Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3094168 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
dfrost:

GreenArrow1, leave me ooo. Laugh wan tear my belle. cheesy grin

LOL!
Imagine person wey de trek inside darkness dey pity who hold torch.
It's actually amazing to read his level of foolishness. Freedom fighter for ogogoro joint. If we donate money give am to print poster contest election now, e go use am buy gin, call am kokoma, drink sleep inside gutter. Ask am wetin dey happen, e go say him wan first go release Nelson Mandela from prison.
Such ignorance can only be the work of a higher power o. Village people strong I swear.

42 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
LostAddict:

Exactly what I told a friend of mine during 5/11 and also told another one that is carrying shit on his head carelessly.

I told him after today know say you don cast and you no fit change am and if men map you no matter m.y wey gum you, you must fall I just hope he listens.
Na d mistake ppl dey make back then and even now. So after today what next?..

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
GreenArrow1:

LOL!
It's actually amazing to read his level of foolishness. Freedom fighter for ogogoro joint. If we donate money give am to print poster contest election now, e go use am buy gin, call am kokoma, drink sleep inside gutter. Ask am wetin dey happen, e go say him wan first go release Nelson Mandela from prison.
Such ignorance can only be the work of a higher power o. Village people strong I swear.

lol....the difference between me and u, I find all these talks funny and I take no offence,
if all the cultist u know are touts and ogoforo drinkers that's on you.

just the way marlians say they have touts marlians,corporate marlians,office marlians e.t.c.
cultist are in all aspect of life, there are touts,well established ones, they are everywhere.
if u only know touts as cultist then they need to check u, wetin u dey do 4 ogogoro joint....lol.
I and all my squad are well established men, I bliv Men are too busy doing great things than to be here arguing. I'll be out in a moment.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
LostAddict:

Exactly what I told a friend of mine during 5/11 and also told another one that is carrying shit on his head carelessly.

I told him after today know say you don cast and you no fit change am and if men map you no matter m.y wey gum you, you must fall I just hope he listens.

Na d mistake ppl dey make back then and even now. After today what next?
That one na big mistake.. Make dem use their head.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:
Judgement day is coming,

Judgement day is coming,

when strong men shall stand before the throne of axe and give account of their cutting, shooting.

I will stand, you'll stand.
Ibn battuta will stand , Idris aloma will stand, strong men shall stand before the throne of axe and give account of their cutting, shooting.

Oh my darling Korofo, when the world is set on fire who's gonna be by comforter, who's gonna my leader.

Guide me Korofo in the days of dashoo, dasha.
Rock of ages, cleft for me.

A Christian song that was converted to an LP( some aiye's it AP).
This is one of the LP's NBM Africa use to sing today, along with their anthem and some other LP's to mark 7/7.
Lol... This one sef dey always weak me I swear.. If u dey sing am your conscience go dey prick u because u no say na big nonsense. Most times cutting n shooting is replaced with dogging , metche
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Blessedaredweak: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
barunda, I sight you.....no need 4 all these longtalk,they no fit understand, me too dey find some of this things funny as well but men get other things to do na. my only problem na the generalization of other frats with aye, the difference In ideology is the reason 4 all these.

the fact say we no dey autocratic alone dey enough 4 person to know say we no be the problem at all.

na only ayes and a few bucket men fit dey proud of themselves, the rest no fit come defend anything na, black is black white is white.

forget all the talk. I'm out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Blessedaredweak:
barunda, I sight you.....no need 4 all these longtalk,they no fit understand, me too dey find some of this things funny as well but men get other things to do na. my only problem na the generalization of other frats with aye, the difference In ideology is the reason 4 all these.

the fact say we no dey autocratic alone dey enough 4 person to know say we no be the problem at all.

na only ayes and a few bucket men fit dey proud of themselves, the rest no fit come defend anything na, black is black white is white.

You, your Aye and the Bucket you mentioned are all useless as far as I am concerned and will continue to remain useless cos una nor go fit ever get sense..

Look Ghana today Don dey bam pass 9ja, na youth wake-up fight bad leaders and free him people.. Una stupid and useless freedom na to dey slaughter people.. Life of tramadol and kparaga....

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite.

God bless Nigeria

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mehn......I am scared of what kids these days are turning into.

I just saw a girl cousin not more 21 yrs old.....flying colours with her b.f. Claiming happy metal day and happy 7/7.

She posted video of where burna boy was jollying with his friends and knacking egede......and posted another video of members gyrating at a beach.

I just couldn't say anything..... I was weak immediately I saw it.

I am scared for her and also scared for myself.

The worst part is she and family members stays in an area where there is always one clash or another.

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
hustla:

I think this one is in that Ikorodu Unity Regime LP

Am i right?

Never heard the Ikorodu LP before.
It's been more than 15 years I last listened to an LP, cos if you can see from the LP , someone quoted me and said it's been changed to dogging and metche.

It's a normal NBM LP, that's very common

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Lol... This one sef dey always weak me I swear.. If u dey sing am your conscience go dey prick u because u no say na big nonsense. Most times cutting n shooting is replaced with dogging , metche

Yes I was told by someone here that it's been replaced by dogging and metche.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
freshkpomo:

You, your Aye and the Bucket you mentioned are all useless as far as I am concerned and will continue to remain useless cos una nor go fit ever get sense..

Look Ghana today Don dey bam pass 9ja, na youth wake-up fight bad leaders and free him people.. Una stupid and useless freedom na to dey slaughter people.. Life of tramadol and kparaga....

God bless Nigeria

first of all u complained of me mentioning sec and SVC,then u accused aye of election rigging and now u are complaining because he mentioned buccaneers, and u say u be ju. I wonder why person go join wetin he no fit proud of.
show urself,no dey disguise 4 me Abeg.
if u be ju then its OK,u are correct
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Blessedaredweak:

Do you actually mean that you're proud of this nonsense you're into?

Let me share a little story with you .

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Na d mistake ppl dey make back then and even now. After today what next?
That one na big mistake.. Make dem use their head.

The thing be say people never understand say all this show off na major loose guarding and lack of proper coordination.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pathokpo: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
God4071:
there are always bad eggs, if u are a thief because u are a thief not because u are a cultist, u are a rapist because u are a rapist not because u are a cultist.

the confraternity itself doesn't permit it, if u are caught, the punishment is so bad that u can die from it.
if an aye takes ur property without u doing anything, look 4 a reasonable one to talk to, u will get it back.

trust me if we were to mysteriously disappear, in a few months another resistance or resurgence will start again..... as humans we are born survivors.

if u kidnap a person for example, the longer the person stays there the more dangerous he bcoms, his will to survive and leave bondage overrides his fear of death
Did you guys hear when this clown said if an aye steals from you you should look for a reasonable aye to report to? Maybe you are talking about a different aye because the aye I know if you should report to an average aye they would ask you to buy crates of beer. After that them son open office for your head be that. To me, most ayes are the same. Thieves, rapists and murderers. Report my black ass.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
I had a younger brother ( cousin) that lived with our family in Lagos.

He always thought I was a buccaneer,cos the area I stayed in Lagos was dominated by buccaneers and eiyes, so when he got admission into UNN.
He immediately became a buccaneer, unfortunately for him, he couldn't graduate from UNN. He ended up as a drop out.

He even refused to come back to Lagos, cos he was ashamed of himself.

He has cut all ties with his buccaneer association
He is learning upholstery and furniture work in another state as I type this.

@blessedaredweek tell me how such person can be proud of being a buccaneer?.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by myk2mic: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
GreenArrow1:

LOL!

Guy abeg ,e don do? I don laugh tire, leave the guy make him dey hype him group.dog wey wan lost go lost.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Pathokpo:

Did you guys hear when this clown said if an aye steals from you you should look for a reasonable aye to report to? Maybe you are talking about a different aye because the aye I know if you should report to an average aye they would ask you to buy crates of beer. After that them son open office for your head be that. To me, most ayes are the same. Thieves, rapists and murderers. Report my black ass.

lmao

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
My Father's younger sister's son grew up admiring me and made up his mind to be an axeman like me the moment he gets into the higher institution.

He ended up becoming an axeman, but at the time he became an axeman I had left the movement.

I'm not so sure he finished from school, cos I cut off ties with him, and everything that had to do with NBM.

He couldn't make it in life, his parents ended up sending him to one of the Asian countries, where he's presently hustling.

@blessedaredweek tell me how such person can be proud of NBM.

These are just a few stories of many I have, but I intentionally told you these, cos these ones are family members and not strangers.

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:
I had a younger brother ( cousin) that lived with our family in Lagos.

He always thought I was a buccaneer,cos the area I stayed in Lagos was dominated by buccaneers and eiyes, so when he got admission into UNN.
He immediately became a buccaneer, unfortunately for him, he couldn't graduate from UNN. He ended up as a drop out.

He even refused to come back to Lagos, cos he was ashamed of himself.

He has cut all ties with his buccaneer association
He is learning upholstery and furniture work in another state as I type this.

@blessedaredweek tell me how such person can be proud of being a buccaneer?.

former kpoai, like u said.....to be honest we are cool, but I want to ask u just 1 Question.

what was the reason 4 ur renunciation, hope its not the same with the other guy.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
God4071:

former kpoai, like u said.....to be honest we are cool, but I want to ask u just 1 Question.

what was the reason 4 ur renunciation, hope its not the same with the other guy.

Don't misquote me abeg. I never spoke about any post I held and I have a reason for that. I only tried playing around with words in that particular statement.

I've seen 1 or 2 people on this forum who know my real Identity and are trying to decipher the person behind this moniker, who knows if you're one of them.

If that's what you're trying to do, please don't waste your time cos it's going to be a fruitless effort.

I came to the knowledge of the truth and dumped NBM.
How can you see light and still choose to remain in darkness?

39 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

Don't misquote me abeg. I never spoke about any post I held and I have a reason for that. I only tried playing around with words in that particular statement.

I've seen 1 or 2 people on this forum who know my real Identity and are trying to decipher the person behind this moniker, who knows if you're one of them.

If that's what you're trying to do, please don't waste your time cos it's going to be a fruitless effort.

I came to the knowledge of the truth and dumped NBM.
How can you see light and still choose to remain in darkness?

sorry bro, u urself said so that's why I asked,what's my own business with discovering u.....we are cool, I just wanted to know why but nvm
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
God4071:

What's your motive for registering this account?
Is it to come and hype NBM on this thread or to know my real Identity?

Shun that NBM please.
It's not worth it

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
God4071:
the only difference between a cultist and a soldier is legal backing, if u hear that a soldier killed viking who is a member of their Omila squad(robbery squad) no one bats an eye but if an aye does it all hell will break loose.
pls Someone should differentiate between them 4 me.

this isn't the thank I we ayes deserve, I assure u we are the good guys,everything is 4 a good cause.

to ayes they are fighting for equality and social justice and freedom of oppression 4 all but in reality we are also fighting 4 u jus as well.

In all honesty I don't think k this thread is going to solve anything... wait I'll explain.
humans are natural born survivors,most of u people commenting don't live in hot areas and don't know anything about life,if u jam oppression first hand no be person go tell u to fight 4 ur freedom.
u may think life is d most important thing but when u meet some circumstances and challenges it will fall down the pecking order without u realizing. u will do anything 4 ur freedom even if u risk ur life.

tell me who is going to fight 4 u....if all the ayes were to mysteriously disappear in less than 3 months there will be a new resistance forming,Hans are born to survive.

if u think a soldier killing a cultist is a good thing but it becomes bad when its not a soldier....tell me what difference the uniform makes
I can't believe I thought you were at least going to say something meaningful. Wtf?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
God4071:

sorry bro, u urself said so that's why I asked,what's my own business with discovering u.....we are cool, I just wanted to know why but nvm

No problem.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Why will you come hyping a movement that initiates it's member inside a coffin?

What sort of peace loving movement is that?

What nonsense equality and justice are they fighting for when they go about killing people in the name of supremacy?

If you guys don't take your time, I'll write some very terrible things about NBM here, it's just cos I don't have time.

Stay off this thread and respect yourselves.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
God4071:
for all the death wishers, like I said the majority of cultists live normal lives.

but threatening a cultist with death is like threatening an atheist with hell. it's hard 4 u because u don't understand.

a Jew will say I'll rather be oppressed 4 the rest of my life than 4 me to be killed.
a cultist will say I'll rather be killed than to keep being oppressed.

the mindset of these 2 individuals is the only difference, none is better than the other, people that are in cults are people like u, no difference other than d mindset.

a man who lives fully is prepared to die anytime, las everybody goes still doe, u go even die b4 me
Normal life when you cannot move a hitch across every street in your neighborhood? Maybe you don't know the purpose why you are even a member let alone existence. The fear every cultist emits when alone or fewer than three is such enormous that a sound of empty drum sends electric waves to their spines.

Every cult member is potential prey for other cult groups. cult threatening cult with death, leave non-cult with any threat. Even on a dangerous note, a non-cult can expose the cult member to another cult group that never have met you, making it dangerous for you.

A non-cultist who knows his boundaries will not be oppressed for any cause but factually every cultist goes beyond their boundary, hence cult clash. So the difference is huge.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
I know who you are, we conversed on this thread recently. Just like you I know alot of folks active on here are cultists too. Most of them have bowed to superior argument, some are waiting for an excuse to pounce on the thread.

Listen, only the entities backed by the law of FGN can go after crime & criminals. No matter how good your cause is...you have NO right whatsover to go after anyone, infact its a crime to do so. If you suspect any one or notice anything illegal or untoward going on, report to the authorities.

This your attempt at image laundering for NBM & BAN is stu.pid, deactivate.

God4071:

first of all u complained of me mentioning sec and SVC,then u accused aye of election rigging and now u are complaining because he mentioned buccaneers, and u say u be ju. I wonder why person go join wetin he no fit proud of.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
God4071:

I give up, then nor fit reason with una..

Next now one person go start dey threaten me.. As me and you dey talk so, people still dey plan go blend today... People like una when dey game when supposed to dey tell people how him be, na una come dey lie...

Injews nor fit free you, na how much dey your account go free you. Una number 1 for forum or zone when Don spend years nor fit reason with people when Davido dey reason with.. Na so one matter xup between two Jew, Aye 1 and 2 fall in come settle Jew matter, when millions Don involve.. Na that day one of my bro when be ake give up.. If you want enjoy anything, get money.. Even you injews na money dey sustain am..

Na poverty mentality go make u feel say you need some touts to free you, make money first make You see how people nor go wan Cross your path.. I get one politician for area,na Jew but him get dogs for different frats when dey run shit for am...

Finally, same bucket men when you dey hail na him una dey butcher each other for East, where is your prestige? The real freedom is freedom from the poverty our leaders have put us, all others are counterfeit.

God bless Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Superjazz: 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
All of you hyping aye bagga etc.the politicians that started this stuff are cashing out big and when the retire they will put their children friends and loyalists to replace them.but you people are here shouting bam 7 and all sorts of nonsense.most of you can't even type a correct sentence or had even completed secondary school hence this retarded reasoning.
Las Las you so called hardm will do the dirty jobs for the politicians and their children while they cash out big you all remain in perpetual suffering.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
God4071:

keep praying, thanks while we keep fighting the main evil,
imagine if SEC is the only frat for example, who do u think they will fight....its ju's, that's the truth.
If Blac.k ax.e was the only frat they'd also fight ju's too.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
There's a popular LP that's sang in schools in the south east region.
It's a song used to hype a kpoai.

It's an Igbo song.

It goes thus.

Kpokpo dikpo dikpo unene( 4ce)
Gisumu nwaba nwaba unene
Gisumu npiaba npiaba unene
Kpokpo dikpo dikpo unene (2ce).

While the song is being sung, you'll hear aiyes shouting things like . Me kpoai,chakadum you're highly rugged, e.t.c
Each time this song is sang, it's as if another spirit takes over the kpoai and he starts acting strangely.

This is why I laugh at people who say korofo doesn't exist.
Those that really went deep into NBM, will know korofo exists.

No one that got to the rank of a chief priest will say korofo doesn't exist.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
freshkpomo:
Na person pikin them do like this so o..... If after reading this thread you still decide to join or remain a cultist claiming you're smart and all that, it's your life that will be cut short not mine.

God bless Nigeria.

This incidence happened in Calabar in November 2019...

It was a reprisal hit on Aiyes by the KK in their current unending violence that has claimed numerous souls.

A few days before this, The Aiyes pulled a hit on 3 top-ranked Klansmen by beheading them and taking their heads to Crutech as retaliation to their former Axxxe head who was taken out.

Na when hunger wire my guy and he say make him go arrange belle small, na him men fall out wan behead am, carry am go as souvenir, but they abandoned their mission when they felt unsafe.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.