Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3052847 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Casan0va:

Can I send a PM?

You're free to do so, but you must know that my nairaland email isn't my real identity.

It's important I tell you this, since I don't know your reasons.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
I asked the last question so you would unravel. How old are you? You're not a bright person for your response below.

People commit heinous crimes & evade the sophisticated justice system of countries like the US, but it is your NBM - whose most sophisticated gadget is a 3 sim phone - that will track anyone & everyone down.

Most of the people you're trying to challenge or counter here know far more than you ever will. You better focus on your life & leave nonsense.

bigbananai:
if you like move to iceland, if u don kill u will be traced and killed. it will just take time

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

You're free to do so, but you must know that my nairaland email isn't my real identity.

It's important I tell you this, since I don't know your reasons.

grin what would I gain by trying to track you down.
Okay, sent
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
To some folks aligning with people opinions, especially with folks with the (F) indication means you you are trying to famz them... grin grin grin

You all need to analyze people point of views away from gender related complexes...

Imagine thinking I should feel scared, scarred or ashamed for listening to the Urhobo gospel song Do! Do! Oghene Do! from a frat song.. Lolz.....

Information is power, I should be able to be in a gathering, hear a gyration song and decipher which groups are there for better security... Only a careless fellow or an idiot will consistently love to listen to hardcore frat songs where they glorify their hits, deities, fallen comrades, and decide to play it openly or try to rhyme to it in the public.....

The NBM guy that was shot at Ikorodu a few weeks ago was alleged to be entrapped when the eiye guys were playing his gang songs, and he fell for it. Even for "strong men" dem, dem gats comport, talk less of a jew wey no even get say...

Yes, we know prevention is better than cure.. But we shouldn't be over dramatic about this..

Thank You....

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
Casan0va:

grin what would I gain by trying to track you down.
Okay, sent

One can't be too careful oo... grin grin grin...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBraven: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
Chris525:

I asked the last question so you would unravel. How old are you? You're not a bright person for your response below.

People commit heinous crimes & evade the sophisticated justice system of countries like the US, but it is your NBM - whose most sophisticated gadget is a 3 sim phone - that will track anyone & everyone down.

Most of the people you're trying to challenge or counter here know far more than you ever will. You better focus on your life & leave nonsense.

Never underestimate the power of a 3 SIM phone
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
Of course. No one could ever escape its tracking abilities.

EricBraven:
Never underestimate the power of a 3 SIM phone
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
Chris525:

you sound stupid. numb skulls like u are the ones that think that the only people that track useless cultist like u and hack u to death are fellow cultist. see guy, if you drop my brother in the name of cult, i go use my last blood and power and money and strength and look for you , if you like run enter bamuda triangle, i go find you go and bring you down. once you are an active cultist and denounce, u have your fellow cultist looking for you to kill u, you have rivals looking for you to kill you because nothing concern them with your useless denunciation. you have the police looking for you. lastly and most dangerously, you have a stubborn ju relative of the guy u killed looking for you to kill you in the most brutal way possible. dont let your fellow cultist that are using this thread to give themselves hope deceive you. if at all there are people that denounce and still live for so long, it is 1 in 100000. IF YOU ARE A CULTIST AND U KILLED , YOU WILL BE TRACED AND KILLED. let that line sink into your brain

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

You are quite a confused man.
I've seen most of your write ups and they make absolutely no sense to me.

In 2017, I was somewhere and someone came some distance close to me and pointed a gun that looks like a rifle at me and shot.
I saw the bullet coming straight at my forehead, when it was as if it was almost going to hit me, a force instantly turned it towards the person that shot it, and instantly the person disappeared, I also didn't see the bullet again.

The person came fortified, but obviously was unaware of the person he was sent to kill.

This is one of the many stories of God's preservation power.

I'm invisible to the kingdom of darkness young man and no force in heaven or earth can bring me down, cos I have a 10billion soul mandate from God, which I'll live to fulfill, cos God swore by His holiness to see the vision fulfilled.
As long as I've not fulfilled my ministry , I can't be taken down.

God is solidly behind me and no power in heaven or earth can bring me down.
same way your write ups make no sense to me too because all u keep screaming here is religion. dude keep your god and all your gibberish religion to yourself. IF YOU ARE A CULTIST THAT HAVE KILLED, YOU WILL BE KILLED SOONER OR LATER. i noticed that this thread is filled with so many cultist with blood in their hands trying to find solace.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
And you're the one to pronounce judgement on all? There's a way out for people who want to turn a new leaf & retrace their steps from the path of destruction & evil.

Even the government with all its armed men & courts refers to prisons as correctional centres.

Boy go & watch your cartoon.

bigbananai:
dude keep your god and all your gibberish religion aside. IF YOU ARE A CULTIST THAT HAVE KILLED, YOU WILL BE KILLED SOONER OR LATER. i noticed that this thread is filled with so many cultist with blood in their hands trying to find solace.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
Chris525:

He never said he's a member of NBM

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
jmaine:

One can't be too careful oo... grin grin grin...
grin grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
bigbananai:
same way your write ups make no sense to me too because all u keep screaming here is religion. dude keep your god and all your gibberish religion to yourself. IF YOU ARE A CULTIST THAT HAVE KILLED, YOU WILL BE KILLED SOONER OR LATER. i noticed that this thread is filled with so many cultist with blood in their hands trying to find solace.

Don’t forget while trying to revenge your brothers death, you can be killed too. While you are looking for him, he’s preparing and waiting for you.

Nobody be super man! A little wisdom can help in a long way.

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by aoshea18: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Pierced:

Lagos motor Park touts uses gboyaga.....av heard it lot of times.

These same frat songs are same songs we sing and listen to every day. They just modify it by adding a few words of their own slangs.

Our beloved naija artists song about making money.....pusi and fvck.... expensive drinks and the likes. Now do u av to listen to these songs before u get motivated to make money? Or listen to these songs to get motivated to fvck?

My point is the killings and maiming av nothing to do with the songs. Anybody that wants to kill had the intention of killing before listening to the song. U don't av to listen to the songs to get motivated to kill.

The never ending discussion about the effects or non-effects of music on a person's mind. A lot of people have weighed in on both sides. My take on this is based on experience, whatever music you constantly listen to would dominate your thoughts which is why we ALL subconsciously sing songs out loud without thinking about them.

I have found listening to Good Christian music keeps my mind on God, when I want to be reflective or think deeply or moody...I listen to Tracy Chapman. They call some of these subliminal effects. You are not consciously aware of it but deep down, it's changing you. And the lyrics in songs are really powerful.

If you choose to listen to songs that glorify killing and maiming, you can be sure it's changing you subliminally. Just because you're not aware of it doesn't make it any less so. Cult violence really skyrocketed in Nigeria because of the influence of 2pac and Biggie's rivalry in the early to mid 90s. There is one particular song 2pac sang that inspires violence even now if you listen to it.

Music can alter behavior and moods so I believe it would be wrong to say it doesn't inspire killings and maimings.

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
aoshea18:

The never ending discussion about the effects or non-effects of music on a person's mind. A lot of people have weighed in on both sides. My take on this is based on experience, whatever music you constantly listen to would dominate your thoughts which is why we ALL subconsciously sing songs out loud without thinking about them.

I have found listening to Good Christian music keeps my mind on God, when I want to be reflective or think deeply or moody...I listen to Tracy Chapman. They call some of these subliminal effects. You are not consciously aware of it but deep down, it's changing you. And the lyrics in songs are really powerful.

If you choose to listen to songs that glorify killing and maiming, you can be sure it's changing you subliminally. Just because you're not aware of it doesn't make it any less so. Cult violence really skyrocketed in Nigeria because of the influence of 2pac and Biggie's rivalry in the early to mid 90s. There is one particular song 2pac sang that inspires violence even now if you listen to it.

Music can alter behavior and moods so I believe it would be wrong to say it doesn't inspire killings and maimings.
My favourite type of music are gospel and r'n'b, I listened to Awesome God by Sinach almost everyday but for the past 5 years, I haven't attended a sunday service except 5 Nights of Glory and Shiloh.
I've read most of James Hadley Chase novels, but I'm not a detective neither am I a criminal.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
This music thing is different strokes for different folks. What works for you may not work for others & vis versa.

Its okay to play cult gyration to find out what it sounds like & all just to satisfy curiosity but if you find yourself enjoying cult music, thats somehow as there are tons of normal gyration songs you could be listening to.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
By their fruits...

You notice how he replied the post without refuting? But you might have just given him a lifeline.

Never be spokesman for someone who's available & can speak for himself unless you're paid to do it.

Passionate888:
He never said he's a member of NBM

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Blessedaredweak: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

In 2017, I was somewhere and someone came some distance close to me and pointed a gun that looks like a rifle at me and shot.
I saw the bullet coming straight at my forehead, when it was as if it was almost going to hit me, a force instantly turned it towards the person that shot it, and instantly the person disappeared, I also didn't see the bullet again.

The person came fortified, but obviously was unaware of the person he was sent to kill.

I'm invisible to the kingdom of darkness young man and no force in heaven or earth can bring me down, cos I have a 10billion soul mandate from God, which I'll live to fulfill, cos God swore by His holiness to see the vision fulfilled.

lmao....rotf...... Do u need to go that far to prove a point, you must really think we are children on this thread. WTF, who the Bleep will believe this, oh!! I forgot,religious people.
you saw a bullet,and then the bullet changed direction not left or right but backwards and it still didn't kill the person instead the person disappeared.
na wa oo, thankfully this isn't a religious thread, take it there Abeg

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
tjxicee:

Bro you & the gideon98 guy are both wise. Ignore this man/ woman. He/she is obviously another fan. She’s fascinated by it, only if it was given free. He’s/her type are plenty here.

Mr or mrs pierced edakun countinue to listen to cult gyrations. They are very interesting & educative. Leave the gospel songs & popular gyration Song the frats copied & listen to cults songs gangan. I know u know all the cult slangs since they are used by lagos touts, in benin and many places in south south you have been too and is not your fault if some words come out your mouth since u cannot control it as per plenty gyrations. good one.
Na over activity dey worry us as one of your fellow wannabe fan said earlier. So folks that’s it,
Say no to cultism but listen to their songs. It’s ok.

As in bro I'm just confused how you will say no to cultism but listen to their songs!
Like listen to it,for what?
You listen to the deaths,to the brothers lost,the moral of shooting and maiming with sharp objects for your brotherhood.so what's your business with that kind of song when you're not an intending member.

I listen to kegite gyration songs and army morah songs back then alot because deep down I wanted to be a member but not anymore though and I guess that's why i stopped listening to them.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

Op you don't need to try to convince people that don't believe juju exist,it's like giving a 2 year old child physics to solve.
Just ignore them grin
I'm a Christian, I don't believe in juju/charms but I sure know they exist and work but my believe in God make charms look foolish to me.

some of my mum's uncles and aunts fought the modakeke vs Ife war and i heard stories so I don't need anybody to tell me about charms

My mum's father is a powerful man and my mum do tell me some of his stories and powerful people like him in her village

My very very very close friend is an OPC member, so have seen many stuffs in his house,have seen rings,the incision in his body is over 100 grin and he's quite powerful, he left Oyo to work for a political party in the last presidential election in Edo state,this my friend has been shot at,beaten with charms and attacked with cutlass and axe many times and he does not get affected though he was hurt one day he wasn't expecting a fight( that's a story for another day).

Even I almost did the cutlass stuff back then in school,but I just over looked it and gave the process to a friend that needed it and he did it. the next day I went to his house and i saw the 7 incisions each on his left and right shoulder and he showed me the cutlass he used in testing it and the stuff worked.

So OP juju works but we are not to believe in it or fear it because power of God is greater than any juju wink
(Juju will surely fail you the day you're not expecting it to fail because that's when the demon want your blood)

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MummyIMadeIt: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
gideonite98:

he was hurt one day he wasn't expecting a fight( that's a story for another day).

I love stories oh! Can that day be today wink

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mpanyi: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
And thus, the cycle of violence continues, or do you think you are the only one who reasons like that?

No mind am. How is he sure he will even kill the person. I don't even understand the guy. Is he trying to discourage bad people from repenting? He is even talking religion this religion that. Religion is never our problem. Please encourage our brothers and sisters that have followed the wrong paths to change as some well meaning people are doing here. Let us show them the love of Christ. Chief among them is letting know Christ still loves them only if they can change their ways. But if they repent and you think you can take your pound of flesh good luck.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
bigbananai:
you sound stupid. numb skulls like u are the ones that think that the only people that track useless cultist like u and hack u to death are fellow cultist. see guy, if you drop my brother in the name of cult, i go use my last blood and power and money and strength and look for you , if you like run enter bamuda triangle, i go find you go and bring you down. once you are an active cultist and denounce, u have your fellow cultist looking for you to kill u, you have rivals looking for you to kill you because nothing concern them with your useless denunciation. you have the police looking for you. lastly and most dangerously, you have a stubborn ju relative of the guy u killed looking for you to kill you in the most brutal way possible. dont let your fellow cultist that are using this thread to give themselves hope deceive you. if at all there are people that denounce and still live for so long, it is 1 in 100000. IF YOU ARE A CULTIST AND U KILLED , YOU WILL BE TRACED AND KILLED. let that line sink into your brain

Let me ask you this please.
What if that brother has been a murderer, he has killed a lot of ppl and it was just the law of KARMA serving him?

What if he had been an eye, one who was involved at setting up and giving out vital Info abt rivals and law of KARMA caught up with him.
What if he was killed by the Police during a raid?
Will you go after them?

I think sometimes we need to review our decisions before actions so that it doesn't turn out bad for us.
There was this particular guy in Lagos just to avenge the blood of his brother. His senior brother was killed by members of SEC and members of Africa didn't do anything. It was settled with peace talk...
The younger brother who was present the day his brother was killed knew the killer.. For this purpose he joined the same fraternity as his senior brother to get back at the guy. That was his sole mission. Along the line, during one of the open war, he determined to kill the man who took his brother out(a senior SEC member). He worked up to him at the bar and stabbed him on the chest and fled. He killed the guy that day, what happened next he was on the run as some members of SEC saw him.
He was later caught by the police some yes ago when he went for a particular H.I.T .. The ayes confraternity were very happy with his boldness after such incident that was why he was among H.I.T squad unfortunately he was caught.

Please, review your decisions because one may not be able to avert law of KARMA. Your brother you avenge may have killed one. The one you killed has a brother, and may come after you.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Blessedaredweak: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
And thus, the cycle of violence continues, or do you think you are the only one who reasons like that?

everyone reasons like that, just not everyone are able to carry it out, not because they don't want to but because they can't. let's not be hypocritical, if u know person wey kill ur brother, will you be smiling with him
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
bigbananai:

I don't scream religion,I preach Christ my Lord at every given opportunity cos He rescued from the grip of hell.

I used to be a sex addict, drug addict, murderer, gambling addict, e.t.c , I was into all sorts of vices when Christ delivered me, that's why I'm crazily in love with Him.
If you're angry about this, then I'm sorry cos there's nothing I can do to change that. He decided to show me mercy even when I wasn't worthy, cos He's unquestionable and will show mercy to whosoever He likes.

I pray you get to know Him like I did and I promise you that your life will never remain the same.

Greater love had no man than this, that He laid down His life for our sins.

God bless

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
looks like this line is hunting people already lol. imagine one asking who made me judge. he forgot about the several people judging others.
i repeat, i repeat, i repeat, IF YOU ARE A CULTIST THAT HAVE KILLED, YOU WILL BE KILLED SOONER OR LATER.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 1:21am On Jul 14, 2020
bigbananai:

This is the problem of being in a public forum without moderation. With the aggressive way you are talking, if little pressure was put on you in a cult-filled environment, you would have joined a cult too. Someone like me with anger problems, I bless God that I didn't go to somewhere like Uniben because I no go gree make you slap me go scot-free. Here, people who have made mistakes are trying to make amends by telling others to say no to cultism. Dont be the devil here trying to stop them. Whatever reason you are venting out your hatred for cultists is actually counter-productive. You that is talking, you dont know if a family member of yours was a notorious cultist too. Calm down.

22 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 7:24am On Jul 14, 2020
aoshea18:

100% true.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2020
kingthreat:

This is the problem of being in a public forum without moderation. With the aggressive way you are talking, if little pressure was put on you in a cult-filled environment, you would have joined a cult too. Someone like me with anger problems, I bless God that I didn't go to somewhere like Uniben because I no go gree make you slap me go scot-free. Here, people who have made mistakes are trying to make amends by telling others to say no to cultism. Dont be the devil here trying to stop them. Whatever reason you are venting out your hatred for cultists is actually counter-productive. You that is talking, you dont know if a family member of yours was a notorious cultist too. Calm down.
i will addres your points one after the other.
1. as regards moderation, u nigerans hate to hear the blunt truth. when you hear the blunt truth, u call it aggression, i still say it AS LONG AS U ARE A CULTIST THAT HAVE KILLED, YOU WILL BE KILLED, SOONER OR LATER. how this sounds to you is not my business.

2. i attended one of the most notorious secondary school and university in nigeria. i am lucky to be among the few humans that rationally think above the box. i have always hated following the crowd or doing what everyone is doing. this helped me in my school days and now that i am abroad. for example, in abroad, guys believe that you most either do yahoo or do drugs to succeed. as someone that hates doing what everyone does, i sat down and came up with my own plans and strats to make money legitly without stress. yes it paid off and is paying off now. i dont want to go into that. i am only bringing this up to prove a point to u that i do not follow the crowd.
during my schooling days, i had cultist all around me. the initiation started from secondary school and they took it to the univeristy, i was close to most of the top guys without even knowing. most even tried luring me into it but i declined for personal reasons. i have had my toes stepped on severally, sometimes i treat the Bleep up myself and sometimes i let it slide.
even now, they are still blending people my age into ayes, vikins, ban etc. most of my guys are NAS. so your point about if i was put in a cult filled environment i for join doesnt work with me.

3. as regards people that have made mistakes, yes its a good thing for them to tell the up-comers to say no to cultism, what i am against is them using this thread to give themselves solace or hope after committing grievous crimes by saying shit like hey , if you where a notorious cultist , u can still denounce, change your life and u will be free. dude say something like if you are a notorious cultist, u can still denounce but there is 99% chanc that you will pay for all the shittt you did while u where a cultist. if you say this, i will never come countering you because that is the truth. you guys make this thread look like a thread where cultist that have killed maimed and dismembered several people come to find peace by telling themselves that since they have changed their ways, all sins are forgiven, all they need to do is change their ways and denounce and they are free. this is what this thread turned into. that was not why op opened this thread. op opened the thread, told people about how notorious he was and exposed the ayes indebth. you guys are not even doing that yet you still have the guts to scream saynotocultism. if you genunly want guys to say no to cultism, do the way op did it. expose them fully, no be only ayes dey here, op was aye and he exposed them. u as vikings or maphite or ban, expose yours like he did before screaming saynotocultism. all i see the rest of you doing is just trying to find solace.

4. lastly, u asked if i know if a member of my family is or was a notorious cultist. bro, there is no family in nigeria that does not have a cultist in it, if no be your nuclear family, na your extended family. personally, i have several cousins that are cultist. i tell them the same shitt. i tell them that if they have killed they will be killed sooner or later. i tell them to try to play it low so as not to get so active to the point where they will be picked to go do hits because if they ever kill, they will be killed too.
as for any member of my family, i do no care if he or she gets killed as a result of the people or person he killed. i believe that when you messup, u should be ready to face the consequences. I DONT PREACH GOD OR RELIGION, I PREACH KARMA

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2020
aoshea18:

True.

Pac tracks like.

1. Bomb first
2.So many tears
3.I wonderful if heaven got a ghetto
4.Only GOD can judge me
5.2pacalypse
6.Trapped and violent
7.Soulja's story
8.Trapped and part time Murtha
9.If my homie calls
10.Hit dem up.

These are but a few.

(I Listened to lots of Pac's music and also watched a lot of his music videos/Films during my youthful days when PAC was alive )

I will say that some of his lyrics make you feel high as if something is controlling your thoughts and emotion.

In addition to the above, I could remember stories of how people got killed or injured, music equipment get damaged or destroyed and some Djs get beaten, fights breakout in clubs, Carnivals and shows; Shows also get cancelled during my higher institution days due to a particular song from R.Kelly .... (The 90s to about early 2000 was not peaceful as there were clashes everywhere)

My say is that, what you listen to and watch as a person, as well as people you mix with, play a part in your life and that's why studying the word of God the Bible is better if you do so genuinely; that's if you're a Christian or someone who want to know more.

There is no gain in Cultism so Let keep Saying #NO TO CULTISM, NO TO BLOODSHED, NO TO VIOLENCE AND NO TO ANYTHING THAT PROMOTE OR INSTIGATE VIOLENCE.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2020
Music changes the way you think. The calmer the music, the slower your heart beats because your heart can beat at the rhythm. The faster the rhythm of the song is, the more faster your heart beats, so you can get aggressive more. The slower your heart beats, the more calm, so that's why when you meditate, you listen to calm music. If you go to a full metal music festival, you will be more aggressive and sometimes even lose control of yourself. That's why people go mad at these concerts.

Anyway, does music affect Human behavior and my answer is a big YES.

Music affects your energy level, your mood, and your feelings. Listening to many genres of music is better than listening to just one, even if it's a good one (you would get tired of eating chocolate for all your meals 3x a day, every day). Make music an event, so you can truly enjoy it. If you play classical all day long it will sooner or later just become a background noise. The transformative power of classical music
Pierced:

Lagos motor Park touts uses gboyaga.....av heard it lot of times.

These same frat songs are same songs we sing and listen to every day. They just modify it by adding a few words of their own slangs.

Our beloved naija artists song about making money.....pusi and fvck.... expensive drinks and the likes. Now do u av to listen to these songs before u get motivated to make money? Or listen to these songs to get motivated to fvck?

My point is the killings and maiming av nothing to do with the songs. Anybody that wants to kill had the intention of killing before listening to the song. U don't av to listen to the songs to get motivated to kill.

We used to listen to very bad rap that is full of bad words and very low vibes that mostly talks about depression , revenge .. and we were always like oh it doesn’t affect me Music is something and our psychology is something else, little did we know that words and thoughts become actions and then habits unconcsiencely ask any cult leader. And since physicians started to use MUSIC as music THERAPY since the 1950s so yeah it explains everything because the universe we live in is one big sea of energy .

So be carefull about what you listen to because it shapes your unconscience mind , be aware of what you are feeding it .

Much love .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 9:00am On Jul 14, 2020
Please help that guy by unquoting or deleting that post.
Chris525:

With how much of her friends & her experiences you're privy of, you seem to know she was deep & dark but it didnt matter to you. The coochie must have been real drippy.

Why the sudden panic

I suggest you pull yourself together & figure a solid way out of the mess you put yourself. Else you'll be the next person drinking poison...thats if they dont bathe you with acid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GabrielYulaw(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.