Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3094355 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
Pierced:

@icebound....pls, what's the meaning of 48? I see vee guys using it alot.

Someone that is not a Cultist.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
[quote author=Pierced post=91177909]

I know of OAU boys that are in BAN.....though they don't fly their colours on campus and they don't loud it. Reason for this is rustication from school.

But go Ife poly.....and OUI.....u see than louding it and flying colours.

When u go to Buka at night....u will see them....smoking and drinking....looking for OAU girls to woo.

They also come for shows hosting celebs.

@icebound....pls, what's the meaning of 48? I see vee guys using it alot.[/quote.]M
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
25tolife:
what you dont know is bigger than you, dont bother knowing it ,u dont need it. But if yo still want to knw it ,it means 4=D 8=H As in 'DH'

Lol.....the guy I mentioned already replied me. cheesy cheesy

Thanks all the same.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Pierced:

Jew / non initiate
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Pierced:

Lol.....the guy I mentioned already replied me. cheesy cheesy

Thanks all the same.
he is nt too correct sef.since dm don yarn you,It means some1 that is not a 'viking' ,member.(na only viking dae use that ot. Every frat get there own code name for flatman.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
25tolife:
he is nt too correct sef.since dm don yarn you,It means some1 that is not a 'viking' ,member.(na only viking dae use that ot. Every frat get there own code name for flatman.

Ok......gotten.

Thank u.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
25tolife:

I now see why everybody is saying the same thing about you. You talk too much, I hope you don't get into trouble with all these things you think know when you don't actually know anything. You said I'm not too correct, but for your mind, 48 means someone that is not a Viking abi?. So according to you wey be the first man wey sail the Viking ship in Nigeria, once you're not a Viking, you're a 48 abi?. Continue, we're all listening.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Botfuss: 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
Pierced:

I know of OAU boys that are in BAN.....though they don't fly their colours on campus and they don't loud it. Reason for this is rustication from school.

But go Ife poly.....and OUI.....u see than louding it and flying colours.

When u go to Buka at night....u will see them....smoking and drinking....looking for OAU girls to woo.

They also come for shows hosting celebs.

The Oui and Ife poly guys were all arrested a single night at buka. In fact, every single person wearing yellow that night was arrested. They were all taken to osogbo. I know this because I went to bail some of the students in my faculty who unfortunately had a touch of yellow on their dress that night(I was an exco in my faculty).

The school management was not even ready for any explanations, they wanted all of them charged straight up. It took some serious intervention before they allowed bail of the innocents after drilling by the SSS that they were indeed innocent.

As you’ve rightly said, most of them were oui students. It was the free access to buka that brought them on campus. Buka was closed for few months afte the incident, and club owners had to beg the management to open it. But with strict measures.

It’s not only the school management that can challenge you if you look suspicious on campus.ANY student can ask you questions and OYO is your case if you indeed belong. Awo boys will show you pepper before being released to security.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
25tolife:
Each frat has a group of people that carry out HITS. So if there is a hit frm group A to B,group B Just need to identify the identity/name of group A. From there maximum of 1 week, group B Go knw the pple when run the hit.

How come you were not identified when you murdered the 5 rivals?

Cc kingazubuike

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
ICEBOUND:

I now see why everybody is saying the same thing about you. You talk too much, I hope you don't get into trouble with all these things you think know when you don't actually know anything. You said I'm not too correct, but for your mind, 48 means someone that is not a Viking abi?. So according to you wey be the first man wey sail the Viking ship in Nigeria, once you're not a Viking, you're a 48 abi?. Continue, we're all listening.

grin grin grin he say 48 na non viking.... E funny sha he talk say u no too correct..
48/dju...... Vikings way of referring to non initiate ( never bam any movt)..
So dju and coloured dju na d same thing na grin

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 2:23am On Jun 29, 2020
Botfuss:

The Oui and Ife poly guys were all arrested a single night at buka. In fact, every single person wearing yellow that night was arrested. They were all taken to osogbo. I know this because I went to bail some of the students in my faculty who unfortunately had a touch of yellow on their dress that night(I was an exco in my faculty).

The school management was not even ready for any explanations, they wanted all of them charged straight up. It took some serious intervention before they allowed bail of the innocents after drilling by the SSS that they were indeed innocent.

As you’ve rightly said, most of them were oui students. It was the free access to buka that brought them on campus. Buka was closed for few months afte the incident, and club owners had to beg the management to open it. But with strict measures.

It’s not only the school management that can challenge you if you look suspicious on campus.ANY student can ask you questions and OYO is your case if you indeed belong. Awo boys will show you pepper before being released to security.

I guess this was during the days of the June 1st winter is coming.

I remember someone told me that it was those agitating for the reinstation of SUG that was instigating them and spreading the rumours.....so that SUG can be reinstated on the excuse of cultist attack.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Softflameboi: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2020
Happydude291:

How come you were not identified when you murdered the 5 rivals?

Cc kingazubuike

[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Thamks for the clarification.

Meanwhile where is Cc. Monicar
still very much around.

Been occupied with some stuff. cool

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2020
DeeMain:

Was in Cali too back then and the flying of colours after final exams was crazy.

Saw the flying of colours in 2001. Their display that day in Main camp, very close to VC's office, was something else. Even their female counterparts were not left out of the celebration.

Some of them, especially their top guns who led the celebration, were rusticated afterwards. Don't want to mention names.

The most annoying part of the flying in Cali for me was the idiotic babes in Main camp and Club 89, who would hail and scream and hug and kiss the cultists like they were some movie stars. Smh. Nigeria don cast since.

A country without values or with misplaced ones like ours has no future.

We need to rebuild from scratch for this country to stand any chance.
Your submissions are right.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2020
ICEBOUND:

at least that what they(vikings) think,if you are a flatman(non cultist), 'TO VIKINGS' you are a 48....by the way no frat mata i go take dae brag!......u win.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Softflameboi: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2020
Let's say the truth people -cultism cannot be eradicated!! It has eaten deep into the fabrics of the country -at every 20 meters you'll see a cultist! The best we can hope for is that the leaders are literates and value life so they can adjust their priorities and orientation for better coexistence ---education has a role to play but funny enough Nigeria doesn't value education

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2020
Vanzcharles:

grin grin grin he say 48 na non viking.... E funny sha he talk say u no too correct..
48/dju...... Vikings way of referring to non initiate ( never bam any movt)..
So dju and coloured dju na d same thing na grin
the non-viking i meant was som1,that is still flat. Thats is thier way of refering to some1 that is not a viking......make him go ask egede man say wetin be the meaning of 48?,make him hear reply.

mind you 48 and 36 are two different things. Gud a.m.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pascopele: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2020
This a story by someone

Today I found out about something that made me very sad. So last week I met this very nice guy, although he was not my type of guy (cause I am into fair guys) I was very attracted to him.

He had a nice house, a well-paid job and a good ride (not that it is important to me anyway). He has been asking me out and I thought I should give him a chance, but I found out he is a cultist which threw me off balance, I have not had a good experience with people who belong to a cult group. Let me tell you a story.

When I got admission into the university, I met a guy in school, he was totally my type, he was fair, handsome and looked decent. Although we had not spoken to each other before, one could tell we liked each other a lot, his friends knew and my friends knew. He seemed like the shy type who will never ask a girl out and was always quick to look away whenever I caught him looking at me.

So, one day, I was with my friends in the school mini-mart and he was also there with his friends. I could hear them urging him to come speak to me, they were saying

“Go tell her, she likes you too”

Hearing that, I became so nervous and wanted to leave the mini-mart as quick as possible. I then heard his voice call my name, without even thinking I walked away from him, till this day I can not explain why I did that. When we came back for the second semester of my year one, I noticed his choice of friends had changed, he started hanging around with the wrong type of crowd in school and I avoided him, but for how long? I never knew he had something in store for me.

One Tuesday evening, after I was through with my lectures, I was walking a lonely partway home when I got dragged into a bush nearby, not knowing who or what was happening, I started to scream.

“Shut up joor, or else we go finish you for here,” a voice said to me. Scared and nervous I did what was asked of me; I was surrounded by three boys and they took me to a nearby tree in the bush.

“What do you want”? I asked in a very scared voice but I got no answer from them. After some minutes, my crush came to the bush, I was shocked to see him there.

” You look surprised,” he said as he laughed

“Why have you brought me here”? I asked

” You know why” he replied “You embarrassed me

He told me of how he was determined to get me after I had embarrassed him that day at the school’s mini-mart, he stated that he had to join a cult gang because they promised him a lot of perks if he belonged.

After his explanation, he asked me out but I turned him down, feeling very bitter and upset he threatened to kill anyone that I would later date in the school before letting me go. Well, of course, I did not take him seriously and thought he was bluffing not until he attacked a guy I was getting to know that same semester and had one day showed up in my lodge, on a day one a couple of friends and my roommate’s seminarian friend came to visit us.

Ever since then, I stayed away from boys and relationships till I graduated from school and I have never wanted to come in contact with any guy that was involved in cultism

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2020
Monicar:
still very much around.

Been occupied with some stuff. cool
u just put us for high jump like money heist season 5.welcome bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pascopele: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2020
By Omoruan Oseo John
Published on 01/09/2018

This book, “MY CAMPUS CULT DIARY”, conveys the ideas and understanding that came from my observation and reflections. The book is an independent and original research in which the frontiers of knowledge on the topic have been investigated and extended. The sole purpose of the book is to contribute to the demystification of the problems, by challenging old myth with new fact. This book was not written to serve as a text book for students, as some tertiary institutions lecturers had erroneously concluded, rather it is intended to be a collection of information about the campus cult menace for those in government, school administration, students and parents. I do hope the readers view it from that perspective.

The book deals with the story of a medical student who joined the campus cults and how his life took a spiral downwards turn for the worst. The story reveals the fears, frustrations and set-backs that are the daily companion of the average Nigerian tertiary institution cult member. The life and times of Sanu Sumah showed that the cult member was a victim in an organized crime gang. The story also showed what the average Nigerian cult member goes through in our tertiary institutions in trying to acquire a degree.

The book has critically looked at the relationship between the Campus Cults and the youthanize belligerent problem in Nigeria, the mindless looting of the treasury of the nation, and the realization that there would be no end to the youthanize belligerent problem in Nigeria until the leaders of the country start having milk of human kindness.

This book deals extensively on five major campus confraternities of old, namely; the Pyrates, Buccaneers, Eiye, and the Mafia Confraternities and arrived at the conclusion that it was only the substructure operations of the Mafia Confraternity that could have succeeded in mobilizing mass support in communal upheaval. Therefore, this investigation dealt more on the mode of operation of thesubstructure operations of the Family Fraternity and its resultant fall-out into splinter groups in Youthanize belligerent problems in Nigeria.

In the early 2000s, the tertiary institutions and the Federal Government were competing against themselves in deceiving the whole nation on the issue of the campus cult’s menace. These tertiary institutions were busy collecting millions of naira from the government by parading some third rated ‘actors’ on the television as repentant campus cult members. They paraded these actors cum campus cult members with guns, machetes, knives and even grenades, and the other entire arsenal that the authorities could assemble on television to deceive the general public that they were succeeding in its war to eradicate the tertiary institutions of the menace of the Campus Cults, but actually what they were doing was insulting the sensibilities of the Cult members.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Softflameboi:
Let's say the truth people -cultism cannot be eradicated!! It has eaten deep into the fabrics of the country -at every 20 meters you'll see a cultist! The best we can hope for is that the leaders are literates and value life so they can adjust their priorities and orientation for better coexistence ---education has a role to play but funny enough Nigeria doesn't value education
if the federal government can try and limit cultism in the following state edo,bayelsa,cross river,port harcout,calabar,kogi etc. Proper awareness should be adopted, the governors are not even helping matters. Those above state are the ones piloting the whole country.

they should make the consequences of any1 caught in the act drastic.
you will see a deadly cultist that is caught today, highest hm go spend 1 month for cell. Them go still free am back, him go still go back nah.

they should set up a official means for people that want to renounce, and allowing the general public to knw
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Softflameboi: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2020
25tolife:
if the federal government can try and limit cultism in the following state edo,bayelsa,cross river,port harcout,calabar,kogi etc. Proper awareness should be adopted, the governors are not even helping matters. Those above state are the ones piloting the whole country.

you will see a deadly cultist that is caught today, highest hm go spend 1 month for cell. Them go still free am back, him go still go back nah.

they should set up a official means for people that want to renounce, and allowing the general public to knw

Lol � the Nigerian government thrives on cultism lowkey-who do you think rig election and snatch ballot boxes for governors? Prison sef is like a safe haven for some badass cultists -I know of some weystill dey run tinz from prison -what governors do when dem sef na cultist!!

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Leezah(f): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
In addition to the list of female cults include, Temple of Eden,
Frigrates,
Barracudas,
Daughters of Jezebel,
Woman Brassier (brave),
Amazons,
White Angels,
Lady of Rose,
Sisterhood of Darkness,
Golden Daughters,
The Ten wonderful Girls,
White Ladies,
The Royal Queens,
Daughters of the Knight,
Viqueens,
White Pants,
The Amazons and
The Knights of the Aristos. and others. .
OBelz:
You see with the infiltration of cultism into secondary schools, they have become many female cult group. Notable ones are
Black Bra or Black Brassieres or Black Bowls or Black Queens-Ayes
Vice Queen (Vipers)
Red Devil Girls/Red Rose-Pirates
TG Girls (Trigger Girls),
F-Tibi (Future Tibi),
White Angels (JVC – Junior Vikings), 'Whitey’,
Pink Lady (Apache),
Bad Dragon,
BlueQueens/ Birds Eiye
Red Sea- Buccaneers Association of Nigeria (BAN) or Alora Human influence is a powerful social variable that can make or mar a girl’s sense of worth, academic performance, career choices and vulnerabilities.

Many students that belong stated that their parents are too busy for them and do not care about their welfare or academics as long as they are seen attending school. Ify clearly stated that she plans to run away from home because of undue parental pressure on all fronts right from secondary school.

Another student noted that her parents are forcing her to go against her desires. One complained about intimidation from her folks, another complained that her parent have anger issues, and often transfer their aggression on her.

Some complain of lack of money from parents to buy books, many carrying worn bags or wearing torn shoes and designers. A few expressed strong desires for not being able to buy other simple things, like a favorite dress. A few other parental issues like emotional abuse (insults thrown at student constantly), lack of trust, parents’ assumed conclusion that student must be a bad child at school, overburden with excessive house chores, lack of attention, love and care from parents/guardian, and insistent from parents that student must hawk were a number of pressures these make these girl want to belong.

Cultism makes cult students live in fear and are ruled by fear. The fear is as a result of possible attack by rival groups. In their halls of
residence they are afraid, in lecture rooms, library and even while walking along the streets they are afraid. All these lead to loss of concentration
in their studies. Some on their own stop going to lectures because of threat from rival groups.

Some parents have to withdraw their wards from school because of threat from cultists. For some, that may be the end of their schooling. Cultists disrupt normal school activities. In the event of fighting among rival groups or adverse security reports of possible out-break of violence as a result of cult activities.

In 2002, a cultist female student in Delta State University, Abraka, Nigeria, and a girl-friend of a cultist in University of Benin, Nigeria, was killed and hewed into pieces on the instruction of her boy-friend. The offence she committed was that she said she wanted to pull out of the relationship to enable her marry. See my first post about leaving the group.

Delta State University, Abraka, Nigeria, in 2005. A mercenary who was hired from University of Benin, Nigeria, to write a paper for the girl-friend fired gun shots in the examination hall to escape arrest. This led to confusion everywhere. He was later rusticated and cause serous mayhem in school environment.

A case in point is the event which took place at Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Nigeria. Two young men walked into an examination venue and fired gun shots into the air to scare people away. In the confusion which ensued, they got at their target and murdered him in cold blood

Delta State University in Abraka, the activities of secret cult groups resulted in the death of a Principal Assistant Registrar and his wife. Two secret cult groups – the and the Bucaneers were engaged in what appeared like an all-out war.

Students of Delta State University in Abraka, carried out a massive destruction of some parts of the campus on 7th September, 2002. The Vice Chancellor’s lodge was burnt in the process, so also was the department of linguistic building.

On 5th August, 2002 a 300 level economics student was shot and slaughtered at the Dalimore area of Ado-Ekiti, the Capital City of Ekiti State, the source of the crime was traced to cultists. Incidentally the slain student was the only child of his parents.

At the University of Jos in Plateau State, reported that two undergraduates were callously shot dead while they were deeply asleep. This happened when some cultist groups were engaged in a battle of supremacy during the miss “Unijos” competition.

In Edo State, reported that some criminals suspected to be cultists set a house ablaze at 32 Omokaro Street, Benin City when the cultists, after ransacking the house could not find the people they were looking for

Cultists spearhead riots at the slightest complaint. In the process of rioting, they loot school property, burn down buildings, humiliate school authorities, create uncertainty and hardship in the school community and breakdown of law and order. A former Vice Chancellor of Delta State University, Abraka, Nigeria, during a riot was carried in a car boot to Edo State University, Ekpoma, Nigeria, blindfolded. How they were able to get a whole VC.? Your guess is a s good as mine. There is a saying that say EVERY MAN HAS A PRICE

In the event of fighting rival groups, they kill one another. Parents, relations and friends lose loved ones. Parents who had spent all their resources to bring up their children and wards for dependence at old age live the remaining part of their lives unhappy, frustrated and full of regrets.
For those that doubt if there are female cultist https://www.facebook.com/NEO-BLACK-QUEEN-of-Africa-aka-Axe-QueenBlack-Bra-223799758176467/

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
Leezah:
In addition to the list of female cults include, Temple of Eden,
Frigrates,
Barracudas,
Daughters of Jezebel,
Woman Brassier (brave),
Amazons,
White Angels,
Lady of Rose,
Sisterhood of Darkness,
Golden Daughters,
The Ten wonderful Girls,
White Ladies,
The Royal Queens,
Daughters of the Knight,
Viqueens,
White Pants,
The Amazons and
The Knights of the Aristos. and others. .
which one are you
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Leezah(f): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin Am a complete Ju, Jewish Judah
iamoyindamola:
which one are you
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Leezah:
grin grin grin grin Am a complete Ju, Jewish Judah
cheesy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
OBelz:

1. Bold female cultist don't beg students for assignments, tests or exams. Instead, they take the trade to randy lecturers and get their grades in exchange for sex without anyone knowing about it. This is when lecturers claim it is a mutual affair. Most of them are nice students. They are good to their classmates and this perhaps is a calculated effort to make it difficult for their colleagues to reject them when they ask for their assistance.

2. There lies their power to kill any man who has no control of his third leg.

4.This is a criteria and once you are hooked, it over except you decide to embrace God. three of my friends in the same cult group are in rehab, they have been there since 2017. Cocaine, codien, refnol, weed addiction

6. ABSOULTElY VERY TRUE

7.Spot on, The male counterparts use them to bring down their rivals and in many case they are fortified spiritually in diabolic means just to achieve their aim.

8. This is also another Hidden criteria

All you stated above is nothing but the truth. Your number 13 is SO TRUE mostly they come out with pass after many extra years. In the event of no Job they relapse into their old way, bad habit are difficult to change. Our leaders, very connected with Made men in the society from wealthy postgraduate students, politicians, business men, and military personnel, among others. she was nicknamed Bella Lucie aka KURELLA. She never graduated

NUGA games was hosted by Uniben in 2011, the Chancellor came with his entourage, ALL of us external plus some of the girls in that school were drafted to pleased the entourage. Money sent to us to shared almost turned nasty if not for the intervention of some male counterparts.
There is something I have been noticing since 2013 about girls I believe to be members of a particular cult, they have this burn/injury like it's okada exhaust burn on their right leg,but I know there is more to that burn on the back of their right legs and those I see with such injuries always appear razz,slutty, fearless or have something they actually put mind. The boldness in their speech,the vulgar words coming from their mouth etc. They are mostly undergraduate students.
Nb: I have actually lost count of the numbers of girls with that burns I have seen, though some I still saw has healed but the dark scar is still there. That can't be mere coincidence. It's like something hot was used to burn them on that spot during initiation.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
25tolife:

cultism itself cannot be stopped, its too deep, but what can be stopped is the killings,if the government can call a meeting with all national heads of all frats and discuss and let them learn to tolerate and come to terms with each other, everything should be fine, let there be laws and bodies to check that everything remains in order. every offendee should be handed to the adequate authorities publicly or else the frat involved pays a huge fine to the state let the act of supremacy die, leave blue let blue be blue and leave red let red be red.if we can remove that part, every other thing like,the initiation process e.t.c shouldn't be a problem. That's the only way to stop it
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MummyIMadeIt: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PerfectMatchNG: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
This brought tears into my eyes.
DaBogu:
 I was still in school when my younger brother called me and said that an old friend of mine (Bob) had died in a cult clash. I went home for the Christmas/the burial.

Two days later, we were allowed to look through his room and possibly give out some of the things worth giving out. It was in the process of ransacking the house that I stumbled on his diary... the content is supplied bellow with distorted names of people and location to avoid identification... the diary read: NOTE... the story was written like a diary file, I assembled them and so there may not be much unity... just hope u enjoy it all the same.

For two years, I have written parts of this story without knowing what title to give it, of when the reality of what had happened in the first year of my study in the university will finally stop hunting. Maybe you may help me with answers to the questions that leave my heart heavy. Mind you, forgiveness is not an option for you readers. If I have to forgive, god himself will have to apologise for letting them take away the only love of my life. That is if he (God) has a sense of remorse.
Just call me Bob, (that’s the name I have been called since my secondary school days). I may not be one of the most “handsomest” of guys around your neighbourhood, but I sure had my fair share of pretty girls, probably because I was extra- ordinarily intelligent. ( I can’t say for sure if I still am). It was no news therefore when I got admission into one of the most prestigious Universities in the Niger Delta.
Before the orientation for fresher’s started, I had made a handful of friends because apart from being intelligent, I was also a great talker. It’s never hard for people like to build an empire of friends anywhere. And so, like a swarm of bees, we buzzed around campus like every new intake will do until we found ourselves at the orientation ground were our likes converged.
“Your moda boy...” ( I was going to say your mother’s boyfriend in reply to a statement made by a friend when she walked by, the sun gracing her chocolate skin and the short black dress she wore adding splendour to her already awesome body. She was the best creation of women that I had seen in a long time). She soon mixed with the crowd and I never saw her that day...

Two weeks after killing myself over a lady I was not sure to meet again passed without me setting my eyes close to anything like her. I decided to move on and soon, settled to my studies believing I had lost her even when she was never mine.
Then she came again, this time to stay for good. We met in a general studies class. Trust me, I made sure she realised how intelligent I was through the question and answer sessions I had with the lecturer. She was impressed and we struck off a friendship that will today be one of my greatest undoing.
The bond grew and we soon became lovers. She was innocent and lovable, wrote moving letters to me day by day. My studies suffered because they dint matter anymore, for all I cared, her love was enough. Our first kiss was heaven and I promised her there and then that I was never going to leave her.  She dint believe me though because I had a reputation of being one unrepentant player. I made good my promise.
What will turn out to be the beginning of the end to our love started one evening three months after we started dating. She complained of being afraid of losing me after she was threatened by a group of boys that they will deal with her since she had refused according to them to date their friend. I assure her that nothing will happen to either of us and that the threats were just to get her afraid and probably date the said guy. I was wrong.
It was the 6th of March it all happened. I was returning from a party with my girl and a two of my male friends when a car overtook us. The four doors flung open, some guys came towards us and sprayed bullets into our car... i woke up days later in one of the hospitals in Asaba. Mum was there with one of my friends in the car. Jennifer and the other did not survive...

As we prepared for their burials, I got a call asking me to meet them at a hotel in Ibusa... the message was short, the caller said: “we can help you if you want revenge, we can fix that. There was no need waiting for a second call, I went and few weeks later, I became a full blooded member of one of the most dreaded cult group in Delta state.
There was no time to waste, the revenge mission was planned and weapons were gotten with me footing most of the bills. We were to attack on the 3rd Nov. 2012...
... Well he died in the cult clash on the morning of 4th Nov. after a bullet from the rival group hit him. He is believed to have written the following lines just before the operation because they were the last words in the diary...

If I live, I pray to god my soul to keep
If I die, I pray him my soul to accept.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PerfectMatchNG: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
Someone help this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QueeenKKfire:
nna bro I don't think I will be sharing the initiation processes again. I'm so so sorry, please.

I want to ask, I want to go to the police station and denounce cultism. I don't know how to go about it.

Last year the anticultism were looking for me. I was arrested along side with others but they never that I was the one, they were asking me about emperor which is me(not real name) I told them I didn't know. Although this happened in another state.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PerfectMatchNG: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
I think you maybe right in a way aftr reading the fb link below, I have lost hope in our youth.
Softflameboi:
Meanwhile you guys are doing a great job here o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.