Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3069403 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
Chris525:

Okay, you believe in the power of God but think his version of the event is fiction.

So kindly tell us how it was supposed to have happened?

The bottomline is he was saved, that should be enough if you're truly a believer.

I sha dont blive it
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by maturemindsonly(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
outta here
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DharmieDhrey(m): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lately, I've noticed some scoundrels with calculated and purposive attempts to derail the purpose of this thread. The painful thing is,the obstinate and recalcitrant ones amongst us would indulge in cultism and other social vices. There are better things to do with one's life.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ResourceMan(m): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
DharmieDhrey:

It's fake because Satanists don literally worship any supernatural being. In fact,they don't believe in the existence of supernatural beings. They only view Satan as an archetype. It's just modern day satanism and not the one practised here..

The Church of satin are clearly a group of Atheists having the fun of their lives. The other day, they made lots of fun out of Fani Kayode who was ignorantly casting them away to hell.
The last time they made a joke out of a Nigerian who was also casting them to hell.
Those guys are clearly Atheists catching fun.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
@EnthronedbyGod, maybe you need to look at the likes atheistic comments get on Nairaland. You will get to know that this forum has a large number of unbelievers and these people are willing to make jest of you when you talk of the supernatural. I believe these attacks are one of the reasons you deactivated your first account. I will like to advise you to lets keep the conversation more on cultism. Fear is that if you continue on the spiritual, this thread will be hijacked by atheists and mockers and will lose essence. My two cents. Have a good day

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DharmieDhrey(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
kingthreat:
@EnthronedbyGod, maybe you need to look at the likes atheistic comments get on Nairaland. You will get to know that this forum has a large number of unbelievers and these people are willing to make jest of you when you talk of the supernatural. I believe these attacks are one of the reasons you deactivated your first account. I will like to advise you to lets keep the conversation more on cultism. Fear is that if you continue on the spiritual, this thread will be hijacked by atheists and mockers and will lose essence. My two cents. Have a good day

Yeah,you are very right. Even believers find his stories preposterous and far-fetched.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by julifeisgood: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Still on the theme of sayingNoToCultism; for a fact, the attraction fraternities have for young men and women is the need to "belong." I felt that need after my first two years in the University. There was so much going on socially around me and I felt lost in some void.

So, I started looking at the various socially-inclined groups that I could join on campus. I saw the Kegites, Pacesetters, Democratic Students Movement, Man-O-War, Junior Chambers, AIESEC, my Departmental Association, Students Union .... etc. Eventually, I settled for and joined AIESEC.

AIESEC taught me business acumen, presentation skills, oratory skills, project management and so much more. In AIESEC, I had mad fun. I dated princesses on and off campus. I traveled to several campuses for seminars and some rockstar parties after the seminars, got to meet very wonderful people, networked extensively, and basically groomed myself for adult life. Much of what I learnt in AIESEC is what I still put to use in my work life. For example, I remember a few years back when I wrote an Enterprise Transformation proposal to a company. The project was for #2 million (in 2016). I defended the proposal and got the project. I learnt all those skills in AIESEC. I got my first real job as Head of Supply Chain at a food manufacturing company doing some #1 billion in sale per year utilizing my interview acing skills learnt from AIESEC. In that job, I had free accommodation, an official car and a corner office.

So, young folks, SayNoToCultism. If you need to belong, look for actual, well-recognized social groups who will help you in advancing your life.

Again, don't join any fraternity; please.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Blessedaredweak: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
DharmieDhrey:

Well. I'm not surprised because the church of satan's ideology is simply atheism.

you are right, I wonder were all these false,bullshit stories are coming from, just to prove a point.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Blessedaredweak: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:
For those who didn't believe my story concerning the bullet that turned back, let me make it more unbelievable to you by speaking more on the issue.

1- The person who came after me wasn't a rival cult member cause they are too small to come after me.

2- He was an occult grandmaster who was sent by the Church of Satan to eliminate me, cos they had tried other means which didn't work.

3- He was above 60years old.

4- I was inside a church premises when this happened, cos the pastor of the church told me to come and lead his prayer warriors in warfare prayers cos his church wasn't growing.

5- I was in worship mood with about 8 others who were smitten by the awesome presence of God and we're all lying on the floor. I was the only one standing

5- The church auditorium was enveloped by fire , so the man couldn't enter the auditorium.

6- He didn't come with any known means of physical transportation( either vehicle, motorcycle, airplane,e.t.c) meaning he projected himself into the church by occultic means, but could only enter the premises, but not the auditorium.

7- He then came closer to where he could see me properly then shot at me.

8- When he shot his bullet, the gun shot made no single sound, cos he was spiritually fortified for his mission.

9- The bullet turned back when it got close to my forehead and went directly towards him, he then disappeared the same way he came and the bullet was no where to be found.

10- Lastly it wasn't a dream.

the amazing thing is that some people will still believe this crap. ah!!!! omo, you have no single idea what satanism is at all. the truck went up and landed in front. lmaooooo. lmfao.
bro not that I'm doubting oo, but pls take ur crap to a religious thread, its not surprising how you say this expecting people to believe given the constant ignorance level of nigerians

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
wow!!!! this is actually amazing. WTF!!! really.
where do you think you are, church.
how can one pull out this crap from who knows where are expects people to believe.
this really got me rolling on the floor.
all these cock and bull super story is just to earn a few points from your fans. well-done. I am now a fan.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
DharmieDhrey:

Although his story is sort of incredible. I wouldn't lie,I couldn't help but laugh at the seemingly cock and bull story. However,the church of Satan exists in Nigeria. Some months back,some group of people destroyed the structures there and the priest was arrested.

if not that Nigeria is a shithole, why the Bleep will some unknown fanatics bring down a persons church and means of livelihood because its different from yours. it's only in Africa such nonsense can happen, what happened to freedom of religion. he should be compensated.
satanism is the act of self worship, seeing yourself as a God, they don't believe in Satan as an entity. they are mostly atheist.
SMH

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
you are just an impostor, you dey claim say you be aye. I just dey laugh you, AXEMEN DEY INITIATE INSIDE COFFIN ABI?
share your stories and saynotocultism, I wonder why lies and false stories have to be added.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Soloblincus(m): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
Can the human eyes see a fired bullet, let alone watching it reverse back. imagine the speed of bullet. na wa oh. For the records, I have read the satanic Bible and there is nothing occultic in it. Anyway many years of drug abuse can lead to delutions such as this even after quiting drugs. The solution is visiting a pschiatrist. My take tho. no hard feelings.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
See lamba sha
grin grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
DharmieDhrey:

Well. I'm not surprised because the church of satan's ideology is simply atheism.
laveyan form of satanism!!

Traditional/spiritual satanism is different from atheism.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

When I talk about modelled, I mean the skull and bone also uses coffin for their initiation just as NBM uses coffin, or aren't you aware that axe man are initiated inside a coffin.

Probably I don't understand what you mean by check.
Bro no mind them, nbm INI no b d same anymore as dem dn dey bam anyhow. Coffins no dey but am temples uphold am till dz day,
Some people actually argue that juju dont exist grin. It exist big tym n cult members are into it.
Let me explain why there is failure from these powers most times.
1. The devil is in control of the two powers, and he chooses who he wants to win just like bettors control virtual soccer in bet shops around the world.
2. Most charms have duration. Once due, it expires unless renewed.
3. Funny as it may sound, the more sophisticated a weapon is, the higher you should go in fortifications. All things are controlled by a force..
4. Default on your part, with or without your knowledge ranging from bit earin sea foods, never enter rain, never eat a food from a woman on her flow, no sex. Each of the spirit attached to you have what they prefer.
5. A greater power
6. Fraud charm ( doesn't work) they're a lot of them just like there are fake pastors. He might do the abracadabra in your front grin. It only last for few hours on getting home, you are empty thinking you are fortified. Then you cause havoc n get killed. Person wet die no dey ask for refund.
If you still dey argue am, wetin make kpoai disappear leave men for unit that year.
For broad day kpoai disappear On top miss-a- miss. Everybody fin level

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DharmieDhrey(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
God4071:

if not that Nigeria is a shithole, why the Bleep will some unknown fanatics bring down a persons church and means of livelihood because its different from yours. it's only in Africa such nonsense can happen, what happened to freedom of religion. he should be compensated.
satanism is the act of self worship, seeing yourself as a God, they don't believe in Satan as an entity. they are mostly atheist.
SMH

It shows we truly have a long way to go. Being a Satanist in Nigeria will result in social ostracism...When will we realize that everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and ideologies?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Soloblincus:
Can the human eyes see a fired bullet, let alone watching it reverse back. imagine the speed of bullet. na wa oh. For the records, I have read the satanic Bible and there is nothing occultic in it. Anyway many years of drug abuse can lead to delutions such as this even after quiting drugs. The solution is visiting a pschiatrist. My take tho. no hard feelings.

Hahahaha

You got me laughing here( psychiatrist).

I don't think it's possible for the normal human eyes to see a fired bullet, and that's actually what gives credence to the story being unbelievable and supernatural just like I stated, cos God makes nonsense of men's calculations, just like He did with the red sea.

Don't bother trying to understand it with your little human thinking, cos you'll get more confused, even my fellow christians find it unbelievable, not to talk of unbelievers.

I feel you don't believe in the supernatural, but I still decided to quote you, because of the question you asked.

I'll speak no further on this issue, just like @kingthreat has advised so as not to derail the thread.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DharmieDhrey(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nostradamus:
laveyan form of satanism!!

Traditional/spiritual satanism is different from atheism.

You're right but they indulge in withcraft,spells and all sorts. But they don't pay obeisance to any deity whatsoever..kinda surprising
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
God4071:
you are just an impostor, you dey claim say you be aye. I just dey laugh you, AXEMEN DEY INITIATE INSIDE COFFIN ABI?
share your stories and saynotocultism, I wonder why lies and false stories have to be added.

I had made up my mind not to quote you again, but this question you asked shows that you were never an axeman.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

I had made up my mind not to quote you again, but this question you asked shows that you were never an axeman.
bros not all temple initiate tru coffins ,I heard stories though that there will be coffin in standby in case any if the initiate dies.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:
For those who didn't believe my story concerning the bullet that turned back, let me make it more unbelievable to you by speaking more on the issue.

1- The person who came after me wasn't a rival cult member cause they are too small to come after me.

2- He was an occult grandmaster who was sent by the Church of Satan to eliminate me, cos they had tried other means which didn't work.

3- He was above 60years old.

4- I was inside a church premises when this happened, cos the pastor of the church told me to come and lead his prayer warriors in warfare prayers cos his church wasn't growing.

5- I was in worship mood with about 8 others who were smitten by the awesome presence of God and we're all lying on the floor. I was the only one standing

5- The church auditorium was enveloped by fire , so the man couldn't enter the auditorium.

6- He didn't come with any known means of physical transportation( either vehicle, motorcycle, airplane,e.t.c) meaning he projected himself into the church by occultic means, but could only enter the premises, but not the auditorium.

7- He then came closer to where he could see me properly then shot at me.

8- When he shot his bullet, the gun shot made no single sound, cos he was spiritually fortified for his mission.

9- The bullet turned back when it got close to my forehead and went directly towards him, he then disappeared the same way he came and the bullet was no where to be found.

10- Lastly it wasn't a dream.

hmmmm... Oga, you are beginning to derail o. What is this na
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Bro no mind them, nbm INI no b d same anymore as dem dn dey bam anyhow. Coffins no dey but am temples uphold am till dz day,

If you still dey argue am, wetin make kpoai disappear leave men for unit that year.
For broad day kpoai disappear On top miss-a- miss. Everybody fin level

Coffin still dey every NBM temple, but it's no more physical and I'll explain.

In every normal NBM temple, there's the presence of 7 candles. These candles are placed on the floor in such a way as to depict a coffin.

The candles are drawn on the floor to represent a coffin.

When a Jew is being initiated , he walks on the ground with his knees into the 7 candles, with his eyes closed.
Na 4 inside 7 candles , them dey give Jew teeth and na there Jew dey take oath.
Na for inside 7 candles , catapult dey spit kokoma for Jew eyes take open am.
Na for inside 7 candles , kpoai dey place 7 untop Jew head , take confirm am strong man.

The most important part of the initiation takes place inside the 7 candles, which are placed on the floor to depict a coffin.

When I speak , I don't make statements anyhow.
People who know me on this forum , already know that.

Every kpoai or chief priest or elder knows this to be true, even some aiyes also know this.
However, you try for the other muyen story of kpoai.

I would have explained more on this issue, but I don't want to go spiritual again so as not to derail the thread

modified.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
Macro231101:
bros not all temple initiate tru coffins ,I heard stories though that there will be coffin in standby in case any if the initiate dies.

That's not what I meant.
I've explained better

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
I don warn all these active aiyes wey dey here make them dey careful, because if them vex me, I go spill every single thing on NBM, detail by detail, so they better back off from my mentions.

I go spill even the ones wey them no know.
This is the last warning.
just pray make I no get time.

Modified.

This isn't a threat, I'm just telling you so you can humble yourself, since you don't know who you're dealing with.
If you don't humble yourselves, I'll humble you myself.

If you want to continue in your destructive ways, that's your own problem, cos you'll have yourself to blame.

I mean every statement I make.

@Vanzcharles, this statement isn't cos of you, it's for those who want to continue in their ways

Shalom

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DharmieDhrey(m): 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lately,I observed a user who used to be very active here,his moniker is 25tolife. The dude with alternate accts. Who knows what became of him at last? Those who have been following this thread rigorously know who I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Like this comment if you want enthronedbyGod1 to get angry and expose NBM more. sad

62 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

In every normal NBM temple, there's the presence of 7 candles. These candles are placed on the floor in such a way as to depict a coffin.

When a Jew is being initiated , he crawls on the ground into the 7 candles with his eyes closed.
Na for inside 7 candles , kpoai dey spit kokoma for Jew eyes take open am.
Na for inside 7 candles , kpoai dey place 7 untop Jew head , take confirm am strong man.

The most important part of the initiation takes place inside the 7 candles, which are placed on the floor to depict a coffin.

Every kpoai or chief priest or elder knows this to be true, even some aiyes also know this.

I would have explained more on this issue, but I don't want to go spiritual again so as not to derail the thread

You dn talk am already. The concept of everything is evil. Someone cannot continue to glorify Satan and at the same time be a Christian sad . No b kf bn me, even sexy mama wey sabi inside out no b kf born am..or kpoai....
All ideologies are whack..

The frat that was set up for educational elites are now infiltrated with evil. If a movt has lost it goals if you can't reform why don't you back out.
Even street boys are now moving up and down displaying colours, ask them what the colours signify they tell u rubbish sad .....

A frat that claim to fight against oppression... Meanwhile oppression they, u no go fit argue if u know u know, dem GI shout abeyance. If u go contrary na Janet go carry u go.

Any street nigga wey undergo 3 mins blending GI still come tell u say bros leave am ' u no say nobody bam pass, instead of make baba k fall we go knack egede together' .. Imagine tomorrow dem go go thief and you go bear consequence.....

I rest my case, enthronedbyGod1 tell them let them know its better to be in Lord Jesus Christ than to be long in the presence of any deaf and dumb God, sea god, bush god.
Once again thank you very much..

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by bigtimemugu(m): 1:49am On Jul 16, 2020
Ok
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 16, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

When a Jew is being initiated , he crawls on the ground into the 7 candles with his eyes closed.

explain this to someone and then explain your previous statement to another person and them ask both of them what they understand, and let's see of its the same. you never for once mentioned candles, you have been saying coffin bluntly for a long time.
anyways we don hear you now but these your tales by moonlight stories need to stop, I dey get headache because of them now
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

Oh now I see the 7 candles symbolizes a coffin. It is obvious ideas for secret societies were imitated from the West.
There was the regular ogboni for centuries in Yoruba culture but it became more of a secret society when a learned Baptist minister chose to establish tenets, initiation rites and customs to establish the Reformed Ogboni Fratrenity
Fraternities in the West like skull & bones have similar initiation rites. I read that in the Skull and Bones, part of the initiation rites is masturbatinng in a coffin and they drink from cups shaped like skulls. A skull is branded on their left wrist, which is covered by a wristwatch(got this from the movie "The Skulls"wink. That is some satanic stuff. I was actually not hyping the fraternity then, I was simply trying to set a difference. To me, confraternity in Nigeria is just gangs like the Crips or MS13 but mixed with some spiritual practices.
Confraternities and fraternities have a lot of spiritual undertone. The brains behind these groups must have had a hand occult practices. When you see a happy church-going chap transform to a heartless murderer, you will know that it's not just the physical that is in play here. Kudos to EnthronedbyGod1 for his revelations and insights. I have come to realize that a cultism-free Nigerian society is not just about preaching to the youth. It's going to need a lot of praying for the youths too. God help us.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 7:30am On Jul 16, 2020
God4071:

explain this to someone and then explain your previous statement to another person and them ask both of them what they understand, and let's see of its the same. you never for once mentioned candles, you have been saying coffin bluntly for a long time.
anyways we don hear you now but these your tales by moonlight stories need to stop, I dey get headache because of them now

Nigga, you really need to stop commenting. As in all you have been contributing for since you registered your new account is trash.
If reading sense dey give you headache, then go to the romance section to raise your testosterone.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.