to now carry on without finding a way out.

To the extent of ‘playing the runs’ fully.

Personally, I doubt that claim too.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MummyIMadeIt: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
swankyshank:

He didn’t say people couldn’t be forcefully or deceptively initiated... his reference is particularly on the possibility or otherwise of the victim to now carry on without finding a way out.

Seriously I don't know what you guys are doubting here.

It was on this same thread someone from Venue made a claim that the Axe head of NBM was a pastor or some sort...

I remember reading where he said it was the Axe head who preached salvation to the lost souls in one Wake keep like that, but after his sermon and all his crew continued there jyration

30 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
butterfly777:
Cultists who don't want to die have to run to their villages to hide, or run out of the country. Yet, they still kill some of them.

Imagine some of those who are gunned down, even years after graduation. SMH.

What a life.

Jew is freedom.
Ruggedity is bondage.
Nah bro
Ruggedity is not bondage
Ruggedity or being gallant is used by the army,navy,airforce and other paramilitaries.
Those people are the true ruggeds

Cultists are not rugged
They are just fool
Most of them can't fight you one on one without their group
So where the ruggedity? cheesy cheesy

34 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Seriously I don't know what you guys are doubting here.

It was on this same thread someone from Venue made a claim that the Axe head of NBM was a pastor or some sort...

I remember reading where he said it was the Axe head who preached salvation to the lost souls in one Wake keep like that, but after his sermon and all his crew continued there jyration

Yeah, that was the axe head known as Attah Igala in MKD. He was quite popular. The person he handed over to, the late Kiniki (alias K4) was also a popular presenter on Radio Benue handling a very romantic programme.
Being a cultist entails living a double life most times.

27 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
hustla:

When Pikin see wetin pass am, na cry remain

No hardman anywhere, when you reach point of no return, na tears go follow

Premium tears wey be like MTN subscription

grin
lol, no hard man, true talk.
I know person when don finish school since 2016 for ksu, to go collect result nah wahala. The last time when hm try hm luck na device dm take pursue am frm park come house back(those igala boys selena strong,them don already knw say him dae come).....lolx

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sad.

Its usually the ones that have people who love them so much & would do anything for them & they end up blowing it all away.

kereman1:

The way John cried begging for his life to be saved by his father he so much loath,
John tori plenty, he first gained adm into UNN, but his cult activities cudnt let him stay here, his dad processed another adm for him into fed poly nekede, he complained dat he cudnt stood too low by going to polytechnic, his dad is a lecturer @ only college of edu in imo state, his dad pleaded wit him to enroll dat all he need do is to come for exams, he will sort out d rest, but he abruptly refuse.

John said FUTO or nothing, thank God he wasn't successful, if not, maybe the
"Unity in diversity" wey I dey chant for be "aromate"...

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MummyIMadeIt: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Yeah, that was the axe head known as Attah Igala in MKD. He was quite popular. The person he handed over to, the late Kiniki (alias K4) was also a popular presenter on Radio Benue handling a very romantic programme.
Being a cultist entails living a double life most times.

Thamks for the clarification.

Meanwhile where is Cc. Monicar
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
25tolife:
lol, no hard man. I know person when don finish school since 2016 for ksu, to go collect result nah wahala. The last time when hm try hm luck na device dm take pursue am frm park come house back. Him don dae follow us go site go work now....lolx
His even lucky he graduated. Many never made it out. Just a handful graduated.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Thamks for the clarification.

Meanwhile where is Cc. Monicar
even me don ask taya, i just hope say hm no register with hm real email.I daey sure, hm go don recieve series of threat.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
OBelz:
His even lucky he graduated. Many never made it out. Just a handful graduated.
this particular guy sabi fear ehnn....sometimes i go dae wonder how him take pass the initiation phase.....the guy no strong at all.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MummyIMadeIt: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
25tolife:
even me don ask taya, i just hope say hm no register with hm real email.I daey sure, hm go don recieve series of threat.

He should have expected that b4 the expose... Anyways I know he is safe.

Meanwhile Cc. QueenKKfire the gOaT meat never ready?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
swankyshank:

Ok....do what u believe in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.