Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3087852 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DharmieDhrey(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
25tolife:
i know there is a misconception that am behind those monickers, sir with all sincerity i am not behind them, i have just being reading silently because of that, i dont want any trouble again...

What stops you from keeping mute,must you derail the thread with your trivial rants? I pray you don't get implicated.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by landry07(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
ok
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Yeah, that was the axe head known as Attah Igala in MKD. He was quite popular. The person he handed over to, the late Kiniki (alias K4) was also a popular presenter on Radio Benue handling a very romantic programme.
Being a cultist entails living a double life most times.
They ALL leave a double life. I remember Sassy she was a VERY close friend to Ore. Sassy was a member of BB, cool, calm, collected, devoted fellowship sister & a chorister. She is very intelligent and very smart, but you can NEVER know she was a cultist, has a very gentle disposition.

Rina had a small squabble with Ore, you know ladies with pettiness, this developed into a full open confrontation.

It was Sassy that poisined Ore on the orders of Rina. They say the male counterparts become a beast and hardened when they become a cultist, their female counterparts are the devil themselves.

When the department was mourning her Sassy was the one that cried the most, she was inconsolable and shedding stup!d tears days after she was buried.

Sassy was brutally killed alongside her cultist boyfriend in a HIT.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
25tolife:
this particular guy sabi fear ehnn....sometimes i go dae wonder how him take pass the initiation phase.....the guy no strong at all.
him be ban or nb m?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
DharmieDhrey:

What stops you from keeping mute,must you derail the thread with your trivial rants? I pray you don't get implicated.
guy, u beta use ur head! And stop qoating last years posts.thanks.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Passionate888:
him be ban or nb m?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DharmieDhrey(m): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
DharmieDhrey:

I won't argue with you any longer. I quoted your recent comment,you were up to a lot of mischief.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
gideonite98:

Nah bro
Ruggedity is not bondage
Ruggedity or being gallant is used by the army,navy,airforce and other paramilitaries.
Those people are the true ruggeds

Cultists are not rugged
They are just fool
Most of them can't fight you one on one without their group
So where the ruggedity? cheesy cheesy
Are these officers not in bondage?. At least one confessed recently and you know what happened to him, he is locked up. Rugged in military terms is for low ranking officers, you can never see or hear senior officers shouting rugged

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DharmieDhrey(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
25tolife:
guy, u beta use ur head! And stop qoating last years posts.thanks.

I won't argue with you any longer. I quoted your recent comment,you were up to a lot of mischief.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
DharmieDhrey:

better! Just dae ur dae.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Leezah(f): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
OBelz:
They ALL leave a double life. I remember Sassy she was a VERY close friend to Ore. Sassy was a member of BB, cool, calm, collected, devoted fellowship sister & a chorister. She is very intelligent and very smart, but you can NEVER know she was a cultist, has a very gentle disposition.

Rina had a small squabble with Ore, you know ladies with pettiness, this developed into a full open confrontation.

It was Sassy that poisined Ore on the orders of Rina. They say the male counterparts become a beast and hardened when they become a cultist, their female counterparts are the devil themselves.

When the department was mourning her Sassy was the one that cried the most, she was inconsolable and shedding stup!d tears days after she was buried.

Sassy was brutally killed alongside her cultist boyfriend in a HIT.
Lessons to be learnt hereare as follows:

The people who can hurt us the most are those we call friends because they have every detailed information about us.

Curtail information you feed to friends and some acquintamces too because people are not what we think they are.

Learn to give your trust to those who have earned it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Pierced:

Ok....do what u believe in.

The guy wasn’t a true Christian all along... or the story is embellished.

For the Benue aiye that was alternating between being a pastor and Kpoai, decoy is not a new strategy in navigating confraternity activities.

But for a true Christian, someone confident enough to be openly preaching from place to place, to be forcefully initiated (very possible) and then he just suddenly switches (nothing other than the forced initiation being the trigger) and start to carry the runs for head to the point of pulling H.I.T and getting mapped for tracking till he was killed... the ‘cut and join’ for the tori no neat.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by whothiefmymoney(m): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Chris525:
Since most have agreed against the judgement of a few that the theorectical analysis & expository into cult activities & exploits aims to demystify the various groups, I put forward the following on Edo:

NBM ran Edo/Delta. In SW, SEC had IB & ran the rest of it with NBM, while BAN had Kwara. All 3 ran Lag depending on the area. This was so for years. Cultism in the south was a 3 man show ran majorly by NBM, SEC & BAN. Any who differs strongly may be <30yo.

Vikings has become a major force in PH & BY due to strong political patronage. While NBM & SEC were preoccupied with killing each other over the years, SVC expanded out of PH making key inroads into areas that were hitherto NBM/SEC territories e.g Lag & Edo.

NBM in Edo is loyal to a political party & that party has been out of Edo govt. for a long time. The party in charge has been sponsoring rivals against them & have them weakened.

NBM takes Edo personal & are just waiting, hoping to return to power. Once they do...I see a major war.

#SayNoToCultism
been w
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by whothiefmymoney(m): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Pascopele:
Emma later joined a cult group in 300L, I knew the day he was going to pay his school fees, he coincidentally met me that day and said,
Emma: Pasco, I wan go pay school fess o!
Pasco: You never pay school fess since, omo you go pay penalty/fine o, pretending not to know what he was saying
Emma: he laughed at me grin grin Bros, you be real Jew, I don enter the game.
Pasco: Emma, why?
Emma: Bros I hate oppression plus I wan be made man get connection for life, with this kind result wey me dey get for this school, they go upgrade am for me.
Pasco: I held him by the had and headed for the school orchard, and took my time to explain the dangers of new found "game" and the end of such adventure is destruction.
Emma: Pasco! Pasco!! Pasco!!! No thing dey happen for this school them never reach.

Piko was no longer sleeping in the room Dr. K na started sleeping in his bed. I suspect he became a cultist because, when I was obtained close to SUG building at night, I ran into him few meters away from the crime scene, I saw the shock on his face, and he said, Bros them Rob you! Them Rob me too o! he never stayed in the school hostel and moved to ekosodin second semester100L fa!

Class mates
Douglass
Stephen
Jude
Efe
Godwin
GT
Roland

Roland was never regular in class, today it is one issue or the other.

One bright morning, afters months of not seeing Roland in calss, he was limping and bruises on his face and I asked, 'Rolly, wetin happen?" He replied, "Bros, I get accidents when I was returning from school from home". I proved further, "how e take happen?". He replied, Bros forget o, thank God say I dey alive, you for no even see me talkless of asking me all these questions. Right away I knew he was lying, because Roland don blend, after that day you hardly see Roland in Class or school. He was always looking unkempt and unsafe as if someone was after his life.

Douglas was from Agbor, in Delta had a tattoo already on his arm, was very good friend with Onyi, a kegite member and I have always suspected him (Onyi) to be a cultist. Douglas was the type that sees trouble and put his head into it. e.g, Two friends may be fighting and he will go there and carry the matter on his head, he was very good friend with Stephen, but Stephen in 300L, said he does not understand Doggy as he was fondly called again. He explain further that doggy hardly stays in his room and most of the time he was never in class nor in school, in fact he left 200 level to stay in ekosodin after serious warning from us not to.

Emeka was my sec school mates refused to listened to my advice and went to stay in ekosodin, he was in the mist of them, the hostel were he stayed were all cultist, what happened to me in Auchi happened to him, he own remain small, he would have joined because I remember when came to meet me in the hostel and called me by my native name and said he would like to see me in the evening, I knew right away, there was problem, after reminding him how he suffered to get the admission (Part-time), Nobody tell am make him park enter Technical.

Godwin, Efe and GT grew up in Edo state and are very knowledgeable about this cult issues.

Jude was tall, dark and huge, they claim nothing wetin him no be. I could recall we were reading in reading room when they matched in and ordered everyone to leave. Jude stood up to leave and a loud voice echoed, "You remain in your seat".

According to Jude, the beating no get part 2, the boy that handled him that day, he(Jude) could squeeze life out of him if it was one on one. Jude later joined a rival cult.

Few yrs after he joined, he came to meet me and told me to come make him carry me go "jolly". I respectfully decline and subsequently gave him a huge gap. As if he knew he was going to die the day he died, he wore white from the crown of his head to the sole of his feet the day he was shot.

#saynotocultism
was the said doggy’ tall,lanky kind of, and black with rough uncomb hair?

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

He should have expected that b4 the expose... Anyways I know he is safe.

Meanwhile Cc. QueenKKfire the gOaT meat never ready?
nna bro I don't think I will be sharing the initiation processes again. I'm so so sorry, please.

I want to ask, I want to go to the police station and denounce cultism. I don't know how to go about it.

Last year the anticultism were looking for me. I was arrested along side with others but they never that I was the one, they were asking me about emperor which is me(not real name) I told them I didn't know. Although this happened in another state.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MummyIMadeIt: 12:24am On Jun 27, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
nna bro I don't think I will be sharing the initiation processes again. I'm so so sorry, please.

I want to ask, I want to go to the police station and denounce cultism. I don't know how to go about it.

Last year the anticultism were looking for me. I was arrested along side with others but they never that I was the one, they were asking me about emperor which is me(not real name) I told them I didn't know. Although this happened in another state.

sorry I have no idea of that lemme help you call out them bros...

Cc. enthronedbygod
Saynotocultisim
Ambitiouscent
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MummyIMadeIt: 12:26am On Jun 27, 2020
whothiefmymoney:

How may I be of help Sir.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hunchogee: 4:48am On Jun 27, 2020
Shuggaa:

Uyo boys don't even know why the join cultism self,cuz most of them too dey fear,akwa ibom boys no get physical ginger like bayelsa,pH and calabar boys, the only join cultism for free beer and to feel among.. That's why the town is peaceful.. But if dem notice say u be iwang dem go use u shine...
Not that the no get mind, they are simply well cultured than thier piers ok. Secondly most of those harden cult guys in PH or Cali are Akwa Ibomite ok

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peacebeuntoyouu: 6:02am On Jun 27, 2020
Hunchogee:

Not that the no get mind, they are simply well cultured than thier piers ok. Secondly most of those harden cult guys in PH or Cali are Akwa Ibomite ok

You're right. An average akwa ibomite has cutlass in his room. From my personal experience. Those guys are actually very violent but somehow they seem to pocess a cool demeanor. If you study murder cases in Nigeria, most of the locus clasicus are from those people.. you'd be seeing cases like Bassey vs bassey, effiong vs effiong. etc. And most of their cases involves cutlass and knives as their murder weapon.
Some stories here are not really the situation of things, some people here are still of the notion that the people who make the most noise are actually the strongest, deadliest and brutal. wrong wrong wrong.. fear silent people. fear silent people. My opinion tho..

I don't want to talk much so as not to be misunderstood to supporting cultism menace which is what we hope to avoid on this thread.

Say-no-to-stupidity

Blessings

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sinistami(m): 6:13am On Jun 27, 2020
Hunchogee:

Well cultured kehh?! No be the same Uyo I de stay? You're saying most of those hardened cult guys in PH are Akwa Ibomites? I'm not going to even talk about Cali, maybe only in Cali but not in PH. If you're well cultured you wouldn't join cult. The thing is that AKS boys don't have that driving force in them. If you look at Bayelsa and PH, before cultism came to be there, there was excess millitancy with the indigenes fighting the government. Things like Bayelsa crisis, Odi crisis, Warri crisis were there before. Those things had militarized the people before this do called cultism. It was just like adding butter to the bread. It has nothing to do with Uyo boys being well cultured they don't just posses the motivation.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 7:08am On Jun 27, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Yeah, that was the axe head known as Attah Igala in MKD. He was quite popular. The person he handed over to, the late Kiniki (alias K4) was also a popular presenter on Radio Benue handling a very romantic programme.
Being a cultist entails living a double life most times.
No mind that guy the way he preached fire and brimstone that day, only for me to discover he was the Number 1 just pissed me off.
I was at that wake keeping live, this is not a Mather of heresay, the said guy used to drive one 505 Saloon car like that.
#Cultism is evil

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 27, 2020
swankyshank:

For the Benue aiye that was alternating between being a pastor and Kpoai, decoy is not a new strategy in navigating confraternity activities.

But for a true Christian, someone confident enough to be openly preaching from place to place, to be forcefully initiated (very possible) and then he just suddenly switches (nothing other than the forced initiation being the trigger) and start to carry the runs for head to the point of pulling H.I.T and getting mapped for tracking till he was killed... the ‘cut and join’ for the tori no neat.
seconded

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2020
NoBones:
No mind that guy the way he preached fire and brimstone that day, only for me to discover he was the Number 1 just pissed me off.
I was at that wake keeping live, this is not a Mather of heresay, the said guy used to drive one 505 Saloon car like that.
#Cultism is evil

True.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

If he died, we would have dumped his lifeless body there or buried it in a shallow grave.

Unfortunately some died in the process of becoming axemen and only God knows where they are now.

It's a very terrible thing for one's hands to be blood stained, unfortunately many youths don't care about this.

I know what it took me to get out of that mess and I don't wish my enemy to go through what I went through, both as a cult boy and as a believer in God

Blessed are they who have been persecuted within themselves, it is they who have who have truly come to know the father. And Jesus who he sent. For the belly of him who desires shall be fill. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cheny(m): 8:36am On Jun 27, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Seriously I don't know what you guys are doubting here.

It was on this same thread someone from Venue made a claim that the Axe head of NBM was a pastor or some sort...

I remember reading where he said it was the Axe head who preached salvation to the lost souls in one Wake keep like that, but after his sermon and all his crew continued there jyration

That same pastor is still running 'ministry' presently and has one of the top churches in town. There are rumours of his exploits back then as NBM num 1 and also rumours of him engaging in robberies. But those of us who know him clearly know these are not rumours but reality.(Relate with @Greenarrow and @Nobones testimonies of this pastor J.)

Even presently,his manner of running ministry depicts some attitude of cultism. He carries along the aura of Mafianism in his modus operandi. Whether he still has affiliations with his Cult group or not is left btw him and his conscience.

May God help us all,because all sorts of people even the religious particpate in this dark thing called cultism.Some of them stylishly promote cultism while hiding under the garment of clergymen. If you are sensitive and discerning enough,you can spot them no matter how good and spiritual they sound on the pulpit.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Shuggaa: 8:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Hunchogee:

Story,well cultured and the talk anyhow with people after the run..
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2020
OBelz:
His even lucky he graduated. Many never made it out. Just a handful graduated.
This reminds me of our course mate that was killed in our sophomore year(for security reasons,I won't mention names,location etc) I could swear guy was never into cult,guy was from ndokwa region and his best friend and roommate is an indigene.
Year one,guy was living with his roommate in the most dreaded part of the community dominated by ax...,always tell us in class how girls used to rough handle guys who unknowingly wear black clothes to that area,even his experience as a novice too. Guy was very popular in class because he was good at calculation and both guys and girls flock around him for tutoring on business mathematics and financial accounting.
Fast forward to second year,guy left that hood and rented in a free area,a lodge of about 100 rooms because the house is two story building with large rooms of 50,which was split with wood and thick plyboards into two, roommate didn't rent but was coming from family house because he own a bike. We didn't know guy has bammd axe and instead of him to remain in that zone where his guys controls because other frats are scared of going there during stress,guy foolishly rented this civilian barrack full of over 200people of different characters,that year they had issues with maph and guy thought nobody knew his identity,guy went to watch match in the middle of stress,some girls called him to come tutor them on accounting because it was exam period and the course was to be written the next day, myself and two other guys were suppose to meet him up for same tutoring that evening, on getting there,we saw the girls and I told my guys I have to go warm my soup and will be back,my lodge was just two streets away and they laughed at me because they knew I was running because of the girls which was actually true because I don't like the presence of girls around me,I left them and went home,not long there was a gun shot.
Got to hear next morning from my guys that the guy was killed last night,that those guys putting on jalabia and were arguing who is richer between psquare and don jazzy were actually mapping the guy. Long story short,maph use am count score,shot him with pump action through the plyboards of the other room, because he was struggling to lock the door with the other guys trying to gain entry,his head was use to smatch his television, parents rejected his corpse that they didn't have any cultist child..it was school that late buried him..{his best friend snitched on him,the girls were used to lure him home} this guy gp was just like 4points to enter distinction which he always bragged he will graduate with,he was killed first semester of second year,my guys were just lucky to meet another course mate in that area and they were discussing about tomorrow's paper,reason they didn't go in with him when he came who knows,maybe they would have been shot too. I can still remember how we wore black and black and mourned him round school that year. RIP A.K.I..guy can joke and play with whole class that year.
PS: AVOID CULTISM,IT KILLS AND THE ONLY TWO PROFITS IN IT ARE QUICK DEATH AND DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY.IF YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE THE MISTAKE OF JOINING,HIDE YOURSELF AND RENOUNCE IT. IF YOU SCHOOL IN ANOTHER PERSON'S TOWN, AVOID CULTISM BEFORE INDIGENE SNITCH ON YOU.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2020
swankyshank:

Oga wetin u dey argue, that guy was a pastor while head of NBM in Benue.. Na church boy right from tym b4 him join NBM.. We get plenty of them some where choristers in the church, some ushers and the rest.
Bishop wey dey na knack Egede nko... There was no tym he said he was involved in H.I.T...

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2020
25tolife:
seconded
Guy check am, nothing like true Christian anything. Before Anybody join cult dem bn no dey Go church. Anyone wey b Christian wey join cult no b true Christian, why una dey judge case like this. .. He was lured and just say his faith was weak he was not deep rooted in christ. He was shallow and allowed fear to grip him. Likewise anyone who was initiated beyond their choice.
The fear of leaving the cult group. Haven't you seen cases of student pastors or even realtime pastors who were strong in the lord now backsliding.. Engaging in formication and the rest, why is cultism own different..
Some get initiated as true Christian then they begin to deviate due to peer pressure, hope you understand me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
Yea, you're observant. He has an idea.

whothiefmymoney:
been wanting to say this but remember that guy dat deactivated and said he came from a polygamous home and talked about how a cult group is ordering and stocking weapons upon weapons? I think he may have been talking about something relating to what you said now
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Weepingangel: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
All the personal stories narrated on this thread is nothing but the truth. Cultism is very dangerous.. As a guy that was brought up in a cultism infested environment, I can relate to all these stories... Any Uniport Gee of 1993 to 1999 set should have heard of small satan... #Shuncultism...

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pascopele: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
whothiefmymoney:
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.