Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3068123 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2020
Nezzjnr:
All Cultists are Touts undecided
If you are pained by this statement.... Go and hug your Korofo cool
lol.....me pained by a statement made on social media.....lmao.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2020
God4071:
its funny how once I are talking about cultism, all u guys think of are touts and dropouts, like I said there are cultists in all aspects of life, so it's not uncommon for there to be touts and dropouts, but there are also others that graduate well and are good great individuals,
availability heuristics is a term in psychology that makes you judge situations or form opinions based on the available information to you, because the ones u know or see on TV are dropouts and touts doesn't mean that's always the case.

I can't remember ur monicar, u said something about my spellings and shortening of words, c'mon don't just say things because u want to say it, say things with fact, my point of view is different from yours, such is life, don't expect everyone to have the same mindset as you, that doesn't male them any less intelligent. Trust me my intelligence is the last thing u can use against me, and I'm am not a tout or dropout like u claim or site worker... lol......and none of my squad are as well. in fact I don't know anybody of such attributes, if u do that's on u.
I and people I roll with are all graduates and well established men, I'm not gonna boast of my achievements, that's when u will see the real meaning of hyping that u av all been accusing me of. I won't .

Chris 525,all im saying is that there's is zero chance of curing a proboem without first understanding the problem, and u guys clearly dont even if u think u do. i was waiting to hear ur response, but u added your regular insults, just forget it, you are right.

I've been all but respectful and all I say i link with an analogy or example just to make myself clearer or argue constructively but all you guys do is what you know how to do best. I wonder who the touts are

Since your cultism has made you a graduate and earned you a lot of achievements, please do the below
1. Convince your brothers to join. Even your cousins and your nephews, make them join. Even your uncles sef, who knows they might vie for national head one day. Convince them all to join. Infact when you born, no christen your pikin for church. Gather your men together and let them confirm am so his future can be brighter.
2. Dont limit the convincing to just the males, black bra dey, jezebels too. Ensure your sisters and wife join too.
3. Promote cultism in your workplace. Wear yellow or your cult color all the time. Shout words like "clear road", etc.
4. Promote cultism in your neighborhood. Host regular parties and put your cult insignia on the entrance. Make everybody know you're proudly a freedom fighter.

If you do not do all of the above, you're a pathetic hypocrite.

@bolded. Abeg where is monicar. Dude has added his name to the dictionary on this thread.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2020
God4071

No insult from me can be worse than the darkness hovering over your life as a cultist, that should be your worry.

Enough of the "all my guys are ballers" bla bla bullshit. Please itemise for the benefit of this thread what cultism has helped you achieve & how you wouldnt be where you are today without cultism.

This is a unique opportunity to sell your NBM positively, gain support for it & even recruit men for your movement so please give it your best shot.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2020
kingthreat:

Since your cultism has made you a graduate and earned you a lot of achievements, please do the below
1. Convince your brothers to join. Even your cousins and your nephews, make them join. Even your uncles sef, who knows they might vie for national head one day. Convince them all to join. Infact when you born, no CHRISTEN YOUR PIKIN FOR CHURCH. GATHER YOUR MEN TOGETHER AND LET THEM CONFIRM AM so his future can be brighter.

LOL.....all these is honestly funny to me, the bolded got me rolling on the floor. I didn't know people think of it this way oo, na all these misconception I dey try clear by the time u get a better understanding then u will be able to profer a solution.
okay so u think they are Satan worshippers.... lol....oga cultists dey go church oo, pass u sef.
that's what I'm saying, these people are exactly like u,the only difference is the mindset and I don't think one mindset is better than the other.

no worry bro, I don hear oo

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2020
Chris525:

God4071

No insult from me can be worse than the darkness hovering over your life as a cultist, that should be your worry.

Enough of the "all my guys are ballers" bla bla bullshit. Please itemise for the benefit of this thread what cultism has helped you achieve & how you wouldnt be where you are today without cultism.

This is a unique opportunity to sell your NBM positively, gain support for it & even recruit men for your movement so please give it your best shot.

wow!!!! see advertisement opportunity oo, hahaha just joking.
I repeat I'm not hyping or whatever u think.
nbm no be SEC or SVC wey dey force people, looking for members by all possible means, dem no dey tell person.
To be honest what's my own business with who bam and who no bam. if u have been reading o didn't attack even the OP sef, its just a few misconceptions I wanted to clear but I give up.
forget oo....make we rest

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2020
[quote author=Pathokpo post=91499064][/quote]

To pay your dues, move guns and increase the number. If you get lucky and become something in life, use you to claim glory. But for love, no love in that world... Na so so bullshit you go dey see.

A friend wanted to belong in 1999 but he didn’t know his link man had some hidden grudge against him. On the night of his bamming, his LM ask that they give him special bamming, lol. When he came back there was no space left on his back from koboko wipes and he was so broke he couldn’t afford to treat himself but his “brothers” were drinking beer everyday. The sores started to rotten after about a week of not treating himself and flies started to follow him all about. When he’s walking on the street, he has to use his hand to raise his shirt at the back otherwise the shirt stick to the sores and that attracts more flies,lol. He will come hide in my room because staying out attract flies and laughter from peeps in the hood including his brothers until I pitied him and gave him money to go treat himself. But even this guy, I am talking about is dead. Na ruggedity kill am.

How many we go fit talk? How many? Too many to start talking about here but the gospel truth is to stay away from that shit. It will preserve your life and save you from a lot of unwarranted stress.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pathokpo: 10:04am On Jul 08, 2020
bigseank:
Please anybody with any news and update on anything that happened yesterday. Everybody just dey shout 7-7. No Okada worked for my area, shops closed very early.....the painful part was i no chop sleep, iya akara sef close run go house. The fear was just too much. the hatred for cultism in me multiplied yesterday.
lol
my brother abeg no kill me. Na really multiply.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2020
Sigh.

To be a cultist is to be utterly stu.pid, or how else can one explain this?

Now I'm certain the initiation was to flog y'all senses away.

In your own case they didnt even leave small sense for you, they must have really flogged you.

God4071:

wow!!!! see advertisement opportunity oo, hahaha just joking.
I repeat I'm not hyping or whatever u think.
nbm no be SEC or SVC wey dey force people, looking for members by all possible means, dem no dey tell person.
To be honest what's my own business with who bam and who no bam. if u have been reading o didn't attack even the OP sef, its just a few misconceptions I wanted to clear but I give up.
forget oo....make we rest

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pathokpo: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2020
God4071:
its funny how once I are talking about cultism, all u guys think of are touts and dropouts, like I said there are cultists in all aspects of life, so it's not uncommon for there to be touts and dropouts, but there are also others that graduate well and are good great individuals,
availability heuristics is a term in psychology that makes you judge situations or form opinions based on the available information to you, because the ones u know or see on TV are dropouts and touts doesn't mean that's always the case.

I can't remember ur monicar, u said something about my spellings and shortening of words, c'mon don't just say things because u want to say it, say things with fact, my point of view is different from yours, such is life, don't expect everyone to have the same mindset as you, that doesn't male them any less intelligent. Trust me my intelligence is the last thing u can use against me, and I'm am not a tout or dropout like u claim or site worker... lol......and none of my squad are as well. in fact I don't know anybody of such attributes, if u do that's on u.
I and people I roll with are all graduates and well established men, I'm not gonna boast of my achievements, that's when u will see the real meaning of hyping that u av all been accusing me of. I won't .

Chris 525,all im saying is that there's is zero chance of curing a proboem without first understanding the problem, and u guys clearly dont even if u think u do. i was waiting to hear ur response, but u added your regular insults, just forget it, you are right.

I've been all but respectful and all I say i link with an analogy or example just to make myself clearer or argue constructively but all you guys do is what you know how to do best. I wonder who the touts are now
pls my brother I have one question for you. When have aye as a body ever speak up openly against our leaders for the injustice against poor Nigerians whose rights are being violated on a daily basis? Or your fight is only against injews?

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2020
God4071:

LOL.....all these is honestly funny to me, the bolded got me rolling on the floor. I didn't know people think of it this way oo, na all these misconception I dey try clear by the time u get a better understanding then u will be able to profer a solution.
okay so u think they are Satan worshippers.... lol....oga cultists dey go church oo, pass u sef.
that's what I'm saying, these people are exactly like u,the only difference is the mindset and I don't think one mindset is better than the other.

no worry bro, I don hear oo

I asked a question. You ignored all of them. It is obvious are hell-bent on bringing others to join your demonic group, but exclude your family members. Guys please, lets ignore this one. Like somebody said, we always have to deal with one nuisance every week on this thread. As for him, the cultism he supports will not depart from his house.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Arturitoroman: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2020
you guys should stop quoting that 4071guy if he drops his 3-4 useless long epistles we all ignore him he will leave...

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Arturitoroman: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2020
kingthreat:

I asked a question. You ignored all of them. It is obvious are hell-bent on bringing others to join your demonic group, but exclude your family members. Guys please, lets ignore this one. Like somebody said, we always have to deal with one nuisance every week on this thread. As for him, the cultism he supports will not depart from his house.

that's the best thing to do we all should ignore the guy

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2020
God4071:

I'm actually surprised at ur response, o was expecting lots of bible quoting and curses from u....lol and no we haven't conversed b4,

I respect ur right to bliv we av no right to go after anyone, but can u answer 2 questions 4 me, my views are different from urs bit trust me I'm up 4 a way forward.

if we are given legal backing by govt it automatically bcoms a good thing right? wait 4 it...lol
according to what I read I see u give much importance to legal backing

and also if ur brother or ur loved one (4 example, don't take offence) was killed and u know the killer and he's going scot free what will u do, and even if u can't do anything what will u wish u can do.

I believe you’ll be happy to do this as a response to your bolded.
https://softmp3.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2349039199937_status_c1bfcfc7be43482eb7168d2b052d0380-1.mp4

This just mitigates all the nonsense you’ve been trying so unsuccessfully to say. You’re a killer seeking justification for what you do.

For me, you’re a lost cause already. Continue to walk the path of destruction. I just pity the idiots lapping up your posts with a false sense of bravado.

For other non cultist reading this thread. It’s important to note that this is not a debate between good or bad cults, graduate, undergraduate or street members. Cultism is evil in all ramifications and by every standard

There’s nothing to benefit as a cultist that can’t be obtained as a non cultist. Infact I can say without any fear of contradictions that whatever you think you can benefit will not surfice to pay for what you’ll loose in freedom and the potential risks to loosing your life... let me rephrase and say ’potential risk of dying shamefully’!

#Saynotocultism

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
swankyshank:

https://softmp3.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2349039199937_status_c1bfcfc7be43482eb7168d2b052d0380-1.mp4

This just mitigates all the nonsense you’ve been trying so unsuccessfully to say. You’re a killer seeking justif
For me, you’re a lost cause already. Continue to walk the path of destruction. I just pity the idiots lapping up your posts with a false sense of bravado.

For other non cultist reading this thread. It’s important to note that this is not a debate between good or bad cults, graduate, undergraduate or street members. Cultism is evil in all ramifications and by every standard

There’s nothing to benefit as a cultist that can’t be obtained as a non cultist. Infact I can say without any fear of contradictions that whatever you think you can benefit will not surfice to pay for what you’ll loose in freedom and the potential risks to loosing your life... let me rephrase and say ’potential risk of dying shamefully’!

#Saynotocultism
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by wfjimmytobby(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
na axemen dey reign...na men dey run am
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Softflameboi: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
wfjimmytobby:
na axemen dey reign...na men dey run am

Ode omo

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
kingthreat:

1. Convince your brothers to join. Even your cousins and your nephews, make them join. Even your uncles sef, who knows they might vie for national head one day. Convince them all to join. Infact when you born, no christen your pikin for church. Gather your men together and let them confirm am so his future can be brighter.
2. Dont limit the convincing to just the males, black bra dey, jezebels too. Ensure your sisters and wife join too.
3. Promote cultism in your workplace. Wear yellow or your cult color all the time. Shout words like "clear road", etc.
4. Promote cultism in your neighborhood. Host regular parties and put your cult insignia on the entrance. Make everybody know you're proudly a freedom fighter.

If you do not do all of the above, you're a pathetic hypocrite.

@bolded. Abeg where is monicar. Dude has added his name to the dictionary on this thread.

I didn't ignore na, I said I have heard u, I av heard all 1 to 4. Fight no dey
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
swankyshank:

This just mitigates all the nonsense you’ve been trying so unsuccessfully to say. You’re a killer seeking justification for what you do.

#Saynotocultism
Hmmm....so because I asked a question, im now a killer, the other one said armed robber,then rapist now killer.
If u are looking for a killer u already know one and u worship him like a God, I'm no killer. I don't need another persons title.
Can I rest now
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vandorra: 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
God4071:

Hmmm....so because I asked a question, im now a killer, the other one said armed robber,then rapist now killer.
If u are looking for a killer u already know one and u worship him like a God, I'm no killer. I don't need another persons title.
Can I rest now

God4071 is the same as Kingfish542.

For those who are very observant, kingfish posted this same response to a moniker swanky or so , almost 1 minute later, he edited it out while quoting swanky.

Now God0471 is posting same.

I wonder why all this double face.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by wfjimmytobby(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
Softflameboi:

Ode omo
....your mama Toto
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
Uhn.....lmao, wetin I no go hear. I decided to stop typing and now this. I no be cultist, I no fit dey disguise as ju na, am i mad.......I be egede man, na thing of pride why would I act as Jew.
Pls stop quoting me oo,let it all slide let me get back to my business and read as guest from T to T whenever I need to laugh
Peace

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
easyzworld:

To pay your dues, move guns and increase the number. If you get lucky and become something in life, use you to claim glory. But for love, no love in that world... Na so so bullshit you go dey see.

A friend wanted to belong in 1999 but he didn’t know his link man had some hidden grudge against him. On the night of his bamming, his LM ask that they give him special bamming, lol. When he came back there was no space left on his back from koboko wipes and he was so broke he couldn’t afford to treat himself but his “brothers” were drinking beer everyday. The sores started to rotten after about a week of not treating himself and flies started to follow him all about. When he’s walking on the street, he has to use his hand to raise his shirt at the back otherwise the shirt stick to the sores and that attracts more flies,lol. He will come hide in my room because staying out attract flies and laughter from peeps in the hood including his brothers until I pitied him and gave him money to go treat himself. But even this guy, I am talking about is dead. Na ruggedity kill am.

How many we go fit talk? How many? Too many to start talking about here but the gospel truth is to stay away from that shit. It will preserve your life and save you from a lot of unwarranted stress.

This story reminds me of one that happens recently, the guy collect 400 because him nor gree kill person.. Him defend the person, cover up the case.. Him yansh begin leak water and boxer start dey gum him Yansh, na me treat am... Blood na blood, I was hurting seeing him that way... The mumu up there still dey say NBM dey fight for freedom... 400 na part of the freedom abi, bcus person nor kill.... Una mumu sha.

Two things I can never do :

1. Join q cult group.

2. Vote another old man as the president of this country.

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite.

.God bless Nigeria

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Seanixking: 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
easyzworld:

In as much as we are trying to eradicate cultism, we shouldn't peddle lies to score cheap score. I repeat, NBM doesn't mend Jews at the back during initiation rite. If it happens and the jew scream out, the B will be send out of the Jewish camp to go perfect the circle or get a fix German from his Biscuit. . Get your facts right.

I still repeat, if you're trying to impersonate because you hang out with wire, calm down and live your normal. Coz the end result won't be nice.

Cultists hadn't bad, all they need is someone that will show them the light and path of righteousness. Coz the is only one true God which is Jesus christ.

#peace

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Seanixking: 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
God4071:
Uhn.....lmao, wetin I no go hear. I decided to stop typing and now this. I no be cultist, I no fit dey disguise as ju na, am i mad.......I be egede man, na thing of pride why would I act as Jew.
Pls stop quoting me oo,let it all slide let me get back to my business and read as guest from T to T whenever I need to laugh
Peace

Let it slide. Focus on the bright side. . All this squabbles won't help. Let the youth see the light.
Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
easyzworld:

I was at a bar with two friends that ‘’belonged’’and the tire of a near by car exploded. Come see how they started running without trying to know what happened, I had to start shouting that, it was the tire of a car that burst before they stopped and came back with their heart beating like a boiling water. The whole scene was funny to me but it wasn’t funny to them because them know watin dem done put hand.

Hahahaha

Cultists have no peace.

I once went to visit a friend who at the time was a very rugged axe man in Fed poly Nekede, while I was still in the game. He was living in an axe dominated area

I went along with him to a Viking dominated area, we didn't know there was problem during that period, and some of the Vikings were indigenes.

As we were strolling, a Viking spotted us, the next thing he shouted was aromate.

They rushed out like swarms of flies, and started coming after us.

We ran for our dear lives, like people being chased by lions.

We kept on running till we got to an axe dominated area and also shouted aye axemen, before the baggers retreated.

If to say them catch me that day, maybe I no for dey here dey type now, them for try use us count scores, wether them for succeed abi wether muyen for save me that day, na only God know.

Nothing sweet pass jew life.
Julifeisgood indeed.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Seanixking: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

Hahahaha

Cultists have no peace.

I once went to visit a friend who at the time was a very rugged axe man in Fed poly Nekede, while I was still in the game. He was living in an axe dominated area

I went along with him to a Viking dominated area, we didn't know there was problem during that period, and some of the Vikings were indigenes.

As we were strolling, a Viking spotted us, the next thing he shouted was aromate.

They rushed out like swarms of flies, and started coming after us.

We ran for our dear lives, like people being chased by lions.

We kept on running till we got to an axe dominated area and also shouted aye , before the baggers retreated.

If to say them catch me that day, maybe I no for dey here dey type now, them for try use us count scores, wether them for succeed abi wether muyen for save me that day, na only God know.

Nothing sweet pass jew life.
Julifeisgood indeed.

The youth just need to know that there's no gain in it. Just like Tom Tom.

He who have ears let him hear.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
Seanixking:

In as much as we are trying to eradicate cultism, we shouldn't peddle lies to score cheap score. I repeat, NBM doesn't mend Jews at the back during initiation rite. If it happens and the jew scream out, the B will be send out of the Jewish camp to go perfect the circle or get a fix German from his Biscuit. . Get your facts right.

I still repeat, if you're trying to impersonate because you hang out with wire, calm down and live your normal. Coz the end result won't be nice.

Cultists hadn't bad, all they need is someone that will show them the light and path of righteousness. Coz the is only one true God which is Jesus christ.

#peace

I agree with you on this.

NBM doesn't mend on the back, though the Jew might not have had such knowledge and remember he said the Jew had a problem with his links man , which resulted to such.

That post might not be true though.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mckinz147: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2020

How did it start?

The also known as the confraternity is a proclaimed movement founded by John Okogie, Nicholas Idemudia, Tokunbo Brown, Uche Alumona, Marvel Akpoyibo, Olagunju Ojo, Gbolahan Dosunmu, Bernard Ojishua and Godwin Ehigiator in the university of Benin, Edo state, Nigeria in the year 1977.

The pioneer patron was Professor Onwuejiogwu (a professor of History and Anthropology).

The today is a non-partisan, non-religious, non-tribal and non-profit organization.

Objective and Ideology

According to its founding fathers, its aim was to stop the continuous inequalities and social injustice that prevalent in the human races, prevent all acts that tarnishes the black people’s image, to seek and conduct research into the African Traditional religion and to exchange ideas with organization whose motives are similar to theirs.
The movement does not support inequalities in any variation based on race, sex, tribe, religion, politics etc.
The NBM is now a legally registered non-profit organization in the FGN under review of the Corporate

National Convention: This is an annual general meeting; it is usually around the Sharpeville day during March.
Black Night: This is the name given for a party where non-members of both sexes can attend, it is usually around the end of the year.
Jollification: This is the traditional ’s merriment; the entertainment is majorly egede music with the use of drums and other traditional instruments and dances.
Charity: The NBM hosts one charity event every year.

Crimes and student cult gangs.

There have been reported cases of theft, rape, drug trafficking and other atrocities some of which were claimed to be the work of the .
They have been known to be clashes in institutions between different groups and organization claiming to have the involvement of the NBM.
But in defense the has stated that they have www.opaqueworld.com

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Seanixking: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

I agree with you on this.

NBM doesn't mend on the back, though the Jew might not have had such knowledge and remember he said the Jew had a problem with his links man , which resulted to such.

That post might not be true though.

We both know that post is a fallacy and hearsay. For so many year I've eat jollof rice before I embrace the truth, there has been nothing like that. Reasons been that, you won't be noted when going back home by any security agency, because most agencies do check the back for Mark's. So back mending is always a no no.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Softflameboi: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
wfjimmytobby:
....your mama Toto

At least I have a mother-motherlesscunt hiding behind petty gangs to kill innocent people, if e sure for you show your face.. Make you land for kirikiri today!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MeinKampf: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
If you pay school fees and dues , then you are a killer. Let me put it this way, you pay X naira as dues, then from your dues, bullet's and guns were bought to kill and maim human beings like you, are you not already an accessory/accomplice to murder or other dastardly act perpetuated with your dues?
If you are a member of a secret cult and your cult group kills a soul even if it's in far away China, you have become a killer because you share blood oath
God4071:

Can I rest now

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
Seanixking:

We both know that post is a fallacy and hearsay. For so many year I've eat jollof rice before I embrace the truth, there has been nothing like that. Reasons been that, you won't be noted when going back home by any security agency, because most agencies do check the back for Mark's. So back mending is always a no no.

Not in all schools ( I mean checking of back by security agencies).

My back was never checked by anyone through out my school days.

However there are other reasons why the post isn't true to me.
1- He said they used koboko( NBM uses 2by 2 or sticks cut off from trees that are thick enough)
2- He said the guy always walked around with flies following him.

These 2 things are a no no for me, if not I probably would have believed him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FuckYou, Kenn55 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.