Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3093621 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MummyIMadeIt: 12:44am On Jun 28, 2020
Steph80000:
me - so how did u escape?

Terry - those guys jump fence enter n Na immediately them shoot d guy we dey chop together,I picked race n some followed me n they were shooting at me at very close range,i couldn't believe none of those bullets hit me cos it got to a stage I thought it was my ghost that was running that my body is lieing lifeless on d ground cos I never believed I could escape

me - so how did u get home?

Terry - I didn't run towards d main road n my mind was telling me those boys will b waiting for us at d park so I ran to one not too busy road where I saw a tinted glass car with d sticker "clergy" I approached d man n I told him I just escaped from kidnappers.the man was skeptical at first n he was suspicious it could b a set up to steal his car so he collected my phone n put it off.Could u believe as we were moving I saw all those B guys waiting at different strategic places n motor parks to finish us off,we got to a place d man's wife wanted to buy something n he had to park,I was looking at some of those B guys waiting under a tree pretending to b travellers.
That was how God save me. He told me he later heard those guys killed his two brothers watching film inside his room

Terry's year in school was wasted,his father disowned him after hearing d scenerio n it took another 4 years b4 his father accepted to send him to school again.d last I heard from him was that he's just in 100 level now in one University in South west.just imagine n there are many deaths that I don't want to bore u with,many that it got to a stage nobody dey paste RIP for anybody again,Na just rip on phone,nobody dey cancel lecture again if Dem drop anyone for dept,I could recollect a time they dropped a guy around 9am n we had class around 11am same day.

Such a tragedy... Please you aren't boring anyone as this is the objective of the thread.

Please narrate all the experiences here as much as to dissuade young lads from the evils of cultism.

Do you still hear from Terry?

Has he changed his ways?

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Steph80000: 1:03am On Jun 28, 2020
The other case is that of one bros like that,like seriously if we are to have a documentary of this thread I would like that bros to b a case study,he was an example of a star that refused to shine due to his bad choice.

He was a very handsome guy with d physique of i.k Ogbonna,just imagine i.k Ogbonna without d bald head,this boy fine come dey talented join,he's a born footballer that u must fall in love with his style of play.

He plays for the school team n they train on Wednesdays n Saturdays,he was so good that people take joy in watching him play to d extent that me n my guys once ditched class to watch him play. Guys liked him n girls dey always trip anyhow,I could recollect a time my babe followed me to watch d bros play n throughout that day she was talking about d guy,it was obvious my babe was crushing I just had to stylishly tell her it's ok n that's how it goes for Majority of girls too.

The description above is just to paint a picture of the person I want to tell his story

Only God knows wetin push bros go join cult,at first they were always coming to mount guard for him,like 5 guys will follow him with cross bag n they are always looking around anytime he's playing.my people it got to a stage things got messy again in school n nobody get time to follow anyone anywhere cos all man dey fight for his own life.

That time they were preparing for a competition bring played by different universities (I have forgotten d name)it's an avenue for students to show their talents n get opportunities.this bros was no where to b found cos he was running for his life knowing fully well that no one will mount guard for him n he's an easy target once he get carried away playing ball, everyone was worried of his whereabouts n rumours had it that the games master went to check him at his parents house n that d VC too tried every means to reach him(not confirmed though).

Bros was nowhere to b found till they played all competitions n d worst part of it was that 3 guys that weren't as good as d bros was picked n they had d opportunity to travel out,I later heard they were playing Local leagues in some foreign countries n are ok financially.

The last time I went home n I saw this bros,I learnt he dropped out n his looks was nothing to write home about,he looks so unkept n tattered as in too bad. His past was like USA n his present is like south Sudan,those girls that tripped for him that year am 1 million percent sure they won't want to touch him with d longest of rope now. As in,he was so bad drugs have finished him mere looking at him he's just few metres away from being called a mad man.

A man with a great potential that lost everything cos he wanted to b rugged,n many deaths too as regards him n his set too ooo but I believe justice has been done to death stories.i just try to paint a picture of wasted potentials to intending cultists

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 1:20am On Jun 28, 2020
Steph80000:
The other case is that of one bros like that,like seriously if we are to have a documentary of this thread I would like that bros to b a case study,he was an example of a star that refused to shine due to his bad choice.

He was a very handsome guy with d physique of i.k Ogbonna,just imagine i.k Ogbonna without d bald head,this boy fine come dey talented join,he's a born footballer that u must fall in love with his style of play.

He plays for the school team n they train on Wednesdays n Saturdays,he was so good that people take joy in watching him play to d extent that me n my guys once ditched class to watch him play. Guys liked him n girls dey always trip anyhow,I could recollect a time my babe followed me to watch d bros play n throughout that day she was talking about d guy,it was obvious my babe was crushing I just had to stylishly tell her it's ok n that's how it goes for Majority of girls too.

The description above is just to paint a picture of the person I want to tell his story

Only God knows wetin push bros go join cult,at first they were always coming to mount guard for him,like 5 guys will follow him with cross bag n they are always looking around anytime he's playing.my people it got to a stage things got messy again in school n nobody get time to follow anyone anywhere cos all man dey fight for his own life.

That time they were preparing for a competition bring played by different universities (I have forgotten d name)it's an avenue for students to show their talents n get opportunities.this bros was no where to b found cos he was running for his life knowing fully well that no one will mount guard for him n he's an easy target once he get carried away playing ball, everyone was worried of his whereabouts n rumours had it that the games master went to check him at his parents house n that d VC too tried every means to reach him(not confirmed though).

Bros was nowhere to b found till they played all competitions n d worst part of it was that 3 guys that weren't as good as d bros was picked n they had d opportunity to travel out,I later heard they were playing Local leagues in some foreign countries n are ok financially.

The last time I went home n I saw this bros,I learnt he dropped out n his looks was nothing to write home about,he looks so unkept n tattered as in too bad. His past was like USA n his present is like south Sudan,those girls that tripped for him that year am 1 million percent sure they won't want to touch him with d longest of rope now. As in,he was so bad drugs have finished him mere looking at him he's just few metres away from being called a mad man.

A man with a great potential that lost everything cos he wanted to b rugged,n many deaths too as regards him n his set too ooo but I believe justice has been done to death stories.i just try to paint a picture of wasted potentials to intending cultists

Too bad. Cultism is really a deadly and killer disease.
Killer of Glory, Dreams and Destiny.
#saynotocultism

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Steph80000: 1:22am On Jun 28, 2020
I know many intending cultists will still read everything on this thread n b like....
me I get sense pass that one,let me tell u one thing people wey get excess sense pass u don die for this same game

if u talk say u get grace, people wey carry special grace pass u don die for this same game

if u talk say u Sabi juju, babalawo Pickin wey dey fortified pass u for this same game don die throwaway

if Na ruggedity u wan claim, people wey get am pass u don die

what am trying to say is anything u think u have, people who have multiple of it don die so wetin give u assurance say u go scale through

n to u that some bros are lieing to u now that one big man was also a ........n he was rugged b4 he got there,do u realise that for every 1 rugged Man who made it to d top over 500 have gone,some died,some got rusticated,some dropped out,some disabled,some in rehabilitation centres,some destitute with lost glories.

so what gives u d assurance that u will b d next big man from your group?

the same story of that big man they tell u is the same story they tell everyone without telling u about d remaining 500.

meaning if 501 of u got initiated,all of u are fighting to b that one man,right? so what makes u think u will b that one man?

u have to start watching your back for the rest of your life,I missed some stories input I am just remembering now but I can't go back n edit again,just know for sure that cultism doesn't pay.

I wish I could just have d opportunity to tell people real gists,I am not really good at typing but my heart is heavy as am typing this cos I know an intending cultists is reading this n still believing "nothing go happen,we go gather run am together".....see ehn e big pass u,as in cultism big pass u irrespective of what u want to claim u know or have.

Ahhhhhh I keep remembering some gory things n I wish I could transfer that to an intending cultists memory cos people die oooo,as in young boys died, parents wept,as in just imagine a respected big man crying in public because they killed his cultist son like a fowl, ahhhhhh cultism is bigger than anyone that's all I have to say.

One guys mom had stroke d moment she had his son has been killed n she died that same year,they killed Chuka n Josh (2 sons of a woman)n their mother went dumb due to crying, according to news we heard she was unable to talk till she died.

Even if u don't pity your self,y not pity your parents n think about how your mom that loves u will feel if she hears d news of your death.

let me stop here cos am having goose pimple already n am getting emotional.

peace to all

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 1:51am On Jun 28, 2020
Steph80000:
I know many intending cultists will still read everything on this thread n b like....
me I get sense pass that one,let me tell u one thing people wey get excess sense pass u don die for this same game

if u talk say u get grace, people wey carry special grace pass u don die for this same game

if u talk say u Sabi juju, babalawo Pickin wey dey fortified pass u for this same game don die throwaway

what am trying to say is anything u think u have, people who have multiple of it don die so wetin give u assurance say u go scale through

n to u that some bros are lieing to u now that one big man was also a ........n he was rugged b4 he got there,do u realise that for every 1 rugged Man who made it to d top over 500 have gone,some died,some got rusticated,some dropped out,some disabled,some in rehabilitation centres,some destitute with lost glories.

the same story of that big man they tell u is the same story they tell everyone without telling u about d remaining 500.

meaning if 501 of u got initiated,all of u are fighting to b that one man,right? so what makes u think u will b that one man?

u have to start watching your back for the rest of your life,I missed some stories input I am just remembering now but I can't go back n edit again,just know for sure that cultism doesn't pay.

I wish I could just have d opportunity to tell people real gists,I am not really good at typing but my heart is heavy as am typing this cos I know an intending cultists is reading this n still believing "nothing go happen,we go gather run am together".....see ehn e big pass u,as in cultism big pass u irrespective of what u want to claim u know or have.

Ahhhhhh I keep remembering some gory things n I wish I could transfer that to an intending cultists memory cos people die oooo,as in young boys died, parents wept,as in just imagine a respected big man crying in public because they killed his cultist son like a fowl, ahhhhhh cultism is bigger than anyone that's all I have to say.

One guys mom had stroke d moment she had his son has been killed n she died that same year,they killed Chuka n Josh (2 sons of a woman)n their mother went dumb due to crying, according to news we heard she was unable to talk till she died.

Even if u don't pity your self,y not pity your parents n think about how your mom that loves u will feel if she hears d news of your death.

peace to all

You have spoken as a man with good conscience and intention would for the people he loves and I hope our young ones will listen and run from confra! There’s no way you will join confra and not lose,never! It’s not possible!

That’s was how they dropped my landlord son in ekp in 2006 “a good cultist” as some will say. It’s was a bright sunny day, when I heard multiple footstep and then a gun shot. When I came out of my room, I saw Vincent laying down with blood pumping out of his head. I just shook my head, entered my room,took my bag and got the next bus out of town because I no send am message.

38 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 2:07am On Jun 28, 2020
Steph80000:

peace to all

Words of wisdom for the Wise "WWW"

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Purplereign: 2:46am On Jun 28, 2020
Someone said no more killings in Unilag... laughing in French. Last time I knew, they dropped an Eiye boy in front of Newhall 2010. I don’t know about now. Hits get carried outside school most times. I think Aye holds Unilag spilling into the environments around the various tertiary institutions there.

Yabatech is a haven for cultists. Buccaneers are very strong there. You will see them wearing “Arsenal” jersey(I have forgotten the year) that’s yellow all through, most times.
One person, dey talk say Buccanner no dey smoke weed... I laugh in Latin. All the bucket boys I know smoke weed. They are also graduates. I wanted to join one time because of oppression, but thank Jehovah.

With what I am seeing here, cultism no dey pay.It’s not sweet. It’s not a path that leads to a happy ending. You have endless premium tears.

I was in one Bet9ja shop gambling. I spoke my native language and some just tapped me and said “how far na you be my brother too.” We started talking and found out we are just two villages apart. That’s how we started talking and we ended up discussing cult. He told me that was a Viking. Said a whole lot of things I have forgotten. The only story that stuck was one.

He said when you become point one you would be so scared of even your “brothers”. He wore a black T-shirt, black shorts and red flip flops. He said when he wanted to drop the post because you at risk of you carry ship for too long. Two different guys at different times came and said they were interested. He and other guys collected money from the two different guys at different times promising to relinquish each of them. The majority of the frat boys chose another person. On the time to get a new person he called all three and said this what happened you people must choose amongst yourselves who will become the point1.

From argument na so guns come out, they started shooting themselves. Till last man standing. I was shocked me even if they ask mumu questions “ did they die”? The guy says na their luck be that.

My elder sister attended ekopma and I remember stories she told me while schooling 1996-2000. Her classmate became mad after he dropped his cousin.

People don’t hide their cult status these days. So you get to hear stories. Just know that no one is stronger than the other, just location. They are all vulnerable.

27 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by millyj(f): 4:04am On Jun 28, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 6:19am On Jun 28, 2020
shocked
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 7:51am On Jun 28, 2020
jmaine:

Those days were brutal mehn! I remember in 2001after their final exams.. Na so people begin fly their colour, dey parade with guns for broad day light, dey salee, dey shoot for up...

Oboy, we come shock say all men for geology department be system men, and dem plenty for that department ... Even the ones wey we dey reason as worthy children of God...

I learnt to take the average Joe as a cultist on campus.. to avoid challenging death unknowingly....

A BAN friend of mine was exterminated by the SVC a few seconds after having a little chat with us.. As we take 4 steps like this, na gun shots.

We didn't know the guyz chilling 2 cars away were angels of death... They shot him point blank on his chest and casually walked away with No fear.. No rush.. No hazzle...

We later got to hear, he was a part of a hit the previous day and they had to take him out..
Bro I put it to you that an indigene of his own frat snitched him out,if not how did the opponent got to know such secret and crucial detail and even his identity.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 7:59am On Jun 28, 2020
ekene101:
Bro I put it to you that an indigene of his own frat snitched him out,if not how did the opponent got to know such secret and crucial detail and even his identity.

He was careless to go to a students dominated environment in broad daylight to drag a guy out to be killed, as the jolly good fellow he was, he was toast..

The people who shot him were even identified to be from ESUT. People knew them very well...

Now imagine going to pull a hit in a familiar terrain in broad day light.. News de travel wella.

jmaine:

In his case, It was a students dominated area and someone saw him drag a sleeping XYZ SVC member (unserious or what you call a good cultist) to be killed.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 8:05am On Jun 28, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Na so my Uncle take be dropout from Uni Cal in those days...anyways him complete school for north sha...

Those period hot die walahi!
It's was only the strong that survived that period. Numerous death in Unical

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2020
hustla:

I've got a funny question

Do these cult guys snitch on themselves or what? If they pull a successful HIT, how do their rivals know who and who went for the HIT... Then track the exact guys down and kill them too

It's truly weird
Yes they do have Snitches
ALL frats have 'pawns' the are just cultist by name not members, they also help with information.
In some cases, when they capture a rival member, they ask important question before killing.

The youths are the leaders of tomorrow but a future threatened by cultist and drug abuse is gloomy. Youths are vulnerable to vices that may make many the miscreants of tomorrow, hence the need to save our youths from the scourge of cultism and drugs.

One of such vices is drug abuse susbtance and cultism. While COVID-19 pandemic has remained at the forefront of discussions, we need to show our young ones, teenager and friends this thread.

For some it peer pressure an poverty, others it was out of sheer curiosity, a few was revenge as a result of oppression and the feeling to be among the "happening" peeps on campus.

Ese (not real name) relapsed into drug addiction, cultism and prostitution which lasted for 8 yrs

Barrely into 1 semester of part 2, she had began to experience oppression from unfamiliar faces. On two occasions she was assaulted, oppressed and intimidated. She sought the companion and friendship of opposite sect who had on numerous occasions told her "we can ONLY help you if you join us". Little did she know she was going into a dead end.

She joined and became part of "them". She rapidly to through the ranks and eventually became a force to be reckoned with in the sect.

Today, she has lived without drugs/prostitution for 6yrs having been sober with scars covered up with tattoos of near death misses, gunshots wounds/cuts from rival groups.

Her message is simple" Cultism/drugs abuse/prostitution should be stopped NOW. It kills faster than anything. She says," I have lost count of those who died or never made it out alive. God rescued me and can rescue you reading. Go get to a rehab from addiction, if you are into it. If you are not please don't"

#saynotocultism

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2020
Chris525:

Julifeisgood

Unilag has never really been a hotbed for cult violence. In the 90s, they had alot of cultists but much of the fracas then was mainly SUG related.

I would say 'Yele was able to create peace between all the parties, he didnt really eradicate them. Even 'Yele is suspected in some quarters. Remember Prof. was at his trial & also if you google the photos, you'd notice 'Yele dressed abit funny on that day & the photographs caught some spooky handshakes. All that could still be wrong tho.

The eradication of cultism in Unilag was in '99 after it was established boys in Unilag organised the OAU incident. The then VC initiated a fierce & vigorous anti-cultism exercise. The heat became too much for cultists & alot of them renounced at events organised by the school. The cult groups tried to fight back but the school won. Final nail in the coffin for cultism in Unilag was the abolishment of SUG.

This is my opinion based on experience & the little info at my disposal.
Unilag!!! After the open renouncement did you know the deaths that followed as a result of such excercise. Killings in Yabatech & FCE. Just read few pages back some highlighted what happened then.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2020
Purplereign:
Someone said no more killings in Unilag... laughing in French. Last time I knew, they dropped an Eiye boy in front of Newhall 2010. I don’t know about now. Hits get carried outside school most times. I think Aye holds Unilag spilling into the environments around the various tertiary institutions there.

Yabatech is a haven for cultists. Buccaneers are very strong there. You will see them wearing “Arsenal” jersey(I have forgotten the year) that’s yellow all through, most times.
One person, dey talk say Buccanner no dey smoke weed... I laugh in Latin. All the bucket boys I know smoke weed. They are also graduates. I wanted to join one time because of oppression, but thank Jehovah.

With what I am seeing here, cultism no dey pay.It’s not sweet. It’s not a path that leads to a happy ending. You have endless premium tears.

I was in one Bet9ja shop gambling. I spoke my native language and some just tapped me and said “how far na you be my brother too.” We started talking and found out we are just two villages apart. That’s how we started talking and we ended up discussing cult. He told me that was a Viking. Said a whole lot of things I have forgotten. The only story that stuck was one.

He said when you become point one you would be so scared of even your “brothers”. He wore a black T-shirt, black shorts and red flip flops. He said when he wanted to drop the post because you at risk of you carry ship for too long. Two different guys at different times came and said they were interested. He and other guys collected money from the two different guys at different times promising to relinquish each of them. The majority of the frat boys chose another person. On the time to get a new person he called all three and said this what happened you people must choose amongst yourselves who will become the point1.

From argument na so guns come out, they started shooting themselves. Till last man standing. I was shocked me even if they ask mumu questions “ did they die”? The guy says na their luck be that.

My elder sister attended ekopma and I remember stories she told me while schooling 1996-2000. Her classmate became mad after he dropped his cousin.

People don’t hide their cult status these days. So you get to hear stories. Just know that no one is stronger than the other, just location. They are all vulnerable.
I can correlate with your story,, Yabatech na no go area, I thank God I didn't school there who knows what would have happened to me... Buccaneer they smoke weed oo but Traditional Buccaneers nor dae smoke weed, those that practice Tradition and Num1 nor dae smoke weed na Gross misconduct..

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2020
Wetabix:

Geez even I'm own blood.. Same thing when dey happen for the Benin life brothers when be aye and eiye go dey hunt each other like say na Iran and Iraq dey fight. The kind demonic spirit when dey cultism sha.
Bro,one guy like dat for Benin lead him own frat go kill him own blood brother wey dey another frat just because stress dey between d two major frats wey dey always war each other(I no won mention which frat do d tin) matter cast everywhere,all other frats come together go drop d guy say na animal he be. your own blood brother 4 dat matter.

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Stone08: 8:42am On Jun 28, 2020
Some are even seen, but their head have been cut off!! Parents now begin to use birth Marks to recognize their kids. So so painful.... Some parents can't even draw up enough strength to believe their son's head was cut off. So they leave things to fate that their son disappeared to a strange country, to reappear some day. Alas, with time they come to face the reality of what has happened.

Like someone said on this thread, the movement is not cheap. From my personal experience, it's not worth it.

Once you join the movement or any other cult group, your destiny, your actual self is covered with a veil! You are no longer in control of your actions,thinking and demeanor; it's this demonic. You act on impulse all the time - and these spontaneous reactions are usually inclined towards causing havoc. Any slight provocation na how you wan take burst person head with beer bottle or use men go match am for house. The said 'matching ' sometimes often lead to death or permanent disability of the limbs.

To what end actually? Confra wars are fought over the silliest of things. I have witnessed one that was caused because an Amin misplaced a matches box given to him by an eiye boy to smoke weed. The next thing, that demonic template of rivalry sets in, and the eiye guy loses his sanity to reason like a well-grounded human being which should naturally make him realise that fighting over a match box is childish, mundane and stupid.

But the devil has a well orchestrated plan through initiation rites and oaths taken at initiation ground - As such, the eiye guy reacted with no sense of reasoning, took a bottle of beer burst an axe man's head and follows up his stupid action with stabbing another. Everybody should know by now from the tales shared on
here the ripple effect of the eiye guy's impulsive reaction over a match box - A full blown war; sometimes the actual persons that started the fight are not lost in this kind of war, it's YOU, yes YOU that the devil is still toiling with his mind that you can join the movement and move to a serene environment around school and form a good cult man (lol).... Yes, it's people like YOU ( if you go ahead to join) that will commence the scores. Most times at the initial place of quarrel, people rarely lose their lives. The said eiye guy was given an equal measure of what he served to those two men! It's after the dust have settled, and the respective heads now declare a full war.... Then it's ON again, you will have to hang in there to survive through the dark nights!!!. Trust me your brutal initiation doesn't prepare you for these kind of times that's why the movement is not cheap.

In conclusion, if you are a sane person with a good head over your shoulder, avoid cultism and impulsive anger altogether. Cultivate the habit of letting things go, you can't fight all battles as a man. You stay off campus and you mistakenly step on someone's shoes, and the person barks at you with provocative insults, continue saying I am sorry and move ahead. Enjoy your university life to the fullest but it should be cult free. So many things to enjoy in those four walls of learning.

It's more or less like a reverse process of doing things. Most of us later realized that even MEN have to learn to take things easy to avoid troubles. So instead of letting go of that temporary opression and decide to join the game - the game would teach you how to be calm and reserved after so many wars, that's if you survive all of them, and you haven't ended up in prison or fled the school environment for good. Letting things that troubles your peace of mind is actually a life lesson as well. That cultist that oppressed you in the university, for sure you wouldn't meet him during NYSC if you guys were at the same University level, because he most definitely wouldn't graduate with Honors. But you are likely to meet him in the real world, where you have only sane and reasonable people running things. You can even decide to have your pound of flesh back then through the right and legal process. You don't need to be a cultist to protect your family, and loved ones. You only need to be a real MAN!!!

Some cult boys dey even carry the pepper body from initiation ground go reach house begin form demi god for house - because in your fault sense of believe, your are now a Strong Man!! Lol.. Let me tell folks the truth, the only time men have that false sense of being a Strong is when they are in a gathering smoking and drinking. But to face real life issues, and provide solutions to dire situations is absolutely zero. Parents this also a subtle sign you should watch out for when your child comes back from the University for hols - is he unnecessarily arrogant and stubborn? Dares everyone in the house?? It's time to sit him down and have a talk. Because at the initiation ground they will cry your names but unfortunately it will be too late to help them then and the disastrous life that awaits them afterwards. So play your part now.

In addition, someone's post caught my attention on this thread. Specifically the pastor guy who stayed in a Vikings dominated hostel in school. Please if you are actually gifted with the spirit of prophetic teaching through biblical verses and also very proficient in spirit-led prayers and you stay in such areas dominated by cultist continue to pray for them in spirit. No matter how you see things, cultists were once sane humans, some were even Altar boys before they journeyed into this bitter life. Your prayers counts for them. I experienced one too. The guy always prayed for us then, we all liked him. Subliminally, his prayers was having subtle effect on a few of us then.

Just maybe it was his prayers that saved us the night the community guys came for us - because it was a clear mandate to get all of us killed. The charms saved us to a certain point , but alas it gave in!! Only the intercession of that young pastor's prayer could have saved us that night.

Pain in my eyes!!!!

Don't join confra, God doesn't always come through, 97% of the time you will be surrounded.

dfrost:

If you were in PH within that period and beyond, you must know Bob Satan (later graduated to militancy) and Chucky (Bori, buried a rival alive) and rose quickly in ranks. cry cry embarassed

Men don go for nothing shaaaaaa... How can a parent send one to school only to receive a message to come and pick the corpse of the young fellow?

Some are not even seen. cry cry

Cultism is a bad egg that needs to be thrown away ASAP else we will all be in danger.

33 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 28, 2020
ekene101:
Bro,one guy like dat for Benin lead him own frat go kill him own blood brother wey dey another frat just because stress dey between d two major frats wey dey always war each other(I no won mention which frat do d tin) matter cast everywhere,all other frats come together go drop d guy say na animal he be. your own blood brother 4 dat matter.
Big animal, brother when you and ham go plan for the future na you carry miscreants go kill,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tunmyce: 8:53am On Jun 28, 2020
Truly cultism is a waste of human strength, life and man power to the growth of any society, its imperative to enjoined folks never to talk too much around people or lust for unnecessary attention, drinking and eating just at any place or any hour. A guy was lured into cultism just with dog meat, you can imagine, dog meat. May joind out of sheer ignorance of the impending doom and sadly couldn't find a way out. Now i recall a particular episode, on an evening a boy into one of this gangs was called to help one og his so called 'brother' that was in involved in one of their senseless violence, this boy confided in friends around him just a moment to his death that same evening " i am tired of this cult activities but i dont know how to get out" end of quote. Immediatley he left his 'jew' friends to answer the call to help is so called gang members he was shot dead less than an hour later. Please to the feeble minds without direction. This is no play, cultism kills and wastes destinies, run from it

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2020
Steph80000:

peace to all
e get d Wan may happen for benin when Aye follow maph and eiye fight, AYE come burst d two brothers for house, dem kill d two brothers and dere cousin may come visit dem, d cousin na jew but d two brothers na eiye, uptill now dere mama never get her self, she Don start to dae talk to imaginary people...

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2020
ekene101:

True. I always wondered how rivals knows exactly
Who pulls hit that no one survived in.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2020
Stone08:
Some are even seen, but their head have been cut off!! Parents now begin to use birth Marks to recognize their kids. So so painful.... Some parents can't even draw up enough strength to believe their son's head was cut off. So they leave things to fate that their son disappeared to a strange country, to reappear some day. Alas, with time they come to face the reality of what has happened.

Like someone said on this thread, the movement is not cheap. From my personal experience, it's not worth it.

Once you join the movement or any other cult group, your destiny, your actual self is covered with a veil! You are no longer in control of your actions,thinking and demeanor; it's this demonic. You act on impulse all the time - and these spontaneous reactions are usually inclined towards causing havoc. Any slight provocation na how you wan take burst person head with beer bottle or use men go match am for house. The said 'matching ' sometimes often lead to death or permanent disability of the limbs.

To what end actually? Confra wars are fought over the silliest of things. I have witnessed one that was caused because an Amin misplaced a matches box given to him by an eiye boy to smoke weed. The next thing, that demonic template of rivalry sets in, and the eiye guy loses his sanity to reason like a well-grounded human being which should naturally make him realise that fighting over a match box is childish, mundane and stupid.

But the devil has a well orchestrated plan through initiation rites and oaths taken at initiation ground - As such, the eiye guy reacted with no sense of reasoning, took a bottle of beer burst an axe man's head and follows up his stupid action with stabbing another. Everybody should know by now from the tales shared on
here the ripple effect of the eiye guy's impulsive reaction over a match box - A full blown war; sometimes the actual persons that started the fight are not lost in this kind of war, it's YOU, yes YOU that the devil is still toiling with his mind that you can join the movement and move to a serene environment around school and form a good cult man (lol).... Yes, it's people like YOU ( if you go ahead to join) that will commence the scores. Most times at the initial place of quarrel, people rarely lose their lives. The said eiye guy was given an equal measure of what he served to those two men! It's after the dust have settled, and the respective heads now declare a full war.... Then it's ON again, you will have to hang in there to survive through the dark nights!!!. Trust me your brutal initiation doesn't prepare you for these kind of times that's why the movement is not cheap.

In conclusion, if you are a sane person with a good head over your shoulder, avoid cultism and impulsive anger altogether. Cultivate the habit of letting things go, you can't fight all battles as a man. You stay off campus and you mistakenly step on someone's shoes, and the person barks at you with provocative insults, continue saying I am sorry and move ahead. Enjoy your university life to the fullest but it should be cult free. So many things to enjoy in those four walls of learning.

It's more or less like a reverse process of doing things. Most of us later realized that even MEN have to learn to take things easy to avoid troubles. So instead of letting go of that temporary opression and decide to join the game - the game would teach you how to be calm and reserved after so many wars, that's if you survive all of them, and you haven't ended up in prison or fled the school environment for good. Letting things that troubles your peace of mind is actually a life lesson as well. That cultist that oppressed you in the university, for sure you wouldn't meet him during NYSC if you guys were at the same University level, because he most definitely wouldn't graduate with Honors. But you are likely to meet him in the real world, where you have only sane and reasonable people running things. You can even decide to have your pound of flesh back then through the right and legal process. You don't need to be a cultist to protect your family, and loved ones. You only need to be a real MAN!!!

Some cult boys dey even carry the pepper body from initiation ground go reach house begin form demi god for house - because in your fault sense of believe, your are now a Strong Man!! Lol.. Let me tell folks the truth, the only time men have that false sense of being a Strong is when they are in a gathering smoking and drinking. But to face real life issues, and provide solutions to dire situations is absolutely zero. Parents this also a subtle sign you should watch out for when your child comes back from the University for hols - is he unnecessarily arrogant and stubborn? Dares everyone in the house?? It's time to sit him down and have a talk. Because at the initiation ground they will cry your names but unfortunately it will be too late to help them then and the disastrous life that awaits them afterwards. So play your part now.

In addition, someone's post caught my attention on this thread. Specifically the pastor guy who stayed in a Vikings dominated hostel in school. Please if you are actually gifted with the spirit of prophetic teaching through biblical verses and also very proficient in spirit-led prayers and you stay in such areas dominated by cultist continue to pray for them in spirit. No matter how you see things, cultists were once sane humans, some were even Altar boys before they journeyed into this bitter life. Your prayers counts for them. I experienced one too. The guy always prayed for us then, we all liked him. Subliminally, his prayers was having subtle effect on a few of us then.

Just maybe it was his prayers that saved us the night the community guys came for us - because it was a clear mandate to get all of us killed. The charms saved us to a certain point , but alas it gave in!! Only the intercession of that young pastor's prayer could have saved us that night.

Pain in my eyes!!!!

Don't join confra, God doesn't always come through, 97% of the time you will be surrounded.

Please how can one develop writing skills such as this? What did you do? Did you deliberately hone your skills or you were born with it?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2020
Happydude291:

Please how can one develop writing skills such as this? What did you do? Did you deliberately hone your skills or you were born with it?

People talk.snitches too

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pascopele: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2020
ekene101:
who remember dat guy called NINJA at ekosodin wey dey shoot people for yansh.. dat guy still dey alive sef.. only him na one man battalion.
Lol! Even some cultist fear the guy die. Ninja! Shoots you in the yansh after robbing you. I heard it was the female cultist in ekosodin that arranged him

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by leocollins(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2020
All these school now adays dey learn cultism for where unical dey..I grew up in calabar and i know what am saying but it so sad that crutech has taken over from unical,unical now is very safe and u can work freely without any obtaining.the truth about it is that the SSS AGENTS now walks in unical like ordinary student and the watch each gathering and if the should notice u are a cultist hmm u own don finish.

Crutech is now a war zone,the must be a cult war every semester.those days of chaka d Zulu in calabar was bloody if u stayed in calabar as of 2002_2005 you will know men like ,drugs-1,joeboy and the rest..

The truth about it is that in any state where there is a high level of cultism and war,the youth are usually street wise and smart be u a cultist or a Jew.take for a example calabar, pH and bayelsa boys are street wise.if u no know sef u fit mistake Jew as cultist.but at the end cultist is deadly. Na money we dey find now abeg no be to dey run for street but say small boy go come dey mend u cause of portfolio and Bleep up,boy where u fit beat am one on one till time go

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2020
Happydude291:

True. I always wondered how rivals knows exactly Who pulls hit that no one survived in.
Most time it's purely jazz oo Na jazz dem dey use sometimes know who and who follow pull hit

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Cultism
You hear that word and you no run as if say na lion dey pursue you! sad

Remember MK(not the real name)he came from a wealthy family,he was a lord and he was killed 4 years ago.
Though I don't really like the guy because he likes to obtain people,he will collect money from you or collect your phone and even beat you if don't want to give him but I was never afraid of the guy and he only stares at me and look away.
Back to my story MK's wife delivered a baby boy I think and the naming ceremony was done on Tuesday,that week they went to attack one dude and they injured him then the next Tuesday(making it a week of his naming ceremony) MK was in his usual place having fun,drinking and smoking little did he know he would be dead in some minutes.
One of his brothers went to cause trouble in town and the rival cult started pursuing him with full force, he ran to where MK was enjoying himself,immediately MK stood up as lord to fight for his cult brother,that was how the fight turned to his matter and they dragged him to the open space then he started exchanging words with them,that was how one of them started fighting with Mk, they exchanged blows but he was able to beat MK sha,then one dude out of the rival cult called iku (death) came down from the bike he brought,went straight to MK,brought out his pump action(i no sure i sabi the name but that gun will big bullet), shot him around his abdomen and that was it,he died instantly and intestine littered everywhere.
He died without saying goodbye to his wife and his baby,
He died without hearing his baby speak properly,
He died without fulfilling his duty to his parents,
He died without fulfilling his duty to his wife and his baby,
And lastly,he died like a dog for a useless supremacy battle that he did not caused.

Do you know what the guy MK was fighting for did?
He ran without looking back and I did not think there was a retaliation battle for him and if there was, it was silent then.

I then asked someone I suspected to be his cult brother about the incident and dude said to me SMILING "Mk don die o,they shoot am and his stomach open"

This incident made me realize when you die a cultist,some of your own brothers will be happy, there's nothing like "brother deliver brother", nothing like "a cry for one is a cry for all", just only you staring at the cold face of death waiting to be killed like a puppet.

RIP MK
May the souls of people you killed forgive you
May your family forgive you for this eternal pain
May God forgive you.

29 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ResourceMan(m): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
Anny505:

Most time it's purely jazz oo
Na jazz dem dey use sometimes know who and who follow pull hit
Hahaha.
You are right there, purely juju. Sometimes they actually use video evidence (traditional CCTV).
Some people here will not believe what some of these guys are capable of.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
leocollins:
All these school now adays dey learn cultism for where unical dey..I grew up in calabar and i know what am saying but it so sad that crutech has taken over from unical,unical now is very safe and u can work freely without any obtaining.the truth about it is that the SSS AGENTS now walks in unical like ordinary student and the watch each gathering and if the should notice u are a cultist hmm u own don finish.

Crutech is now a war zone,the must be a cult war every semester.those days of chaka d Zulu in calabar was bloody if u stayed in calabar as of 2002_2005 you will know men like ,drugs-1,joeboy and the rest..

The truth about it is that in any state where there is a high level of cultism and war,the youth are usually street wise and smart be u a cultist or a Jew.take for a example calabar, pH and bayelsa boys are street wise.if u no know sef u fit mistake Jew as cultist.but at the end cultist is deadly. Na money we dey find now abeg no be to dey run for street but say small boy go come dey mend u cause of portfolio and Bleep up,boy where u fit beat am one on one till time go

You know every...

I remember Chaka de Zulu very well, very rugged Howadian.. .. His death by the SVC for 2002 cause Wahala Ehn! I learnt the guy who pulled the main hit lived very close to my area... A very brutal SVC guy that has this unassuming looks. When he and his fellow members were arrested, he told the Mopol officers at zone 6 headquarters confidently that he was the one who killed Chaka, that the rest should be released..

There is one funny situation though.. This particular SVC guy closest friend is an NBM member and member of Chaka squad.. NBM and SVC go dey fight... These two love birds go dey the same bike dey move around town.. Dem no born person well to accost them... We all wondered what blood covenant those two had to have such level of friendship at the highest levels of their cultism activities..

Chaka was the golden face of NBM in Calabar and an aspiring politician that was making wave.. But on a very cool night, his brains was blown off at Ballantyne Street. Rumor has it that he was mocked to call on his KRF deity to save him. A mocking situation he must have regretted badly before he was extinguished. Aiyes take that matter personally, vow say dem wan pursue SVC comot for town.. They combined with others to chase the recalcitrant SVC underground for months until all was calm..

Now na Cykpo of Klans et al. Dey reign...... Extreme cultism in a location has a way of making an omo butter a very street wise guy... Getting an axe or a gun was easy cos when one hunger catch one idiot, him go dey find who him go sell him gun give. 5K that time, you don buy 6 rounds of local gun... Axe for even way lesser, dem fit dash you self to boost your street cred.

Now imagine the level of arms that were within the reach of teenagers who were intrigued by the culture of violence. Calabar was very messy then, and it's even worse now cos we have more violent players attempting to enforce their superiority....

Taking the game to the streets intensified in 2002 upwards .... Now a lot of people can't sleep with their eyes closed. There must be an orgy of violence every 3 months.... They never fail to act true to kind.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
gideonite98:
Cultism
You hear that word and you no run as if say na lion dey pursue you! sad

Remember MK(not the real name)he came from a wealthy family,he was a lord and he was killed 4 years ago.
Though I don't really like the guy because he likes to obtain people,he will collect money from you or collect your phone and even beat you if don't want to give him but I was never afraid of the guy and he only stares at me and look away.
Back to my story MK's wife delivered a baby boy I think and the naming ceremony was done on Tuesday,that week they went to attack one dude and they injured him then the next Tuesday(making it a week of his naming ceremony) MK was in his usual place having fun,drinking and smoking little did he know he would be dead in some minutes.
One of his brothers went to cause trouble in town and the rival cult started pursuing him with full force, he ran to where MK was enjoying himself,immediately MK stood up as lord to fight for his cult brother,that was how the fight turned to his matter and they dragged him to the open space then he started exchanging words with them,that was how one of them started fighting with Mk, they exchanged blows but he was able to beat MK sha,then one dude out of the rival cult called iku (death) came down from the bike he brought,went straight to MK,brought out his pump action(i no sure i sabi the name but that gun will big bullet), shot him around his abdomen and that was it,he died instantly and intestine littered everywhere.
He died without saying goodbye to his wife and his baby,
He died without hearing his baby speak properly,
He died without fulfilling his duty to his parents,
He died without fulfilling his duty to his wife and his baby,
And lastly,he died like a dog for a useless supremacy battle that he did not caused.

Do you know what the guy MK was fighting for did?
He ran without looking back and I did not think there was a retaliation battle for him and if there was, it was silent then.

I then asked someone I suspected to be his cult brother about the incident and dude said to me SMILING "Mk don die o,they shoot am and his stomach open"

This incident made me realize when you die a cultist,some of your own brothers will be happy, there's nothing like "brother deliver brother", nothing like "a cry for one is a cry for all", just only you staring at the cold face of death waiting to be killed like a puppet.

RIP MK
May the souls of people you killed forgive you
May your family forgive you for this eternal pain
May God forgive you.

E get as you go rough reach, your members go dey pray for your death cos that person is fond of causing too much problems leading to unreasonable violence, or him dey follow oppress him men...

Whichever, death is coming.. I don see wey dem metche person kill, him men throw party dey jubilate... And they call themselves **Brothers**

What's the gain in leading such a life.....

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
jmaine:

E get as you go rough reach, your members go dey pray for your death cos that person is fond of causing too much problems leading to unreasonable violence, or him dey follow oppress him men...

Whichever, death is coming.. I don see wey dem metche person kill, him men throw party dey jubilate... And they call themselves **Brothers**

What's the gain in leading such a life.....

make una cool down small na.....ah!!!!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kingfish542:

make una cool down small na.....ah!!!!

You think say I dey lie.....? When you have a notorious member known for always causing brutal fracas, and even a terror to her members..

At the demise of such member, a particular cartel/group will be glad. They might still prosecute that war despite their joy.

No one loves an uncontrollable violent dog... Your so called brothers can even set you up to be arrested or even killed by the security personnel or rival members..

A reason why putting your trust on a bunch of degenerates is counter productive..... Appears you don't appreciate the extreme rivalry that exists even within this gangs..

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 222
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.